Weed is gross and degenerate, makes you liberal and stupid, and should remain banned

Weed is gross and degenerate, makes you liberal and stupid, and should remain banned

Attached: 7ism5i56ytf21.jpg (497x499, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys faggot bootlicker

weed should be legal but people shouldn't do it

Easily the gayest thing I've seen today.

Attached: q.png (1000x1000, 253K)

Gamers rise up!

Attached: 1546773622821.jpg (480x360, 16K)

DARE is the reason I know so much about drugs and tried them. thank you cops who bring in the drugs and profit from it

This

>Shoot Hitler twice
>Beat someone to death

>Shirt literally reads "Dare to resist drugs and violence"

Are boomers actually THIS retarded?

Isn't quentin that autistic guy who used to hang around /v/?

Don’t do drugs, kids! Don’t bend your minds until they are fully formed. Otherwise you risk permanent lifelong damage! How will you gas the kikes?

never underestimate the retardation of boomers and neocons

can confirm potheads are the ultimate subhumans. working at a restaurant has made me despise druggies more than anything else. all the cooks are mid to late twenties guys who life consists of: go to work, go home, get high, go to work, go home, get high etc etc. Are all avid potheads "dude weed" who blow what little paycheck they get on weed, have literally no prospects or anything going on in their life. basically long-term weed makes you comfortable with being a piece of shit, and its no coincidence that the overwhelming majority of potheads are degenerate scum in all other areas of life as well. no wonder the kikes are pushing this so hard

just unload

Attached: 7779018901.jpg (300x168, 31K)

Weed is shit this is coming from a stoner for 6 years. You don't do anything, your heart is constantly racing and your paranoid to go so much as outside. The instances of heart attack happening is increased over 200% in one hour after smoking. Looking back I think it really opened my mind up to the jewish question and other things but its not to be done for life and or regularly. once for a year or so to question and think about things. but soon it becomes nothing more then a heart racing paranoia inducing drug that is no fun as is all drugs are. they are degenerate satanic and shit and the elite have a reason for pushing them constantly.

>quentin posting

what helps me deal with these obvious things is to recognize my parents were victims of the same system

Glow in the dark C.I.A nigger detected

>dudeweed faggots sperging over boomerbait ITT
pottery. easily the lowest IQ posters, even under ancaps and leafs

Attached: pothead.png (702x353, 366K)

I woulds give Hitler the gun and beg I was worthy of the Ethnostate.

weed is for those who aren't emotionally mature enough to accept the world around them for what it is and master the void sober.

> Comparing getting wasted to committing actual crimes

Weed is bad, m'kay, but bruh... People shouldn't use it, but at least compare it to other drugs and/or alcohol

yea he is really short brit and has some failing youtube show now I believe

Druggies need to be rounded up and put into work camps, at the very least.

I'd high five Hitler while we spit roast the stoner, before we go out and shoot two Jews

>be user
>be weeded
>on 4ch
>jews
>hilter
>trump
i might be high but at least I'm not a democrat anymore

>all these people mad they don't live in legal states

topkek

Weed is much better than alcohol, aspirin, opiates etc if you need relief from physical pain.

That being said, it is far from harmless and will destroy your mind and ambition, but that tends to be a secondary concern if you have chronic physical pain relative to not destroying your organs for pain relief.

I got really bad anxiety and ADHD. I really like reading too, and currently weed is the only thing that allows me to have enough patience to read books.
I'd probably still be a leftist without it

nah. weed just makes you stupid and lazy. youll never accomplish any goals you set for yourself if you're a pothead. ever...

plus, it makes you horny. so if you gotta g/f, it could play to your benefit.

You're in a room with Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and Jacob Rothschild. Your gun is loaded with 2 bullets. Who do you shoot?

DARE is the reason why I made it a point to try everything I could except for the really hard shit that it's easy to see will destroy your life like heroine. I was one of the top of the class in the program. Fast forward to the teenage years and seeing someone I trust their judgement smoking cannabis. I try it, realize everything I was told about weed was bullshit and then disillusioned with DARE as a whole, vowed to become an explorer of the mind through mind altering substances. I've tried so much shit that according to them I was supposed to get hooked onto just from doing it even once and the irony is that my favorite mind altering substance is the one that isn't even physically addictive.

Agreed

spbp

im addicted to weed and it sucks so bad I havent done anything with my life and my ex left me and took the child, and I have mental health issues and weed made them worse, im constantly anxious and paranoid, I just want to die. Please anons refrain from trying this evil drug its horrible im not trolling I promise

Attached: images_0.jpg (236x285, 5K)

seth rich twice

The biggest problem with weed is that it helps you avoid the feeling of boredom whilst you're doing nothing.
I'd put it in the class of drugs which can be used sparingly to great affect. I personally abstain for ninety days then spend fourteen getting really baked before repeating.
I need those two week periods because otherwise I'd totally burn out.

