Why do women prefer Eastern European and Slavic Men?

1. Not cucked not feminized. Will defend them in any case

2. devoted to traditional family values and hard working

3. Can take care about themselves

4. Bigger penises, more masculine = better sex.

Attached: Slav.jpg (300x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack
theportugalnews.com/news/portuguese-student-in-poland-denounces-racist-attack/38054
youtube.com/watch?v=UMMORbn19jA
youtube.com/watch?v=oRv317I739g
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3zSPprzNY
youtube.com/watch?v=durF0KKk4e8
youtube.com/watch?v=ikpsEt0bJXw
youtube.com/watch?v=2IIX3Y8hg0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-bngEVjq4
youtube.com/watch?v=x6ewaTnIb2I
youtube.com/watch?v=B8z68zYV3Go
youtube.com/watch?v=q9iCSBHKD2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7Eq4_t-ww50
youtube.com/watch?v=FVHSQ9nx1g4
youtube.com/watch?v=TG1ybjd_p28
youtube.com/watch?v=RfxVsXcIHsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women prefer Swarthy Southern European/Castizo men dumbass

>Will defend them in any case
So whiteknights, got it.

Attached: _MgZY8qAy4VcLQyAt4NWtk-4PUl4l97ggfCtiYecQRA.jpg (1600x1065, 229K)

The fuck, that's an Australian wog.

Can confirm, their lust for Arab/Persian men is just an extension of that. White women don't live white, black or pajeet men. They are bottom tier.

Being whiteknight is nothing wrong in traditional relationships. You defend your woman and make sure that she will obediently do anything for you forever. With feminisation and cuckoldery you westeners forgot how to things should work.

He is Croatian origin.

They only told you so just to don't make you sad, burrito.

>Being a whiteknight
>traditional relationships
What a load of bollocks.
If you're talking about traditional sex-roles/interactions between a male and a female, being a whiteknight is utterly counterproductive.
It's like saying a kid will listen to you if you never make him face the consequences for his transgressions and are willing to shield him from any and all setbacks.

Attached: 7.jpg (1111x1600, 440K)

LMAO

this, but women really do prefer southern euros, just not the swarthy / mixed race ones
ofc n*rd*ids are less desirable than slavs, they're less desirable than niggers

very based incel posting user

>this is what manlet shitskin incels actually believe in
literally the bottom of the game since forever. speaking of cuckoldry and preference, greek and cypriot faggots and roachettas are banned from entering Russian-owned night clubs in their own lands

I'm talking about protecting your female partner in return for love and obedience. There is not point of doing that for tinder-sluts in highly feminized and cucked western societies. But in traditional relationships this is the best way.

he's right, fucking retard.

incels detected

you were serfs (slaves) for the better part of your history, fking rabble rousing low iq drunkards, fuck yourself and your shithole country faggot

virgins go away
mommy mommy why can't i talk to women
go talk to your bugmen crush nerd

Why so much hate Portuguese user?
Did any of Slavbros stole your girlfriend of something?

Women don’t prefer gopnik potatoe faces. Slav women don’t want you, nord women don’t want you, med or Balkan women only want Germanic nords not Slavic squat heads. Face it, nobody wants Slavic guys. Nobody of worth that is. Maybe black women?

OP is correct. My husband is a very hard-working giant Hungarian, an armory of firearms, who holds traditional values I rarely see in non-Slavs today. He is the only man I had ever met who wanted to start a family and live a conservative non-degenerate life. I don't blame Western men from running away from marriage/family with Western women in most cases due to corruption/feminism, but OPs post describes him accurately and IS what women want. Slavs are the only salvation for our broken society as their culture less cucked. Women like masculine men, not faggots who "respect" them by being weakling pushovers. The end.

shut the fuck up, subhuman moortuguese trash. a literal descendant of 16th century Lisbon niggers, jewish converts, Roman diversity imports and arabs.

Are you trying to suggest that the Portuguese have good genetics?

You are Portuguese, not European or White. Say it with me: "Portuguese aren't European" -- because they aren't.

Again, you can claim to be genetically on the same league as the Anglos, Germans, Scandinavians and Russians, but the fact is that those are a proud people who have great nations which are hugely successful. Portugal is so shitty nowadays that Brazilians given the chance of acquiring citizenship there would refuse. You know why? Portugal, a nation of people that have existed for millennia, has already had its GDP overtaken by Brazil, a nation of literal mongrels and niggers, with little chance of recovery. Portugal is a nation whose only recent achievements have been electing a Indian Prime Minister and burning cars whenever the IMF passes off a new austerity measure to stop you people from squandering money on useless shit, like niggers do.

