HOLY SHIT JEWS CAUGHT manipulation Jow Forums archives

GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW ISRAEL OWNS Jow Forums

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167929611

archive.is/roZwx

archive.is/fnRYa

Attached: 4chan spez.png (980x1017, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/roZwx
archive.is/fnRYa
archived.moe/pol/thread/167929611
archived.moe/_/api/chan/thread/?board=pol&num=167929611
archive.4plebs.org/_/api/chan/thread/?board=pol&num=167929611
archive.4plebs.org/plebs/
yuki.la/pol/167929611
youtube.com/watch?v=zB7MichlL1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*YAAAAAWN*
you should get some sleep user.
You seem tired
*YAAAAAWN*

Attached: 1549988832746.png (533x534, 398K)

your fucking retarded, at least line up the meme flag to perfectly align with the rest of the text like all flags are.
also the black dot from the accidental click with brush in paintshop

wew lads

Attached: Capture.png (743x464, 118K)

>your fucking retarded
How could you do this?

What part is being manipulated? point me to the post number thanks.

top jej good eye user

how do you change OP's israeli flag to a memeflag after posting unless you have admin privilege?

big if true

/thread
okay everyone you can go home now

>paintshop

You serious? Did you see the archive links?

archive.is/roZwx

archive.is/fnRYa

this - the image was edited - OP is a faggot.

wow sure am sleepy , aren´t you ? shhh go to bed user.

sleepy confirmed.
Let the sleepenings begin.

>archive links prove it isnt a shoop
Lol, gotta start manipulating all the archives too. Hey, whats the slang term for jewish people? Whats the origins of it? Whats the origins of the kkks name? Asking for a friend.

Attached: onts.png (962x1050, 554K)

Another Jew account protected in the same thread

Attached: 4chan jidf.png (816x1000, 913K)

Bump for justice.

wew

Attached: 4chan redpill.jpg (802x1024, 150K)

Attached: mods.jpg (1277x1166, 580K)

Attached: 1532856782862.png (2726x406, 89K)

Attached: 1549325201006.png (947x492, 189K)

Attached: 1549324529173.png (868x175, 50K)

Attached: jidf.png (1080x581, 91K)

Attached: 1549305387786.png (625x344, 22K)

Attached: 1533442199585.png (1350x1169, 554K)

Well there you go.

Attached: jew jew.jpg (149x88, 6K)

wew lad it's real
now what

Attached: 1525077515983.png (1030x353, 190K)

What's the deal with the nigger hate part?
Did Jow Forums and jidf find common ground?

No. You're JIDF. Racism is for low IQ kikes that need to divide poopulations so they don't unite against the common issue. That's why you freaked out about AIPAC because Americans united against (((you)))

Bump op
If I was an autistic neet I'd spam these threads all day, can't believe 4plebs is pozzed

archived.moe/pol/thread/167929611
the json archived.moe has does not include the country at all
It is really suspicious, but the sites you're referencing pull the actual html.
the html and json on Jow Forums are built separately and could conceivable be different

archived.moe/_/api/chan/thread/?board=pol&num=167929611
archive.4plebs.org/_/api/chan/thread/?board=pol&num=167929611

I'm thinking the 4plebs guy filled in missing shit accidentally.
But you can ask him directly, he's very responsive.
archive.4plebs.org/plebs/

No question it's different, real question is why.

Also, another archive that pulls html only: yuki.la/pol/167929611

I'll just retort with saying that jidf does not have a monopoly on racists, I also never start a nog hate thread

Attached: 1519250080651.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

Of course they do. Why do you think their flags are the only ones that can post when Jow Forums freezes up?

>go to sleep

Attached: 1549945999892.png (900x516, 233K)

>4plebs is comped
Anons, what they're looking for was found LAST YEAR, and not even on Jow Forums. 90% of threads now are pilpul bullshit started by kikes using proxies (Finland/Norway/Catalonia/Macedonia, etc).
Don't worry too much, the genetic neuroses caused by inbreeding keeps Jews from understanding what they found; and thank God for that.

