RBS is DEAD

RETWEET: Cook County Death Records show Ruth Bader Ginsburg pronounced dead, why won't CNN or FOX report the news?!?!

Attached: DzVFYGeX4AE-AS6.jpg (750x1288, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?trackstat=homepage-&fname=Ruth&lname=Ginsburg&recordtype=Death&state=DC
searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?trackstat=id-24122-&fname=Ruth&lname=Ginsburg&recordtype=Death&state=all
searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Ruth&lname=Ginsburg&courthouse=District of Columbia District Court - Washington D.C.&city=Washington&state=DC&age=85&zip=&co=ft&trackstat=id-0-&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=
searchquarry.com/namesearch/nwregister?fname=Ruth&lname=Ginsburg&courthouse=District of Columbia District Court - Washington D.C.&city=Washington&state=DC&age=85&zip=&co=&trackstat=id-24122-&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=
cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/27/whistleblower-ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-deathly-ill-and-in-a-medically-induced-coma-fears-massive-unrest-once-public-finds-out-the-truth
youtube.com/watch?v=-50NdPawLVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: DzVSy7GV4AE2ZfZ.jpg (540x1110, 60K)

link

All the details match perfectly so if the site is legit it's like impossible it isn't her. There is no way there is another Ruth Ginsburg with the identical husband name in D.C. and identical age.

Buy it bro

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

>why won't CNN or FOX report the news?!?!
they did briefly

Attached: 1547856985.png (493x276, 199K)

bump of hope

You won't get any bumps if you don't give us a source

>Cook County
is there another Cook County aside from Illinois/Chicago?
If she died in the DC area why would the dead cert be from Cook County?
that said, I WANT TO BELIEVE

LINKKKKKKK

why doesn’t Trump or fucking anyone start publicly asking questions about her absence.

it’s been nearly two months. how is this ok to be away from work for two fucking months?

My source is Twitter
The site is public to check

Link the site

How dumb are you niggers.

Searchquarry.com

Ruth Ginsburg
Death records

It's there.

I’ll bite and buy the one-time record if I can get a link.

that would be for the entry above hers.. its color coded :\

it literally says the site at the top of the image :\

jesus fuck people

Here, niggers
searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?trackstat=homepage-&fname=Ruth&lname=Ginsburg&recordtype=Death&state=DC

yup my bad just realized that

Trump is a traitor.

Attached: 3749BDD6-33A6-4A99-B510-5C86EA2B4EBB.jpg (618x535, 78K)

searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?trackstat=id-24122-&fname=Ruth&lname=Ginsburg&recordtype=Death&state=all

searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Ruth&lname=Ginsburg&courthouse=District of Columbia District Court - Washington D.C.&city=Washington&state=DC&age=85&zip=&co=ft&trackstat=id-0-&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=

The problem is you have to search for it, does that link work for you?

you niggers better not be larping.....

BUMP

HQ troll.

Attached: 1549838585852.jpg (735x1000, 291K)

>RBS

This was posted two weeks ago already.

What utter shit. I've never ever seen a record of birth, marriage or death without the all important fucking date that is so pertinent.

There's a lot of people with that name.

Alright, let me stop shitposting from the shower and buy it, give me 5 to 10.

In D.C. with a husband with the same name? I don't think so Tim.

The question is, is that site legit? If it is, there is no way it isn't her.

We're counting on you
T. Broke neet

Kek, I have a waterproof phone too user. Do this all the time

Please tell me you all can't obviously tell that the death record portion of this is for the person DIRECTLY above her.

Look at the color of the fields.

be aware, it gave me an option to see my own death record

Why would you believe OP?

Impossible, I saw RBG clean 400lbs yesterday at Planet Fitness on 20th and N.

searchquarry.com/namesearch/nwregister?fname=Ruth&lname=Ginsburg&courthouse=District of Columbia District Court - Washington D.C.&city=Washington&state=DC&age=85&zip=&co=&trackstat=id-24122-&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=

water proof phone? you fags take dick pics in the shower or what?

Attached: 1549542332190.gif (800x508, 231K)

That nigger owes me twenty bucks

I refuse to believe this.
The democrats would either hide her death for years until they can secure another seat or would use her death as some kind blow against drumpf, in which case they'd announce it immediately.

No way, this shits way too easy.

I know 2 separate Ruth Ginsbergs and I live in Rhode Island. It's a common name for people in their 80's

The site exists, the info is there. The site could be bullshit but if it isn't then it's her. OP is irrelevant. That is the whole of it. The site could be just a random fake data hub. That's the only way it's not her.

