Deadmau5-monophobia possible pizzagate references

It appears that deadmau5 is informed on the whole Pizzagate and Donutgate conspiracy. Another faggot who prostrates before mammon.
>satanic imagery
>depicting those who are mesmerized by his music as Goyim enraptured in idiotic ecstasy
>possible Pizzagate imagery
>possible Donutgate imagery
>faggot is intentionally begging us to talk about it but none of you user fags have posted a thread so here's one

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=UG3sfZKtCQI

Attached: 2.11timestampdeadmau5.jpg (836x646, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/contact-us/
mashable.com/article/deadmau5-homophobic-slur-twitch-ban/#l234W.pVqGqw
redlandsdailyfacts.com/2017/03/09/these-voodoo-doughnut-photos-will-make-you-want-to-run-not-walk-to-the-new-la-location/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1482
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 2.01timestampdeadmau5.jpg (1319x706, 117K)

>kaballah string on left arm
>possible reference to baphomet with the placement of the crescent and curled tiger

Attached: 1.27timestampdeadmau5monophobia.jpg (1189x708, 73K)

Attached: 0.44timestamp.jpg (1297x702, 145K)

Attached: 1.13timestampdeadmau5monophobia.jpg (1333x706, 48K)

jew music

Is maroon 5 /ourguy?/

Attached: 0.25timestamp.jpg (277x271, 12K)

Attached: 2.19timestampdeadmau5.jpg (1338x710, 162K)

Attached: 0.20timestamp.jpg (1331x709, 168K)

Attached: 3.15timestampJPG.jpg (1331x709, 205K)

Attached: 0.9timestamp.jpg (1335x712, 185K)

yeah it's clearly satanic
nice catch user

Attached: 1532048615530.jpg (399x351, 67K)

of course joel is based and redpilled, glad to see he's self-assured enough to hint at it in his videos

what the hell are we supposed to do in talking about it though exactly? godspeed to him though

Post it here if you want the shit analyzed out of it: vigilantcitizen.com/contact-us/ my form won't work for some reason, so I can't.

he just got banned from twitch

mashable.com/article/deadmau5-homophobic-slur-twitch-ban/#l234W.pVqGqw

Sigh
Why is everyone a Satanist sellout nowadays?
Gets so tiresome

>possible Donutgate imagery
is that a thing or you're just memeing?

he just got banned from twitch for saying "fag" and "cock sucker" and he didn't back down he's saying he's happy to leave twitch for being idiots about it

he also got in trouble awhile back because he basically implied trannies were still men. he had to back down because some trans activist implied they would bring heat on twitter, but still he is a known /b/ tard from way back in the day

i'm not sure if he's really a satanist sellout or trying to warn people about the occurrence of it. i do believe it's the second one

donutgate was the Voodoo donuts connection to pizzagate. they deny it (of course) but it was pretty spoopy. also i'm automatically suspicious of restaurants with satanic imagery and ties to big politicians

you should check out the video producer 'art'

Attached: 002.png (936x598, 1007K)

These pics are pretty brilliant and I was literally thinking about this train of thought before coming here just now.
The kikes and "elites" are using Earth as an expendable throw-away resource and they have no regard for the planet or life and wellbeing.
We must destroy these hooked nosed beasts before it is too late, otherwise they will just continue to do this throughout the cosmos.

Bs he has had satanic imagery in his performances for years since at least 2012

> deadmau5 (real name Joel Zimmerman)

Well, he knows.

Of course.

>he is a known /b/ tard from way back in the day

So basically he's a glow in the dark CIA nigger who was sent here "back in the day" (ie 2008 onward) to study online youth culture so they would know how to market to the new demographic and mkultra them

has he? got any examples? not doubting you but weird that he isn't going full bore SJW and also his known /b/tard status makes his proximity to this place more likely

uh no he was here in the old tom green days is what that means

was there a voodoo donuts connection to PG? I wasn't aware of anything specific just some vague circumstantial evidence that they were involved. What do you have on them?

Attached: hmm.jpg (196x195, 58K)

Years ago when joe rogans podcast was him getting drunk with multiple people at his house, he had deadmau5 on and the guy was such a drunk bastard they had to cut him off kek. Rogan is clearly an MKULTRA stooge and I'm sure the DJ is as well.

honestly i don't remember the whole thing on that one

it's cool i'll look into it more thanks

shit look at this picture i found from an article that wasnt even about the pizza shit
redlandsdailyfacts.com/2017/03/09/these-voodoo-doughnut-photos-will-make-you-want-to-run-not-walk-to-the-new-la-location/

notice anything in particular in the voodoo donuts box? spooped yet?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 8.36.13 PM.png (1330x910, 1.63M)

This that the portland doughnut shop with all sorts of the same pedo dog whistling all over everything they touch?

hmm a Rogan connection is suspicious cause Rogan is definitely some kind of glowie, there's no denying that

There are a lot more red pilled musicians then you would think. Whom you never hear about for precisely those reasons. You gotta join with ZOG if you wanna be really famous and rich. They don't usually advertise the fact though but yeah you can generally guess they are legit based on how much they hated/ignored by the mainstream media. Jews ignore them so long as they don't rock the boat too much.

shit tune regardless
unless he's intentionally taking a shit on his fans in every possible way

that's one thing too, he doesn't really get that much mainstream attention. usually when somebody is a true dyed-in-the-wool glownigger, they've got the media crawling up their ass

Everything you've heard of is probably MKULTRA and masonic, user. Its time to take the final redpill. I am not really joking very much really at all.

