"I don't like cooking"

>"I don't like cooking"
>"I hate cleaning"
>"I just love sleeping"

Is this the new norm for dating women? Or am I just looking in the wrong places?

Attached: jessicababyfat2.jpg (1242x1223, 176K)

She needs to run more.

It's the beauty of ((equality))
Some of my co-workers asked my wife if I was abusive because I mentioned she stayed home with our kids when they were young, and she did/does most of the house work.

That's how my girlfriend was 9 years ago when I met her. They can be trained, though. I was hesitant to propose to her until I had her properly conditioned but giving her a big ol jewrock motivated her even more. I was concerned she'd become complacent once she got it but it's hard quite the opposite effect. Now all she wants to do is be a home maker and shit out more more eyed babies

>dating

that concept doesnt exist anymore

This world is insane. Women gave up a loving home and light cleaning duty for the drudgery of a modern day career. Shit, if someone asked if I was okay with just cleaning a home, raising my kids and shit talking with my neighbor friend all day instead of working a shitty job I'd take it in a heartbeat. My kids would become part of the elite if they had my full focus.

Now women are entering the workforce and they can't even compete. They're lazy, unmotivated and lack endurance for any long term task.

It's the norm. Most women realize they have to put in minimal effort to get laid, and are too stupid to realize getting laid != able to get good husband. I feel the fucking pain, believe me.

Elaborate?

>tfw love cooking and cleaning but hate sleep

Attached: 806A9DDC-95CF-4375-8166-46F502CCAE34.jpg (1024x1004, 268K)

Attached: tradgf.png (767x740, 43K)

If she can't cook tell her she needs to learn to read.
If she can't clean throw all her bullshit out in trash bags.

sexual relation has been reduced to an economic/social transaction.

I don't have an answer for you, but you're not alone.

I do almost all the cooking.
I leave everything else to my wife. Dishes, vacuuming, laundry etc.

how dare you patriarchy rape your wife like that

I feel like fit girls wouldn't be like that cuz they have to be regimented but you are describing what's known as the basic bitch, or what you would know as the average western women.

Go find a church girl

>Get in long term relationship
>Lose my game and get out of shape
>Relationship ends
>Can't get bitches cuz fat and bluepilled
>Go into monk mode
>No pussy for 3 years
>Come out the other end in shape, money in the bank and now own a house
>Single guy, no kids, money, Harley Davidson, new house
>Women still immature, selfish, rude, whorish cunts

I spent 3 years of my life sacrificing and getting my shit together only to finally accept that women are not worth having in your life to begin with. I still wanna fuck, but any time my dick isn't inside a woman life if just passing me by. What the fuck do I do now?

Attached: feels.png (1118x714, 684K)

I'm heading to Poland and Ukraine here in a few months to find myself a new slavic obedient wife to make more aryan babies with since the wife I have now is defective.

Replace that picture with pic-related and yes that's the norm.
Lobby for legalized prostitution and wait for sexbots.

Attached: fat woman shallow.jpg (700x525, 54K)

>any time my dick isn't inside a woman life if just passing me by
there is your problem

>can she cook? she microwaves everything
>can she read? she's on Twitter all day
>can she clean? she gives great rimjobs
The absolute state of women

Attached: FemaleLogic.jpg (640x960, 72K)

This boggles my mind.
My wife is the total opposite. I think North American and Euro chicks are losing their fucking minds.

Well Asian women is the first mistake. Get off tinder. Quit being degenerate. Find God. They will come to you.

Get a vr headset and get you’re dick sucked by guys

Live your life in a way that feels better than pussy.

im in a similar boat user and wondering the same. if anything i feel like the whole self-improvement lifestyle was a meme because while i'm far happier with myself, I am even more disgusted with women and people in general than i was previously.

lmao

>Is this the new norm for dating women?
Pretty much. It's a validation fantasy for women to be SO PRETTY that men will overlook their flaws in an effort to fuck them, so they intentionally make themselves completely worthless for anything other than sex.

In their minds, this is great. Because it means "he's with me because of my beauty, and not because I can cook or clean or take care of kids. I'm the prettiest woman in the world".

When you met your wife, did she just automatically clean and cook or was it something that happened over time? I just hear stories of men dating girls and they'll cook and clean for them as a gesture of respect/gratitude and it sounds like a myth to me at this point.

oh lawd the comin

>muh pure traditional and conservative slavfu with a wreath on her head in wheat field!