Myself. Twice, in the back of the head.

Any easy, intense pleasure should be banned or monitored. Pot makes you circular.

I agree.

Why would you shoot Hitler?
The man did nothing wrong.

It's fine if other people want to ruin their lives. I just don't want to support them with taxes. We need to end the social safety net for those who aren't actively seeking a job or in school. Drug tests should be mandatory for hiring. Stoners would become model citizens in a minute.

Good. I was fishing for this response.

Attached: rcjrByAdi.jpg (600x592, 62K)

i believe this. i went through this myself. but it's a mental addiction and not a physical one. you can overcome it...

>I'm still suffering from circumcision trauma and I need a daddy but I'm projecting it onto other people

>filename
I too have an uncle that works at Nintendo m8. If you really do have mental issues and you smoked weed, it's already understood that you're not supposed to do that. It can make it worse. If it's dormant, it can cause the onset much faster than it would normally. But it doesn't do these things to people who don't have mental health issues that are either already active or dormant.
It's said that Ibogaine can be used to break any addiction. You should look into it if you're serious.

>weed just makes you stupid and lazy
Unsure why this stereotype exists. I don't smoke weed often, but when I do it gets me thinking creatively and motivates me to be constructive/artistic. I get a lot done on THC.

Could it be that stupid/lazy people simply gravitate toward a drug that is dirt cheap, requires absolutely no management of intake and can be enjoyed without the need for added stimulus?

>I get a lot done on THC
the only place i ever hear this is on the internet.

most who smoke weed all the time just wanna sit back, relax, and play video games, have sex, etc.. not read books, and do homework. this is why weed is a social drug and/or relaxation agent. not something like Meth that makes you organize the room and clean.

Thank you guys for the advice and words, and I'll read into Ibogaine. I have heard about it but thought it would only be to quit hard drugs such as meth. Yes it's a mental addiction but I feel it so hard that my mind yells for the drug almost and brings in a boulder of bad thoughts and negativity when I don't have any. Yes I thought the mental issues would go away or they wouldn't be as bad but it ultimately made it worse. It's schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, slight ADHD, and OCD.

>and should remain banned
op has stroke and fucking dies

Curious about your stance on alcohol.

Attached: 1549170645852-01.jpg (724x800, 87K)

That's because most people fall in into cliche'd ideas of how they think they're supposed to act and when average people smoke cannabis it's no exception. But it could also be because of a fundamental personality difference. Jow Forums is the home of INTPs and INTJs. If so, I'd be willing to bet that the most defining characteristics out of those letters would be the difference between N and S, and F and T. Intuition versus Sensing and Feeling versus Thinking. I can definitely see how the the sensing in combination with feeling could lead to both over indulgence and settling into an activity with little thinking involved.

I can’t tell if the obvious false equivalency is suppose to be a joke because this is exactly how Jow Forums posters argue and blow things out of proportion

as someone who has basically smoked every day (besides a couple breaks here and there) for the past 6 years, Jackie Brown said it best
>smoke too much of that shit and it’ll rob you of your ambition.

Attached: ED7E8608-2957-40C9-AB96-3214DB46FDFE.jpg (658x617, 60K)

Fuck your gay meme pic. Hitler was a good man and did nothing wrong.

You're welcome m8. If you want to read first hand experiences, you can find those on erowid. Good luck to you.

maybe ayahuasca is what u need. it cures addictions as well.

Dare is basically egging on teens to try dope.

I know plenty of republicans who get high

They just don’t brag about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

>the only place i ever hear this is on the internet.
I hate to say it, but maybe you spend too much time on Jow Forums? I've heard similar accounts from other writers who push through blocks thanks to smoking a little weed.

Dosage might be a factor. I certainly feel lethargic if I have too much, but a couple of puffs just fills my head with new ideas and makes me excited about getting to work.

reminder that anti-weed threads are made by degenerate trash alcoholics.
weed is the drug of the intellectuals

Attached: 3424235.jpg (765x560, 160K)

>flag

GTFO schlomo

bill gates is a sick satanic fuck, fuck off with that shit.
weed addiction is not mental at all. after 6 years od every day smoking quitting cold turkey was hard some days I nearly threw up had major tremors and twitches for months and some of the shit still retains as its destroy neurotransmitters in the brain. I think the elitist want everyone high as its easier to control.

