Valentines feels

It's valentines day here in Australia and I'll let you guys in on something this 35 y/o nobody has learnt in my life.

If you don't have value, you don't have shit in the eyes of a girl. I spent my life pursuing my dreams which, while I enjoyed immensely, were not financially rewarding.

I'm a loser in the eyes of everyone I know even though for the most part I'm a responsible adult. I don't live at home, I have plenty in savings, and I have my shit together. But I don't make the big $$$ and/or have a nice job, and without that, you're shit to them.

Never forget that. I'm 35 and alone and it sucks. Women will NEVER love you for you, don't you ever believe that.

Attached: 1445972464054.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n1tbElDUv0M
en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Vanity_of_Existence
youtube.com/watch?v=AdJLEYR9Igw
youtube.com/watch?v=JE94E8jPkFU
youtu.be/FH9YACOdPW4
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not true. Stop whining.

Go to church.

t. Roasite.

I know that feel, Aussiebro. I used to have a job where I was raking in $5000 every two weeks. Shit was bangin'. Shit went south there though, now I am making 1/3 of that. It fucking sucks. Women care about resources. They want a guy who is rolling in the cash. And I want a high quality, sexy woman. Not some roastie whore. If you want the real top tier women you are right. It sucks man. I hope me and you can get to raking in cash somehow.

That’s not true. I make mediocre money but have a good face. You probably ugly nigga

>letting a holiday created by corporations bum you out about your self-worth
You need to read some books, meditate, do a mental and physical cleansing, something.

This
You don't need a woman. You need God and he'll get you a woman.

>You need God and he'll
>he

Murdoch?

Who cares about love?

Just kidnap a girl and rape them like i do.

Happy Valentines day. I just saw that my ex who I was going to marry me was looking at my linkdn. Odd, she's supposed to be engaged, but it's been two years, she still has her last name. Maybe it didn't work out? Oh well. Not my problem. Also I sprained my lower back doing squats today, so there's that.

That's not true. I'm a huge loser but have no problem getting laid. I get paid shit, drive a shitty car and live in a dump. I didn't even get my driver's license until 25 and chicks would offer to give me rides.

>needing a woman to validate your value

Attached: 1548112973489.jpg (400x400, 25K)

women are mostly trash, it's true. but sometimes you find a good enough one.

they will never understand you or your motivations though, no matter how "red pilled" they are.

GO TO CHURCH GOY, GO FIND A GIRL WHO LOVES JEWS!

btw this is a woman

You want to know about some bad feels? I’m driving my parents tonight so they can go on a valentines date and have some drinks. They asked me out of all of their kids because they know I won’t have a date.

ITT: niggers

Its okay bud. Ive had a rough time too. Dont let them turkies get ya down, ya gotta fly like an eagle.

Attached: 1544130346108.jpg (319x331, 13K)

I feel bad for people like you. I was lucky, I got a trad wife from a wealthy as fuck family. I was not stupid enough to complain while she was making a shit ton more money than I was. She supported me on all my wild projects until one of them led me to have my own company.

It fucking sucks that so many dudes can't find a really awesome woman to share a life with.

Based and Incelpilled

Fuck Valentines

We should fix this

If you're good looking you don't need money at all in fact they will pay since they have the jobs now

I just finished having sex with my ex, but she’s broken. There’s something wrong with her on a chemical level. While we were fucking, she was telling me how much she loves me and misses me. Then the second she came, her whole temperment changed in the same manner that a man’s does, and she had to get out and leave as quickly as possible. Funny seeing it from this perspective: usually its me hooking up with girls i don’t care about, acting enamored until i get laid, then i feel like I HAVE to jam out. Now, its reversed 180degrees, and i am the whore lol

You must have a pathetic penis then. I'm 35, my wife makes 130k on a good year, her dad is rich, house paid for and in both our names. I work at auto zone part time and play music between daddy duty. My boy starts preschool this year. I'm basically a zero income schlub but this woman adores me.

based and reverse-rolepilled

Thank you for confirming what I already believed.

Attached: Dvi9XkYVsAA2qoR.jpg (640x1024, 65K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n1tbElDUv0M

2:20

> but this woman adores me
what's your secret?

He's a nigger with a large peninsula.

and they say only Americans cuck post.

>Been alone for so long I forgot it was even valentines day today
Normal day, ignore that shit. No more blackpills pls

Lol no, average white guy. I'm a passionate lover. I'm a good listener. We fell in love. I can fix her car. I don't know what else she sees in me honestly.

