/Our-Somalian/

Based Ilhan Omar responds to accusations of anti-semitism by saying her accusers are paid off by Jews

Attached: wZtYO03x_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqo-7rtGwOU
twitter.com/HikindDov/status/1094791219174092800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>paid off jews
you mean zionists? Jews are fighting against each other too.

fuck you OP.
Fuck you and the niggers

Attached: 6zgbhn2u4lf21.jpg (800x774, 71K)

she seems like a nice lady :)

Attached: 1547275828489.gif (160x160, 53K)

All jews are bad. Except dead ones
-Mathew 28:16

You're a fuckin dumbass. Go and pay more attention to your own shithole country.

Nah but Israelis like you are gonna be fucking SLAUGHTERED by muslims soon. Enjoy your IDF conscription you fucking coward. Tell Yossi Cohen he's a bitch.

Attached: xscdrfvgb.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

More than 50% of Muslims worldwide believe exactly what she believes. Is the left truly so shocked at her behavior?

This is something that conservatives never do. Never respond to attacks with explanations or backtracking. Only respond to attacks with attacks of your own.

>jew: you're a nazi
>white man: uss liberty

what the fuck is going on, she's a democrat muslim but you support her?

Yeah. Everyone is gonna unite to wipe the Earth of zionists and watch Israelis die.

>smart mexican
>idiot canadian
we're building the wall on the wrong border...

We can hate and kill each other after all is said and done.

This is the great disruptor we ironically need, she’s immune to any criticism because the very same people she attacks have given her the privilege of making those attacks in the first place.

Its the enemy of my enemy
once Shlomo is gone , then we get rid of the spics , the mudslimes like her are next on the agenda.

Attached: 1549860192699.png (1000x1000, 176K)

niggers are the worst, especially muzzie somalians. i live in minnesota and they have imported probably hundreds of thousands of these absolute CHIMPS to my city, it sickens me. There are parts of downtown minneapolis with a nearly 100% somalian population. I'm taking a bio class at a community college in St. Paul, and 70% of the class is fucking somalian muzzie women; sickens me to the brink.

Stop shilling this degenerate coon bitch; if we're going anti-israel, we do it the right way, absolutely not by promoting some god damn intersectional feminist 70 IQ mudshit.
**HHONK*

Attached: deus honk.jpg (600x653, 20K)

>This is something that conservatives never do. Never respond to attacks with explanations or backtracking. Only respond to attacks with attacks of your own.
Trump is the king of this

Based, fuck Yids.

She’s a strong Muslima and we should support her. This is what the Jews get for importing shit tons of Somalis. It’s beautiful.

Attached: E03F8C6D-1357-42C8-B64F-D9C4D767D767.jpg (1024x680, 54K)

>jews manipulate congress to pass immigration laws that will swamp the US with muslims and people from the 3rd world to destroy white Christian society
>black muslim lady gets elected to Congress and starts warning everybody about the dangers of kikery
>oi vey! I need to eat a baby heart just to calm down!

pic related is what we can never allow to have happen to our consciousnesses as a species ever again

Attached: 1234712794.jpg (600x846, 162K)

Attached: JIDF and israel fucked.jpg (606x319, 49K)

Mexicans who want to stay in their country are always cool, however we don't get them for obvious reasons.

With Jews you lose

Based and literally redpilled

LATE NIGHT HAPPENINGS...

YASSS QUEEN

Attached: interna-169-800x445.jpg (800x445, 243K)

Open borders advocate.
Pro lgbt teachers for our kids.
Pro tranny pedos.

Not based.

Fuck niggers and islam. All keacecwith kikes.
Pic related is clearly not based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-022941_Google.jpg (1439x1911, 1.55M)

>Open borders advocate.
>Pro lgbt teachers for our kids.
>Pro tranny pedos

4d muslim backgammon user. Trust the plan.

Who is the root cause of all those problem though?

Attached: hhahaaahhaahaha.jpg (648x252, 29K)

Gabbard/Omar 2020 AOC for AG

She is a useful idiot for getting Trump reelected.
Other than that she is a fucking cancer and should be nuked.

