What do you think?

What do you think?

Attached: iotci.png (3508x4961, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NWxISwEBU0U
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1549901959168.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ2hXnjSrU
youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
archive.is/qXQCG
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
archive.is/VgdQD
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
archive.is/KOEzO
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
archive.is/NasVB
timesofisrael.com/israel-hails-election-of-brazils-controversial-bolsonaro-who-plans-visit/
youtu.be/ys4NidK9kTg
youtube.com/watch?v=bTlXZf5qsZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 9E5672F0-AC0C-4548-A7D6-D9BDFE5EA29E.png (2732x2048, 186K)

IOTBW 2.0 goyyyyys

thats gonna be a braaap for me dawg

Hmmm

Attached: 2A3DE75E-87A5-4189-8F61-5976420065B3.jpg (474x642, 51K)

I'm just putting it out there. I'm not sure it has the same effect, and in fact might damage our movement by linking this to IOTBW. It might give the JIDF cause to say "SEE? IT'S RACIST TO CRITICISE ISRAEL", but I wanted to see what other Jow Forumsacks thought.

change it with jews, everyvody talks shit about shitsrael

SHUT IT DOWN, NOW!!!

Attached: 1533133740547.png (2550x3300, 627K)

youtu.be/NWxISwEBU0U

nah it has to be Israel otherwise it doesn't fly. Jews are literally a race and they're incredible at playing the victims, so criticising them just turns people against you; criticising Israel however is fair game. They're an evil krypto-fascist state that are harming the poor oppressed minorities. In the current climate it has serious legs and I'm genuinely surprised it has taken this long to start fomenting.

We need to move quickly on this, though. The Israel lobby will not stand idly by and let decades of hard work and good will be eroded by some uppity little nigger muslim.

what are you a evil white nazi antisemite?

Attached: 1384887068284.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

Technically true but it's the same kind of racist dogwhistle as "it's ok to be white"

Why aren't you?

Attached: happyhitler.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Attached: 0944676536876.jpg (437x438, 33K)

This is the perfect way to convince people criticism of Israel is connected to the alt-right. As someone who ardently defends Israel, please do this.

israel has been heavily criticized by the leftists and liberals since the mid 60's

I honestly just want all jews on earth to die now.

>racist dogwhistle

1. you have to go back
2. People like you are EXACTLY why that campaign was so incredibly successful. The outrage against such a benign statement was a gift from the heavens for us.
This statement isn't quite as benign and it's much less relateable for the average person, it is, however, non-the-less true.

I think putting "it's not okay" would be more effective, because it's a reverse psychology. Most people read it and wonder, "why isn't it okay". If people were to post them on college campuses then the message would have a negative backlash, and serve to increase anti-Israel sentiment in the left. Also it should be in the same format as IOTBW. Using a different font should be enough to distinguish it.

I LIKE IT!

*shouldn't be same format as iotbw

>As someone who ardently defends Israel
but y doe?

You see I thought as much and was worried about it. Fair enough. Just an idea like.
Why do you defend Israel, anyway? You're not Jewish, I can tell.

Fuck off. If is NOT OK to be white, then all other racism is justified.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1549901959168.webm

They would just point out Israel are jews and you fall into the trap. You already lost.

Sure, but just because you criticize Israel doesn't mean you're right about anything else. Lots of far left idiots criticize Israel, such as that somali muslim bitch from minnesota.

WOW JUST WOW You anti-semetic FUCK!

There's nothing to fight about. 1 Israelis > all of Palestinians.

That is just it. Palestinians are not worth it. Given the land. To be free. Yes, everyone deserves it. But to be shooting missiles at others. That shit got to be crushed. It is like if Mexico cartel decides to be punks. Starts dropping some bombs at the border. That shit will be crushed so hard by America.

Learn to live with the consequences of others. People are given the choice to be good. But when they choose to be bad. You got to allow pain, suffering and death to be inflicted upon their people.

kek

I think you're right, but there is no Phase Two.

Fuck off kike. Youre just using one memeflag to cover up your other memeflag.

I just Twittered it to that Muzzie somali congress lady

Absolutely not, criticizing Israel is the worst form of anti-semitism that exists. Even Hitler supported Israel, so it basically makes you worse than Hitler.

Attached: 1392524771895.png (1440x1080, 549K)

Straight to ad hominem. Classic.

Correct, I'm not Jewish. I used to despise Israel until 2006 when I saw that Israel de-occupying Gaza, as demanded, did nothing to help peace and only served to make conditions worse for the Bedouins who occupy it. It got me reading more and learning about Bedouin tactics, their history in the region, the overall history of the region, and so on. Now I despise Bedouins and would prefer Jews controlled the whole damned thing, regardless of how I feel about leftist Jewish-Atheist control of Western institutions.

GYS Kike. You dont deserve discourse..You deserve death.

This is brilliant.

What are your thoughts on the third temple/dome of rock controversy?