And now you wanna play the SS officer who decides who's got enough good enough of a genetic makeup to compare themselves to you? Telling Russians, a country who's achieved infinitely more than you have even though they are also a nation with a considerable amount of mongrels and shitskins that they aren't good enough for you?

Plus, like I said, you aren't even a old traditional university graduate or business owner, if anything. The joke is on me for replying to a literal LARPer.

I wonder why bro

Attached: image.jpg (540x779, 63K)

look in the mirror, mongrel

our men are more attractive than women. anyways, no real Slav, Germanic, Balkanite or Balt would mix their tribal race

Attached: RussianPhenotype.png (1706x418, 715K)

>Hungarian
>Slav

Jeбeм тe y ycтa oнa шкpбaвa глyпa.

Where's your source for this?

OP said eastern European and Slavic.

>Canadian feminised cuck
>talking about female preferences

LMAO

You're always glowing in the dark I see you bro

Slavs are so generic looking in general. Like white niggers pretty much.

Western European men are the most attractive.

Magyars are unironically Slavic genetically speaking a weird tongue, but your kind is Balkanic at best and mostly just turko-grek-gypsy
Eastern Europe = East Slavs/West Slavs. Slovenia and mainland Croatia would do to given their R1a

With their chastity penis cages on or off?

You said in any case.
So what, every time she goes out and does something fucking stupid you're going to stick you neck out for her? Doesn't matter if she was right or wrong you're just gonna give her a pass?
Stop being so shortsighted, you blithering idiot. Do you know what you're doing? You're putting her on a pedestal.
You're letting her know that you're willing to comprise being the rational and stable half in the relationship if it means catering to her whims, you're all but letting her know that you need her so badly you'll just cover up her fucks so she'll stay with you and praise you. You're giving her emotional power over you and willingly handing her the ability to blow smoke up your arse every time she wants you to do something because you've demonstrated her you have something to prove, and that's one of the worst things you could ever do in a relationship you bloody moron. No woman's ever manipulated a man by appealing to his ego, nope!
That's beta shit and women keep betas around because it suits them, and that's what being a "whiteknight" will get you.

Attached: 067.jpg (4017x6015, 2.04M)

Put those flaps to good use and fly away somewhere else, cunts.

Attached: 049.jpg (3833x6009, 1.95M)

woah that Rina looks more like a recent pic compared to your usual ones, am I correct. Can't find the source with basic reverse search besides an article that says when she'll be at an event but it seems like the pic is unrelated to said article.

Attached: Screenshot_306.png (513x891, 337K)

look at your history and look at ours, we bred a continent and sailed the world, you farmed tundras and coexisted with muslims, and we're not european?
>Again, you can claim to be genetically on the same league as the Anglos, Germans, Scandinavians and Russians
what? lurk more, we are our own people, we aren't mongrels like you, it's cringy wanting to belong to the perfected goyim globalised club
>Plus, like I said, you aren't even a old traditional university graduate or business owner
AMA on computer networking

It's just from last year.

Attached: CTTJQRy8xriR5phv4K_OhMsoJ47E8Avyk3fkjuD_j2E.jpg (1600x1065, 431K)

Bro that dude is mentally ill why bother lol

no, slavs are based and redpilled, /ourguys/ since 1860

>Mongol/Tatar rapebaby labeling others
ayyy
>magyars are just genetically slavic
>literally what is haplogroup P M173,

daily reminder: caucasoids can't be incel

just trying to breach the cultural divide, we're all on the same team here

Because they beat their woman.

Can confirm. Femanon here and I just can't resist the Powerful Polish Cock.

We can't be on the same team with subhuman glow in the dark slavshit russian hackers

Attached: prime brit girl.png (1417x828, 284K)

>we bred a continent
you created Brazil. not like they are any more mixed and dysgenic than your lot. most of your noblemen that financed your explorations were of Basque, French and Germanic extraction anyway
>we aren't mongrels
that's literally what you are
>wanting to belong to the perfected goyim globalised club
jokes on you, mr. Indian Prime Minister and second naturalisation rate of non-Europeans in the EU
what is their autosomal? Because I can tell you what is yours: grekoarmenoid, gypsy and Balkanic Danubian. most certainly not Slavic
never going to happen, raperoach

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

theportugalnews.com/news/portuguese-student-in-poland-denounces-racist-attack/38054

Attached: moortuguesetrash.jpg (1429x1536, 2.12M)

5. we're good looking

Glad to hear that. Enjoy your time with my countrymen.