Attached: FlagSmileHAND.png (8100x4500, 383K)

Kek

Bumping with me mum m8

Attached: 1549643958220.jpg (637x1024, 104K)

Attached: 1549645116595.jpg (1024x583, 57K)

Attached: 1549645158210.jpg (555x533, 36K)

Attached: 1549863929011m.jpg (1024x683, 81K)

>tfw you will never marry Natalia

>tfw
It hurts to live

Attached: 1549863474559.jpg (998x797, 98K)

Attached: 1549864850202.jpg (529x700, 44K)

NANOMACHINES!
SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
PSYCHO MANTIS!
METAL GEAR REX!
MEI LING IS BACK!
MERYL!
EVA!
ROSE!
METAL GEAR RAY!
WE GO BACK TO SHADOW MOSES
REMEMBER THIS LEVEL!?
I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT!
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW LIQUID OCELOT!!!!!
ZERO!
HIDEO KOJIMA
SOLID SNAKE IS HERE, BUT HE'S OLD NOW... OH WELL!
I APPLAUDED IT FOR BEING DIFFERENT!
IT BROKE NEW GROUND!
THE GUY THAT POOPS HIMSELF!
ROY CAMPBELL!
QUINTON FLYNN!
RAIDEN, VOICED BY QUINTON FLYNN, HE USED TO BE BORING BUT NOW HE'S A NON-BIOLOGICAL GREY FOX! HE CUTS SHIT UP WITH A KATANA!
VAMP!
THAT'S THE GUY HE CUTS UP!
NAOMI SHOWED UP AND I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW HER TOO
I CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNOW METAL GEAR
I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!
"YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD" *Rolls hands like a spaz*
BIG BOSS IS ALIVE AFTER ALL
FOX DIE!
CQC!
OTACON, I'M GONNA CUM!

>NANOMACHINES!SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEPSYCHO MANTIS!METAL GEAR REX!MEI LING IS BACK!MERYL!EVA!ROSE!METAL GEAR RAY!WE GO BACK TO SHADOW MOSESREMEMBER THIS LEVEL!?I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT!I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW LIQUID OCELOT!!!!!ZERO!HIDEO KOJIMASOLID SNAKE IS HERE, BUT HE'S OLD NOW... OH WELL!I APPLAUDED IT FOR BEING DIFFERENT!IT BROKE NEW GROUND!THE GUY THAT POOPS HIMSELF!ROY CAMPBELL!QUINTON FLYNN!RAIDEN, VOICED BY QUINTON FLYNN, HE USED TO BE BORING BUT NOW HE'S A NON-BIOLOGICAL GREY FOX! HE CUTS SHIT UP WITH A KATANA!VAMP!THAT'S THE GUY HE CUTS UP!NAOMI SHOWED UP AND I CLAPPEDI CLAPPED WHEN I SAW HER TOOI CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNOW METAL GEARI KNOW WHAT THAT IS!"YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD" *Rolls hands like a spaz*BIG BOSS IS ALIVE AFTER ALLFOX DIE!CQC!OTACON, I'M GONNA CUM!

> (You)>NANOMACHINES!SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEPSYCHO MANTIS!METAL GEAR REX!MEI LING IS BACK!MERYL!EVA!ROSE!METAL GEAR RAY!WE GO BACK TO SHADOW MOSESREMEMBER THIS LEVEL!?I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT!I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW LIQUID OCELOT!!!!!ZERO!HIDEO KOJIMASOLID SNAKE IS HERE, BUT HE'S OLD NOW... OH WELL!I APPLAUDED IT FOR BEING DIFFERENT!IT BROKE NEW GROUND!THE GUY THAT POOPS HIMSELF!ROY CAMPBELL!QUINTON FLYNN!RAIDEN, VOICED BY QUINTON FLYNN, HE USED TO BE BORING BUT NOW HE'S A NON-BIOLOGICAL GREY FOX! HE CUTS SHIT UP WITH A KATANA!VAMP!THAT'S THE GUY HE CUTS UP!NAOMI SHOWED UP AND I CLAPPEDI CLAPPED WHEN I SAW HER TOOI CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNOW METAL GEARI KNOW WHAT THAT IS!"YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD" *Rolls hands like a spaz*BIG BOSS IS ALIVE AFTER ALLFOX DIE!CQC!OTACON, I'M GONNA CUM!

