Let's laugh at the Australians for handing in their guns

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6701823/Gang-six-Africans-break-Melbourne-home-4am.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (580x572, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbourne-home-invasions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guns are racist

n shit

He probably called them niggers

>this is the future of all white countries in less than 30 years

>d&c thread

No thanks nigger.

This isn't something to laugh about, that's fucking terrible

Why? Now all the nigs have are golf clubs. Either way you need to meet with equal force here or it’s an unfair fight. If someone’s running at you with a machete you have no right to shoot them. That’s fine. Even though it’s illegal to have a sharpened machete. Has to be blunt.... but it’s ok..... :^(

says the /nogunz/

It's not funny that a peaceful, old, white man got bludgeoned with a golf club; It's funny that they gave up their right to self-defense and then proceeded to invite in hordes of Africans.

How the fuck do you guys defend yourselves against all those animals? (Animals as in those giant crocodiles and shit, not black people. Black people are humans too user jfc)

You’re not allowed to shoot most wildlife unless you’re left with no choice, except kangaroos I think but Im probably wrong. But with humans it’s equal force or suicide :^)

I know for a fact that I can shoot someone thag has a knife/ machete and attacks me or my fellow australians
I can't shoot at an unarmed person attacking me tho, i would have to taze/mace him

That’s incorrect as far as I know because of the laws on equal force. You can taze/mace anyone with a weapon but a firearm is too superior.

You know Japan does actually have legally owned civilian firearms right?

I guess you could say

He stopped Putting his faith in the system.

Nevermind the law basically states that although you can be jailed for murder with excessive force, you can still argue that you needed to defend yourself. But it’s sticky.

incorrect
you can only defend yourself with minimal reasonable force.
you can only kill or attempt to kill someone in self defense if you fear for life or limb.

melbourne is OUT OF CONTROL.
i hear automatic gunfire at least once a week at night here in the northern suburbs.

police are finding AK46 and AR15 style rifles in the hands of 15 year old kids on a daily basis.

Attached: 25427856.jpg (665x1299, 172K)

*AK47

All it takes is one punch...always fear for your life in any fight or you are a dumbass.

I wish the nogs would shoot someone at a school or a shopping centre, maybe that'd work. We should also just bomb Melbourne

i agree

BASED

Attached: sikcunts.png (1068x554, 456K)

Why do they always call it 'bashing'? NZ does this too. Are they all bogans or something?

>If someone’s running at you with a machete you have no right to shoot them.
I have never read something so incorrect. Also, no such thing as a "fair fight". It's a myth like loch ness monster or Jesus. You can either fight fair or you can prevail.

Yet anyone can technically disarm anyone, so in a sense you can kill them if you simply feel like it in that situation. It’s a sticky set of laws.

Yeah, I bet. Just like America am I right?

Saw this story on channel 9, they didn't mention black or african... I should have known

Were not talking about American laws Burger King

there is shootings in and around the major shopping centers and schools ALL THE TIME in melbourne and sydney.

i have personally witnessed a machete attack by a gang of 200 africans, maoris, and bogans at epping plaza in melbounes northern suburbs.
at one of the smaller shopping centers in the roxburgh park/greenvale area, a muslim woman was BEHEADED by her husband in broad daylight, outside coles, in front of hundreds of kids, women and elderly shoppers.

If they don't mention race it's 99% of the time a negro.

>It’s a sticky set of laws.
yep

Neither am I.

Not all of us a retard no guns

>epping plaza
that was like 10 years ago now?

I know but I mean a shooting of actual proportions, bikies and nogs can shoot each all day and it barely matters. All we need is some Africans to kill a kid for something pointless, or a gang brawl gone wrong at the shops that leaves a mother dead and MAYBE there's a chance, but even then I doubt it. As I said we would be better off control burning all of Vic

are you serious? i don't believe you. australia can't be that bad.

>If someone’s running at you with a machete you have no right to shoot them
cuck detected

it is the media downplaying it.

when you hear about a 'bashing', you picture someone getting punched with comedic *THWUK, POW, BING* sounds... when in reality someone was seriously assaulted and left with life long physical and psychological damage.

they should really replace the word 'bashing' with 'violent attempted murder and vicious wounding'.

