I have one, and I let her play with my kids. They are known as the "nanny" breed. Educate yourself

I have one, and I let her play with my kids. They are known as the "nanny" breed. Educate yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (600x835, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/356.html
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/487.html?timestamp=87
my.mail.ru/community/rty/video/_groupvideo/75.html
my.mail.ru/mail/vital1310/video/_vfavorites/12.html
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/126.html
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/18.html
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/551.html
my.mail.ru/mail/majorsg/video/_vfavorites/978.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sfggd4fUFmM
my.mail.ru/mail/timsar/video/_myvideo/105.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZLmfQL7j_8&app=desktop
my.mail.ru/mail/majorsg/video/_myvideo/979.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NFJWOfBJhIA&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=-VlLVI63ANU
youtube.com/watch?v=QLI0H5wWHC8
dailymotion.com/video/x6j3jfz
youtube.com/watch?v=n9JtZ9hOq6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wF_iWApWqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=9EXWnQjQ2Cs
my.mail.ru/mail/delpiero_10/video/_myvideo/211.html
my.mail.ru/mail/lee.bee/video/_myvideo/632.html
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/74.html?timestamp=87
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By kids you mean balls and by play you mean lick peanut butter.

raping your dog doesn't make it a "nanny"

Your gay dog can't even surf

Attached: bud-light-spuds-mackenzie-22x28_1_46b4e778ba117b1e79d36d4712288902.jpg (607x1080, 101K)

Once it mauls your kids, will you kill yourself for penance? After all, there's no bad dogs, only bad owners.

>be able to choose out of dozens of good natured breeds
>choose ugly killing machine

this
ffs op get a rottie instead
they at least serve a purpose and are only murder machines if they're told to be

Attached: 20190202_084707.jpg (4032x2268, 2.66M)

Ill stick with these guys instead

I had one a pit/boxer mix that I adopted when she was about 9. Great, sweet dog that lived a few more years. But I don't know if I'd trust a pure bred one.

Attached: shitbull1.jpg (636x332, 55K)

>6% of the dog population
>71% of the fatal attacks
>nanny breed

Attached: shitbull2.png (637x850, 57K)

Niggers of the dog kingdom

>equating the top 3, very predictable dogs, with that retard schitzo breed
kys sage

I wonder how fair these statistics actually are. When you consider how low the overall number of attacks is, and then also consider that niggers pretty much breed Pitbulls exclusively for fighting dogs. I would also say that niggers buy Pitbulls and perhaps don't train them to be fighting dogs, but encourage them to attack people they don't like. Isn't then reasonable to assume that it's niggers that have done this to a dog - and could have done this with one of many breeds if they chose to?

>Despite making up 1.56% of the population...

These numbers don't take into account the owners. Unfortunately they attract irresponsible dog owners, thus the spike in number of errant dogs, This would happen to any breed popular with unsavory types.

Attached: 14806148273164.jpg (800x469, 244K)

>fair
Stats probably are good. Numbers from all different countries with and without niggers show pits have about 10x overrepresentation in attacks for their population.

Attached: shitbull3.png (736x704, 124K)

Fun fact: every year, women kill more babies in America than pitbulls.

No problem with the breed, theyre meant to work, fight, and hunt. Having niggers and stupid women own them is the problem.

And "normal doggo not raised by violent niggers inexplicably becomes baby mauling monster, who could have foreseen this" stories like pic related always turn out to be a pit, never any other breed.

Attached: shitbull4.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

This. I’ll never understand why people pick these dogs of all the breeds out there. Even if they weren’t dangerous, they are ugly as hell.

My family's owned kennels for two generations. It's the breed.

The whole point of the breed is aggression and mercilessness. Aside from just being more aggressive, the scary thing is that we've bred out the mercy instinct that every other breed and even wild dogs have. Two non-pits can fight, and it can be the most vicious thing you'll ever see, until one rolls on its back to signal surrender. Any other dog breed, it is like flicking the off switch in their brain. I've seen the winning dog shaking and throwing up because the jolt out of "fight" mode, when the other dog rolls on its back, is so violent.