Attached: received_1478998978897814.jpg (1080x1242, 113K)

>You gotta join with ZOG if you wanna be really famous and rich.
You guys have to understand too, it's not even a matter of being famous and rich.

Almost every single relevant concert venue in the country does it's ticketing through LiveNation/TicketMaster, they are a defacto monopoly on venue rights. If you do anything too redpilled, it doesn't matter how popular your music is you are never getting booked.

The music industry is the most forcibly cucked industry because music has real (almost magical) power and they really don't want that going against them EVER.

Music is even harder to stop than movies, movies cost money to make but you can always spread music. That's why the jews made a point to monopolize the music venue industry, not just because it was good money but to make sure no message they don't like gets too powerful.

oh of course but you've got to know that not everyone in it is evil, why do you think they made avicii (((suicide)))? It was obvious he either stumbled onto some pizza shit or was trying to help pizza kids escape.

Check this out lads. From one of the video directors Instagram.

>mason/kike

Attached: smearballs.jpg (1408x874, 123K)

interdasting, memeflag OP feels like you already knew all this and wanted anons to find it. what's your endgame

this, they weaponize music because it's a quick shot thru frequency into the public consciousness. music spreads like a virus and that's how they want it.

Is this in India?

This isn't no CIA deep state op user. Upon viewing the vid I couldn't ignore the obvious symbolism in the vid. You showed the IG and I noticed the perversity and looked further into it.

Why do you think they fucking hate peer2peer downloads so much? It royally fucked over their ability to control media distribution. Its also why they are so hell-bent on keeping movie theatres and concerts on life support. The internet massively fucked over their control over distribution. Now they can no longer starve out all these artists nearly as easily as they used to back in the day. So the next best thing is making damned sure they never become too famous or rich without pledging their loyalty.

They do that by blocking them from the mainstream and censoring the internet.

Music is actually giving them a much bigger headache then films because yeah it's much cheaper to produce. The Jews simply haven't cracked down on it yet because they haven't threatened their mainstream control and popularity. You bet once that happens there will be hell to pay.

Too much media development outside their control and its driving them mad. The only reason why they haven't raised complete hell yet is solely due to their monopoly of mainstream thought. So they can afford to ignore all those little fish so long as they don't try to rock the boat.

you're good bro, not sure what to make of this though

>The Jews simply haven't cracked down on it yet because they haven't threatened their mainstream control and popularity.
and this hasnt happened because they have the monopoly on live venues, if an artist wants to become popular people usually have to see them

lets be honest too (and this is something i've thought a lot about) guess what they'll do if an artist get TOO redpilled and successful at the same time without discontinuing his career?

they're going to do a false flag on his concerts. if they can't block you via distribution, or preventing you from playing, you better believe they are gonna start blowing people up about it

the day an artist decides to go full redpill, is the day his career ends and his struggle begins. in some ways having concerts while being that redpilled is almost dangerous to your audience given the threat of glownigger reprisals

i have my own tales of the music industry (specifically related to EDM) but I don't wanna dox myself cause I'm still out there. i might even make it one day and not be able to do anything redpilled until it's time to retire

sad times to live in

I used to go see smaller drug band concerts (like phish but not them, sometimes them) and tickets have increased 30-60% in price in 3 years lmao. Fuck that.

Avicii too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY
This music video is literally him going around killing pedos.
Why are EDM producers so based? Is it because they’re white?

Have you met that Datsik dj?

this is the work of a bunch of space niggers operating around where bobeh is projected. they narrate the ideas for the whole symbol placement thru the minds of the music video creators themselves

specifically into the right hemisphere of their waking brain as it is busy not being conscious of such things

Attached: 1542735435696.jpg (1125x726, 125K)

Drop some bangers m8

>that amerimouse

Avicii obviously had gotten wind of high level pedos in the record and promoter industries, that's why the fucking glow niggers got him

And yes, EDM is based because it's white

My point is they can no longer just starve them out like they used to be able to. Getting whacked is definitely a major concern and they do it all the time when one of those who pledged their loyalty starts having second thoughts. They've gotten so out of hand about it. Even the niggers are desperate about getting out from under their thumb because they don't wanna be next and are sick of getting screwed in terms of payment.

A red pilled musicians major concern these days is security. Internet means you have a distribution channel which means a steady flow of income they cannot take away so easily. Gigs are a problem but if you aren't willing to sellout out to them it's not like your gonna get very far anyway with that. The key point is you have enough to live on, you need to stay safe, and your music is good enough that it will stand on its own.