What's there to laugh at? If the owner had a gun then we'd have up to 6 dead niggers on our hands. Also, we should ban assault golf clubs and enact common sense golf club laws.
t. liberal

If we had guns, they'd be in the hands of blacks.

Your country is a perfect example of what happens when blacks have guns.

No fucking thanks.

Attached: 1472532357098.jpg (670x600, 135K)

>wife who was left unharmed

If raped counts as unharmed.

The niggers already have guns fucking retard. There are shootings constantly in Australia

Attached: 356835683568.jpg (887x652, 67K)

That can't be right because that is illegal.

>intruder breaks into your home
>must be met with no more than equal force or the perpetrator is considered a victim.
Fuck, I feel sorry for you Aussbros.

Turns out all the lefties smoking illegal drugs didn't realise that making things illegal doesn't work

>Old white male
Absolutely disgusting. Shame they didn't kill him

Australians are good goys

Attached: StrayaCuck.jpg (624x795, 97K)

t. African

Fucking based

it is worse
no equal force law, just minimum reasonable force.
cannot have weapons for defense either
if you broke into my home with a baseball bat and i had a baseball bat and i got the better of you and could not prove i play baseball, guess who else is going down with you. lol

Absolutely pathetic...austrelians of all people need the guns and with their history no less...fuck sakes guys...once you loose the guns is it possible to get them back?....bet it is!

Attached: 8AD9CD26-5406-4A39-8CDF-F7B0281244F2.jpg (512x884, 183K)

a few months back, in sydney or melbourne a man was arrested for possession of an illegal stolen handgun and meth. after his housemate reported him to the police.

he was questioned by police and inexplicably released within a few hours.

still high on meth, he went immediately to attack some random women in the street with a knife, literally trying to murder them.

he was tasered by the police and arrested again.

this is where it gets crazy.
this time he was held by the police for something like 45 minutes before being released.
he was actually driven by the police back to the original house where he was arrested, where he proceeded to walk inside and murder the housemate who originally reported him to the police...... with the same knife he used to attack those women....

Attached: 47383568.gif (500x375, 495K)

way too many nogunz countries try to justify why they don't have guns, especially australians. As if there's any reason other than a completely cucked one that you guys gave up your guns.

Source plz
We don’t really. We just give you the valid reasons for gun control. We still want guns.

Try my place ya fuckin aids riddled africoons - protected by a rotty and a 12 gauge - both look good on niggers!

>illegal to have a sharpened machete
Wait...what? I have a sharp machete in my shed. Do you mean in public?

I barely see Australians trying to justify having no guns. It's fucking retarded, besides it is still easy to legally get a gun here. There are plenty of guns around but the restrictions should be lifted and more guns allowed

What does this have to do with guns you dumb American faggot. I have 3 guns.

How fuckin awesome is that meth?????

>Why? Now all the nigs have are golf clubs. Either way you need to meet with equal force here or it’s an unfair fight. If someone’s running at you with a machete you have no right to shoot them. That’s fine. Even though it’s illegal to have a sharpened machete. Has to be blunt.... but it’s ok..... :^(

Change your flag back. You sound as stupid as OP so I'm guessing you are him.

Oh, you live in Victoria? I'm sorry for your loss

>at least our cancerous state isn't so cancerous that "equivalent force" hasn't been homosexualised to "equal force"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbourne-home-invasions.html
link for bros to see the source, I had a hard time believing a cop would say that

Guns aren't banned. Only semi-automatic/automatics are. You need to get a license for specific weapons which usually involves, getting a safe, being a gun club member, competing in (handgun) sporting events regularly.
It's just inconvenient and not worth doing the paperwork, especially because you can't use it for self defense as it's not equal force (because no one else has a gun). Maybe Melbourne and Sydney being shut might change that?

my upper class acreage suburb has had multiple robberies and car jackings in the last year so now there is a private facebook page for my suburb which acts as a neighbourhood watch if anyone is doing suspicious activity in the area. shit is fucked. i was driving home from coles at 11pm and there was a stolen car driving behind me with its lights off and it almost ran me off the road

You can own some semis with pest control licenses(with proof that you need it)

>"equivalent force"
the only person using that phrase is him. equivalent force is deadly force and deadly force only. T. Victorian. Come into my home and you'll meet my 12 gauge or my .308.