The husband died in 2010 at the ahe of 78, but he would be 86 right now so...

based

Attached: imperatorYes.jpg (367x271, 11K)

I wouldnt be surprised if Jow Forums uncovers RBG's death. Imagine the spicy spergouts from every single leftist in America

Attached: 1549994914423.jpg (484x767, 83K)

Yeah it's bullshit. But she probably is dead for the record.

No, I just read through the waves of autism and wikipedia

its a scam site, if you get a basic report it basically turns up nothing, and they just try and upsell you to "premium reports", etc
i hate to say it lads but its probably BS, they figured they could make some money on people searching for this
PS: you niggers owe me $16

Do they all have husband's named Martin and are exactly 85?

It's stretching belief but this all depends on if the site is legitimate. If it is, the odds are ridiculously in favor of it being the SCOTUS. It's not reasonable to suggest somebody else with those specific criteria fits.

The q crowd found it first

Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 12941239523882.jpg (750x1288, 264K)

Holly shit.

I'm more worried about all of the clones they made in other states. How many replacements do they have out there???

She's not dead. She's being treated deep underground by the ayylmaos at Area 51. They'll keep her alive for another 2,000 years.

tRumptards eternally BTFO.

cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/27/whistleblower-ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-deathly-ill-and-in-a-medically-induced-coma-fears-massive-unrest-once-public-finds-out-the-truth

Attached: RBG Aliens.jpg (620x349, 16K)

You know what must be done

Attached: 1529359881639.jpg (750x592, 284K)

>RGB is dead goyim

Attached: A9114DB3-9887-42A9-BD22-D97225849AFB.jpg (800x764, 120K)

Did you pay for it? kek

We warned everyone the other day those sites are scams that claim everything

you fucking retards. it's a scam to get you to buy access. It offered me access to my own death records. not a chance it was for anyone else

Show proof nigger

>It offered me access to my own death records
Don't you want to know how you'll die?

Attached: RBG_lol.png (706x408, 68K)

yes
would prefer to know when tho

>give me 5 to 10

I remember believing an OP once

Attached: 45859617_336767356918065_3460202424056476163_n.jpg (876x958, 88K)

big think

Wiki says her husband, Martin Ginsburg, died in 2010, at the age of 78. He'd be 86 now.

Raped to death by wild dogs

Your dead ?

nice meme now fuck off back to redd*t

The site says husband (86) if it was any other number I'd say that's a bad sign but that's a pretty big coinkydink given the rest of the info.

How much do they pay you?

Attached: RBG_Report1.png (796x794, 45K)

Attached: RBG_death.png (722x123, 19K)

wanna try another website? Like an actual one or some shit that has addresses and everything.

Her husband Martin was 78 when he died. OP pic says hes 86. Weird though, that the source is DC district court and the rest are county death record databases

Who would pay me? I don't even think it's 100% it's just that everything lines up nicely. I guess it's more likely the site is just bogus completely but let's get real there is a lot of pressure for her to appear alive and she's an aged woman with multiple health problems.

I totally believe people would attempt to pretend she's alive to avoid a second Trump SCOTUS pick.

any dcanons want to go stake out her house?

Attached: RBG_address.png (341x126, 14K)

I searched for my mom and it said she was dead.
>she's watching TV in the room next to me

Ah. You paid? I'm sorry user.

Shit your mum is a ghost.

wanna order a pizza for good ole rbg?

Oh I agree she's dead. Most likely anyways. But that sites horseshit

figured i'd take one for the team

Whoops

Attached: 7F53926B-FE97-41A4-89F0-157BB8439C85.jpg (2514x1410, 298K)

wewlad

damnit

Attached: RBG_phone.png (571x74, 12K)

>tfw not the only one

>she's watching TV in the room next to me
A-user I...

RBG IS GONE
youtube.com/watch?v=-50NdPawLVY

Sure

Who cares if we can force the issue? Meme it up enough and the Dems will be forced to respond.

Pineapple pizza.

This is me, I am now at my comp rather than shower.

They likely have that there so people will purchase reports. The actual search engine once you have purchased a one-time report and create an account is completely different.

There are multiple Ginsburgs nationwide, none of them promising.

Attached: HappeningOver.png (1658x1006, 129K)

shietttt

Good find user. I heard she was in a coma for quite some time. RIP.

>it's just that everything lines up nicely.
they use real, publicly accessible, data to set up the hook but there's nothing to report

I never trust those "Would you like to know more? Pay us" sites. I'll assume she's still alive until a credible source says otherwise.

>t1dy ID
>posting from shower
he is with us

>doorbell rings
>"ms. ginsburg? pizza guy!"
>pic related

Attached: 1550092513475.jpg (255x239, 16K)

how much do they pay you to try and mislead anons?
t. an user