Israel is so protected because its where the US hides their black project sites

Israel is so protected because its where the US hides their black project sites

Attached: rq180 maybe.jpg (641x427, 117K)

It's probably the suitcase nukes Israel moves around the US, but whatever

I thought that was Pine Gap as well, that has to be more than a listening station.

>Jow Forums army of autistic pilots in Hanebu saucers
>explosions and piss-jugs everywhere

Well a actually interesting theory from a Aussie, please go on cunt

Akchually it’s Antartica and Jew Mexico

DELETE THIS GOYIM!

deete this now . !

it is a listening station though, doesnt mean it cant be a fucked up place where they plan zero dark 30 tier international law breaking operations. Also huge as fuck five eyes presence in both aus and nz

Attached: CROP-Pine-Gap-Bing3-copy-1503072465.jpg (1424x852, 288K)

thats a kiwi fucknuts

What exactly is wrong with going into a country that’s knowingly harboring a enemy of the state and killing them? Russia does this all the time?

well what area do you want to know about? Ive mainly looked in rq180 and 170 drone shit, me thinks nuclear bombers with insane payloads, 40m wingspans for endurance alone is bullshit.

Attached: rq170-525-1.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

>North Korea is so protected because its where the US hides their black project sites

Kiwi> Aussie

its not about killing the enemy, its about killing some random paki thats not even osama to secure more funding. More funding means more power means more poppy fields and nwo fuckery.

Would make sense it would give the US a ground base for operations to spread into the Middle East Asia Africa and south Europe

Dude Pakistan admitted it was him

my guess for antarctica would be genetics testing sites, remote as fuck and garunteed hypothermia for any subjects that escape

Attached: 1531613346649.png (804x802, 673K)

>trusting pakistan
you mean the same cunts on cia payroll who openly funded the 9/11 pilots

Bullshit if the US was doing this they have more loyal allies elsewhere.

What, forcing the normies to wake up to the fact that the government is siphoning out money for black projects, while simultaneously suppressing certain technology?

I always sort of entertained the idea of Jow Forums working on finding out how to get hold of anti-gravity collectively and building their own personal crafts.

I know Tesla, Schauberger and a few other all refer to Ether as energy itself that can be harnessed, I haven't quite read much or broken it down so i can understand it yet. I'm pretty confident Einsteins theory of relativity is wrong though.

Realistically, If it's feasible I should be able to understand it, anyone should. I don't know what to do from there

Na Antarctica would be used to for studying meteorites and computer related things since it’s so cold

This is bigger than the rq180. Something about it makes me think “manned” as well

I thought it was because of mountains and magnetic feilds?

>thinking there’s only one

Attached: DB8789CA-2EF5-42BD-A70D-137E25859B47.jpg (864x627, 223K)

They do, it's called Switzerland's Bilderberg Group.

Well, that and all the money they donate to the Good 'ol Goys club.

SHUT IT DOWN
SAGE

osama bin laden isnt a real person, its barack obama put in makeup. there is some video where they compare the marks on their palm. about a 1/billion chance

I love the Pine Gap show on Netflix! I love the race mixing involved :-)

the Isreaites have compronived our govt, our schools and likelu thr upper echolons of our armed forvhes.

Attached: 1540837740060.jpg (682x768, 149K)

still manned in a sense, it just takes the visceral act of killing out of the equation. Like the leap from swords to muskets. You should listen to muses drones album, based stuff especially since theyre the only mainstream group to hate obama.

Attached: 71zNwnjHq2L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 15K)

For real though Goyim, you are free to house your glorious SB3-Ghoul (RED TEAM) in our humble nation of peace.

where would they divert to if there was an emergency, there are lots of runways in the arctic but almost none in the antarctic

This. It's like 5800 miles from Cape Horn to Melbourne with no civilization in between.
The longest current route over nothing is California to Hawaii which is 2400 miles

yea i see your arguments, discussing logistics definetely brings realism to black project discussion. Guess if i had to design facilities id just throw money at it, engineers can be bought and families held ransom.

>Israel is so protected because its where the US hides their black project sites
ISRAEL STEALS OUR TECHNOLOGY

Attached: 1519809539568.jpg (1600x1172, 1006K)

I'd buy into that idea if it wasn't for what I've seen in the western US deserts. Also, the US has a massive set of island territories that cover the globe. Plenty of places outside of the continental region to hide operations. Then of course, there's the one's up top now too.

Attached: x-37b.jpg (768x512, 141K)

yeah not saying there are no secrets in antarctica just saying thats not why there arent flight routes over it

Israel isn't a country, it's an unsinkable aircraft carrier.
Sitting at the intersection of:
-3 continents
-international shipping route choke hold, Suez
-Oil pipelines to Europe

When Israel imports millions of residents, theyre just meat shields.

Attached: Pf22.jpg (316x202, 7K)

lol the real taboo topic

This FUCK JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death to Israel and all Jews is the only real solution.

Therefore the goyim MUST know.

Those routes do exist. They again.

It makes sense honestly
This would explain why ilhan and all the other losers are seething over Israel and the United States.
Those shitheads know if they try anything they will get erased of this fucking planet

Attached: D775BB2B-C23D-4931-B73F-725DDEE2F199.jpg (300x225, 12K)

I think part of it has to do with the hole in the ozone so probably one less layer to access the ionosphere. I doubt they can plan many missions or other spookhouse shit here because the logistics requirements to even run a basic base that remote; is immense.

>203118934
Not if it's moved underground ;)

>hiding black projects in a foreign country that sells our tech to china

Attached: 1544343357313.jpg (330x350, 23K)