What is the least white country in Europe?

In my opinion, it’s a contest between Spain, Italy, Greece and Russia.

Attached: 0F77BA6A-C54A-4E24-91C9-0C4812E2DE66.jpg (4032x3024, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/articles/fewer-people-celebrated-new-years-eve-in-downtown-moscow-30887?amp
alamy.com/stock-photo-st-petersburg-russia-31st-jan-2015-people-held-a-picket-organized-78331942.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and Russia
visit and see subhuman medroaches then visit Russia

Bump

No, its us. Im sure its us

Many people in Russia look part East Asian.

Look at these pictures.

themoscowtimes.com/articles/fewer-people-celebrated-new-years-eve-in-downtown-moscow-30887?amp

Yours.

I’m referring to the whiteness of the indigenous inhabitants of the country. Not the whiteness of the newcomers.

>burger flag
>having an opinion on what's what or not

shut the fuck up, retard. I'm not american, by the way. I did just get back from genoa, which was pristinely white and beautiful. There is literally no american city which is not nogged beyond recognition. It happened before you were born when the nogs were imported to displace urban ethnic enclaves, produce monotonous strip mall suburbs, and make everyone "white" rather than "german" "italian" "irish" etc. you are an uncultured, circumcised goy slave and have no right calling ANY country in europe non-white, as you have exactly none of the cultural semblances remaining. Only genetic, which is questionable, because you are a MUTT.
to answer your question though, sweden or france have the largest percentages of non-europeans.
lastly, go fuck yourself.

Attached: 71b2112475bb90c6421bc8dd5de0c271.jpg (580x300, 91K)

These pictures from St. Petersburg look even worse.
alamy.com/stock-photo-st-petersburg-russia-31st-jan-2015-people-held-a-picket-organized-78331942.html

I can’t imagine what people in the Urals look like.

albania

i forgot to mention you... it probably is you sadly. london is definitely the most ENRICHED city in europe ive been to.

this is my first post where i suggested sweden and/or france are at the top.

damn this boy is m a d

As I said before, I’m referring to the country where the “white” people seem to be the least white.

Not the country with the most niggers and Arabs.

Britain

By genetics: Greece
By everything else: Albania/Kosovo

Meds are white you ignorant Big Mac. The least white countries are England, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France and the Netherlands due to the millions and MILLIONS of brown Muslims stinking up those places with their camel-scented ass cracks constantly farting halal braaaps into once-pristine European air.

Attached: School-in-Bilbao-Spain.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

This

am i wrong, leafaggot?

I think Greece is the second least white country in Europe. I think they’re whiter than Russians though.

Albania and Greece are whiter than canada, and probably has more per capita practicing christians.

If you speak English and you are not white, you are commiting cultural appropriation. Spread it far and wide.

Greek actress

Attached: Elli_Tringou.jpg (1200x799, 104K)

t. idiot

Attached: quote-for-the-sake-of-historical-truth-i-must-verify-that-only-the-greeks-of-all-the-adversaries-ado (850x400, 72K)

England.
(It's 'asian' now.)

>t. doesnt even have his passport

Attached: mutt.png (388x404, 32K)