Pits, when the other dog rolls on its back, just keep attacking until they get bored or the other dog's dead. That's what we've designed them to do.

Source? I have a femnazi roommate I wanna troll.

There is a place called Planned Parenthood

white women ____ ____

Those particular states are bullshit. They got their figure for the % of the dog population pitbulls make up from "ads for puppies, in magazines", that they refuse to specify or source. And they got their % of fatal attacks they're responsible for by including figures for other molosser breeds like Cane Corsos and Mastiffs. Hell, as it is "pit bull" doesn't refer to a single breed any more than "SUV" refers to a single make and model of car, it's a blanket term for between 3-7 breeds, depending on who's using it and for what. But even then, they had to lump in fatal attacks from other molosser breeds that have never been categorized as pit bulls for any conventional reason, just to make the statistic terrifying.

It's the same logic that they use to fluff the white crime rate by including Hispanic Mestizos and Arabs into the numbers.

The statistic is an utter fraud. It's propagated by dogsbie.org, a breed-specific advocacy website run by a systems administrator who has no veterinary or dog-training or breeding experience. She got bit by a pit bull when she was a kid and started a movement to demonize them.

*Those particular stats
*dogsbite.org
Sorry for the typos.

Rottie master race master race reporting in

pit vs rott
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/356.html

rott vs pit
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/487.html?timestamp=87

pit vs rott
my.mail.ru/community/rty/video/_groupvideo/75.html

boxer vs rott
my.mail.ru/mail/vital1310/video/_vfavorites/12.html
very funny

If I gather anything from these 3 vids, it's that Rotties will actually stop when you tell them, vs Pitts that won't even when terribly bloodied.

rott vs pit
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/126.html

>my.mail.ru/mail/vital1310/video/_vfavorites/12.html
Damn I can't believe the boxer won that.

neighbor's rottie killed my cat without being told to do so. not cool.

yeah rott is shit

pit vs rott
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/18.html

>Rotties will actually stop when you tell them
who said STOP
you moron

ever read a newspaper? women throw their unwanted newborns in the trash all the time.

>only murder machines if they're told to be
or if someone fucks with your kids

rott vs dogo argentino
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/551.html

What province you in faget?

Pitbulls are fun, cuddly, loyal, all round fantastic dogs... until the day it snaps and eats your kid's face off. Unlike the other dogs in your pic who have been bred for self-restraint, we've bred pitbulls to snap and kill. To fight until death. Good luck with your pitbull and remember to keep it away from strangers and children it's entire life and never let it off leash.

Lmao what the fuck are you doing

LIST OF BEST DOG BREEDS
1.APBT
2.JADGTERRIER
3.PATTERDALE TERRIER
4.AMSTAFF and AM BULLDOG
5.SBT and BULL TERRIER
10 DOGO ARGENTINO
only this breeds actually worth something

Calm down Slav nigger. We don't all have a dysgenic shit hole and cheap vodka to piss away the hours fan faring over a bred kill machine.

That's the most nigger list of best dog breeds I've ever seen. Congratulations.

Attached: niggest.jpg (265x290, 17K)

A big stock tank has a small white shark, a large anaconda and 10 foot alligator; next, dump in six pit bulls, all litter mates, a grizzly bear and a rabid St. Bernard. Who wins this battle royale?

Grizzly bear, hands down.

all this dogs are WHITE MAN MADE and WHITE MAN OWND
moron

german shepherd vs dogo argentino
my.mail.ru/mail/majorsg/video/_vfavorites/978.html

Yes. White man bred them, and white men owned them. Now white man has left them behind, seeing how we've stopped with dogfights and don't need them anymore. Now niggers own them.

>killed a cat
sounds like a good boy

dog fighting is not stop
its just go underground
and niggers do not own GAME BREED APBT

Dog fighting is for nigger subhuman. Do you understand?

no it is not
dog fighting is WHITE MAN SPORT

how could they go through all that and there's no blood?

Leaf threads...

>dog fighting is WHITE MAN SPORT
no, white people made it illegal to force any animals to fight.
>Dog fighting is for nigger subhuman.

