What do non-Christians think about Christianity?

What do non-Christians think about Christianity?

Attached: pepe sunrise.jpg (500x326, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hROqyyATw0I
youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares?
God loves us!

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

Stupid as fuck.

What would it matter except to slide another good thread.

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hROqyyATw0I

Christcucks are nigger and spic lovers.

Attached: 1538235973460.jpg (987x1024, 94K)

this

if you believe in God then there's no good reason to ignore the New Testament.

Being a Christian and knowing Jesus and how he called out the jew and died for humanities sins is the best thing anything could ever ask for

Attached: ChristianityTrueJudaismFalseMeme.jpg (724x447, 105K)

I don't believe in higher immaterial agencies. That's about it. Everything else is OK. Gas the kikes.

this

jews and their lies.

It's bullshit. Written by uneducated and illiterate jewish desert scribes trying to come up with fantasies in their head to describe natural phenomenon they couldn't understand like why there are stars in the sky.

They wrote down these unsourced fantasies in books and people consider them "sacred" and "holy" when in reality it's just a fantasy some random jewish dude came up with to describe why something is the way it is.

This is also why the bible is full of contradictions. Because it's a bunch of random dude's fantasies about things compiled together.

I THINK ABOUT FUCKING BLUE NIGGER GENIES

youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY

Ive learned more about myself and humans from the bible than from anywhere else.

Desert cult

Jewish mind virus for normies.

Christ-insanity will turn the world brown.

Attached: christian wedding.webm (480x270, 1.72M)

Was part of reason why the West was so successful, but outlived its usefulness.
>illiterate scribes
You what?
And that is why for example Justinian, or Spanish inquisition were persecuting jews as Christ-killers.

They wanted to convert the Jews and get them to join their interracial love-fest. Christianity was a golem that turned on its master.

Attached: saint justin martyr, the cuck.jpg (850x400, 78K)

Faggot tier

Attached: 1549735984672.png (1024x938, 702K)

it's actually meant to do the exact opposite

A useful fiction.

I think it's strange that people can believe in outlandish stuff like this. Whenever I read the Bible or passages I don't really care I don't see what the big deal is. Also as a Norwegian I associate Christianity with left wingers, dying old people, and former drug addicts because that is who I mostly run into that are Christians. Christians on here are just annoying and most seem insincere.

/thread

It`s ok, till you dont spread it and dont try to tell me what i can or cant do.
Obviously its better than islam or others east religions.