School shooters usually show these signs

ctpost.com/news/article/School-shooters-usually-show-these-signs-of-13600688.php

Should anyone displaying these signs be immediately sent to a psych ward? How would YOU prevent more (((mass shootings)))?

Attached: 1441851259828.jpg (670x502, 117K)

>psych ward
you mean the jew house where they stop white men from becoming men?

No, I'm not talking about colleges

>no list of signs
>just a garbage article
Fuck off. Type out the signs you useless cunt.

Attached: coincidence.jpg (1165x998, 60K)

Learn to read. What are you, 12? ADHD? The internet is not a picture book

Attached: 1463355038226.gif (468x278, 1.55M)

>How would YOU prevent more (((mass shootings)))?

user post that graphic showing all the recent shooters and their names spelt in hebrew looking letters

criminally underrated holy shit lelelelel

Want to stop mass shootings? Issue gag orders to all MSM outlets whenever one happens.
The media gives them so much attention, run stories on the shooters for weeks.
For someone whose had enough of life or nothing to live for, it would look like a good way to go down in the history books.
Just look back at history. You have significantly less gun crimes now than you did 40 years ago. But an massive uprise in school shootings. Why is that?
The weapons haven't changed, but the media reporting on it has.
All the media cares about is making those shekels from covering the shooting. It's a never ending cycle of pundits and media outlets encouraging new mass shooters, then dancing on graves when eventually one happens and screeching about banning guns.

Stop in school bullying and more than likely kids would stop shooting one another.

here is another sign. the area around the shooting has a high density of chabad jews

Attached: parkland chabad.jpg (628x381, 44K)

im surprised you even know how to turn a computer on

Attached: the parkland chabad.jpg (640x400, 71K)

>Not listed -- visited at home by FBI weeks or months before the shooting occurs
>SSRIs prescribed

At least I'm whiter than you, mutt.

Attached: 1549256868618.jpg (245x206, 10K)

This is an image board numbnuts
Anyway, the SSRI - School shooter correlation cannot be overlooked, an overload of psychiatric drugs is a big part of the problem not the solution
Another big problem is government promoted psyop shootings, the most notable examples being Sandy Hook and (((Broward)))
Based Lebo here is also on top of the game, don’t mention the shooters on the news, only their victims

you must have been waiting all day to use that one

Attached: 1534189652378.png (955x712, 777K)

I seriously had a teacher ask me if i wanted to shoot up the school. Theyre just gonna get all the white kids sent to a psych ward for no reason. Because you dont fit in. Because youre quiet. Because you mind your own fucking business.

Hurts to know thats what people think of you.

I drew a picture for art class of einstein sticking his tongue out. They probably thought it was manson.

Your thoughts say more about you than they do about me.

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG TOMORROW
>MOSSAD FALSE FLAG TOMORROW

Attached: 1547232147921.jpg (2332x1262, 1.59M)

Attached: 1528746377764.jpg (2182x3349, 2.56M)

Attached: 1545480934267.jpg (2881x2643, 3.08M)

Attached: 1534272742456.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

You spam this shit every day. WHENS IT HAPPENING? WHERES THE PROOF? SUCK MY DIKE? NIGGERS!

MOSSAD MASS SHOOTING FALSE FLAG TOMORROW!

Would be an effective graph if you graphed real data

WHAT
T I M E

Why would i shoot the school up? Youve all been nice to me havent you?

Thats about the same thing sempai

By going to Magic wands of course

Attached: 1522337612599.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

if only adam lanza had gotten help, but he had to play the video games.

Attached: 1540015069107.jpg (960x720, 71K)

Nope, its going to be wall-to-wall "Woke Parkland Teens: One Year Later" articles

Attached: 1521942720133.jpg (746x739, 175K)

Nah.

You are one of those retards huh? Bullying is a side effect of being a social creature and will never go away. More like stop making people such pussies by acting like their feelings mean so damn much.

Attached: 1522337629714.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

victim of mkultra

Attached: parkland.png (831x689, 682K)

was just wondering why a teacher would have to connect a student to help rather than just be help...but hey...sheltered leaders for sheltered retards kind of community in the west

they started the articles a day early

Attached: 1521233468418.jpg (1539x1191, 1.06M)

Vox.com hasn't gone full-retard yet

Attached: 1521955420636.jpg (2048x1539, 381K)

Look at that tummy

Attached: 1341653702387.jpg (600x579, 80K)

Attached: 1521940459872.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

>The majority were white
What a coincidence they don't give a number there. They give statistics for all other demographics. In a majority white society it is expected the majority demographic is represented more. I would be good money that the "majority" of white school shooters is a lower majority than their ratio in the population. Meaning minorities do more school shootings per capita.

>Schools are increasingly turning to artificial intelligence-backed solutions to stop tragic acts of student violence such as the shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, a year ago.
>Bark Technologies, Gaggle.Net, and Securly Inc. are three companies that employ AI and machine learning to scan student emails, texts, documents, and in some cases, social media activity. They look for warning signs of cyber bullying, sexting, drug and alcohol use, depression, and to flag students who may pose a violent risk not only to themselves, but classmates.

You guys need to spend that money for the latest and greatest security teach. OR ELSE YOUR SCHOOL SHOT UP!!!! My Uncle Levi Greenberg can get you a good deal. he knows a guy

Im that gorilla dick nigga, i make dyke pussy wet. You got about 10 seconds to show me that hole and if you dont blow me right, i might kill you

>gun control
>picture of a revolver
If a 6 shot non magazine fed non-semiautomatic firearm is still seen as problematic then it is clear proof they want to ban all firearms and there is no compromise. "Compromise" just means they ban more shit and gunnowners lose more rights. Then tomorrow they want another "compromise", and another, and another. Why won't you compromise?

We should line the school shooters up and kill all of them at once and then burn their dead decomposing bodies. Fucking hate those cunts. Tired of you poltards defending these monsters just because they are "huwhite" or because they are "aryan". You guys try to point fingers at brown people, Jews, and blacks. You guys are the definition of hypocrisy and if you support their sinful ways, I hope for your demise.

Attached: sneezers.png (364x322, 111K)

Holy fuck, I fit these warning signs. I might get recruited to join the expanded universe.

Attached: 8A5BBBE6-10C2-4F13-8E10-81E3564D190C.jpg (125x120, 3K)

They forgot to mention being the child of single mothers

This Horker gonna need a Body Dumpster

Attached: D7982C48-845D-41E1-8C39-94C74AB9A459.jpg (1013x2001, 1.38M)