Remember fat shaming threads? haven't seen one in a while

remember fat shaming threads? haven't seen one in a while.

Attached: article-1370802-0B5FFB8100000578-313_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 109K)

How to lower your body fat percentage:
>Download a calorie counter like MyFitnessPal on your phone
>Weigh yourself
>Punch in the numbers and set your weight loss goals (up to 2 lbs per week)
>When you are going to eat something, scan the barcode, tell it the number of servings and don't go over your caloric budget
>Repeat the previous step every day for every meal
>????
>You're no longer a fatass

i lost like 70 lbs simply by almost starving myself for awhile. i was tired of being made fun of so i just wouldnt eat except maybe a piece of bread or something. it worked out pretty well
dont drink soda either.

Eating too little slows your metabolism.
Seriously, count your calories. It works.

doesn't really do much, what we need is eugenics

This is not/fit/

since Trump was elected all fat shaming threads suddenly stopped.. really makes you think

Attached: 3243254356.jpg (800x694, 91K)

That's cause most of pol us made up of fat fucks

Fats belong in labor camps on stationary bikes to charge batteries until they are human size or stroke out.

This. However fatties have low IQs and this are unable to understand basic concepts of things like addition.

Found the ham planet. Fuck off you lazy fat fuck.

Attached: 4496083091068.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

im guessing your fat ass doesnt go on /fit

How dare you shame these brave princesses?

Attached: ready to settle down.jpg (1080x1588, 192K)

Yeah right, like they understand how movement works and they’d probably figure out a way to force others to pay for their beetus meds. You’d spend too much money on fake and real heart issues. I say we charge them a fat tax.

Hate f*Toids.

How much must they consume to stay that huge? I mean for fuck sake. Fats have no business in society. I’m disgusted she had kids and passed on her shitty genetics of low iq and zero self control.

that will all change when Trump dies of a KFCoronary

I give him a couple of months. I have him down for April on my death pool.

being fat is a source of power and testosterone for the true white man

Attached: norfman.jpg (360x351, 26K)

>and grow with

I lost 75lbs in 4 months, which reminds me that i need to do my workouts for this evening. Still weight to shed off, not stopping until it's all done with. I procrastinate too much. I blame myself and MSG, that shit is cocaine.

Even if you're only over by 100 calories a day, that builds up fast.

we call them feminism hate threads now. Mutually inclusive

Attached: BellyUpToThe Bar.webm (960x552, 1.59M)

I had a bad fever when I was 12. I was sitting in my chair bullshitting on the computer. I needed to fart, so I farted I shit my pants. Liquid shit. I waddled to the bathroom and took off my pants before they were completely contaminated. The boxers were a lost cause. I showered, and then just threw the boxers in the trash. I haven't made that same mistake since. I don't think I'll ever relax when farting, for the rest of my life.

>Implying the camps will have medical staff.

Went from 190 to 155 in 3 months. The cheap beer diet worked very well for me.
>get so drunk you puke
>don't eat breakfast or lunch at work
>get slice of pizza and case of beer on the way home
>repeat

Lol same, but I was 21, and I kept the boxers

>big
>cute
Pick one

I've always wondered. What must it smell like in the room? They never mention it on the show, but its gotta smell horrific where they spend all day eating, sleeping and shitting.

Attached: milla-my-600-lb-life-750-500-copy.jpg (750x500, 57K)

Oh, and you better get the fuck back to work user. They're depending on your tax dollars to EBT that next supersized triple whopper.

Attached: 980x.jpg (795x600, 70K)

It probably smells like either dirty infected belly button or boil drainage, which smells the same.

The acidity of the sweat alone is enough to cause blisters.

Where / how do they shit

they cut a hole in the bed and put a bucket under

Judging by how clean the room is, I would suggest they roll over and an underpaid caretaker grabs the poop and cleans it.

I don't want to believe either of you