Don't show weakness in front of the kikes and shills bro, they thrive on threads like these.

Maybe u just ugly bro

you sound like a fag and shes probably fucking other dudes

Dude their barely human, think of women as a drug you dick is addicted to. Don't respect them treat them like children and fuck them like dogs

Attached: Save and RePost.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

This, trust the digits

I’m 23 and poor and I’ve fucked just under 20 women. Probably an average of 2-3 a year since I was 16. I’m no looker either. In the modern age you have to be a special kind of ultraspurg to not get laid at least every once in a while. No sympathy.

I've become apathetic about women and sex.
I'm much happier.

Birth control ruined the female mind

THIS

Attached: mah-nigga.jpg (600x468, 32K)

>if men have more synapses why do women have longer hair
Kek

Attached: 055E70FF-6FDF-4576-8889-4F97C450261B.gif (720x720, 1.42M)

Be proud of what you are, work harder to become the very best at what whatever brings you joy, never let the perception of women drift you from your path, the succubi only purpose is to drain your body and spirit from any actual meaning and to leave you astray. Most people are too busy trying to maximize their earnings or whatever but what they don't realize is that it's never enough, the constant willing toward something unattainable leaves you permanently disappointed in life.
This particular essay by Schopenhauer shines light on a subject that is often overlooked by most western philosophers, it's quite a bit of text, but worth every bit, good luck in life Aussiebro.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Vanity_of_Existence

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1680x1260, 163K)

Yeah, she’s cheating on you.

Most women drain men, if they aren't draining your holy seed, they are draining your resources, your time, your patience, etc. Find a woman that doesn't do these things and only adds to your life. Don't fall for the trap, they'll dress provocatively, give you attention, and try to sway you to start draining you. Be firm with resolve, stoic. It fucking drives them mental. Over time you will understand and be a better person for it. Once you are a great man in many aspects, you will be ready for your great woman.

its true. women dont love for being you, they love for material value

but what you can still do is be with one of these things and procreate children and teach them how to be good people. at least thats my objective

sage this but ill bite
if you're really bummed about the whole thing right about now, it's for several reasons
hopefully I can help you pinpoint them assuming your genuine

you have fallen for the consumerist lie of the sugar, spice, and everything nice meme about Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is bullshit
It's FOR women
youtube.com/watch?v=AdJLEYR9Igw
maybe you'll get a laugh
(if 4chinz fucks up my link, go to youtube, type in "Lewis Black Valentine's Day" and pick the first option)
>inb4 (((jewtube)))
anyways, I mainly hope that you take away how banal of a holiday that Valentine's Day is
It's sounds almost as if you are past red-pill rage, and are in red-pill sadness
Perhaps it will help you to tell you that this is part of the process
Because it is
Don't you see why it is important to do what you enjoy?
Making money is not for what you enjoy doing
Jobs are for making money
Women will not make you happy
not in the long run
You have to embrace this part of the void or you'll never get past it.
This is a part where you have to become acquainted with being alone.
It sounds like you just broke up from a long-term relationship
Maybe you pulled the ring out and she said no, and now you're gazing into the void for answers
The answer is to reconcile your solitude, and see it for the blessing it is.
No one can do this for you.
I'll leave you with last link:
youtube.com/watch?v=JE94E8jPkFU
(if that doesn't work, type "Solitude is not Loneliness" by a handle "Happy Humble Hermit")
Maybe this is the real reason why the Buddha thought women couldn't become enlightened.
I don't truly know, but I do feel like women are wired to be social, and as a result, are incapable of reconciling solitude.
They are neither the wild beast, nor the god.
Neither are men to be honest, but we can change ourselves.
This is one thing among many facets that you inevitably chose to change about yourself.
Even doing nothing is a choice.
Good luck user

Attached: reconcile your solitude.png (800x533, 446K)

Naw girls tell me i’m handsome all the time. I think she has that “unable to pair bond” meme issue. She can’t hold down a relationship

these assholes
can only know this because a woman's nature is to cheat
they've had a woman cheat on them before
get used to it or stop dating around

I personally think its this + the broken pair bond meme from too many partners

I make an above average income now, but it wasn't the case when I met my wife in hs. Back then I didn't have much money, job, nor a car. We been together since we were 17 and 16, and we had our first daughter two years later. My advice for the younger anons find a decent girl that's when you're young while you still can. Yes, women prefer a good provider and any decent woman will expect you to become one.

