How does it feel to know everyone hates you white male zoomers :)

How does it feel to grow up in a generation where most other people hate you. Non whites hate you definitely, most white women hate you because they’ve lapped that feminism stuff up like milk. Oh and a lot of your fellow white male zoomers also hate you funnily enough. So how does it feel hated? How does it feel to know that they’re gonna have power over you soon enough and they’re gonna make you pay for the sins of your ancestors? What do you think of that? :)

Attached: 29B622FC-1481-4BFD-A0B3-ED64429758C2.jpg (750x533, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/white zoomers hated/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they hate us cause they anus

Woohoo yippee another faggy shill thread. As if this thread matters, every shill in it as well as the girl in your pic shall be cleansed off the planet

They certainly hate you , yes

Well being better then any of them, Its really not that big a deal. Why I wuld giove a shit that some little entiltied crybaby that doesnt want to expend effort on anytiung. Hates me for creating the only decent Nation in the world.

I should hate your fucking ass for RUINING IT with your Varuca Salt crybaby bullshit.

Peaches? Really?

Attached: 1174102580956.jpg (375x523, 47K)

Oh, look, a tweet

It’s kinda true tho

To be completely fucking honest? It makes me sad.

Attached: 61brkqs6pj2z.jpg (484x497, 35K)

:(

Well it’s true tho

nothing because leftists aren't humans

Attached: N.jpg (261x330, 15K)

That’s what they think of you

as a half white zoomer male I must affirm the widespread hatred, and I disapprove of this targeted scheme. The orchestrators will either expire before our rule, or pay under our jurisdiction.

why would i care then?

That's what they THINK, but that's what user KNOWS

False. Leftists don't think.

Don’t be so silly. Most zoomer women and non white zoomers are enthusiastic supports of this. Things aren’t gonna change

As Light skin hispanic idgaf because here (México) whites/castizos are a minority and well seen so we still looking upper.

Attached: 687.png (832x900, 947K)

Attached: whatashame.jpg (653x477, 102K)

>caring what other people think

That's you're poor OP

It feels okay because i'm not braindead and think that a bunch of tumblr dumbshits = the entire world, especially all women, are against me.

but to be fair you have to have an iq bigger than 10 to understand that.

You are not a woman and you will never pass :^)

Attached: 1543457866823.jpg (577x608, 55K)

>this thread again

Couldn't care less. Life is not a popularity contest, and hatred founded on ignorance is blind stupidity.

I can't remember the last time that I cared about someone else's opinion of me.

Got anything else you wanna talk about?

>hate
>get spammed nonstop on dating sites and real life by these “haters” wanting to date me

ok

>memeflag
>hey look at this tweet

Fine

>commie
>fat
never gets old

as a zoomer i can say that white males in my generation are extremely motivated to fix the shit boomers caused and are generally redpilled on race and the kikes or are at least civnats who are halfway through the redpilling process

Attached: 1539195717282.png (1267x785, 99K)

>How does it feel to know that they’re gonna have power over you soon enough and they’re gonna make you pay for the sins of your ancestors? What do you think of that? :)
>punishing the descendant for the actions of an ancestor
>thinking this is somehow a good thing, or even morally right
This had better be bait.

It’s not About the tweet

It’s not about right or wrong. It’s just how it goes

For what purpose? What's the point?

Oh, things are gonna change and they're gonna change in a HUGE way.
the fact that some leftist faggots hate me is gonna help me to deal with the masses dying around me and me with them if I am lucky enough.

Feels good. How's it feel to care what others think and place your mental and emotional well being on the social and economic status you have?

I'm asking because I'm unfamiliar with that kind of weak minded bullshit. Maybe you could help me out and explain what being so meek that you define yourself by the external is like?

Attached: 098.png (511x296, 232K)

That tweet is conveying the opposite of what you’re saying.

>the britbongs final plan

Attached: 2BB592E8-05FD-486F-84A5-28B52E3985A7.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

i'm getting close to the end of my rope i don't know what to do

Success breeds jealousy.

Attached: 1544296068223.jpg (595x800, 137K)

>i hate white cis men
>is dating a cis white man
Are you retarded op?

Is that Chris-Chan?

>implying this isn't exactly what I want

How many fucking times are you going to make this pathetic thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/white zoomers hated/type/op/

>OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

>OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

>OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

>OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

>OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

>OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

>OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

>OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

>OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

>OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP IS A SPAMMING FAGGOT

OP is blackpilled, it happens, he isn't advocating for what he describes. To your question, the left is evil. They hate nature and seek to revolt against it. The thing to remember is that those rainbow haired freaks are *not* fragile, they aren't snowflakes or any of those other stupid boomerisms that conservatives use to mock them. They're the exact same breed of person who would shoot a Russian peasant for not starving fast enough during the Holodomor.

If I were Christian I'd say they were possessed by demons.

He isn't blackpilled its a british demoralization thread that's been going on for months. Stop responding to such obvious bait.

Attached: whitezoomerhate.jpg (1280x7110, 2.32M)

They’re waiting tables, constantly crying about injustices, and are in debt with stupid degrees. I’m ok. Just fine and am contemplating maybe hooking up with a native chick soon. They don’t really hate us and we don’t really hate them.
Go LARP somewhere else, faggot.

U know people of color have been dreaming of power for fucking ever, they never get it tho, having a shitton of muslims in my country still doesnt give them power. Its an illusion.
Reminds me of Game of Thrones, it seems like this brat "Joffrey"(brownies) gets what he wants, and he is in control, while every1 knows Tywin(whites) is in control. Just fucking brats with the illusion of power. 2 dumb to ever obtain it. U never had it, u never will aquire it, you will never make me pay for shit, as i am already in the top 0.01% in Norway (economicly) already. Also, im as much of a racist to negroes and brownies as i am to ants and worms. I dont hate em, dont like em.

I'm convinced OP is a bot, probably MI6 integrity initiative