What?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6686519/Harrison-Ford-warns-apocalyptic-catastrophe-unless-action-taken-against-climate-change-now.html

>The Star Wars legend's character may have once helped to fight off evil forces in a galaxy far, far away, but now the actor behind Han Solo is spearheading an assault on a threat much closer to home - climate change.

What. In. The. Ever. Loving. Fuck is wrong with these retards?

Attached: 9604806-0-image-a-41_1549747155390.jpg (308x185, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>celebrity
>who also owns (and regularly crashes) airplanes

Dude was a legend in the 70s and 80s but he can fuck right off with that shit. Where do these celebrities get off telling us average plebs that we live too decadent of a lifestyle and need to revert back to the stone age? And why dont they ever beg China or India to get their shit together on the environment?

This nigger was just in an Amazon commercial for the stupid bowl. He's an actor, getting paid to act. Plain and simple. if you think star wars is real then you will believe climate politics.

Attached: Think different.jpg (480x239, 16K)

>He's an actor, getting paid to act
spbp

Kike. Will be gassed like the rest.

I meant this
>[his] character may have once helped to fight off evil forces in a galaxy far, far away
At what point do these people realize they don't exist in reality.

blue nigger genies anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY

He's a Jew

Only losers pay attention to what celebrities are doing offscreen. Get a life homo. Who gives a shit what he says to his boomer audience of Star Geeks, his only good movie was Blade Runner dumb ass, and 2049 was better anyway. Only thing missing was a fuckin' character like Rutger Hauer's, retard.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1707, 964K)

Attached: 1542406803242.png (734x604, 24K)

Attached: 1539847029644.jpg (1104x1928, 187K)

>the apocalypse is imminent

If only it was...

>but now the actor behind Han Solo is spearheading an assault on a threat much closer to home - climate change.

So now is the time when he shows his science.

Attached: 1547165293523.jpg (245x239, 41K)

I meant to bring attention to the reference to his character in Star Wars. Why is this important to "journalists"?

The global elite using their mind control on the retarded masses to milk them of their shekels
>what's new

this cunt should worry about not killing people while he pretends he still young enough to fly a god damn plane. fuck him.

>denying anthropogenic climate change
>in anno domini 2019

>poles are shifting
>temps are jumping erratically year after year
>transitional seasons are fading more and more every year

Nah, the climate is fine.

>be old man

>going to be dead within 10-15 years

>after death, all of eternity will pass, unnoticed by him in his ceaseless sleep of non existence

>every living thing will eventually die; all life will be snuffed out

>the sun will consume the earth

>galaxies will collide and disperse

>stars will burn out

>black holes will evaporate

>elementary particles will decay into their constituent parts

>infinite eons of time will pass with no one there to even perceive them

>BUT ITS REALLY WORRISOME THAT THE CLIMATE MAY CHANGE SOME DAY!

what a fucking retard

Combatting climate change is a meme. Nothing will be accomplished but higher taxes

Attached: 8AD905E4-D864-48C4-A7BC-E4D83BF00900.gif (350x545, 1.95M)

Being this new

Attached: E95CE5A6-5A56-40CB-898C-E7F3E5FE03AD.jpg (396x385, 31K)

LATE NIGHT HAPPENINGS...

TIME TO LEAVE NOW user FOUND SOMETHING

Those things you rattled off have been happening for the past century, all of them.

yep, it's a serious problem... how many farting cows do I have to kill?

Attached: 9604806-0-image-a-42_1549747156465.jpg (636x382, 83K)

Animal agriculture causes more environmental damage than all the automobiles in the world combined.

I sure do trust this actors scientific opinions.

Attached: 1479168920821.jpg (745x639, 465K)

Fun fact: Harrison Ford LOVES his marijuana. He’s a screaming baker, no wonder he’s retarded.

This.

The 10 biggest ships create more carbon than all the worlds cars put together. We can solve every by refusing to buy Chinese shit.

The magnetic poles have shifted thousands of times over billions of years.

>If you think Star Wars is real then you will believe climate politics
/thread

Attached: hooooohhh.jpg (658x649, 32K)

>his character in air force one may have once wiped out a dangerous freedom hating group of Russian terrorists, but now the actor whose character in Indiana Jones stopped a group of evil nazis is spearheading an assault against a threat much closer to home - climate change.

Wow..

>Animal agriculture
bullshit. try energy production and industry next time you fucking brainlet.

Attached: total_ghg[1].png (411x457, 49K)

You have not even considered deforestation it causes and how animal waste is disposed of.

Attached: 1510692292126.jpg (403x448, 64K)

Let me guess. You can't walk more than half a mile until you keel over breathless, so you need need NEED that car to haul your bloated carcass around.
Most deforestation is done for palm oil plantations
Animal waste is used as fertilizer.
You absolute city slicker cunt.

he really is the least ones who you'd expect something like this from

climate change is newspeak for white genocide

Donald Trump was a celebrity. Had a reality show, and a bunch of cameos in movies, and used to plug Pizza Hut. We put him in the white house.

We kind of compromised our ability to dismiss celebrities off hand, after that. Like, even more so than we did with Reagan, the cowboy movie actor. We really can't play that card anymore.

Celebrities are under the delusion their opinions matters more because they're celebrities.

And the average American citizen proved we give fuck all for someone who runs on climate change. Trump ran on America first, not hamstringing America first for China

Why aren't you accepting the life (carbon) tax, goyim?!! Look, all these actors and (((scientists))) agree climate change will totally kill us all

Thanks for the laugh. You've greatly underestimated how much waste billions of animals produce. It is not possible for it to all be used as fertilizer. And what you've apparently no clue what farm animals eat. >90% of the onions grown in the world goes to feed farm animals not human beings. Same is true for many other foods and you need a lot of land to grow them all. Animal agriculture causes deforestation because deforestation is necessary in order to grow food for livestock. You are a dumbass.

>We need to do something against climate change.
>Now excuse me while I use more fuel to fly my private planes in a week then you will use in a life time driving a car.

Trump ran on America First, but he's ruled on Israel First, and the t_d shills and MIGA niggas eat it right up. The populace are morons and fuck them.

>world government summit
Can't make this shit up. Also, niggers.

>muh character wiped out le russians
>muh character stopped le nazis
the absolute state of Dems
literally virtue celebrating pretending

Fucking retard. Doesn't he know he should be informing himself on the matters of science on an anime imageboard overrun by CIA niggers and corporate shills?

>Fuck is wrong with these retards?
He hit his head

Attached: ford-recruit-left-side.png (1425x731, 1.83M)

The nigger chopped down trees and made cupboards for George Lucas.
He smothered about 6 million innocent babies through lack of oxygen

They're getting bought off.
These washed up actors and actresses are being promised top 3 position roles in upcoming films.
That's way more than they would get without becoming filthy traitors to humanity but I guess morality's cheap when you have no soul.

Attached: Faggots.jpg (721x478, 110K)

Swear to God I've even susoected myself of being a CIA nigger.

>Those things you rattled off have been happening for at least 4 billion years, all of them.
Truly the greatest jew plot, convince people that they're responsible for something that happens regardless of mankind's existence.

Attached: 1395551736381.png (1280x720, 455K)

They believe they are stars and their opinions outside of acting and performing for us is relevant.
These people as well as most media are our enemies.

Reeeeee it's colder today than any other day in history, we set world records. Check temps -30 .
WTF people? just another day on Earth, at last the snow isn't piled up to the power lines like it was in the 80's.