Haha, maybe your dirty hoes would. She works from home, her own business. I'd get custody, child support, and alimony, and half the house

That shit doesn't sound sustainable in the long run.

It took you 35 years to learn women want to be provided for?

>If you don't have value, you don't have shit in the eyes of a girl.

Its not just women, its people and society in general. It just stings you more with women because they're the ones who you have to have sex with.

> mfw when poor yet girls miring

What makes u think a pretty girl should be with you? What do you bring to the table? Money? Looks? Power ? None of those, you are fucked.

Based. This is the future.

Shes eventually going to grow resentful at this situation, mark my words.

All women become resentful. Look at CEOs' wives. Truthfully rich girls look for a good dad, with comfy dad traits and sense of humor. Part of that is programming. Part of it is they don't have to worry about money. It's time for white guys to start living like rich Jewish guys. Look at Kushner. Just a rich fuck. Jewish guys barely work, they marry into money. Then they invest and shitpost. I'm tired of seeing white guys struggle and labor for spent pussy. It's impossible to raise a family now without clearing $300k, publix schooling in 2019? Not happening.

>35 years old
>still uses faggot MGTOW buzzwords like "roastie"
Yeah I wouldn't want to spend any time with you either.

Attached: 1531882580553.jpg (400x600, 74K)

Date a trap.

Spoopy digits user

In the name of Jesus Christ, BEGONE demon!

Attached: 1550034799394m.jpg (689x1024, 96K)

>fuck them like dogs
t. leaf on vacation

>Don't fall for the trap
kek

>If you don't have value, you don't have shit in the eyes of a girl.

Girls are hypermagous, meaning they want a guy who has a higher sexual value than themself. This value can come from money, status, genetics, etc. You can actually get away with faking it as if you are a high value man, you just need to know how to treat women and behave around them. They shit test a lot and you have to know how to answer those tests.

Check out Corry Wayne's shit if you want to know how to keep women in check.
youtu.be/FH9YACOdPW4

Attached: 1495565357383.png (1080x1920, 995K)

I heard they smell aweful

I just wandered out that Jamaican thread. Fuck all this, going in a /comfy/ silo job in the airforce far away from the lines where all the good goyim to die for Israel, earn enough to retire to Jamaica. Get a trad wife and live out on savings and pensions. Or just chill there till the civil war starts

>Inb4 muh race mixer/traitor/pussy
I'm a Hybrid don't worry about it. Far as you should be concerned one less non white in America after the race war.

Attached: Relaxing.jpg (460x570, 81K)

This

I too found this out. From an Australian woman no less. Fuck this planet

not my fault you didnt find a highschool sweetheart like me to grow into our 20s with eachother.. enjoy

Try going up to a woman in her 30s, not wearing a ring and who isn't too repulsive, and say, "I'm alone today, and lonely and an American said I might offer you $20 if you would have a vegemite sandwich with me."
Women are that retarded. Maybe not the first, but eventually one will smile and agree.
Just remember, Popeye got his face slapped nine times before he got Olive Oyl on her back. And, Jackeroo, you're just offering a free sammich and $20. Don't try to understand them, feed them and they relax.

can confirm i had a roommate that was banging a trap and it smelled of b/o all the time

Valentines Day is for fags anyways, it's a gay holiday made up because some macroni people shot each other in a parking garage

hava lauf

Attached: 1549838225753.gif (607x609, 388K)

You are alone because you didn't try. You are alone because you have managed to dehumanize half of all people into only caring about materialism. Women are individuals no lesser than me or you. There are shitty dudes and there are kind women. Your attitude has turned you into a self-fulfilling prophecy of self-isolation.
Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: dork ass.jpg (847x1200, 127K)

the problem is that the "top tier" women are still roastie whores lol, you incels are funny
>t. chad thunderkawk

Attached: 1549216045293.png (2518x1024, 413K)

>Women will NEVER love you for you, don't you ever believe that.
if you're tall they will
you either have to be tall, rich, or famous/successful

Love this pasta

controlling is not the same as obsessed, she still sees you as a resource to be squeezed, the fake adoration is just to control you

Attached: 1550009285265.png (500x644, 121K)

>38
>business failed
>moved back into parents basement
>alcoholic
>developing health problems
>3-year old daughter being used as a pawn by heartless bitch of a mother
>no valentine