I'm not sure I can be an atheist anymore

I have had an experience Jow Forums.

>ice cold sober.
>all of a suden my reality starts to warp and shift
>I'm in some place I can not describe.
>dead grandfather is there with me.
>my papa wants to know how my life has been going.
>he fades away, All of a sudden I am engulfed in flames and in the air is what can only be described as deapair.
>I see litteral demons.
>Golden light shines through and disapates the fire, despair, and demons.
>I am covered in pure love, warmth, and, light.
>this only last for mere seconds before I return to my normal state and surroundings.

I have been a liberal athiest since I was 11. Turned conservative some years ago.
I am freaked out Jow Forums was I just hallucinating? Is this what you christians experience and have no way of proving it ever happned? I sure as hell don't have a way to prove my experience.

Attached: ConnectiontoNaturephoto.jpg (1000x1000, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY
youtube.com/watch?v=VuFJwAvpDVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have a brain tumour. See a doctor.

Ethnic background of your grandfather?

I was going to emphatically post pic-related but then I checked them numerals...RIP OP.

Attached: toomah.gif (500x210, 247K)

I haven't experienced something so overt, besides audibly hearing a disembodied booming voice one time as a child calling me home when it was getting dark outside.

When I'm in big trouble I pray really hard for God to answer me and help me get through the struggle. Truly in life he never failed me. He made me love him even more, through finding a lost valuable for instance

I was diagnosed with a brain tumor about two weeks ago.
My grandfather is native american.

This was a vision of God , you don't just hallucinate for no reason , when you do hallucinate again seek a doctor .

Perhaps God is warning you about the reality of hell, and calling you to convert and join him in heaven?

If you're interested in learning about the faith, I suggest you take a look at Catholic answers on youtube.

This is horrible advice. Pick up a Bible and read. Stay far from Catholicism!

u ded. F.

Attached: 1546109078800.jpg (1008x1024, 101K)

dawg I got you, reality is wild and you deserve to enjoy it

The horrible advice is advising a layman with little religious knowledge, or experience, to pick up the holy scripture and make any sense out of it.

It's no wonder there are thousands of little protestant cults.

WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH A BLUE NIGGER GENIE BY CHANCE?

youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY

No. What you saw in your vision was a warning.
Heed it!

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

I know it's hard at the beginning.
Chuck Missler's Cosmic Codes and e Bible in 24 Hours are a great start for a former atheist.

Turn in your fedora.
Welcome to the winning side!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 545K)

Learn the Bible in 24 Hours.
Spellcheck has been getting more violent lately.

Attached: image.jpg (720x450, 54K)

fpbp

Matthew 6 22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

John 3 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Attached: 9b91f3ef299d1b2ed0a4e0d32e282367.jpg (506x582, 54K)

it's quite cash money of you to see what I'm seein

BTW, I've seen that golden glow and felt that love on June 30th, 2014.

If it's not real, it sure is a persistent illusion.

Attached: image.jpg (125x93, 1K)

well there you go. Why are you asking? Does the Tumor push on your "common sense" knot or something?

RIP

Attached: moonwalk.gif (500x278, 1.46M)

And soon, we will see Him!

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 2K)

based and redpilled

Get to know Jesus now, bud. You can't be an atheist cringelord forever. Now is the time to be born again.

Attached: Where+are+the+missing+primarchs_727303_6125329.jpg (480x323, 57K)

Maybe you need a tumor to press on yours.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

who knows.
God will probably spare me.

whelp, 1111 quads, looks like God likes your angsty ass.

yaay

Attached: excited.gif (1024x750, 370K)

Glory unto The Lord. Blessed be the user who repents and comes to know Jesus. Through the Son of The Most High you will feel the warmth of the Light of God. Through Jesus your sins will be forgiven should you just believe in him.

You still have to repent.
I pray He makes this clear to you.

Attached: image.jpg (445x409, 72K)

i quite do. Well ... i repent and i try to learn something.
but i do it because of my own conscience.

you probably will say that's not enough.

Attached: eeehh.png (957x896, 573K)

its god telling you to become a hindu

>Native American
If what I’m about to say sounds like nonsense pay it no mind and continue on your way and consider these the rantings of a kook you met on Jow Forums one night. Become a catholic or get wrapped up in entry level Christianity with the rest of these larpers.

There’s a reason Christopher Columbus brought Hebrew interpreters with him on his voyage to the Americas. There’s a reason for everything, right down to the way your people, the Native Americans, dressed the way they did as per pic related.