Attached: image.gif (220x310, 18K)

Yea I’m sure any right minded woman would want a typical Slav guy, balding, round face, pudgey cheeks, deformed head, ugly ass nose, overall gopnik look. Yea all the Nordic, Mediterranean, Balkan girls are wanting that Slav cock, I’m so sure...not even Slav women want you LOL

>most of your noblemen that financed your explorations were of Basque, French and Germanic extraction anyway
name a few
>that's literally what you are
ok mister siberian admixture
>mr. Indian Prime Minister and second naturalisation rate of non-Europeans in the EU
you sound like a person with no honour, a faggot basically, we can't control any of those things, our goverment is a leftist coalition, they didn't get the majority on their own, and whatever numbers of non-whites that come here mostly leave, most brazillians and angolans have, the 2020 census will show that, our modern history says you're gay and wrong, 4 military revolutions in 100 years
>never going to happen, raperoach
how dumb does one have to be to think an iberian chad would cry racism?

we have to run them over as we ride along

First your narrow minded stereotypes do not apply to the reality. Most of Slavs and Easter Europeans do not look like this. [pics rel]

Second being attractive for male is not constituted only by his look. But also by his personal traits such as stabilisation, charisma or independence. We Slavs got it as we developed our characters during difficult times and can handle ourselfs in any conditions. This is just sexy.

Third as a representative of the officially most cucked nation on earth you have not so much to say about women's sexual preferences. Please tell your girlfriend to release you from your chastity cage since you are locked in for last 6 moths and she have sex every day despite that.

Oh wow are you assuming this isn't every womans dream boy?

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Since when lol

keep your faggot fantasies to yourself

>East Euro men are attractive
It's the first time I'm met with this opinion
>tfw no Brit gf

How about scottish?

Attached: haggis.jpg (1200x1556, 304K)

Show your flag Israeli

Show your flag Israeli

It's the reality. Just get over with that, hamburger.

It's very common opinion. Most women value Eastern Europeans more than males from their own countries.

>ok mister siberian admixture
which is a native European component unlike unironic SUB-human apenigger shit you bitches have
>we can't control any of those things
because you are cucked sandniggers that have no Will to live. in Russia our kind is hunted down, assassinated, jailed and silenced. million Russian nationalists are in prison. we live in a literal anti-White police state that has 2 million policemen and spooks not to mention unofficial informants.

and guess what? three million more are still roaming the streets. had we had bitch pussy governments like Western Europeans and the Portuguese have, we would have turned Russia into such a racist empire, the Third Reich would pale in comparison
>4 military revolutions in 100 years
oh no, you gonna do what? Brag about Salazar that had a voice of omega cuck and enforced anti-racist imperial identity?
>iberian chad
no comments lol
he's not Russian, dumb cigomutt.

> Be half Polish.
> Be half Anglo.

Is this the key to looking good?

Attached: Noszka.jpg (500x750, 115K)

But this guy is and I don't see much difference you subhuman autistic slavshit

Attached: image.jpg (236x214, 8K)

HELLO, 100% CERTIFIED MED BVLL HERE AND I HAVE BRED MANY BEAUTIFUL ARYAN BLONDE PUSSIES.

YOU ARE BEING CONQUERED WH*TE B0Y3

Attached: WHEREdaWHITEwomen!!!!.jpg (454x598, 35K)

No hard feelings, I didn't expect a fucking ROMAnian to understand how European people look like

Attached: RuskaRasa.png (612x428, 463K)

You're autistic you're not European you subhuman slavshit

Attached: image.jpg (550x405, 55K)

Those are stolen genes this is what a pure slavshit looks like

Attached: image.jpg (480x589, 90K)

Muh russian wimmin

Attached: image.jpg (602x403, 94K)

it's funny how a shitalonigger-boi-cuman-roxolani-gypsy-jew mutt speaks of stolen genes given how the only Europeans in your country are assimilated Slavs and Germanics

Romanian traditional music
youtube.com/watch?v=UMMORbn19jA
youtube.com/watch?v=oRv317I739g
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3zSPprzNY
youtube.com/watch?v=durF0KKk4e8

The Romanian family
youtube.com/watch?v=ikpsEt0bJXw
youtube.com/watch?v=2IIX3Y8hg0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-bngEVjq4
youtube.com/watch?v=x6ewaTnIb2I
youtube.com/watch?v=B8z68zYV3Go

Warriors of Romania
youtube.com/watch?v=q9iCSBHKD2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7Eq4_t-ww50
youtube.com/watch?v=FVHSQ9nx1g4
youtube.com/watch?v=TG1ybjd_p28

youtube.com/watch?v=RfxVsXcIHsg

Attached: ROMAnian.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Is this you pal?

