Anyone else sad about the state of the United States?

Things just aren't doing good here. This country is so incredibly broken. Talking about US politics is flat out depressing most of the time, it can even get stressful, to the point where I just want to forget all the shit I've found out and just go back to being a normie.
fuck jews

Attached: ct-ocasio-cortez-documentary-netflix-20190207.jpg (2048x1498, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not sad when I'm winning.

What are you winning?

Trump 2020 for one.
Judiciary branch shifting to the right.
Senate not as bad as the house.
Cruz beat O'Rourke.
DNC more fragmented than ever. pic related

Attached: lolll.jpg (677x456, 239K)

Boomers will never understand

>No wall
>Supports Israel
>Lied about tax cuts

What is there to support? Why are you supporting Trump?

this is true, they won't.

I was actually bashing you for your boomer-tier mentality

The left/right paradigm is so irrelevant. both those parties are kike controlled and no one is doing anything to stop White Genocide. That's all that matters to me

White genocide is made up by the Jews to divide goyim

>All Western governments discover the magic of mass immigration and cultural marxism all at the same time and silence any opposition to this
>whtie genocide doesnt exist

pick one

It just seems that way because your having a psyop ran on you through all the various forms of media.

Hitler and Al Qaeda tried to warn us about the Jews

But the Jewish Media wins in the end

Dude, this is nothing. Trump needed the wall built by now. He should already have moved onto things like E-Verify and ending H1B visas and the diversity lottery. Now he says he's OK with H1B H1B Visas.

>no wall
>no mass deportations
>no closed door immigration policy

We’re fucked m. It’s bad now imagine 30 years

Seriously, "Green New Deal"? Sounds like a lie wrapped in a lie wrapped in the Communist Manifesto. The Congressman from the Bronx needs to get a serious CLUE about economics and the U.S. Constitution, among other things. Too many participation trophies and being told too often how important she is all her life. I doubt she even grew up. Her voice reminds me of an anime voice actress doing a 14 year old kid, meets the 'Clueless' movie and Frank Zappa's daughter in that song from the early 80's.

Attached: AOC_demotivational.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

i want tblive hes saving that shit for term 2

How about the Jews are forcing both of them to divide people?

Kill your family. Then turn the gun on yourself

Attached: Trump2020.jpg (327x154, 16K)

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest

>Trumpenstein’s getting a second term
Lmao, you MIGApedes can’t help yourself. You literally live to serve Israel and God’s Chosen People.

>Fellow redditors, we must sign this petition and show the true power of democracy!

Attached: BED31DD0-B37C-41DF-A986-DF1F5A5BF111.jpg (268x339, 30K)

Don't pretend like whites and other groups have just as much to lose. If our countries fall nonwhites can still go back to their respective countries and live there. Not to mention countries outside the West will have observed what took place and will knowledge against it so the same doesn't happen to them. And, in the mean time, these people can come here and benefit, not just from the better economic situation in general, but from AA type policies put in place specifically for them. Of course blaming immigrants and nonwhites is energy that should be put to use against (((those))) in power, but we're the ones with the target on our back.

its like the second mouth in alien