Gen Z

Hey Jow Forums I’m a gen z 16 year old, I am looking to start some sort of “pool party” in my high school and spread white nationalism, and the 14 words. What are your thoughts, and do you know how I should proceed with the situation?

Attached: E9341433-7B06-463E-B230-4CBAD5F1AC36.jpg (370x496, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEtmfHak-hI
youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With caution.

Enjoy your b&!

Play Bronson there, buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEtmfHak-hI

Underage and b&. But in actuality, you should be spending this time with your head down and reading as much as you can, don't even think about telling anyone you flirt with white nationalism. It's not your time yet.

C R I N G E.

You'll regret it when you grow out 9f your Jow Forumstard phase.

b&

Parties need stims. You need some meth or at least regular speed.
I recommend n-ethyl-pentedrone. No nasty crash.

Attached: 1518715965546.jpg (481x481, 28K)

Ban this fag. Come back when you’re old. We follow rules here faggot

B8 &b&

Attached: 1549393057884.jpg (960x720, 282K)

inb4 ban hammer

This is the perfect chance for a public ban please mods just let it happen this once cmon I miss that red text so much.

I already knew I was going to get banned but I just wanted advice

proceed with caution. do an iotbw day first or syg. collect trustworths frens irl and found a 'free speech club.'

Reported

OBVIOUSLY WITH A BLUE FUCKING NIGGER GENIE, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY

When I was your age in the 90's, when there wasn't a concert at the local venue we would go to this Alice in Wonderland themed coffee house with a stage and a 1$ cover charge. It's crazy how I sometimes wonder if it was just a dream, but it wasn't. People were so welcoming, and I never felt like a pest. It wasn't polluted with antifa, hipsters and bugmen, just kids socializing and dipping their toes into independent adulthood

I wish this were true for me and my friends but sadly it is not.

For you, OP

You're too young and inexperienced. You will embarrass yourself

Attached: 1540663862178.png (539x750, 511K)

Don’t become an ethno nationalist,
be a Kekistani. Push to end all supremacy through competition of ideas in the free market...
Then when you’ve made a few mill. start a websit called #huntlesbianlawyers.
Do that and you’ve reached the final level.

Yeah, your gen got the short end of the stick for sure. Don't get me started on the girls back then. Almost all were "girl next door" types who were revolted by the prospect of coal burning

underage and reported. enjoy the ban.

I only know of 2 non white women on black male mixed couples in my school, it infuriates me, but those girls will just have to learn the hard way.