US NAVY IS WORTH SHIT. Full of gays, junkies and drunks. LOL

Bit to the right! Nuclear war contingency plane damaged in hangar mishap.
A US Navy aircraft used to maintain strategic communications in the event of a nuclear attack was disabled when its tail clipped the door of the hangar while being towed out last week.
Repairs could cost millions.
If you thought denting the fender of the family car while pulling out of the garage was a big deal, this story might put it in perspective.
hose responsible for towing the E-6B Mercury aircraft out of its parking spot at the Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma definitely failed to do their homework beforehand, damaging the plane’s tail fin in the process.
While it seems at first glance like someone may have taken the recruitment slogan “accelerate your life” a bit too literally when guiding the aircraft out of its housing, the investigation into the accident is underway.
There was one person on-board the Mercury during the accident serving as a "brake rider,” but it didn't seem to help matters much.

rt.com/usa/451404-navy-aircraft-damaged-hangar/
TRUMP IS FULL OF BAD LUCK TO AMERICA, Hhahahahaha

Attached: US Navy Aircraf. E-6 Mercury.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The navy of today is full of niggers and faggots. Also lots autistic reddit fags. Thank God i was during the last time real men served.

Whatever squid, Marines are the men’s department of the navy...also if you’re not 03 you’re navy

>hose responsible for towing the E-6B Mercury aircraf
*TYPO*
Those responsible

How many are we down to now?
Was this sabotage?

>US NAVY IS WORTH SHIT. Full of gays, junkies and drunks. LOL

Still better than Israels military memeflaggot

Attached: 1548042349126.jpg (1080x1074, 432K)

IT WAS SABOTAGE!
HERE
THEY
COME.

Attached: AIRLIFT 1..jpg (1464x571, 213K)

Attached: 1540676515333.png (750x1334, 1.27M)

Judaism will not exist in 2075

Attached: 1548984017046.png (912x1018, 590K)

Attached: 1540963050706.png (420x728, 57K)

Attached: 1541199357635.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Attached: 1547526987645.jpg (1272x1023, 353K)

You ARE Israel's army dumbass.

I wonder if Barron is gay already ?
Must make Trump so proud.

Attached: TRUMP holding Evil LGBT flag.jpg (1280x854, 187K)

was it sub 85 IQ white trash, spics, or niggers? does it even matter anymore?!? what a fucking shitshow we have in this shitpile of a turd of a country

absolutely based post

Yut

How mush was the cost exactly?

Attached: 6AFA3365-6CDB-4C1C-87F2-6223FA0D1B79.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

OP you are a faggot, the USAF operates parallel operations with the E4B aircraft, there are 4 of them and one is always in the air, I bet you money there are 3 more of this exact same airframe that was damaged operational.
I have to refuel that bastard at least once or twice a month because it comes to my airbase all the time.

Attached: 1550116927545.jpg (723x1024, 58K)

Hey faggot nigger fuel pomp operator,
how is your -I'm hero here- story relates that some other niggers smashing plane during such basic maneuver as backing up the plane from the hangar ??
I think that faggot niggers should not be allowed near anything that has more than three moving parts.

Except your mom and she has way more than 3 moving cocks in her

My point is there are at least 4 other aircraft that perform this exact same role, its just a modded out 707, so finding parts for it is literally a non-issue.

Attached: 128208_0.jpg (500x263, 29K)

Talking about your slut mother like she is the biggest whore on the military base is so very brave of you.
Your mother always preferred nigger dicks because she was so disappointed with that short prick your dad had.
Remember when your daddy fucked you in your ass and your whore mother stuffed her soiled panties in your mouth to quiet your screaming.

rt.coN clickbait
Die commie

>plane’s tail fin
Literally what the fuck? Navy is full of faggots anyway.

What if I told you everyone has their vices and does bad things sometimes?

Attached: 1549214998510.png (1267x785, 99K)

>I have to refuel that bastard
Did you know that kerosene can bring down a skyscraper? It's true I saw it on CNN.

Looks like an older 747.

>its just a modded out 707, so finding parts for it is literally a non-issue.
So now you confirmed that you are super dumb American stupid burger nigger.
you are going to take parts from another operational aircraft and make that craft useless so you can fix this aircraft.
Only nigger can think of that solution.....LOL

Attached: giphy-2.gif (250x166, 227K)

REKT

Trump loves faggots and nigglets.

Attached: WTF_TRUMP_GOT BLACKED.jpg (996x1989, 315K)

Our Navy has been so neglected. They can barely even staff those ships.of course all that is left for the recruitment pool is gay people and cripples.

Attached: 1550117404925.jpg (525x809, 131K)

>Trump loves faggots

Attached: Trump possibly closet gay.jpg (1024x683, 125K)

>recruitment pool is gay people
YUP !!!

Attached: USA-homo military-disgusting:.jpg (768x1024, 458K)

It is an older 747, the e4b is a 747 and the navy version is a 707.

tanks fren

Attached: 1550069041631.jpg (1080x2240, 839K)

>t. Only did MEUs
t. pog
Obvious b8 but I’m hungry so I’ll bite, you fucking know that they have parts in storage right?

I highly doubt that they have ready lying around tail fin, and besides, if you had any reading comprehensions you would read that not only tail that needs to be fixed but also bunch of electronics.

"While the damage doesn’t look too severe from the photos, the vertical stabilizer at the tail of the plane houses some sensitive and high-tech equipment.

The aircraft is part of the Navy's "Take Charge and Move Out" network, a system of communications relays meant to keep the president connected to the US’ nuclear network in the event an enemy attack shuts down normal channels."

BUT YOU ARE USING ONLY 1/10 OF YOUR ALREADY DEPLETED BRAIN...
because the other 9/10 of your depleted brain is thinking about eating fat hamburger and drinking coca-cola.

I did Kanjar with 2/8 you boot

they wouldn't let me in cuz they said i was "too emotional" since i got counseling for some dumb shit in 9th grade and i got self improvement sessions in 12th grade. I haven't even been to the MEPS yet...

So this time I am trying the Army since I could really benefit from military service.

Its just a little HANGAR RASH!

It will be repaired and back in service in no time...

Something I've always wondered, the Navy and the Marines work together, right? So the Navy will transport the Marines to a battlezone. How does that work? Separate quarters from the squids? Does anyone in the Navy have authority over the Jarheads, like, can a Navy commander discipline a Jarhead, etc

Operation BUSTED KNEECAP ?

marines are brain dead, bootlicking, retards.