So lets face it:

So lets face it:
Jow Forums is artisticly bancrupt.
Jow Forums has an extensive story creating and popularizing memes.
But in the last 4 years what did this site came up with?
Pepe is 10+ years old and yet i still see people posting this literalFacebooktier shit every day.
Now i see a Discord forcing a shitty clown pepe . How is this not emberassing`? Its worse tan jews in Hollywood copy+pasting every shit they see

Attached: 2523152315.jpg (2009x2215, 962K)

Attached: a rapist and a child trafficker walk into a bar.png (220x356, 96K)

Jow Forums is like utopia and pol is like the borderlands where expats from other internet communities try to compete to influence le hivemind, but they can't and they can't take any influences from our culture besides those that came from pepe because pepe due to richard spencer and the MSM totally became an alt-right symbol (which is oddly what Jow Forums wanted, you know, in making pepes so toxic normies would never use it)

>a rapist and a child trafficker walk into a bar.png
also notice how these discord trannies uses descriptive file names to share their assets. I am not sure why they are trying to trick user to waste their twitter accounts...

germany
talking about bankruptcy
yet they love arabs and nigs

you being this new to this site that you get triggered by a mere flag and not realize said user could be having the discussion of how bad pol has become in any of the boards and user's point, regardless of where its made, is still valid.

also

not an argument u leafscum

Room tempature iq nigger, bill is a rapist and shillary is an (((alleged))) child trafficker

Kek all my econ friends are impressed I predicted Germanys econonmy taking a shit if only they knew

>being this new
Way to expose urself memeflag
HONK

Attached: 1549865574513.png (644x942, 51K)

you are not being very honkpilled right now!

Jow Forums is only good around elections, happenings, and 3am US time. Other than that, it’s just a bunch of fucking shills shitting up the place with thier obvious psyops. Only autistic retards make the spicy memes that stick. So become the change you want to see. You are already halfway there.

>Jow Forums is artisticly bancrupt.
wrong
>Jow Forums has an extensive story creating and popularizing memes. But in the last 4 years what did this site came up with?
bait
>Pepe is 10+ years old and yet i still see people posting this literalFacebooktier shit every day.Now i see a Discord forcing a shitty clown pepe . How is this not emberassing`?
dunno, you have to go back though
Its worse tan jews in Hollywood copy+pasting every shit they see
K

Its because Aussies are the only good posters

clownposting is jewish. google it, clowing is a jewish comedy invention. you are JIDF

CLOWN MAN BAD

Attached: 1549864358235.jpg (500x548, 56K)

OC

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (855x1181, 367K)

Jow Forums went to shit with the great boomer influx of '16

SOUNDS LIKE THERES SOME CLOWNING AROUND GOING ON IN HERE

Attached: 1549870350618.png (300x300, 73K)

>wrong
Haha guys look i added a clown nose to pepe this IS SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW
>bait
Too young to be here pre 2015

Attached: 23512352135.png (1336x1120, 463K)

You’re still using a memeflag asshole

Banking is a jewish invention take out all your money right now or your jdif

The is some truth to it. It's not just Jow Forums though. Have you watched some recent "ylyl" compilations on YT? First, they're not funny, second it's basically niggers, loud distorted sounds and distorted Video effects and more niggers.

Why? People too lazy to even draw a little something up in paint might be a Problem too but just try something New and it will get your post deleted and you banned. Mods have actively curbed meme creation. Other platforms obviously too. You could say the NPC was our greatest and probably our last meme, it took great power to even post it here.

From here out, it's going downhill. Satan rules this world until the 2nd coming of Jesus. The we witness some godly memes.

>artistically bankrupt
That's because the memes transcended the spirit and congealed into reality. Rather than making a funny picture and people laughing, now Jow Forums has become the shadow puppet master of information. Jow Forums is the reason modern media exists as it does. Taking a simple thing such as the circle game and arbitrarily using for nonsense has created a new white power symbol. Jow Forums can't fart without the world ringing alarm bells. This place went from lolcats to president.

Attached: 3C2BC850-1E21-4D16-B7E2-8894E4B5400D.jpg (750x635, 133K)

Proof: EU article 11 and 13
They're so scared they had to outlaw memes.

Man i cringed hard Reading this