ALLAH BE PRAISED

Attached: omar cute.jpg (480x494, 42K)

You are behaving like the leftist who didn't get her way. I hate the jews who runs the banking industry. That does not warrant anything, it does not mean I should prefer Palestinians over Israelis.

You are mixing up the entire dynamics of things. Grow up.

Didnt read...Drop the memeflag so everyone here can see your other memeflag fucking worthless cum guzzing faggot kike jew.

>there is no Phase Two.

Okay how about something like this???
I was thinking we could use the wall they have to damage people's view of them. We could link it to the border wall that Trump wants to build, create some cognitive dissonance.
I understand that it's not a great idea to criticise walls when we all want Trump to build the wall but at the same time the left hate the idea anyway and the right all love Israel so it's hardly going to make a difference. It MIGHT redpill some normie libs and blacks though. Make them start questioning Israel.

Attached: bethlehem wallgun.jpg (720x540, 93K)

Not bad

based

remember to vote leftist. We can get BDS through that way.

Attached: party.png (2050x1439, 993K)

Attached: Justice for Palestine.png (2075x936, 1.28M)

I don't give a shit about holy sites. The location either belongs to Jews or Arabs, depending on which side you prefer. Whoever it belongs to is who should have their building there.

Attached: Justice For Palestine2.jpg (3276x2443, 1.91M)

Attached: Israel Support.png (209x205, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ2hXnjSrU
If you put "it's not okay to criticise" ...
Then you have to consider the potential backlash/reaction:
People will read this and agree and then you've lost because they agree that "it's not okay to criticise".

However, if your message is that it IS okay to criticise, then you want the people who agree because they are your allies, and the ones who disagree can be asked WHY and THEN you've forced them to HAVE TO try to explain themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4
Now, when THIS happens, THEN you watch their reactions and catalogue their logical fallacies and hypocracy.
>this is the same strat as IOTBW.
Let THEM have to stumble over themselves, inventing their illogical constructs that DO NOT hold up to academic scrutiny.
>the spice must flow.
At this point, you can pull up countless archives from recent history that clearly SHOW a distinct PATTERN of behaviour that outright condemns them and displays their guilt for *ALL* TO SEE (those who have eyes to witness it).
>aka. "when you see it", meme.

Definately change the font. The font should be part of the presentation.
*** Remember, these people think they are above reproach, even from Almighty God himself, so they aren't going to be intimidated by much. ***
>reverse psychology
nice in theory, not so much in practice.
Stand on TRUTH and the Victory is assured.
Deception is the tool of the enemy. Be very slow to wield it, for when it has drawn it's blood from your enemy, it'll surely thirst for your own.

a similar format could work, but using "the SAME format" probably would not. This should be distinguished as it's own thing.

Attached: touch_of_the_ManThing.jpg (450x270, 119K)

Attached: 66788892222.png (1287x547, 613K)

Still Muslim trash.

Attached: GoodGoy.png (472x726, 676K)

Attached: TrueRedPill.png (1215x1345, 499K)

I was typing out wall of text, and just saw your correction.
agreed that it should be it's own thing.

Attached: trump zionist.png (567x596, 478K)

This was my opinion when I was younger, then I realized that Jewish larping really is responsible for the state of the Middle East.
They're strong enough to crush their enemies and take the land they want (all of Palestine, plus a little lebensraum from hostile neighbors) and end the eternal war. They've been strong enough for 3 generations. But they insist on the "cries out in pain as he strikes you," tit-for-tat routine because they can't call their genocide and conquest a genocide or conquest because of muh six gorillion.
They insist on dragging the rest of us along in their psychodrama.

We must support the left against the (((right)))

>Netanyahu Meeting with Visegrad Group (anti-Immigration EU bloc) leaders
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
>Israel's campaign against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>Netanyahu calls for European states to close their borders
timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
archive.is/qXQCG
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
archive.is/VgdQD
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
archive.is/KOEzO
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
archive.is/NasVB
>Israel Celebrates Election Victory of Brazi’s far-right Jair Bolsonaro
timesofisrael.com/israel-hails-election-of-brazils-controversial-bolsonaro-who-plans-visit/

its gonna be co-opted as racist and you know what, most of y'all are so maybe if you wanted some actual change you'll learn some tolerance.

Attached: Jair-Bolsonaro.jpg (880x580, 55K)

Attached: basedchina.jpg (1250x954, 449K)

Attached: africawars.png (1423x1274, 551K)

Attached: zionist proxy.png (1366x756, 712K)

You are forgetting about the jews who recognize that "Israel" as it is now is a man-made contrivance and not the Isreal that God promised to redeem.
It's counterfiet and believe it or not, there are some who recognize it as the fraud that it is.

Thy will be done KEK

I totally agree.
I'm shit with photoshop and amateur at paint, though. Feel free to add some templates.

Attached: 1456720978411.jpg (1024x849, 254K)

I can understand anti semitism being taboo for the sake of Jews in America. But not allowing critic of a foriegn entity is soft treason.