Attached: xaHWoPRA9oeLmySuNk1w6yk_RY8FfcDa8u8xth8yNSs.jpg (800x600, 53K)

the country is going left. Deal with it fag.

It's always her turn to dry the dishes

Attached: battleship-mb-1st.jpg (1000x588, 195K)

literally the same as Trump. kek

I'm loving every minute of this and the commie blue check kikes in the replies are freaking out because the diversity meme that they push is coming back to bite them and they are shitting themselves not knowing what to do. As a bonus, they can't/won't get rid of her because she is a nigger Muslim woman. The highest level of the oppression Olympics level.

Trump isn't getting reelected and he shouldn't be. The republicans uphold jewish power in a way that the democrats don't. Which is why the GOP needs to burn to the ground.

Strategy nigger

First the kikes, then the degenerates.

You moron, his approval rating is higher than Obama’s was at this point in their presidencies.

You shills are losing credibility. This means your shilling is growing ineffective. But I guess you realized how total your failure was when you failed to stop Trump in 2016. What will you do when he wins 2020?

lol trump is the most unpopular president in history

fuck off shill

Attached: rcp feb 2019.png (866x677, 115K)

u used the wrong pic

Attached: miga2.png (825x555, 460K)

JIDF located, disregard
Lmao wow one poll (Rasmussen) that is rigged to give a 6 point in Republican Republican shift on both presidents shows trump equal to Obama at the bottom of the economuc crisis .. HOOOGE

Attached: Dyp2792VsAAvU2Z.jpg (700x405, 39K)

Ok, let's say Trump wins, what about after 2024, you're gonna blindly keep following the GOP?

>when the jew namer is also anti-white and anti-america
fuck bud, can we ever get a W?

She was paid by jews too

Attached: Hey rabbi_whatcha doin.jpg (192x253, 12K)

It is assured the DNC will run another blatantly anti-white open borders NWO slave, so yes.

Maybe the Democrats should run Jared Taylor. That’s what it’d take to get my vote. They already showed everybody they are willing to go out on a limb and put forth publicly anti-white candidates. How about a pro-white candidate? That would take real courage.

RED PILL THE NORMIES
MEMERS NEEDED, NOW IS THE TIME TO SPREAD THE WORD

Attached: subvert.jpg (1037x948, 532K)

If jews find a way to blame white republicans for allowing her to be elected, im converting to islam

The GOP is zionist and anti-white too. They're just as bad, maybe worse. They want immigration in the largest numbers ever. Not even the democrats have said that.

Attached: Trump wants more immigrants.png (839x841, 537K)

"REAL CLEAR POLITICS"

yeah just like CNN's "CREDIBLE SOURCES"

fucking joke retard

Muslim niggeroni vrs Jewish nigger occasional cervix.
The HONKLER honks out in honks as he honks you.

Attached: 1549867087956.jpg (780x520, 161K)

and she's not wrong

Sorry you’ll have to do better than whataboutism. Like getting a vocally pro-white, anti-brown, anti-Jew Democrat candidate in the race. A serious one.

white sharia NOW!

made me chuckle

immigrants are making the west great again..u anglos are western jews
youtube.com/watch?v=bqo-7rtGwOU

Attached: f009779b90b39c8e8bc3635a1d4f20c7e66700dedcf43c2f126e0ea9b88a112f_1.jpg (653x820, 74K)

>Like getting a vocally pro-white, anti-brown, anti-Jew Democrat candidate in the race.
I'd take anyone really.

Attached: 1528440836640.png (1644x855, 61K)

Evangelicuck population dwindling daily. Don't cure cancer just yet.

Patrick Little is a honeypot glownigger like GLR.

Isn't it a common belief here that Somalians have an average IQ of 65 and are functionally retarded? what does it mean if they have the same views on Jews as you? hmmm

Attached: retard_jf.png (119x288, 42K)

Esau Gambit

I never heard of Jews fighting Zionists. Only, that some of them are aware of that movement

I knew you were gonna reply with something stupid like that. You weren't sincere at all. Get raped by the goddamn devil you cunt.

kys you dumb cunt

Attached: muzzos.png (831x720, 549K)

Nice try

A literal Somaliandont fall for this nigger

No I’m sincere, look at GLR’s FBI file. He was always meeting up with informants and ratting out his own people. Little bills himself as a GLR clone. He’s the same thing.