I have one, and I let her tend to my kids. They are known as the "mammy" breed. Educate yourself.

Attached: 546_HattieMcDaniels.png (820x1092, 814K)

It's pretty easy to guard what's in your stomach.

>dog fighting is WHITE MAN SPORT
Like you would know.

Attached: Tottenham Court Road.jpg (1401x858, 298K)

Attached: 25639222.jpg (400x229, 48K)

>They are known as the "nanny" breed.
Is that a proof of Goebbels' words about the greater and bolder being lie, easier plebs will buy it? This shit is like "2+2 is actually 7.5", and there are too many who really think that way.

My catahoula killed a cat in less than 5 seconds including the 40 yards it took to run to it. I was amazed and have her a very nice head pat.
Very good girl, would let her out to potty again 10/10 much neck snap such dead cat many good girl treats no cat pissing
Happy owner

youtube.com/watch?v=Sfggd4fUFmM
Against an actual predator dogs aren't shit.

He’s a nigger from Toronto or an Ingen from Winnipeg.

pit vs wolf
my.mail.ru/mail/timsar/video/_myvideo/105.html

What about Dingos and singing dogs? What about all the Asian and middle eastern breeds?

jadgterrier vs bear
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZLmfQL7j_8&app=desktop

Except only Blacks still participate in it so?

puma vs dogo argentino
my.mail.ru/mail/majorsg/video/_myvideo/979.html

nope

Yeah that was over a 100 years ago.

It’s 100% true.

niggers do not own GAME BREED APBT
they have curs and mutts

still happening underground

Attached: преузимање.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Why on earth would an abbo post such a respilled comment?
Bad owners love the next three dogs on that list. The difference is that bad ownership affects the pit bull breed more dramatically due to its default characteristics.

My brother got absolutely mauled by a Rottweiler when he was two. They are stupid fucking dogs too.

Holy Fucking Shit. The Dogo Argentino is actually holding its own against that puma. Putting the hurt on it pretty bad. That would indicate that the story of Marocho, who killed a puma to save his master's children, may be legit.
youtube.com/watch?v=NFJWOfBJhIA&t=1s
I mean that cougar is clearly not full-grown, but that Dogo isn't getting maimed and nearly killed, either. This is proof of concept. Many people have tried to debunk the story, on the basis that the owner breeds and sells Dogo Argentinos, that it all may have been hype and embellishment to promote his dogs. But that video indicates the breed can legitimately fight on par with, and gain the advantage over, a larger big cat. That's amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VlLVI63ANU
youtube.com/watch?v=QLI0H5wWHC8
dailymotion.com/video/x6j3jfz
youtube.com/watch?v=n9JtZ9hOq6Q
Surprised to see how effective bear baiting is, that bear wanted to get the hell out of there.

where is APBT JADGTERRIER or DOGO ARGENTINO
read my list of best breeds of dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=wF_iWApWqyY

Shitbulls are illegal in Ontario.

Rotts and Pits the most dangerous dogs.

Attached: rune__ragnarok___freya_by_kangjason-dbz29cn.jpg (1024x611, 142K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9EXWnQjQ2Cs

Unironic Rott masterrace checking in.

Attached: 35D890A2-B580-4220-87EF-B5C89B1762D2.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

Genocide on serbians when?
I would beat that kebab rapebaby senseless

pit vs rott
my.mail.ru/mail/delpiero_10/video/_myvideo/211.html

rott vs pit
my.mail.ru/mail/lee.bee/video/_myvideo/632.html

pit vs rott
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/74.html?timestamp=87

Kill yourself

ok
masterrace

I'm thinking of adopting a good boy, should I go for a mutt or seek a good race?

I want a good boy that will help my grandma with her depression when I'm not home, also a dog that can protect her so I would appreciate suggestions of a decently sized boy.

Wich doggo would you recommend?

>tfw poisoned neighbours rott

dogniggers BTFO

My pure bred rottie was lovable to me and protected me as his own when I was little. Any stranger that came up he would dart and try and tear their ass up. He once bashed his head in the door of my grandpas workers car since he came to pick up some tools from the house

he was a good doggo and died when I was 8.