I can respect that opinion despite disagreeing with it on ethical grounds.

This is a humourous post, considering that the most ardent critics of western-traditionalism are in fact jewish, and unabashedly so.
Hypocracy is a sin, user.

Wtf, now I love Israel.

How about just:

AIPAC

Why would the cartels drop bombs at the border? That's just bad for business. Can't sell things to the people you are blowing up!
Dumbass!

I know most of you are on kikebook, don't deny it. How many of you actually talk about the jews openly on kikebook? Are you afraid to? Personally, I don't. Simply because I don't want a giant target on my back.

I'd be imprisoned.

Only in the minds of Zionist do they believe it is not ok to criticize Israel. Do not worry as the Zionist will have their chance to prove their love for Israel and even lay down their lives in Israel's defense. Keeping in mind they can not sever two masters so they will have to put down all others in defense of Israel.

Attached: 9618960910341.jpg (1024x719, 129K)

You don’t say “da joos”. You bring up moments in time that speak to their murderous nature. Like you bring up the Holodomor and use terms like (((Bolshevik))) or (((Cultural Marxists))) sometimes I really like (((Dispora Globalists))). Morons will never know the difference and if you have Jews within your circle of friends they’re really angry because you didn’t call them out directly and beat them at their own game. You have to redpill with facts, stats, historical events, and then apply it to present day conditions and future implications. Just be smart retard.

I do on Twatter alll the fucking time. Only reason I have a kikebook is for messenger so I can talk to friends and family. Id be preaching to choir

new boss, same as the old boss....

Attached: Venez.jpg (929x1017, 102K)

Like this?

Anyone else feel free to help, I'm just spittballing here. It takes 5 minutes to make these images and I suck at graphic design.

Attached: PALESTINE.jpg (1024x576, 184K)

Stop trying to get this to become something.

>t.EUROPHOBIC
STOP BEING EUROPHOBIC!

Attached: tiggered.jpg (239x190, 11K)

Why?

Although, now that I've had some time to think about this, IF you want to REALLY rustle some fucking jimmies, try THIS:

It Is
LEGAL
TO CRITIZE
iSRAEL

(notice the *BOLD FONT* on the words "Legal To Criticise")
(notice the *small "i" * in iSRAEL, this is deliberate.)
You put this together and it'll hit on several levels.
I Guarantee It.

Attached: A_Concentrated_Plan.png (437x439, 214K)

*CRITICISE

(FML, shitty keyboard and typing too damn fast again! You know what I mean, damnit!)

youtu.be/ys4NidK9kTg
Skip to 6:23 lel

What's the lowercase i for?

Why is the "i" in isreal small case, when referencing a country?
The 'i" is for illegitimate.
"i" for instigator.
"i" for infiltrator.
"i" for insecure.
"i" for irrational.
"i" for illegal occupation.

etc. etc. etc. you get the idea.

Lol. I knew that question was coming up. I was typing out my post and after I hit send, yours came up on the refresh and mine was right after.

YO LIL DONNIE

Attached: perlman2.jpg (618x726, 41K)

I'm getting hungry. I don't think the idea has taken off. I had fun anyway, will be back later.

Feel free to use these images anywhere you like.

Attached: CRITICISEISRAEL.jpg (3888x2592, 1.69M)

short answer:
it's to ilicit that very exact question.
At which point you either answer (which I don't necessarily recommend) or you leave it BE and open question (which I DO recommend because then it'll drive then crazy trying to come up with ass kinds of irrational explainations).
>either way works. But the second one is saltier.

Shit, user. If this is you "being bad at photoshop" I'd hate to see you when you get good at it.
rate 9/10.
youtube.com/watch?v=bTlXZf5qsZI

Cut to the chase 1488

Nah...Seems to distract from the message too much. Most people would be too stupid and focused on why the little i and distract.

Plus..its not very Aesthetic

The Bold Text is perfect.
The change in color for added emphasis is spot on.
I like the picture concept.
there's got to be a way to make the text more legible though.
Other than that, I think you really got something powerful here.

It is LEGAL TO

Plus, what are ((( they ))) going to say?
"it's NOT legal to criticise iSRAEL"?!?
Well, if they want to go there, then you all know what JFK said about "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible ...".

The AIPAC, a foreign israeli lobby, is right now this very second demanding that a US congresswoman apologize for acknowledging the existence of AIPAC as a foreign lobbying group.

The rule of law clearly doesn't apply to zionists in America, except when they are using it to protect their tyrannical grasp on federal power

The next Donald Trump like candidate will get Kavanaughed successfully by the foreign Jewish/Israeli lobby, whom it is illegal to acknowledge exists, and who wields tremendous influence over the lives of 318 million people, whom they consider, according to their holy works, to be little more than cattle

Its very interesting how these same people demand we flood all western countries with islamic refugees, are now demanding total obedience to their ethnic nationalist platform