A neat thing I've personally noticed is the steady growth of obscure music genres that aren't jewed due to their nonexistent mainstream presence. You can ALWAYS tell when the kikes and glowniggers takeover by the way they 'popularize' it. Yet I've noticed they've stopped doing this a lot because it turns out far too many of them are too red pilled to fall for their bullshit. Hence why they are often even in those obscure genres in the first place to get away from their bullshit. Their growth is organic due to the quality of tunes they produce and word of mouth from the fans. Advertisers are nil so they've formed natural fortresses against (((their))) influences. Even if they do keep a low profile.

nah, i was gonna send work to chester bennington before he got (((suicided))) though, he knew too much like avicii
I can't or I'll get doxxed but here's a story of how fucked the industry is. I got told a really good but squeaky-clean tier (like kidzbop level) EDM track I had was really loved by the young people working at a franchise but when they went to the older management to get approval to use it in commercials and etc. they denied it saying they didnt want to take on a bad "association", but yet travis scott is allowed to do a fully bleeped sickomode performance at the fucking SUPER BOWL (supposed to be a family friendly event lmao). the young workers were super frustrated, probably as much as i was

i have zero tattoos and zero cussing/bad references but I'M a danger to society via guilt by association, yet that fucking guy is a-okay for your kids to listen to, let that sink in

just wanna let you guys know that there are no privileges to being a white male anymore unless you are a faggot pedo cuck or worse. the reason why it seems like everything is garbage is because good stuff is being held back and having to go indie, regroup or give up

>edm
>white
Its jewish

>mostly swedes and nordics writing it
>most of the technology made by germans
kill yourself shlomo

That's one of the things that will really backfire on them in the long run. People increasingly don't bother to go to concerts too expensive yet still listen to music. Mainstream music quality keeps dropping and then you hear about which is obscure but good. So you take a listen.

Its a powderkeg waiting to go off.

I don't bother to listen to anything remotely mainstream unless its old school blues or classical anymore. I know its really bad.

Yes goy take ecstasy and play video games

also the potential for blockchain to lead to a censorship-resistant, legally-compliant, copyright-effective method for instant microtransactions to artists will help get rid of the youtube middleman

right now they are playing a long game trying to shake everyone off of every god damn thing but one day they are gonna lose control of all of it and that day is when the forests will echo with laughter

kill yourself turbokike, this is a music thread, take your vidya garbage elsewhere

>implying EDMfags aren't either drug users or autistic manchildren who play video games
Don't deny reality just because you're an exception user

>yes goy hate things made by other whites
>jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1482
>deadmau5
>Verdict: Not a Jew.
>but I totally went to go to see (((Phish)))
>jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1150
>And so it goes that Jews, along with loving the ganja and the food and the summer camps also love them some Phish. Which works out, since half of them Phishies are Jewish themselves (on the Mike Gordon/Jon Fishman side). They're even known to play some Hebrew hits during their live shows. So, yeah, not bad.

Pic related is Phish's jewish drummer playing an electrolux in an apron

The irony of you trying to call out edm (the whitest genre outside of classical) jewish is hilarious

Attached: 230px-Jon-Fishman2009-12-28.jpg (230x307, 18K)

Yes I know that phish is jewish and also mike is a pedophile. Everyone knows this. The music is about drugs and the drugs is about music, and EDM is taking over all of the hippie festivals that were the territory of not-phish. You are honestly retarded to think that EDM is not the exact same things. Its entire history is ecstasy

>this poster thinks browsing this board is any different

fucking lel, time to wake up

the retard normies do drugs at every concert, it's still whiter than every other genre but maybe death metal

>honk honk

Better hitler than bassnectar

>he listens to fucking EDM music sober "because it's white"
At that point why not just nothing man. I'm going to leave this thread but all music is the devil and there is no avoiding it if you want to listen to anyone remotely known. Maybe in our era truly it all is regardless, as Socrates BTFO Ion on the talents of the rhapsodes being exclusively the gods speaking through otherwise retarded artists

confirmed, he posts on /o/

One Monarch Mind Control Symbol is...a rainbow

what?

very true. and what better way to distract the goyim? play them some catchy song while you destroy their nation in every way.

read the protocols of zion. its all true

>music is only good with drugs guys
>let me tell you about what is degenerate
>"all music is le ebil"
rabbi you can head right on out

Drugs are satanic, witches, non-white pagans and elite satanists use them to engage with demons

>being so weak spined you are scared of a donut
You're a mental child. To be so naive and ridiculous is truly something special. Especially with your infantile understanding of the pentagram, which was used inverted even by the church until recently in history. It's literally just a geometric symbol.

not talking about the pentagram you absolute retard, look at the blue spiral

He's not referring to the pentagram, you're the naive one. He's referring to the spiral that the FBI confirmed is a symbol among pedophiles