The state of modern women

>be girl
>”I need a new belt”
>Spends 750 dollars on belt with ridiculously huge belt buckle
>takes selfie

Why not just wear a regular belt if she needs one? Is materialism her god?

Attached: 9792417E-342E-4DF4-BAAB-BC26CD79683D.jpg (1113x1592, 354K)

>Is materialism her god?

attention is

Probably fake if it is such an economic burden. If not, she is rich...

Erika stop posting yourself

>Is materialism her god?
No, but the attention she'll get from guys and envy she'll get from women looking at her fb/insta/wherever this came from is.

Attached: 8.jpg (827x1238, 169K)

Her fashion choice is as shitty as the belt.
Which woman wears Boost over jeans ?

Those are boots?
I thought they were just some really fucking weird jeans.

Attached: f21f1baf826fd60d03de56951eb72937.jpg (1024x1479, 211K)

This is the correct answer. She would'nt have bought the belt if it didnt give her attention. Same thing with Tesla

I have a $500 belt. It has an under-stated brushed nickel buckle, and glazed crocodile leather dyed a nice ash/gray. Made by John Allen Woodward, if your interested.

I have a stingray skin belt that I think was around $800. I forget exactly. Cheaper than good shoes, but still pretty pricey.

I'll own and wear these items for decades, btw.

Test

Acknowledged.

Attached: IRL aussie.jpg (733x1024, 151K)

>Spends 750 dollars on belt
If I ever knew a grill that did that, I'd fucking strangle her to death with it.

I just bought a $495 Louis Vuitton belt and it came in the mail yesterday, AMA.

There is literally nothing wrong with women.

Attached: LO3BSd2.jpg (743x1321, 782K)

Why do these that's always take the pic with the phone blocking their butterfaces?

FUCKING BASED

You know how I can tell this is a shop?

Those fucking xcelerator things are expensive as fuck. And apparently gross as shit. Just slings shit all over the room and on your hands. Like a bathroom shit blower.

Poorfags lmao

Spotted the boomer

Women = consumerist slave cattle

Girl can't even afford jeans without holes in them but has that kind of money to blow on a belt?

knees visible, slut detected

The words do not match the fat rolls.

Attached: shop.jpg (743x1321, 204K)

fuck that shirt makes me wanna fuck her even more, you guys do realize its all a shit test right? and you're failing it. white men have become so infantile. white queens are fed up!

why are you a faggot?

Shit you're right, how improper.
May bad, already deleted.

Attached: Cy3QCnAVQAAadGG2.png (986x674, 1.11M)

>Is materialism her god?
In short, probably. When our thoughts and deeds don't match up it causes issues. Bitch probably acts like she loves God or whatever but her actions are completely materialistic satanic garbage. Happens all the time.

No reason to show off a $10 belt. If it had been a Gucci one....but even ghetto broads are sporting those

>is materialism her god
shes a white girl you idiot...

Attached: 1527816582314.jpg (586x946, 135K)

based cuckold.

REPENT
E
P
E
N
T

very wholesome

there are already 5 incel threads up dumb nigger

Attached: 1550087001928.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

That's a normal sized buckle globalist scum

Maybe I'm mistaken then, my bad.
I fucking hate that guy.

Attached: jeb strout.jpg (2048x1365, 479K)

Guys unironically is islam the anser atheism and christianity lets women do all this shit ffs

>be white boy
>spend all your time online in your parents' home
>obsessive-compulsively scan internet for social media evincing your misanthropic world view
>simultaneously hate women (sour grapes) while championing the white family
>family walks on eggshells around you because you are a hyper-sensitive pansy with multiple mental health diagnoses

Why not just ask your parents for a Fleshlight and Blacked.com subscription?

Fake or not she's a verified coalburner and honestly it makes her hotter. i agree with user, makes her more desirable because of the tease.

Attached: meyTp1m.jpg (987x2027, 183K)

Shoah tits, roastie.

Attached: 161722.gif (150x150, 68K)

I've got a wife and two sons friend :)

Fucking faggot.

Shoah you do.

she loves em

Attached: KEmKXJA.jpg (1196x800, 253K)

>that flag
>that post

Here’s your (You). Get out

>flag

Social media needs to be banned.

I'm more interested in how you killed the crocodile and stingray?
Was it some sort of hunting expedition? Did you have a guide? Did you go it alone? Where? Australia? Same trip? Different trips?

Man, please do tell.

have you ever met a narcissist?

worst person in the world is a narcissist. Women are narcissists.

In some societies, when they are barbaric or become very degraded, it can even be the fashion to be a public eyesore. Actually it is a symptom of a lack of self-respect.

ignore slide threads

sage

also memeflags should be ignored

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram has a lot to do with this crap. But to be honest, this shit was going on back in the early 90s too. To a lesser degree, but it was there.

Cant talk shit unless you tried it. Being a cuck to a queen of spades is euphoric.

Worthless roastie, faggot OP, retarded slide thread. Jesus fucking christ what is happening to this board. Fucking sage.

sauce on attention whore? asking for myself

why dont we turn this thread into something positive shall we? i know this is going to be a tough pill to swallow since many here will be in a position to interpret this as a personal attack but how can you claim to be "redpilled" on women while simultaneously expecting them to hold themselves to a higher standards? your should better than that, the reality of the situation is that both civilization as a whole and women need strong stoic masculine influence to hold them together and keep them healthy and their priorities straight, im sorry that is just how it is, and right now the male population consists entirely of emasculated open-mouthed hipster/r9k nu-males, low iq uncultured and principled rednecks and chads, and shit skins. so now we have a civilization with NOTHING holding it together and generations of deranged women following nothing but their base urges with no one to keep them on right path, the closessed thing these women have to strong stoic male influence are low iq animals and chads who are half way there but unwilling to go all the way, what the fuck did you expect to happen? Also a lot of people here say theres no reason to not be an r9k loser because civilization and women are garbage ect and theres no motivation, well fucking of course they are, the universe isnt just going to hand you everything perfectly sculpted to your liking, human civilization and culture used to be better because strong stoic men grabbed it by the balls and MADE it better, no shit its all falling apart now that you've been passed the torch you refuse to do anything about it

the renaissance of civilization rests in YOUR hands, do you seriously expect women keep themselves on the right path? do you think civilization will maintain itself? im sorry but that is simply not how it fucking works, if you fix yourself first, by extension youre doing your part to fix the culture one step at a time, we fix the culture, we fix civilization and women

Attached: 1549937272388.png (1068x1250, 2.01M)

i am not like other girls.

Attached: 1547426656164.jpg (3232x2056, 1.57M)

The reasoning behind them was because it saved money on paper towels. It does, but the surrounding area has to be cleaned more often. It probably doesn't save money unless it's an extremely high traffic area.