/hbc/ - Human Biodiversity Counter

continued from This thread is for the discussion of the logistics and aesthetics of a hypothetical "white genocide clock".

youtube.com/watch?v=9RrsvjwNu2s

Attached: gracekelly-1-3-19.jpg (2168x1445, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPvBXsiA9Zs
instaud.io/3iFQ
jsfiddle.net/sgqkLvc1/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=OFHNr2tGEaU
youtube.com/watch?v=6mB-QfHnclY
youtube.com/watch?v=ImawXdXIGd8
streamable.com/i6azy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=sPvBXsiA9Zs

gud song

If some autist can cross reference running averages on non-Hispanic whites globally, that’ll be the most telling, as by nation data would get included supplementary to that

If anyone has a spreadsheet showing population decline I can turn it into a website counter for free.

Thanks. There's a fag shilling loud video game instead (he doesn't really get what the counter's for).

I intend it to be autoplayed as an mp3 on the website. Here's a rough sketch of what the website would look like, complete with a counter.

Attached: 1550100198483.png (1366x768, 899K)

Why are you so obsessed with Grace Kelly?

I can just imagine Stephen Colbert dismissively mocking this counter by superimposing his face on Grace Kelly's

I thought you were going to bed, dipshit.

Grace Kelly is one of the most beautiful and classy women of all time. If someone mocked her beauty, they would look hideous.

You fear the non-whites too much.

That pic is gonna give room for criticism and mockery by the left, as britanon mentioned in the old thread

just make sure white = indigenous European, if anything by using "white" you're playing into the hand of the jew. European count or bust.

Don't forget the last kike:

You really suck at proxyfagging lmao

I've posted this because there was no better man in the 20th century. Have thought about it. There isn't

You even try to imitate his dull writing style. Bravo.

No, im really from Brazil, stupid. lol

we eat the fruits of labor for breakfast; it feeds our children, sustains our growing community, and allows for stronger days. Take care of yourselves, user

Attached: 1546572766398.jpg (271x400, 131K)

You've doomed this project before it's even begun if that's going to be the design

Isn't it stormfront's job to use cliché images of famous people in their propaganda?

The design should be simple and nebulous. Our blue planet and the counter.

Please don't mess this up and make us laughing stocks.

Exactly. Thank you.

On music, I wrote a song a while back. Been hoping for something "relevant" to use it for, so I'll share it here for those that are interested.

Vocaroo's upload quality is shite, so I found this:

>instaud.io/3iFQ

pls no bully

Wut?
Mate, A Yank challenged me with it. Not his writing but deeds.
Not happy about it but yeah. He is the quintessential masculine man

Audrey Hepburn
I like Kelly too.
You are obsessed though. Random af to inject some actress into this

I'll give it a listen.

I've decided to integrate Grace Kelly with the counter and the image of Earth. I think this looks more congruous.

We WANT people to know this is about white genocide. All your suggestions that it should include all races tells me you're a discord tranny trying to sabotage our idea.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 229K)

good idea
this

lol. It reminds me of a newgrounds game circa 2006. Very boring and repetitive. You certainly are no Bach, sir. But that's OK, we have thousands of classical composers to chose from to represent white identity.

proxy #2

Not subtle whatsoever.

Audrey Hepburn was an ugly mousish brunette.

>She has Maggie Thatcher's hair

>It looks like something your nan would have on a mug

This is what comedians in the UK would say about it.

The image is distracting and oddly posed. It would be an absolute gift to lefties.

I've done the counter for you faggot
>jsfiddle.net/sgqkLvc1/2/

Please all now die you larping faggots.
Not a single one of you have even set up a git repo.

Now youre taking the piss

Let them make fun of how beautiful Grace Kelly is... I don't understand why you're such a fucking pussy. Stephen Colbert and his gang will make fun of the website no matter what. Go back to Jow Forumsthedonald

one person could set that up. Why haven't you done it?

European coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=OFHNr2tGEaU

>one person could set that up. Why haven't you done it?
post the picture of Jow Forums with the one who just comes for the keks.
I am going make an app and put it heroku as as demo, but make it filterable by ethnicity, nationality and age and maybe play around with d3.js as I've never used it before and make it pretty with graphs.

South European, not northern

You're really dumb. Stop trying to design it with your fucking drop-down menus. The simple ticker overlaid on an image of Earth (and IMO Grace Kelly) looks far more elegant and will thus be far more powerful.

Yours is all "*snort* Well, we've looked at the stats. *Snort* it appears white people *snort* are a minority! Heheheh."

What your neighbor and Media consider "White"

Attached: white_male_criminals.gif (842x811, 165K)

Attached: 1549052197254.jpg (744x945, 221K)

Attached: 1518432896498m.jpg (1024x800, 141K)

Attached: 1549062847556.png (761x658, 474K)

Look, I appreciate that you're trying to help. I apologize for sperging at you.

The problem with your idea is that the website is not supposed to serve a utilitarian function but an emotional one. Our intention is not to create a visual compendium of U.N. statistics but to have an emotional impact on bluepilled whites. So putting educational drop-down menus of real-time stats would defeat that purpose by making it too intellectual.

WARSKI PUTS OUT HITPIECE ON JF!

CANADIAN KEKS TRYING TO SHUT DOWN RACE REALISM TALKS

Grace Kelly is a goddess

youtube.com/watch?v=6mB-QfHnclY

>grace kelly
>marries a butt ugly royalty just to fulfill her princess complex
>kids couldn't reach her beauty

yeah I wouldn't use her as the face of this ''project''

Find another blonde woman of comparable beauty then.

Attached: 20190214_003951.jpg (452x480, 150K)

Eesti Anatolian admixture
youtube.com/watch?v=ImawXdXIGd8

>Please all now die you larping faggots.

Also proxy OP:

AHEM

*tink, tink tink*

FUCK JANNIES AND FREE TIBET!

I'm rendering a video of my vision for the project using my old shitty laptop. I just got off work.

I downloaded this free software with minimal features. It isn't Adobe Premiere by any stretch, but it'll do for the purpose of illustration.

streamable.com/i6azy
It's sans counter because I couldn't find a generator. As I said, I made this using shitty freeware. All we really need is an mp4 like this to play in a browser window with a countdown overlaid.

Lets make it a Nazi Bell

Attached: southlive-english_2F2017-08_2F03ff6ab5-bf8f-422f-87b1-27c72b0319d5_2Fa bell which gongs for Hitler.j (1500x844, 132K)

Really White people are somewhere 80 mil in Russia, 70% of Ukrainian population, populations of Belarus/Poland, Slovakia/Slovenia/Hungary/Croatia (minus gypsies and shitaloniggers), Western/Northern Europe minus immigrants, probably 120 something million in the US, 20 million in Canada and 25 in Aus/NZ
>European

We're going to use U.N. stats just for convenience. They include mestizos and Moors but that's fine.

>They include mestizos and Moors but that's fine.
>that's fine

what do you think White Genocide is actually is about? Becoming a minority?

no, it's about "our" descendants being doomed to live as 98% European something subhumans with apefrican and mongoloid DNA

Based and Reichpilled.

Attached: 20fao5.jpg (526x400, 47K)

Grace Kelly was perfect to be quite desu with you

Attached: 1549535632241.webm (1790x1080, 2.98M)

The inclusion of some of these impurities is negligible. The overall message of white genocide is what matters.

everybody including open borders fanatics and apolitical "minding my own business and living in a homogenous community anyway" folks know about our rapidly decreasing numbers and immigrant population boom. what truly matters is sending a message of European genealogy further than aristocracy and "far right"

That's what the Bach and Grace Kelly's about.

Really, we just want to sow major butthurt with the anti-whites. Let them attack beauty and make whites even angrier. Good!

>sow major butthurt with the anti-whites
what won't do? even Esquire WASP boy got them mad. whatever exposes their insanity is good, I agree