/abc/ - American Biodiversity Clock

continued from This thread is for the discussion of the logistics and aesthetics of a hypothetical "white genocide clock".

americanbiodiversityclock.com ($1 to purchase this domain name)
videos.pexels.com/videos/earth-rotating-video-856356 (780p mp4 of this at 1/2 speed)
The Grace Kelly image attached to this post (fading out to an mp3 of the Bach piece below)
youtube.com/watch?v=9RrsvjwNu2s
And finally, a counter.

This is ALL we need.

Here's an illustration I made of what the website might look like: streamable.com/i6azy
It's far from complete.

The counter and the hosting of this website are the only logistics left to be figured out. Let's be expedient with this and show everyone that we can get shit done.

Attached: 1550102117407.jpg (2168x1445, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20450101T00&p0=179&msg=American Biodiversity Clock&ud=1&font=sanserif&csz=1
youtube.com/watch?v=TKqFl6Tb4bw
youtu.be/IQgYa1UISDQ?t=17
youtu.be/f7jpSN8BDug?t=1481
youtu.be/_b_rwtDlUXA?t=544
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?name_desc=false&type=shaded&view=map
youtube.com/watch?v=t6pzPp1Q2ew&ab_channel=NPISupporter
data.worldbank.org/indicator/sp.dyn.cbrt.in?view=map
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.CDRT.IN?view=map
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yjPb_apG_NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now, I've calculated using the CIA World Factbook that the number of white people in the world (excluding Mestizos, Moors and Mongols) is approximately 800,000,000 to 1,000,000,000. We'll say it's 800,000,000 to be safe. The rate of population decline is a bit trickier to find, as whites are only slated to become a minority in the U.S. at a future date. We're at about replacement level right now. Other White European countries? The data is even trickier. And white genocide is as much a factor of non-white proliferation as it is low white birth-rates. So maybe a better counter would be a simple clock, counting down to a future date...

Multiple censuses have slated the year 2045 to be the year whites become a minority in the United States of America. People are familiar with this fact. To put an end to the bickering about stats, let's just pick that year for the countdown. Focusing solely on the USA also puts things into perspective, as America is a microcosm of the entire world. The fewer stats, the more impactful the website will be.

Hosting. The web developer we had in a previous thread insisted that back-end development costs would be huge for a project like this. I've worked in marketing and have never seen a website like this cost very much, but then again I'm not a web developer. Other people laughed at him and made fun of his post so I'm assuming he was wrong. Let's just focus on the project.

Things that are not debatable: the general aesthetics of the website. No dropdown menus, no graphs, no links. It's a one-page website with zero interactivity. It's just a counter, like all the rest. The simpler it is, the better. Do we need Grace Kelly? No, but preferably we have some beautiful blonde. Do we need Bach? No, but beautiful classical music that exemplifies the tragedy of our decline is necessary.

Attached: Screenshot (25).png (579x338, 273K)

Just keep it simple, if we want bells and whistles do that later

No. No bells and whistles. The goal is not to create a visual compendium of statistics but to illustrate white genocide in a beautiful and tragic way. All we need are 3 files and a counter.

I suggest a different song. Bach is good but cannon in D is so overplayed it's cheesy. We need something a little more poignant that tugs at the heartstrings and brings grown men to tears, not the same old shit we've heard over and over to the point of tropedom.

That's not Canon in D...

Here's the counter: timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20450101T00&p0=179&msg=American Biodiversity Clock&ud=1&font=sanserif&csz=1

Attached: dbd22524fc9f03cbda38d2632391f3c5.jpg (500x415, 16K)

>page 10
Uhh–Yeah, that's not a "song" by Pachelbel, but rather by Bach. It isn't Canon in D. Also, it isn't a song. "Songs" have singing in them.

Does this mark the end of your participation?

This doesn't have to be very accurate. None of these clocks (like the debt clock) are actually tracking data in real time. It's just for shock/propaganda value

Just take the average white birth rate in those countries, or the median, and do the math.

For instance, if the average birthrate is 1.8 and the average age of a woman giving birth is 30:

Female population = 800 million/2 = 400 million

400 million x 1.8 = 720 million, an 80 million drop

80 million/30 years = 2.7 million drop per year

2.7 million/365 days = 7306 drop per day

7306/24 hours = 304 drop per hour

304/60/60 = 0.8 drop per second.

Beethoven - Piano Sonata No. 29 ("Hammerklavier"): III. Adagio sostenuto
youtube.com/watch?v=TKqFl6Tb4bw

Bach - Cello Suite No. 2: Prelude
youtu.be/IQgYa1UISDQ?t=17

Beethoven - String Quartet No. 13: V. Cavatina
youtu.be/f7jpSN8BDug?t=1481

Dvořák - String Quartet No. 12 ("American"): II. Lento
youtu.be/_b_rwtDlUXA?t=544

Is that the average white birthrate globally? How did you find that?

I chose a short piano piece for a reason.

The slowly spinning globe paired with a slow, mellow piano piece evokes a feeling of retrospection and compassion.

It also has a bit of a sardonic bite to it. It's inherently dissonant because it was written to reflect the life of Jesus, all of his triumphs and hardships.

