How does Jow Forums refute this?

How does Jow Forums refute this?

Attached: poltardsbtfo.jpg (1732x795, 417K)

By shooting the tail rotor

If a modern military makes guns useless then why are there still mass shootings?

Guerrilla warefare.

Vulnerable supply lines.

Guerilla Warfare worked so well for the Iraqis, Communist Malayans, Confederate holdouts, the native America- oh wait, never mind.

Cool meme
Just wait

Arbalest. Catapult. Shielding at buildings. AAM's. Even russians can bring helicopter down with old anti aircraft gun. You just need machine gun to make heli-pilot shit himselfs. If you can build laser projector, and yes we all can build that from many good blue or green pointers, you can make pilot blind. Radio transmitter on military frequencies, that transmitting White Noice can render heli mute.
If man wants, man do. But militia is not for taking helis down.

What is there to refute? Whites won't even organize with each other or work together.
Turner Diaries was a spectacular fantasy script but it just won't come true. White men are collectively neutered cowards. My race is going extinct.

How many of those countries are capable of generating the taxes need to fund the US government ?

>Guerilla Warfare worked so well for the Iraqis
Thanks for literally self-owning your argument with the first example retard

Yeah, right wingers are scared.

Attached: 4256B306-B0D2-4D32-86A7-8A7D2B1602F9.jpg (726x500, 160K)

Insurgency worked so well for the Iraqis the government the US created is still in power and ISIS is basically gone.

The county is a smoldering wasteland
If the government did that here who will pay taxes

>the government the US created is still in power
The Iraqis are literally Iran's puppet now you retard lmao

>this fucking retard trying to understand how the Iraq War happened

Attached: 1390142974086.jpg (419x480, 81K)

>this thread for the 6gorilionth time.
kys

Attached: gunip.png (872x886, 220K)

Attached: 463.jpg (800x560, 267K)

Iraq is in shambles and pro-Iranian insurgents basically control the government. You’re an idiot

Saigon fell to the NVA not Vietcong dipshit

Even if that fails we can get a martyr to get a lot of people to join our cause like how the nsdap did it to purge the commies.

Sunni Insurgents lost big time, and while you could say Shiites were successful in taking over they didn't do it through insurgency.

SAGE SHITTY B8 THREADS

I double that.

Next thread, you'll post a bunch of tunnel gooks and say "HAHAH THE AMERICAN MILITARY CAN'T EVEN DEFEAT RICE EATERS", we know your retarded games, tranny faggot, just suicide and be done with it.

This grapgic is retarded. The US government burned down cities in the south during the civil war and would fo it again. Plus, most people aren't on your side to begin with. When they come for the guns most people will hand them over and most people will snitch on the ones that won't. Modern people are fat and soft. You aren't even half as tough or prepared as you think you are.

>The US government burned down cities in the south during the civil war and would fo it again.
After a huge civil war that killed millions and that was about a battle or two away from toppling the entire federal government, you dumb fuck
the union didn't just walk in and burn down southern cities in the first week of hostilities. the civil war is the deadliest war in american history (by far) and probably always will be
apples and oranges

>What is guerilla warfare
>what is vietnam

fpbp OP is a faggot

>muh Vietnam
The Vietcong insurgents were basically destroyed, it was the NVA who actually succeded in invading South Vietnam. North Vietnam had numerous jet fighters, tanks, and anti-aircraft missiles.

Literally how we won the war to become a independent country

The American revolution wasn't an insurgency

Sure, but they also were in a foreign land. It is really hard to constantly bomb and kill your own citizens for decades and the morale drop gets to be too much in that case. At least when you are on foreign soil, you can drum up some patriotic shit, you can't really do that when killing civis in your home country.

>cities in the south during the civil war and would fo it again
What fucking makes you think this is going to be a North vs south bullshit? I'm in MI right now and have met so many workers in factories ready to shoot any fucking faggot that would even come for their guns.

Attached: 1485913212746.gif (263x239, 351K)

Washington DC/Arlington are powered by a few power plants located outside of the city, operated by PEPCO.
These plants run high-tension lines into the area. There's also gas lines, etc flowing into the DC area. All of these resource paths flow through rural areas of Maryland and Virginia. Baltimore as well, is namely powered by a single nuclear plant in southern Maryland operated by BG&E. They're all vulnerable and there's so much area exposed that it's impossible to realistically guard them from sabotage.

Simply destroy these resource lines, and let the considerable negro populations of these cities do their magical thing.

You see that's how civil wars actually go down in the US in the 21st century. It'll basically be city people vs. rural and suburban retards. City people have no practical skills. They're service/government/banking/journalism/compsci employees. They cannot fight, have no access to explosives, and no skill to cut/weld metal, do mechanics, hunt, fish, etc. They produce nothing. Every US city relies on resources and money from outside of their boundaries to survive. Military bases as well. Ft.Hood doesn't have oil/gas refining. Not only this, but most US cities have a substantial subhuman population, that without bread/circuses/welfare would quickly turn to looting, severe violence, and cannibalism.

This isn't like the 1800s, where US cities were production centers, and were equal to the country in terms of resource needs. Rural retards don't need electricity. Many of them own private generators. Most know something about procuring food of various and sundry. Cities outright require power, gas, goods, etc. The banking center of the world is totally vulnerable to having its resources cut off.

You've been warned.

Attached: 1246084676361.gif (175x131, 932K)

mandatory post for this sort of thread

Attached: planner.png (1802x905, 203K)

My biggest fear is that, when white americans try to take back their country, someone within the jewish elite/military industrial complex will have access to nuclear codes. And yes, I DO think jews are that neurotic and insane and evil. They will realize the real shoah is coming, and that when the real one happens there won't be any jews left afterwards to kvetch about it. They'll know that they are totally fucked, and might somehow get nukes launched. I don't know exactly how they'll do this, but these kikes are so powerful that I genuinely fear for what will happen to my people if we try to take our countries back, but shit gets out of hand. What if they fucking nuke us?

this is true. the country is fucked and the boomers and trump voters are probably just too much of blow hard cowards to ever do anything. this is why i reverted to nihilism until yellowstone blows up or the nukes finally go off.

Attached: hate.jpg (1318x243, 109K)

After reading this, I feel hope, and I want to race war more than ever. Fuuuuggg I'm tired of sitting around and waiting.