Thoughts on this guy?

Thoughts on this guy?

Attached: 680EE42A-C3A8-4FF4-AB97-4E4B7A13896B.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nvi1wJGI7aE
youtu.be/AP2P0WAiTQY?t=4440
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/user/Rys2sense
youtube.com/watch?v=i4ynCjxXpwk
youtube.com/watch?v=2IwDXGRJvmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tiny dicked faggot who takes too much adderal and can't debate worth shit.

That's one dick grabbing son of a bitch.

very little

single handedly demolished the alt right.

>lost to a guy who believes in genetic differences but chose to try and breed with an autistic girl with the mentality of a teenager
If he couldn't demolish this guy he couldn't demolish shit...

People here should know what to do when these kinds of threads pop up shill.

Attached: 1542953065054.png (225x225, 5K)

>can't debate worth shit
>still manages to destroy every Jow Forumstard he comes across in a debate
you don't need to be a genius to be able to dismantle Jow Forums's warped policies.

go pop more pills desTINY

Stereotypical leftwing beta male who doesn’t give a shit about the truth. It’s all about virtue signalling and if you were to ask him to name a nigger area of the United States he’d want to live in he wouldn’t be able to. Same with Muslims but they’re all selfish cucks so they’d rather just go with what the establishment has indoctrinated them to believe rather than run the risk of being called racist

Guys who dont fuck have goatees...fucking dad mode

Attached: 1535155008626.jpg (413x395, 25K)

>another retarded leftwing cuck reckon a guy who couldn’t even beat naked ape is a good debator

Makes as much sense as saying diversity is a strength I guess

B E T A
E
T
A

Sucks big cocks

used to be cool then Trump came along and because he hates Trump he became a full on leftist cuck

>autistically screaming over destiny
>dat means he wins da debate
ha no

Faggot

Manlet in charge of a discord that grooms teenage girls. His debate style is mostly comprised of critical hairsplitting rather than progressing an argument and supporting it. His greatest accomplishment was failing abjectly against an 80Q absurdist dumpstering him with insult after insult

youtube.com/watch?v=Nvi1wJGI7aE

He talks like a fag and his shits all retarded.

m a n l e t

pic related

Attached: 1547533815927.png (1152x2880, 547K)

Didn't he get caught sending unsolicited pics of his dicks to some cunt despite being a cucked feminist? Someone post it.

>destiny

Attached: Destiny2.png (557x560, 336K)

I hate the way he talks, he's only considered "smart" because his fanbase is full of 15 year olds

homo

>Gish gallops
He literally allows his opponent to stop him at any point

talks like a fag
acts like a fag
walks a like a fag

you know what that means right

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Blaire White, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, Baked Alaska, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>BTFO TheAltHype so hard it turned him from a white nationalist to a neoliberal
>Styx pussied out of a debate
>Richard Spencer fears his name
>Ben Shapiro can't handle his facts and logic
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

It's fucking over lads. He's too strong.

Attached: Destiny88.jpg (300x300, 28K)

How? but not debating a single prominent figure? take his dick out of your mouth

BEEEEEETA

Sounds smart because he talks fast. Same as Jew Shapiro.

Retards think that fast-talkers are by default smart

amazing

AMAZING

fuk off kike

angry midget with extreme narcissism. the fact spergs like OP relentlessly spam him here should tell you everything you need to know.

Pretty generous with the black bar

Adderall

He's ok. Just another youtuber that recently opened a philosophy book, and he's perfectly aware of that.
Jow Forums can't contend with that, thus they got him banned from twitter and keep shilling the pedo meme.

He should debate Shapiro or Crowder. He constantly expresses his contempt for those people and such views.

With his eloquent way of portraying himself, a debate between two dissidents would be pretty interesting

>E-celeb posting

watched that guy is the definition of a postmodern cuck

>It’s all about virtue signalling

Literally the truth, he's admitted to this several times. His left-leaning views exists for maximum social acceptance and security. Selfishness.

aspie moron

A-typical self loathing degenerate who validates his pathetic low standard life choices and lack of willpower to improve with subjective leftist ideology rejecting all that is good, strong and organized like all marxists. They feel they can't live up to standards of others so they seek to bring everyone down to their level of mediocrity.

>Shapiro
>Crowder
>dissidents

Controlled op are dissidents...Guess you think Peterson is a dissident as well?

zero

Hate him he wants shitskins on welfare. But he BTFOs you idiots so hes iight in my book

Muslim loving sellout of his race.

>shilling for a manlet that go rectally ravaged by some old nigger by asking straightforward questions

The absolute state of atheism+

liberal pro-life pro-gun moralistic hedonist who should talk to less retard commies/rednecks and try to find some I N T E L L E C T U A L L S to debate.

5 million gay frogs voted illegally last election. Do you support that?

