*Jacks off his daughter's rapist

*Jacks off his daughter's rapist

Just watched "Abducted in Plain Sight" how do we fix the pedophile problem?

Attached: 20190213_193138.jpg (1836x2146, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cn577TWzN2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hardcore cheese pizza used to be posted on Jow Forums nightly

Pizzagate isn't real goy

This was literally the weirdest shot I’ve ever watched

LOL I just watched that documentary the other night. When they showed that scene, I started laughing and screaming, "fucking boomers."

Exactly my thoughts this idiot boomer is jacking off his daughter's rapist who is also fucking his wife on the side. Are people really this clueless?

FUCKING MORMONS

In the end the only person I felt bad for was the child. The parents were
naive to the point of incredulity. I stopped the show at several points to google the story. These people were so fucking stupid.

Someone post the clip

On /b/. I haven't been over there in years.

Start by turning yourself in OP

Whoa, hold on. I put that documentary on when I was cleaning my house, so I wasn't playing close attention. When that guy was talking about being ashamed for jerking the guy off, I assumed it was when he was a naive child. This guy was somehow duped into jerking a guy off as an adult?

Post the clip

Yeah as a married man with 3 children he was jerking off B in his car

Sorry can't find the clip online.

Attached: 1550109143988.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Holy shit, this guy needs to be made a ward of the state.

Should have wore his Devil-be-Gone PJs.

Attached: 220px-Mormon_garments.jpg (220x363, 17K)

I'm so curious now I might watch it tonight. Will it make me angry though?

youtube.com/watch?v=cn577TWzN2o

There is definitely something more to the story that they aren't telling. The parents themselves were sick. Either the most naive people on earth or themselves abusers.

And how did that creepy guy get both the dad to jack him off and the mom to fuck him? And why didnt they want to kill him when he fucking stole their daughter and raped her? I dont even get it. I cant even imagine their mindset. So fucking weird.

What the fuck? The dude he jacked off raped his daughter? What the fuck is this? Did this happen in Florida? I have so many questions.

Pretty sure it happened in Idaho. Also unrelated but while this was all happening Ted bundy killed a couple girls from their town. Pocatello idaho.

Kek, I've heard some shit in my time but I refuse to believe this is real.
Nobody would do this AND tell someone about it.

The kind of people retarded enough to do this shit in the first place would rationalize it by saying they are saving other families from their experience. To them, this could happen to anybody

YANKS

Attached: cyrl.png (420x420, 380K)

what would they post?

I think the Brobergs are embellishing or making up parts the story especially the allien abduction part in attempt to deflect from their terrible parenting.

Yes hello mods, my doctor has written me a prescription for shitposting so you must stop banning me, it is a medical emergency!

>not jerking off your mates for a laugh

I remember coming to /b/ back around 2007 and people posted cp all the time. Also sometimes you would download a music folder or something from limewire and it wouldn't be music it would be cp. The kids always looked sad and distant. In sure that it all exists and still goes on today just this site is not where they do it anymore. Probably via private messaging due to how popular and normal the internet is.

>literally all child molesters are white

I think we need a final solution

Normies are easily put under the spell of a skilled sociopath. You can just look at the history of religion.

Dude i saw that shit too. Holy FUCK you know the parents were in on it. Thats west coasters for you

One-hundoh

These people arent normal dude

Netflix has a lot of good documentaries about criminals and the justice system DESU.

Watch the Ted Bundy tapes and the one about the neck bomb pizza delivery. All good shit 10/10

>fuck wife, daughter, and get husband to whack your cock bc why not
Must be a handsome fella

Attached: 1532315593275.png (1200x807, 229K)

So did he jack him off before or after he had raped his daughter?

He want even that good looking imo. Maybe normies would disagree. But I'm bisexual and I wouldn't tap that. Not even a little bit.

Story is as fake as the Jew holocaust survivor stories. Something else went down.

Before

Both parents were almost unrealistically stupid. They need the rope.

>Jacks off his daughter's rapist
based

Thumbnail looks like some in blackface photobombing an old man

>naive to the point of incredulity
The absolute state of normies. Be glad you have an above 100 IQ

sounds bad bro

Attached: tenor.gif (135x90, 167K)

>look mum we mades a comment we did righto