Attached: image.jpg (426x640, 42K)

Oh, I thought wogs were made by some evil wizard of a tower.

stupid mongol why do russians cluster so far away from EVROPA then if you are so white?

idk how to respond, you sound like you have problems man, apart from the ramblings, idk if you do, but ya gotta chill out faggot...

>that motherfucking CSGO video

Attached: kek me up, scotty.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

Meh, I’ll take her.

>Be ROMAnia
>Don't exist at all until late XIX century
>Be various irrelevant voyvodships instead
>Always under vassalage to stronger neighbours
>Do nothing of notice for centuries
>Turks arrive
>Bend over instantly
>Send over your crops, money and most importantly your own young sons to be brainwashed into becomming jannisaries
>If you look up battles involving the Ottomans, you'll find Romanians on their side
>Only a single notable revolt against the Ottomans, under Vlad Tepes, who was Hungarian anyway
>Poles launch a crusade against the Turks together with Hungarians and Brandenburgians, Romanians screw it all up in the Cosmin Forest
>Nothing of notice for centuries again
>Randomly unite
>Become irrelevant again
>World War One starts
>Don't join stright away, instead wait for the best moment to declare the war on Austria-Hungary
>Achieve total moment of surprise, instead lose terribly in a matter of weeks
>Become a literal vassal state to the Germans, who take over the oil fields and take the crops
>Rejoin the war literally a day prior to it ending
>Steal bunch of lands you never held, never had claim to. Solely on the basis of your people spreading like rats and breeding like crazy
>Be only slightly relevant due to oil
>Join team Hitler, he gives "your" lands to the Hungarians instead
>Be a good boi and do nothing about it
>Hitler invades the Soviets, join the fun
>Be widely considered the worst soldiers on the eastern front, worse than god damn Italians
>By your stupidity let an entire German army get encircled and destroyed
>Soviets come knocking, betray your team instantly and fight your former allies instead
>Stalin installs a puppet government anyway
>Nothing of notice up until 1989
>Autumn of Nations happens
>Be the only eastern block nation to have a bloody revolution
>Nothing again
>Join the EU
>Be the poorest country in it with rampant corruption
>WE WUZ being descendants of the romans
>Be known worldwide as gypsies

you're obviously smart but that's just factoid spamming, it's misleading, dumb and impossible to respond to
are u a virgin, faggot?

>Why do women prefer Eastern European and Slavic Men
Very funny. I can pick up any chick back at my EE home country but I have pretty much 0 game with white girls in America.

Attached: 1454669537387.jpg (498x480, 58K)

>be *ussian/analbanian
>be subhuman
>no one likes or respects you
>no one considers you truly European, russians seen as foreign and oriental; albanians seen as turkish offshoots
go away

Oh wow you got us figured out slavboy

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 36K)

damn

Can you do Epilogue: Moldavia for us?

>Gradually I began to hate them

Attached: 1518386067721.jpg (986x637, 117K)

If she has a thick accent then why not
So common I've never heard about it. East Euro women, on the other hand...

>why do you share hatefacts on a political board?!
it's fucking hilarious because Romanians and medniggers are like Americans when it comes to getting triggered

also
>tuga thinks getting poon is some complicated process
poetry

>be a raperoach in Canada
enough said. nobody considers medniggers White or Canada to be a country to reckon with
same goes for Romania

It's your foult. Not ours

Russians are not human

Attached: image.png (700x393, 611K)

>So common I've never heard about it.

Sitting in the basement can obscure so many things.

In real life Eastern European guys are considered chads and have highest pool of women around.

>correction: Epilogue Moldova

I know I just burgerposted pretty hard, but I think I echo a lot of the others in wanting to see the story reach its conclusion.

I'm just saying that western women have different standards. Our slav women are gorgeous, that's a fact, but they're used to slavic faces and like us for who we are. Americans in general find our faces "unusual". And as I said, I don't consider myself ugly, I've been called handsome many times in America plus I can get any 7-8/10 slavic girls with minimal effort.

ok virgin, i see where you're coming from
give us some more factoids so we can laugh at blumpf covfefe XDD

So where are you from originally?

Belarus. Half of my grandparents are German. I have a good jawline and straight skull. Nothing like your typical round headed slav.
Funny enough, my gym buddy here happened to be of a Polish decent himself.

Great. I've got literally dozens of friends, coworkers and business partners from Belarus. Brightest ones among Eastern Slavs.

In fact we and you are the closest ones to each other. Since we lived in the same country for centuries.