Slavic women may be pretty but they are soulless and ruthless golddiggers. Mutts betas with their slavfu fantasies are probably worse than yellow fever losers.

Attached: 1519943008064.jpg (1125x1040, 515K)

>I am even more disgusted with women and people in general than i was previously.

user, the truth hurts

She always cooked for me when we were dating. When I met her family all the women cooked for the men, it is just something they do.
You will rarely see the men and women together. Women go cook/clean in the kitchen, guys just hang around and chat/eat/have beer.
I love to cook but my wife only lets me on special occasions.
Only when we have BBQ do the men cook...the women prepare the sides and do dishes.

>>"I don't like cooking"
>>"I hate cleaning"
>>"I just love sleeping"

sounds very much like modern women.

lel...wait till youre married...Dont get married.

>Now women are entering the workforce and they can't even compete. They're lazy, unmotivated and lack endurance for any long term task.
nobody ever said independence was easy

Massive red flags.

My girl cooks but the deal we make is that I clean. 5mins of washing is nothing compared to like 1hr or cooking.

>aryan Poles or Ukrainians
yikes

>Women gave up a loving home and light cleaning duty for the drudgery of a modern day career.
shit is absolutely backwards.
>Honey can you make me a sandwitch
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE patriachy
>Boss: can you spend the next 5 hours going through hundreds of files and entering all the data in the computer
so empowering

We are the dead.

Attached: 1536710979567.png (830x1094, 104K)

>cooking not being easier than cleaning
you're not making complex enough dishes

this is ment as jewish propoganda against muslims,
but if you really think about it,
it shows how (((femenized))) the west has become

Attached: wife beating.jpg (500x741, 103K)

Cooking and cleaning isn't even a big deal. I do it all the time. No idea why women think it's such a brutal task.

I'd lick her butthole

Attached: say_gibs.png (600x400, 246K)

Yeah, and they also expect you to work and pay all the bills too.

Attached: 1539653852998.jpg (2922x5100, 1.28M)

Cook for yourself.
Clean up after yourself.
Imma wake your ass up with a dick in that ass.

Can't you affoard housekeep and keep your fucktoy in perfect considtion?
Poorfags are worst

You see it on a lot of graphic t shirts marketed towards women. Some slogans I've seen are:
I don't do Mondays
Wake me up when it's Saturday
Can't function, I need a nap

Enjoy your tapeworms.

5 hours if she's lucky.

>and shit out more more eyed babies
was there supposed to be a color, or were your previous babies eyeless?

>Is this the new norm for dating women?
Kind of. I've been nicknamed "the housewife" by roommates before, their reasoning being that I cooked, cleaned, and was quick to tend to anything that went wrong in the home. Job training also meant I could do a bit of chiropractic work, easing the pain when they hurt and making them better when they were well. They also complained their girlfriends would argue if they were asked to do even a small task. "Do it yourself." Every single time and it seemed to grate on them. It's not fair to them, but women have a very hard time seeing it from that perspective these days.
>Or am I just looking in the wrong places?
They're out there. Not very common though.

>love cooking and cleaning but hate sleep
that's the meth

>Some of my co-workers asked my wife if I was abusive because I mentioned she stayed home with our kids when they were young, and she did/does most of the house work.
holy shit

>wears yoga pants
>doesn't work out
>loves to sleep
>doesn't like to read
>always on their phone
>talks shit
>doesn't cook
>doesn't clean
>no hobbies

Is this the modern woman starter pack? If a girls says anything of these red flags I start losing interest real fucking quick.

new norm? don't think so -- my wife loves to keep our house clean, and loves to cook; qt strawberry blonde catholic girl with blue eyes and rosy skin and zero make-up

Jews force government education through taxes, preventing parents from investing in their children and receving money back

This causes families to then be unprofitable as the child has no obligation to the parents

The plan goes back to the Communist Manifesto - Rabbi Karl Marx

>selling yourself out to Jewish masters is independence

>Lost virginity to each other
>both of us white
>I want babies user
broke up with her and got a vasectomy so I would never have that worry again.
>ff from 1983
Never once regretted not having kids.

Not mother material.

You need to go look in Japan or SK

The most action you will get is from the church girls

the key word is "millennial women"

My girlfriend is a certified chef so she makes complex shit all the time. She's just efficient. And if she wants to spend 4-5 hours on something then she will.

t. manchild who has no education or job or even a car with zero to offer a woman

Weak, and low-test.

