Why do American niggers convert to the religion of a pedophile warlord

Why do American niggers convert to the religion of a pedophile warlord

Attached: 460C91ED-5F37-4202-B215-8CABDE6C66B3.jpg (800x1156, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

logosmedia.com/2019/01/unspun-137-lloyd-de-jongh-comprehending-islamic-doctrine-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Omg discord tranny stop raiding with Islam threads

It's a prison gang

Niggers weren’t supposed to be American citizens

Attached: 010D60A2-9D1D-4588-A4B5-777AE883D8E2.jpg (357x635, 160K)

get fucked infidels

Attached: Christianity vs Islam.jpg (1068x1242, 734K)

Sounds based

Attached: 9EAB1500-BB2D-4320-AAB3-B2078A89E65A.jpg (381x665, 160K)

He fucked children and animals and the entire religion can be debunked

Why do American fatsos pretend to convert to paganism ?

They don't.

The Nation of Islam has virtually nothing in common with Islam across the rest of the world.

They are attracted to it for the simple reason that they know whitey doesn't like it.

That's LITERALLY all it is. It is that fucking simple.

They are just doing whatever they can think of to seperate themselves from the evil white man.

Think Kwanzaa.

How come they are so shit at all three?

Attached: 1520100517278.png (288x38, 5K)

Attached: 1550059645295.jpg (539x578, 101K)

>Sounds based
Does prison rape sound based too?

I meant it sounds like a reason why they would join Islam

Because Daddy Dom White Men aren't fullfilling their role so Negroid Submissives are looking for a new Daddy.

What do they call Constantinople these days?

Attached: 23 years of Islam.gif (1082x580, 335K)

Who knows

Attached: BBB73250-87AF-4A51-9785-68082D6D47C7.jpg (640x783, 82K)

>He fucked children and animals

You can do whatever the fuck you like when you're a conqueror.

>the entire religion can be debunked

Every religion is bullshit dreamed up by manipulative individuals to convince people to serve them. Wtf do you expect?

Could be since they need to always have a master

Not to mention they literally castrated their African slaves.

Imagine being this bluepilled about the cosmic deities and god Saturn

They conquered half of christendom and most of africa in less than 200 years. Mohammed's conquests put Alexander the Great to shame.

camels are superior to European horses horses actually get spooked when they see one
Camels drink less water have high energy
The key to conquering many lands were camels

The only thing you can ever bring up is something that happened hundreds of years ago lmao.
Everyone knows that Muslim armies are inferior to Christian ones , sweaty, just look at how Muslim countries look and how European ones look.

Attached: or-37264.jpg (1143x682, 164K)

>just look at how Muslim countries look

Attached: Dubai wheel.jpg (1200x675, 171K)

the key for islams success was that islam offered it all
The women the wealth the food and self preservation that basic needs even till today they have something called ZAkakt which is an obligatory law to give alms to the needy
Christianity offered neither of these Jesus didn't specify that we have to do it either. Also the message was simple when Christians were debating about the nature of Christ muslims were already conquering lands

Spotted the goatfucker

you posted the ruins of syria (which has majority of christian Armenians and arabs too) and think you can prove that every muslim country looks like that
pic related Istanbul

Attached: 5ba3b4fd0f254324480b1066.jpg (1200x675, 199K)

Does that make up for pedophilia and bestiality?

There is not a single building on this picture designed by a Muslim. Muslims pay white Christians to design buildings for them ;)

pedohilia is not allowed in Islam i dont know what you talking about

Attached: yemen.png (1814x1088, 1.77M)

Great job showing me the most secular city in the Muslim world sweaty ;)

They think it's an African religion and it's "Getting in touch with their roots"
It's a rebellion against "The white Christian imperialist devil'

Vikings are also traders, so false equivalence.

we wuz inventors. not a single christian touched this mosque

Attached: Sheikh-Zayed-Mosque.jpg (1280x854, 175K)

Search what Muhammed said about africans.

Look up the Arab slave trade.

Now laugh when you see black moslems who have joined a religion that hates them, and has enslaved and Murdered millions of their fellow africans

secularism is inevitable in a modern world
If you want you can go back to medieval times of Christianity burning witches and what not

Muhammad was a pedophile and shitskins are promised children to fuck in the after life

Attached: AD722227-523A-4675-B95C-034B3C0BE50E.jpg (720x720, 94K)

every religion is cucked again you are just picking and choosing like a proper low IQ mutt

>TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT

Nette Vierlinge mein arischer Freund.
Muslime ausgeblasen.

Attached: 20190105_090632.jpg (700x466, 157K)

Yes keep showing me old architecture while bragging about modern Dubai.
What a stupid nigger.
Also Arabs stole the design for the mosque from Persians and Romans.
Come up with something original lmao

Attached: Persepolis.jpg (3727x1719, 1.58M)

They can't respect anyone who isn't currently enslaving their kind?

wrong nice try necon now go die for israel jews are always honest am I right goy?

>pedophile warlord
you just answered your own question

>JUST LIKE THE SIMULATIONS

>implying it's not a prison meme they immediately abandon upon leaving the pen

so they get special food and extra hours out of their cells during ramadan.

>Killer

Keywords matter user, Is not Muhammed the Ideal man?
If so, then marrying a 6 year old, owning slaves, and raping women is considered good.

I encourage anyone who wants to learn about islam to watch Jan Irvin islam show. There are 5, but watch one and learn something that Moslems dont want you to know.

logosmedia.com/2019/01/unspun-137-lloyd-de-jongh-comprehending-islamic-doctrine-part-1/

Watch all the series and you'll know why Islam is satanic and the greatest enemy to Christianity

Attached: 1549977453290.png (600x450, 705K)

Because most niggers in America are warlords. However these days masculine blacks are becoming far less common. (In the Northeast at least)

I hate Jews, try again

Hopefully we can get them to attack each other while promising each, that
>We got your back bro, go fuck them up!