We know all about him, and Spencer, and Gavin, and Alex and the rest. It’s OK.

Of course they dont know shit about Islam. They just think ethnic religion = good they probably just assume its like Buddhism or something

>He doesnt know how the game is played

Daily reminder she is not a Muslim.

In one of her tweets she said Allah is a queer or something like that, I swear if she said that in Saudi Arabia a jihadi would teleport behind her and go full nothing personnel on her ass.

She is either a taqiyya master or a woman larping as a muslim for more political power

sage

Attached: quran and bible edited.jpg (552x554, 88K)

fucking towelheads in congress

Attached: 1525679311971.jpg (1100x971, 112K)

Somali girls are hot as fuck

Muslims and jews deserve the same oven.

I don't understand why so many right wingers are going ape shit over her comments on Twitter

>She's asked why there's such heavy support for Israel in Congress
>Shes says it's because AIPAC lobbies heavily for Israels interests
>That's anti-semitic because its criticizes the Jews?

AIPAC is one of the biggest lobbying groups in the US and is blatantly pro-Israel, I mean their literal name and purpose is to lobby for Israel, openly.

What's controversial here?

>right wingers
It's all Jews of every political stripe going ape shit. It's hilarious.

if america is going to burn, kikes should burn too.

It's sort of like exploding yourself with a grenade during war because you're going to kill the enemy, obviously you don't want to die, but if you're gonna die, may as well take as many mofos with you as you can.

Why are Republicans such cucks for Israel? Literally the Democrat Party is the only party that has mainstream leftists back criticisms of Israel, and the Republican Party just screams "antisemite" even at the littlest of criticisms. It's seriously like they've been mind controlled to rule against their own sovereignty. What's going on?

Attached: Mind Controlled Right-Wing.png (1416x672, 152K)

Like that based Russian guy who called in an airstrike on himself and took out a bunch of ISIS in the process.

black cube compromat

Bin Laden -

"In a nutshell, it's time to free yourselves from fear and intellectual terrorism being practiced against you by the neoconservatives and the Israeli lobby. You should put the file of your alliance with the Israelis on the table of discussion. You should ask yourselves the following question so that you can determine your position: Do you like the Israelis’ security, sons, and economy more than your security, blood, sons, money, jobs, houses, economy, and reputation? If you choose your security and stopping the wars — and this has been shown by opinion polls — then this requires that you act to stop those who are tampering with our security on your end. We are prepared to respond to this option on sound and fair foundations that have been mentioned before."

Attached: 1539413469655.jpg (1080x1920, 265K)

>Bin Laden
You mean old Tim Osman?

>black cube compromat
explain

No Somali is our anything. They shouldn't be in America period. It is funny that the kikes monkey pets they brought to replace us are turning on them.

first tell me how new you are that you don't know what black cube is or what compromat is

I agree 100%. It's like the kikes searched the globe and imported the most savage, disgusting "people" they could find.

Attached: 1D0F9C2A-FC8C-4D4B-BCCE-E79EA98E29C3.jpg (768x999, 145K)

>your Somalian
Fuck you and that lightbulb headed nigger. And fuck Jews.

Based

utterly based

Attached: oy vey.jpg (500x598, 138K)

I honestly didn't believe the jews were scheming kikes until I saw this video: twitter.com/HikindDov/status/1094791219174092800

Honestly if you're looking to recruit this video will probably work for you

jews are having a civil war on american turf falseflagged by a fucking skinny

cant they take this shit to yemen?

Jews are 100x worse than Muslims.

came here in 2014

Ah so you're just wasting my time then. Kudos, here's another free (You) for your efforts.

You Americans are lost. Please fuck off into space and go fuck you somalian ho there

I concur.

Attached: Good jews.jpg (474x305, 30K)