>Or am I just looking in the wrong places?
yes

They expect to be the bosses, user. That's why you see female CEO advocacy constantly, but everyone is cool with men driving all the garbage trucks and fixing all the plumbing.

Why?

Church girls are just ticking time bombs. Once they get a taste of reality and discover freedom it turns into a shit show.

You are literally wrong about all of those things.

>Weak, and low-test.
I'm a pretty strong guy and have fucked plenty of women.
I also have no little accidents out there that I have to pay for or attention to.
I don't like kids and knew that since I was 13. Why the fuck would I want one in my house for 18 years?

The girls there aren't useless or lazy, the full degeneracy of the West hasn't ruined them. It's a far more conservative world.

>List things that are common among all people
>Only call out women

So I take it you come home from work and just get excited to start scrubbing floors? You hate sleeping too huh.

Cooking can be fun, but I personally hate it. I don't know why I would expect women to love it. It's boring. It's time consuming. It's really shitty when you fuck up something that took an hour to make.

Thank God I make enough money to pay some one to do all this shit for me.

Can always spot people who haven't had children. They generally only talk about themselves and are pretty selfish

Later in life they get existential when the they realise that when they die, nobody will care, and they basically never existed.

I like cooking. I give myself enough time and I find it very relaxing. Every woman I see cooking is in a panic and usually ends up burning things or otherwise ruining the meal.

>Some of my co-workers asked my wife if I was abusive because I mentioned she stayed home
Don't ever let someone else like this talk to your woman these fuckers plant the seed of evil and will try to rationalize a divorce in her favor or just plain corruption!

That knee makes her leg look like a finger.

Actually, yeah. I come home and the dogs track mud and I clean it up. Not that fucking hard. I'm also up at 5:30 am to workout before work.

I understand the point your trying to make but do women fix the walls when a hole gets made? Do they mow the yard? Do they trouble the computer when it fucks up? Generally not. That's usually the man's work, which is fine, but why do I have to do the woman's work as well?

Thats what its always been

OP you need to ask yourself, do you want to date the female personification of /pol? These women are one step away from neets.

Find yourself a nice country girl. Or a non westernised Asian woman. I can guarantee you both will feed you

>>"I just love sleeping"

clinically depressed.
sage/hide/abandon/ignore/nuke/report to interpol and local police

Some women get lucky, my wife is a quantity surveyor, gets 200k a year and literally dicks around on her computer.

Her job is literally X material X quantity = price.

You just need to find a traditional orthodox christian wife from Ukraine. If you do bring her back to the states make sure you don't let feminism infect her mind.

Attached: ukrainian woman.jpg (1280x960, 170K)

'women' who 'like to sleep a lot' are just degenerate whores trying to escape their reality.

Nah, she fine.

Those kids won't be aryan if they're half slav.

Are Asian girls any different?

Attached: DC43BF5E-639D-4E01-A876-6BA5391D7AED.jpg (980x551, 62K)

+2 this.
Married me a Jookranian, she fell hard for feminism. Still recovering from the divorce.

this man will be hanged on DOTR
>Harley Davidson
die boomer

sage/hide/report

My parents were adored by 5 of us siblings.
I took care of them in their final years and was by their sides when they died.
So I do care about others than myself.
I have gotten existential already and realized that when I die, I will be a footnote, remembered by some nieces and nephews. A few surviving long term friends will think about me from time to time.
But being dead, I won't know or care.
The only thing worth doing now is making positive impacts to my loved ones. It doesn't matter that I don't have something I never wanted.
Why you mad bro?

aim:
younger
poorer
conservativer
get prenup

Not trying to be a dick but jobs like that don't usually last long. Unless she really does more than you say. they'll cut her at the first sign of a downturn.

i know that feel bro

Attached: 1545528953918.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Not mad, just always feel a bit sad for people who ended up being too afraid to live life.

You forgot going to lunch/shopping with friends.

bro if i have to be the fucking stay at home dad to get a girl like her

im gonna do it i dont care

Try interviewing for maids, find a hot single one and begin grooming her immediately.

>disgusted with women

and how is that a bad thing, per say?

You are still at that level, eventually you will transend into a higher level and you will understand that women are just property. Fuck holes. To be used and abused. That's it. Fuck em, leave em. Oh, and eventually you better settle down with a younger girl, usually 18 years old and have a family. But always remember she is your property.