Troglodyte tier nigger who specifically picks out the most retarded brainlets to make himself look good. If he actually spoke to anyone with an IQ of more than 85 he would be unironically destroyed. Not to mention all of his expertise comes from reading the wiki page for a topic 45 mins before the debate.

Attached: 1541939701234.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>He is not that bad guys
>point out that he is that bad
>full on Destinyshilling

Every. Single. Time. AMAZIN!

>Do you support that?
No. I do in fact hate niggers.

hey d.gg retards, league of legends is not a good game, and neither are the braindead "podcast" shows with 10 people on simultaneously

I used to have these headphones, I'm glad I switched to beyers.

DGG ON Jow Forums bois DuckerZ

FPBP

SAGE FAGGOT

has good taste in headphones

>If he actually spoke to anyone with an IQ of more than 85 he would be unironically destroyed.
So, nobody right wing then?

Couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

you should see his debate w Vincent from the Red Elephants & James Allsup at around 1:13:55 (I time-stamped it for you) youtu.be/AP2P0WAiTQY?t=4440
It was supposed to be a debate w Joe Biggs but he was pretty much pushed out of the debate

Malformed dwarf. Should be sterilized for the betterment of the race.

i just wanna know what disease he has that stopped him from growing at about age 9

Why doesn't he debate race realists anymore.
All his debates nowadays are over wishy-washy shit nobody cares about, and if not that it's usually some circle jerk with another leftist.

BETA

>Why doesn't he debate race realists anymore.
Because they're toxic.

The single handed most powerfulest public intellectual on TwitchTV.

Who is it

This is what I think.
HONK HONK

Attached: 1549841446191.gif (607x609, 821K)

I will tell you who he didnt destroy, Ryan Dawson, as soon as he talks to someone who knows his shit
he gets rekt like the faggot he is. Ryan Dawson is an Alpha Chad Historian trying to redpill the public about
israeli jewish influess on americas foreign policy.
Ryan absolutely destroyed in that Foreign Policy debate it was lovely to watch. For anyone interested here is the link: youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

Ryan Dawsons Channel:youtube.com/user/Rys2sense

Pedophile
youtube.com/watch?v=i4ynCjxXpwk

That faggot has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

STOP PROMOTING YOURSELF

Thinks his "intellect" overshadows his absolute lack of attractiveness.

Nothing matters when you're an ugly midget. you can be right about everything, you're still ugly. and ugly people, well, nobody pays attention to them or listens or gives a fuck about what they have to say.

the end.

I want to add to the fact that exceptions occur and ugly men can steal appear to be loved and successful, for example Jack Ma founder of Alibaba group is a ugly midget that looks like an alien, but his charisma, social skills and absolute fortune makes him appear sexy.
and Destiny is nothing besides smart, he doesn't use it, he's just a pathetic ADHD vydia game streamer.

I listened to Dick Masterson and Coach red pill make a fool of him, but that's all I know about him.

>charisma, social skills and absolute fortune
Its just his money, bro. Everything else is superfluous when your worth more then the rest of your home country's population combined.

I listened to him for about 10 minutes. He has a talent of making himself sound smart by giving amazingly simple answers to complex problems. But in general, it was complete garbage. Waste of 10 minutes.

fuck this tiny faggot

Ohh look another cuban midget thread

Attached: 1535691384349.jpg (880x784, 170K)

Gish galloping "debater". Ask him to have a actual discussion and he'll puss out.

I try not to think about this sick pedo fuck.

Hey, it was just the first girl that was mentally challenged and emotionally undeveloped. The current girl is straight up mentally ill, like paranoid schizophrenic.

Attached: retard_jf.png (119x288, 42K)

did he get multiple pics leaked? Lmao

10/10 real life faggot.

don't have any

He lost to Fuentes too.

alt-righter detected

Link with timestamp? He destroyed that self-hating hispanic high school faggot when he backed himself into a corner admitting he wouldn't allow his own grandma into the country.

Nick pinned him in the second debate on Hart-Celler.

If you want to know how retarded he is, just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=2IwDXGRJvmM

Again link with timestamp or GTFO.

Fucking loved this stream. Mama JF all scared of the guest on livestream LMFAO. She was having some sort of PTSD related attack. Eh fuck it they banned me from the chats so I dont even care anymore. I thought JF was smart about choosing low IQ girls since they wouldnt get so uppity and they wouldnt be as hypergamous I feel, but either way it's retarded to want to procreate with one if you believe in genetic IQ lol.

What are you the master of this thread? Shove the stamp up your ass Fuentes destroyed Destiny on the topic of American immigration post-1965.

can someone explain to me why he and his minions greentext sometimes, does he go on Jow Forums and does his target market?

Okay thanks for admitting it didn't happen LOL

Show flag.

>thanks
Yikes

A manlet who thinks he is an intellectual.