NANOMACHINES!
SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
PSYCHO MANTIS!
METAL GEAR REX!
MEI LING IS BACK!
MERYL!
EVA!
ROSE!
METAL GEAR RAY!
WE GO BACK TO SHADOW MOSES
REMEMBER THIS LEVEL!?
ZERO!
HIDEO KOJIMA
SOLID SNAKE IS HERE, BUT HE'S OLD NOW... OH WELL!
I APPLAUDED IT FOR BEING DIFFERENT!
IT BROKE NEW GROUND!
THE GUY THAT POOPS HIMSELF!
ROY CAMPBELL!
QUINTON FLYNN!
RAIDEN, VOICED BY QUINTON FLYNN, HE USED TO BE BORING BUT NOW HE'S A NON-BIOLOGICAL GREY FOX! HE CUTS SHIT UP WITH A KATANA!
VAMP!
THAT'S THE GUY HE CUTS UP!
>NAOMI SHOWED UP AND I CLAPPED
>I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW HER TOO
>I CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNOW METAL GEAR
I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!
"YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD" *Rolls hands like a spaz*
BIG BOSS IS ALIVE AFTER ALL
FOX DIE!
CQC!
OTACON, I'M GONNA CUM!

>ITT Newfags
If a meme flag post on Jow Forums gets moved to and you refresh the page it will reveal the actual country.. it also shows up in the archives like that.

Now go to bed faggots.

Attached: TeachingSince1933.jpg (1051x1024, 306K)

NANOMACHINES!
SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE NANOMACHINES!
SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKENANOMACHI>NES!
>SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

NANOMACHINES!
SOOOOOOLIIIIID >SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE NANOMACHINES!
SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKENANOMACHI>NES!
>SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

I think it's nose is broken

CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC!
CQC!
CQC!
CQC!
CQC!
>CQC!
CQC!
>CQC!
CQC!

Attached: 1546838310356.jpg (600x612, 93K)

Bamp.
True if big.

>90% of threads now are pilpul bullshit started by kikes using proxies (Finland/Norway/Catalonia/Macedonia, etc).

True

Attached: israel proxy.png (1215x1933, 1.97M)

tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*.

samefagging this hard

Attached: 1528667697581.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Dear American,

YOUR COCKSUCKING PRODUCT HAS REDUCED ME TO A GIBBERING MAN-APE WHOSE ONLY RESORT TO DEALING WITH THE ALMIGHTY FUCKING GRIEF IT'S BESTOWED UPON ME IS TO SCREAM AND HURT MYSELF.

AIPAC has arrived

Attached: aipac both parties.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

Looks like the Red-Sea pedestrians have gone full spacko in the last couple of days.

Attached: 124-28.jpg (600x499, 56K)

态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1549857108102.gif (160x120, 699K)

Attached: 1547254975779.jpg (2347x2030, 1.58M)

Funny Key + Peele sketch, wuz in the archive somewhere, off of one of those links:

Slave Auction:
youtube.com/watch?v=zB7MichlL1k

Shut the fuck up you schizo kike.

Reminder Israeli Mossad is ISIS

Attached: 1547504563854.jpg (949x1550, 1.21M)

When we 'costin em boys?

Attached: 1547790140134.jpg (828x859, 250K)

CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC!
CQC!
CQC!
CQC!
CQC!
>CQC!
CQC!
>CQC!
CQC THE AMERCAN SCUMS

CQCCQC CQC CQC
CQC
CQCCQCCQC
CQC CQC CQCCQC CQC!

CQC

> NANOMACHINES!SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEPSYCHO MANTIS!METAL GEAR REX!MEI LING IS BACK!MERYL!EVA!ROSE!METAL GEAR RAY!WE GO BACK TO SHADOW MOSESREMEMBER THIS LEVEL!?I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT!I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW LIQUID OCELOT!!!!!ZERO!HIDEO KOJIMASOLID SNAKE IS HERE, BUT HE'S OLD NOW... OH WELL!I APPLAUDED IT FOR BEING DIFFERENT!IT BROKE NEW GROUND!THE GUY THAT POOPS HIMSELF!ROY CAMPBELL!QUINTON FLYNN!RAIDEN, VOICED BY QUINTON FLYNN, HE USED TO BE BORING BUT NOW HE'S A NON-BIOLOGICAL GREY FOX! HE CUTS SHIT UP WITH A KATANA!VAMP!THAT'S THE GUY HE CUTS UP!NAOMI SHOWED UP AND I CLAPPEDI CLAPPED WHEN I SAW HER TOOI CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNOW METAL GEARI KNOW WHAT THAT IS!"YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD" *Rolls hands like a spaz*BIG BOSS IS ALIVE AFTER ALLFOX DIE!CQC!OTACON, I'M GONNA CUM!