>American Biodiversity Clock
What the fuck is this intellectual gay shit. Why not just call it "White population clock" or "White population counter". Why do you want to sound like an SJW with an English degree that you are desperately trying to use?

No, I just made it up as an example.

Wouldn't be hard to find one or make one up by calculating what percent of the overall world white population comes from each country and weighting their birthrate accordingly.

Also isn't that dutch guy already developing the site? Is this thread just suggestions for him?

Discord trannies try to ingratiate themselves with Jow Forums by using vague right-wing vernacular. See here "gay" and "SJW" being employed to counter-signal right-wing memes.

My google-fu is pretty good. Good luck just finding the racial demographics of France alone, as they don't collect census data. Want to do Europe broadly? Be my guest.

Last I checked, the only person working on the site was a Macedonian and he wanted to load it up with a bunch of graphs and drop-down menus.

Fair enough. I realized right after I posted the above that a lot of countries don't keep great statistics, whether by design or due to mediterranean laziness. Still, like I said, this doesn't actually have to be accurate. You could find enough data to ballpark it.

I'm looking up American birth rate stats right now. You and someone else could tackle Europe and Australia.

Thanks for the help.

Apparently it's 1.8, as you alluded to earlier.

Europe is somewhere around 1.6, they say.

I'm assuming Australia is about the same. That's what most articles I'm reading say.

But the birth rate is also projected to drop sharply by 2022. With the rise of automation, this isn't unspeakable. Rounding down the birth rate to a flat 1.5 wouldn't be unquestionable.

1.66 is better

I just added up all the birth rates of all the white countries and divided it by how many there was an I got a birthrate of 1.615309523809524. I got the birthrates from data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?name_desc=false&type=shaded&view=map

After I added a single birthrate, I did a tally and I got a total of 42 countries that are white.

Found this. Obviously doesn't account for immigrants popping out many kids, but the white populations are still high enough in most countries that these wouldn't be wildly different. Comparing germany's fertility rate in this graph (1.6) to its rate from 2011 (1.4), that's probably going to be the biggest change you'll see which may be partly accounted for by migrants.

Attached: Fertility_indicators,_2016.png (1003x877, 34K)

We got it, my man Now we just need our web dev.

So the way to make this as accurate as possible would be to find the ratio of each country's white population to the world total white population, then multiply it by that country's birthrate. Add up all those numbers and you'll have a weighted birthrate

This.

1.6 is accurate enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pzPp1Q2ew&ab_channel=NPISupporter

We could use there white population for 2020 for our clock.

Work on finding the "death rate" instead. We have our aggregate birth rate: 1.6.

This one's likely gonna have to be a ballpark figure. For US the deathrate is 859 per 100k according to CDC.

The rest of the world is probably similar, given similar life expectancy.

(800 million/100k) x 849 = 6.79 million per year, or 0.22 per second.

Something like that is acceptable.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/sp.dyn.cbrt.in?view=map

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.CDRT.IN?view=map

We can get the birth rates and death rates per thousand here. T

Let's just round global white fertility to 1 loss per second then, since that appears to be what the statistics suggest. It's a countdown from 800,000,000 to 0.

I'd like it to appear dynamic by going up momentarily before falling. You know, like it actually tracks births and deaths.

Can't help with any dev stuff, but good luck. I'd like to see this happen.

I don't think we should use this. It isn't very accurate. We need to get as accurate as possible so people can't say "Muh ain't accurate at all"

Your design is dogfart

Attached: 20190214_003951.jpg (452x480, 160K)

It should simply be called the "white people/population counter"
"American biodiversity" means nothing to anybody
The music will send people to sleep
You're a subversive Jew. Fuck off

Attached: google-earth.jpg (310x300, 61K)

Just start with that and then break it down by country later. lets get the website up

Your criticism of classical music and any diction beyond that of a gradeschool level say more against you than anything I could write in defense of my plans.

For your information, the officisl title of this project is the Human Biodiversity Counter. I was exploring the possibility that we could just have a countdown to 2045 in this thread. Let's just settle on that instead of arguing over which inarticulate version of "WITE PEEPLE COUNTUR" we prefer.

the purpose of my comment is to bump the thread but i like this picture of grace kelly better

Attached: aa52a372d1f637b260f53f8c9c6a046c.jpg (415x630, 33K)

One where you can see her flawless complexion and blue eyes is superior. Also, we need a large one that can scale with larger resolutions.

Just plot the linear decline. Don't worry about the population pyramid. It's never going to be accurate anyway due to a little thing called homogeniety of variance, i.e., Mormons vs. pillbillies, etc.

so we should use a colored image you think?
a classy one, not sexualized, no distractions. just pure white beauty.

sounds genius desu

The small fluctuations wouldn't be hard to program. Nearly all these clocks fluctuate a little.

No, I like the black and white. It contrasts nicely with the color of the Earth. Colorize her eyes maybe.

Last phonepost for a while. I just had to select 1000 fuckjng traffic lights!

yeah black and white is cool because it gives it an old feel. i think colorizing the eyes would look weird. if we get the right picture you'll be able to see the crystal blueness of her eyes in black and white.

Sibelius Valse Triste

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yjPb_apG_NQ