This is why FWIW I say pot is one of these most damaging drugs out there. It makes people that smoke it docile and content with the squalor and bullshit in their lives, plus it makes them apathetic and shrink away from anything that requires deeper thinking and perseverance. Why else would so many places are now in a big rush to legalize it? Marijuana is the best bluepill they could have. When's the last time you saw some regular duuuuude weed lmao-fag ever question anything going on in his community?

KYS alcoholic trash

not even an alcoholic retard. don't you have to prey to moloch rabbi?

fuck of drunktard. don't you have a school bus full of children to crash on and kill?

Is it me or has there been a pain epidemic in the past 15 years? I see people my age right down to people that are 18 on some pain Rx or trying to smoke more than Snoop Dogg, all citing "chronic pain" . Now is there some rise in major injuries and stuff like arthritis behind this, or has society softened up even more to the point even mild discomfort is intolerable and must be masked by drugs at all times? I've had teeth pulled with nothing beyond local anesthetic, I've had my shoulder dislocated and later popped back in 3x plus I broke my ankle once and walked around on it for 4 days before going for X-rays since I didn't know what a broken bone felt like. I'm 38 and wouldn't consider myself any tougher nor weaker than the next person but I have no idea WTF people these days are claiming endless pain over

>zeroes in on bill gates out of the line up because it's the only one he could find a flaw with
>not mental at all
>destroy neurotransmitters in the brain
Wew. Yea, you're totally not a shill or anything like that. Kek

> 1 post by this ID

Attached: squid.jpg (225x225, 7K)

G A N G W E E D

Yes I agree its not mental at all after longer periods of use. Your body gets used to it and I've also experienced constipation, extreme night sweats, horrible stomach sickness and pain, and other things that you mentioned. It is hell and a poison that stays in your body and accumulates the more you do. Yes everyone being high would make us dependent on it to survive and we would be lower IQ.

Not an alcoholic. I am addicted to Marijuana. I hate jews.

Why is this fucker using PROERD's lion (our D.A.R.E.)?

I lost a neighbor that had rebuilt his life after being rekt c/o schizophrenia in his early 20s to smoking weed. He was working part time and attending college and lived on his own in an apartment. Once he started smoking weed his life imploded, first he got fired from work for his erratic behavior c/o his renewed schizophrenic traits, next he bombed his classes ahead of withdrawing, then later he almost set his apartment on fire cooking all his CDs in his oven in a brownie sheet (he thought the shiny/reflective side of his music collection were watching him) before doing three months in jail for stealing his neighbor's car.

Before weed he was doing ok despite his condition whereas weed turned his illness up to 11

Was he jewish?

Attached: jews and schizophrenia.png (1784x931, 316K)

Reading this thread in between bong rips. Wake and bake in Massachusetts. Leaving for work in about 30min then I'll probably burn a j in the parking lot before a day of earning cash. Cash I'll need so I can buy more grass.

And the cycle continues

This is what I'm afraid of

I feel the same way senpai

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 46K)

>Jews Rock! (I love Jews!)
Weed man bad! Gotta protect Shlomo's interests, amirite?

Attached: 1549511719382.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

word up

This precisely is the real danger of weed and why some big guns are pushing its legalization.

I too want prices of weed to stay astronomically high so niggers can make money off it.

/thread

Weed shouldbe legal and all the users sent to concentration camps.

>stoners arent ambitious
>I work in a restaurant

fuck off leaf

>dare to resist drugs and violence
>takes 12 different medications and wants to kill everyone he disagrees with violently

Hillary is a puppet. Shooting Rothschild and Soros basically eliminates her

am i the only one who would point the gun at hitler to watch him beat the stoner to death?

I smoke once a week when I go out with the boys. All other days of the week I am working to pay my mortgage and provide for my wife and child. Fuck off.

Attached: best_choice.jpg (483x640, 53K)

>not shooting the stoner
>stealing his weed
>and getting high with uncle Adolf
We are going to meet Wotan personally

Attached: 1516046469685.jpg (703x729, 46K)

How did you end up working in a restaurant if you don't smoke weed?

Why would you shoot Hitler, he's an excellent artist?

>the only person with ambition at this shitty resturaunt is me.
Lmao leafs everytime

>paranoid when he smokes weed
You must be a complete pussy unironically.

Attached: 1534022567597.jpg (400x500, 54K)

Its to get easy medi card.

Had a chocolate, coffe or any sugar in the past year? Welcome to the camp, addict.

>1 post by this ID
divide and conquer

>this is exactly how Jow Forums posters argue and blow things out of proportion
I think you mean how Jews argue and blow things out of proportion, friend.