Numbers 15:38
>Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:

Natives didn’t just don those fringes by accident or for fun, it was culturally passed down to them from their ancestors, biblical Israelites of old. You’re an Israelite. Forget those kikes playing dress up in Tel Aviv. Pick up a KJV Bible and relearn your history, because in it are teachings specific to your people that no college textbook will disclose to you. You don’t have a ducking tumor, you have a birthright you need to seize before it’s too late. America will be destroyed soon. Follow the laws of your ancestors, repent, and hope He seems you worthy in the day of judgement.

Attached: 2EB25B15-F92D-42BC-8701-460ED4436722.jpg (700x1074, 236K)

Just keep doing you, you have a healthy energy and will probably be fine.

Cower from the truth of the abyss all you want, it doesn't matter. Nothing matters.

God is real.
We are in a hell of our own making.
Jesus is giving us a way out.

>>I am covered in pure love
Humans don't have any organs capable of feeling love when directed towards them.

Fatal?

See >but you totally don't "hallucinate" for no reason so it must have to do with God.

>based and redpilled
He admitted he had a tumor.
>You can't be an atheist cringelord forever.
Aside from those two not being exclusive, what evidence do you have of a God existing?

Attached: 1538720437333.jpg (531x710, 290K)

I was kinda the same, I kinda wanted to go the occultism way since I hated God for some foolish reason, but thankfully he showed me something that I could never forget and since then I strongly believe that he exists, and Hell is real , my advice to you is to pray for him to reveal his plans for you, pray that he opens your eyes to what you have to do next, and he will answer. The first mistake I made when I started praying was to believe that things will happen instantly, they don't, in time, because you cannot completely change overnight.

>he showed me something that I could never forget

Attached: exhibicionismo.jpg (720x440, 53K)

I got a good laugh out of this one.

Attached: 1473446084155.jpg (500x495, 60K)

This is your heavenly father calling upon you to embrace good, get married and be fruitful, go to church user.

But no, I was losing my ability to walk, I had to worm my way to take a piss and I was only 17 at the time, inflammation all over my body, I could feel my bones literally gnashing on each other, one full year of constant pain, I had two surgeries on my knees in hopes of fixing it the diagnosis was a small meniscus tear and on the other one I didn't have anything they just did an arthroscopic investigation to see what's going on , so basically they had no idea what was happening to me, at that point I tried to worm my way in his grace by doing the normal thing a wicked person would do, trying to outsmart God by praying only for my benefit, which obviously didn't work, some days I would curse him out , I had some people near me that were believers and they kept telling me that if this is happening to me, he wants something , I would tell him to leave me alone , then one day almost one year when I was drained of pride and whatever stupid emotions I had in my mind at the time , I prayed and I felt something , absolute peace , and the next day when I woke up , I could walk perfectly , no pain whatsoever , it dissapeared overnight , since then I became an absolute believer , it's hard tho , I haven't given up on many things hence the fact that I'm still here , hopefully I can in the near future.

Probably a skin-walker desu

I don't trust religions myself.
Had an experience with god practicing meditation.
Went on to explore religions.
The more I explored religions, the more I was convinced nothing but demons was behind religions.
Sure, the "gods" sometimes helped, but all in all it always seemed to be a trick and sooner or later weird things would happen that would confirm this wasn't the god I met during meditation.
From christianity I lost much money and developed health problems, plus a poltergeist.
From hinduism the poltergeist was even more demonic. Invisible hundreds of hands would touch me when I climbed the stairs, flaming skulls would appear under my bedsheets.
Paganism wasn't better, disembodied beings would whisper in my ears and I would see very creepy things when waking up midnight. Plus the "murderous clowns" that were back on tv in the day suddenly appeared in my small village, in front of my door. People of the village were scared of 'em.

Only belief in the god I met through meditation yielded me peace and stopped it all. I don't know what god is it.

I've noticed that there seems to be different factions of demons, some have a smell, some don't, some are outright hostile and others come up to you and make you understand that witch such and such occult literature you could perhaps negotiate with them.

It's the only one and true God, religions are mostly man-made interpretations of the Bible, just as Jesus said to the Pharisees, Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?". Since you said you had experiences with demons and so on, I recommend this interview with an ex-Satanist, he talks a lot about these things.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VuFJwAvpDVc

I have already tried christianity, makes things worse, not better.

See a doctor, no chance it was God.

Weird, What exactly did you do to invite a poltergeist into your home tho?