Imagine a world with no israel or moslems.....

Attached: 1549219935168.jpg (650x488, 170K)

There are no warlords in America u retard

womp womp

Also, why do you prefer living in the West to anywhere in your shithole Umma? None of you expat Muslims has been able to give me a clear answer on that.

You run away and want us to take care of you like babies, and then you want to recreate the conditions and societies you ran away from in the first place.

Attached: 1548557530918.png (567x567, 167K)

>Yes keep showing me old architecture while bragging about modern Dubai

lmao you are such aretard i am not even gonna respond to this

>Also Arabs stole the design for the mosque from Persians and Romans
you sound like a typical nigger dey stole errythan from us.

and where did Christian architecture, philosophy, theology come from?
Please don't say that you wuz the romanz and greekz and shiet because you will kill me with cringe

Why not?

Taqiyyah is practised in Shiite islam niggerbrains. It's like crypto-judaism.for shiites.

Because your ancestors brought them here as slaves and now they want to murder you and take America for themselves even if they destroy everything your founding fathers built
Good job
You destroyed America with your fucking pet niggers

Attached: ..jpg (320x482, 25K)

Imagine a world with no cucks - oh wait the entire west depopulated with a small minority of angry recessed chin virgins left as it's survivors.

to go against the grain. anyone that buys into any of the muslim factions is still buying into a jew religion - niggers are just too fucking stupid to realize this

Attached: muslims.png (1400x560, 125K)

White christians pay jews to run their governments and do their science for them look how pathetic.

That's Ali.

I don’t think it was the Italians or Spaniards that brought them as slaves into American

>Keywords matter user, Is not Muhammed the Ideal man?
>If so, then marrying a 6 year old

What is cultural relativism.
>If your islam is true how come it doesn't coincide with my postmodern beliefs.and modern age of consent
you sound just like libshits when they try to disprove the bible

>, owning slaves,

So was Plato, Aristotle and the Bible is ok with owning slaves in fact not owning one was considered to be a total cuck we are cucks to our ancestors

>and raping women is considered good.

define rape for me please
if you are talking about muhsoginy women were considered inferior in almost every cutlrue back than

>Watch jan irvin

No thanks

>Watch all the series and you'll know why Islam is satanic and the greatest enemy to Christianity

if the only thing that Islam is it's a better ally than Pissrael

Attached: img_2977sm.jpg (325x244, 32K)

Because those black converts are overwhelmingly violent, impressionable, victims of pedophila or pedophiles themselves

Quads dont lie, boo and I got them on my post.
Mohammad literally knew every faith in the region very vaguely at the time and wrongly cites them in the Qoran itself.
Like for instance Mohammad misunderstood the bible and claimed that the holy trinity is 3 separate Gods. (Surah 4:171 and Surah 5:73)
He also mentioned that God had sex with Mary when he didnt(Surah 6:101). Mary gave birth to Jesus while still being a virgin.
He also mentioned that Mary was a sister of Aaron (Surah 19:27) and Aaron was born 2000 years before Mary.
Get fucked nigger.

Attached: 1549395643331.gif (300x300, 172K)

and you think they give a shit?

Because they’re niggers. I am starting to despise them more every day.

They will retroactively we wuz you into a jew mark my words

i dont hate islam.
i hate sandniggers.

the majority of sandniggers follow islam. therefore the two can easily be conflated.

Attached: 1550109492191.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

>Quads dont lie, boo and I got them on my post.

oh God please stop

>Mohammad literally knew every faith in the region very vaguely at the time and wrongly cites them in the Qoran itself.

lemme finds some contradictions and prove a _insert religion here_ is wrong >Like for instance Mohammad misunderstood the bible and claimed that the holy trinity is 3 separate Gods. (Surah 4:171 and Surah 5:73)

3 in one One in three who cares really?
how many councils did it take to finally tackle the Christs humanity vs God theology they were keep on continuing till today if not Enlightenment went full reason and logic on your medieval ass ?
Nobody got time for that niggah

>He also mentioned that God had sex with Mary when he didnt(Surah 6:101). Mary gave birth to Jesus while still being a virgin.

so Jesus took his mom's virginity on the way out?
what a chad

rest of it don't care to respond because it's just a typical apologetic autistic screeching

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

you don't despise Christianity which is another sandnigger cult. why the hypocrisy?

are you a Christian?

no.

Attached: 1548695540923.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

>saved
whats your approach to Christianity though or you think in paeanistic terms?

why do American faggots convert to the religion of a zombie kike sandnigger who got child sacrificed?

We wuz kangz n shit

i just think christianity, or really just any religion in general is simply a pillar of civilization that is not meant to literally be taken true.
it's not really about what's written in the bible. it's about the community being together on sundays and family being together on holidays.
that's why i don't advocate atheism. i think your average person can do a lot of good from religious values.

i myself am an atheist leaning agnostic. yet i still have my values that my mother and father passed down to me. neither of which were religious by the way.

to each to their own, i don't believe in the removal of any religion - and that the average person should be religious to some extent. however - not everyone is average. i base my principles on what i believe to be most just. it's not very complicated.

Attached: 1548276563501.jpg (512x810, 117K)

but your image is of ali not mohammed?

i love the islam shilling on this board
a lot of good is going to come out of this
t. catholic poster

Attached: DzUFvZtWsAMbZ8F.jpg (400x400, 22K)

lotta dumbfucks talking about fucking goats and children. Moslems are not allowed to fuck anyone that's not married to you, you brainwashed idiots, it's haram. Kikes sure done things to you all.

because whitey is a gay cuck.