ISRAEL

WIPED OFF THE FUCKING MAP

Attached: 1548734102605.jpg (598x336, 85K)

So do the Archives log meme flags as they were posted or when the tread is archived are flags reverted back to IP location.

>where is the proof that that the archive OP's flag was changed from Meme to k i k e, or it was just a k i k e LARPing as a redneck memeflag and the memeflags get scrubbed off in the the archiving??

I was RAPED once.

I was a 16 YEAR OLD VIRGIN LIBERAL and one night I was walking home from the library. FRIGHTENED I took a shortcut down A DARK ALLEY. I heard a SINISTER LAUGH and BEN SHAPIRO jumped out from behind a trash can! "Well well," he sneered, "looks like the INVISIBLE HAND has ensured that my DEMAND is met by your SUPPLY. What a TRIUMPH OF THE FREE MARKET..."

I said capital always accumulates in the hands of the wealthy, but to no avail. He just laughed and whipped out his THROBBING 12 CHAPTER TREATISE. He shoved me roughly against the wall and started filling my ear with STEAMY CITATIONS. I struggled but got SLAPPED IN THE FACE WITH ROCK HARD DATA for my efforts.

MEWLING AND WHIMPERING I tried to check his privilege. He just bellowed, "YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY CONCLUSIONS FIRMER!" I started to explain power theory and he RAMMED MY OWN WORDS DOWN MY THROAT. My premises and spirit broken, I couldn't get a word in edgewise because I was GAGGING ON SLIMY MEATY ARGUMENTS.

It was awful. His HUGE ARGUMENT was TOO BIG to fit inside my TIGHT VIRGIN BRAIN. Some of the founder facts he PULLED OUT only to immediately JAM BACK INSIDE. It seemed to go on forever but finally, FORCING ME OPEN, his PENETRATING ARGUMENT came to a CLIMAX. It was agony as ROUND AFTER ROUND of THICK ROPY FACTS and HOT STICKY LOGIC were PUMPED DEEP INSIDE me.

Weeping, I lay in a PUDDLE OF STINKING NEOCON RHETORIC. I didn't see where he went, but BEN SHAPIRO'S VIRILE IDEAS had been irresistibly PLANTED DEEP INSIDE me. I tried to abort the memory, but NINE MONTHS LATER I was BORN AGAIN CONSERVATIVE.

This is my truth. POUND ME TOO!

Attached: MTEoMjMyLCAxNjgp_Israel.jpg (232x168, 2K)

Attached: snap.png (657x488, 585K)

All hail Israel.

>All hail Israel.

ooo thats a good one

Attached: NDQoMjMyLCAxNjgp_Israel.jpg (232x168, 3K)

>this thread

Attached: 1549197191536.png (700x740, 328K)

Look at the Australia/Confederate poster:

I wouldnt buy any i would keep my shekels and invest in something worthwhile

archive.is/fnRYa

Attached: ShillingNotAllowed.png (1365x734, 82K)

Check the archive you kike loving scum

Attached: 1541201541834.png (552x1122, 212K)

see

Attached: 1532337794664.png (562x1121, 213K)

Attached: 1522514386854.png (583x1122, 215K)

NANOMACHINES SON!
OH MY GOD NANOMACHINES SON!
METAL GEAR

NANOMACHINES SON!
OH MY GOD

This is why we have 3chan io

>we
>3chan
>not dbl
You're a shill.

>get some sleep
dirt naps all around

>CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!>CQC!CQC!>CQC!CQC!
>CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!>CQ
C!CQC!>CQC!CQC!
>CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!>C
QC!CQC!>CQC!CQC!
>CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC
! CQC! CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!>CQC!CQC!>CQC!CQC!

ok ill look. wait.

Lol I left this thread because I saw 0 replies now it's getting sage-bombed?

Attached: 1550112947339m.jpg (656x1024, 77K)

What did the jews mean by this?

Attached: 4chan israel flag spam.jpg (587x6289, 638K)

ISRAEL TO BE WIPED OFF THIS PLANET IN 3 DAYS

see

Israel gets fucked tomorrow

Attached: 1525785702467.jpg (620x390, 216K)

Wait they deleted it
Top cake user

Attached: 1549916004929.jpg (499x496, 58K)