Yeah that justifies home invasion and attempted murder.

>only semi-automatics
that's basically all guns, they've got you trained real well cuck

>Blur his face
>He's still black

That's exactly my point. A club or a bat or a knife or a gun or a tank or an offender in your home substantially bigger than you is "deadly force," and can be met with "deadly force." So same same, if someone enters my house with a knife and in the course of me trying to run out of the house I come face to face with my gun safe, then it's their bad luck.

The actually, seriously, criminally sickening thing is that while you are legally within your rights to act that way, you or I will cost ourselves our house defending the charges that will almost certainly be laid. If you're not a fucking idiot, and your solicitor/barrister are sound, you'll win - but it'll cost you a fortune and a year of stress and a good chance of losing your job in the interim, and that what shits me.

And he'd be right.

Guard Emus.
Make it a thing.

They are niggers.

it's their own fault
the leftards were very clear. PIC REL.
we gonna fuck you

Attached: australia gun ban campaign.gif (1323x1686, 269K)

What's stopping a gun owner from saying he uses it for fun, and just so happened to use his hobby gun to shoot an assailant? On that note, how badly can courts fuck you over for shooting a home invader? Fuck my country is pozzed

we need right wing kangaroo squads

Attached: 2_metre_tall_kang.jpg (640x638, 49K)

No actually it won't cost you a cent. It's just a prevailing meme.

Plenty of Aussies have walked out of court free for defending themselves from home invasions. Plus it's the Crown that brings those charges against you, so you get legal aid and sue for costs when you win.

You don't need a lawyer if there is a jury. You just explain the situation and refer to your police statement.

the worst part of all of this is that I was actually impressed that the wife wasnt raped and killed
for a fleeting moment, I actually thought, "wow, thats not so bad"
what has the world come to, anons?

based gun laws working. nobody was killed right? so this ended well

That's so sad, unfortunately it's probably going to take some Aussies going to prison for defending themselves beore the majority sees how fucked it is having laws that effectively criminalize self defense. Either that, or you guys may have to head down the road toward a French-style revolution in order to get some basic human rights back.

No, the four home invaders should have been shot and killed. That would be the correct ending.

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>we're still the best though

imagine living in a country where you know there is zero consequences to violent home invasions...vs....living in america where you have a 50% chance of being confronted by an armed home owner with pic related

do you not see whats wrong with your logic? yoru nigs are using stolen and illegally smuggled guns regardless of what the laws are. they dont care about killing your people to rob and steal, so why are they going to give a shit about gun laws?

Attached: 1527198311427.jpg (1650x928, 417K)

>Equal force

How would this apply to rape?

with the muslim drug dealing gangs, nigger carjacking gangs, and white meth heads, you can never know what to expect these days, especially on the roads at night.

what are you supposed to do if a carload of niggers and meth heads just start chasing and shooting at your car?

all of australia is not a rural town in queensland circa 1985, melbourne and sydney have some real organized crime and dangerous people now...

the fact we do not even have pepper spray is mind blowing... you are just expected to have no defense options at all...
NO WONDER NIGGERS WALK AROUND LIKE THEY OWN THE PLACE.

Import the third world, become the third world.

look at all these (you)s

Attached: 1536716237663.jpg (884x1006, 154K)

I got an adler a110 for pig shooting up here in qld. I'd use it if a nog broke into my home, just say I was doing pest removal lol.
In all seriousness though surprised that another 'riot' against an ethnic group hasn't occurred yet.

or just use a kitchen knife instead of an instrument obtained to use solely as weapon for self defense.

nah the cunt is fucked. I remember a road rage incident a few years back where a man jumped on the bonnet of another car ranting and raving, the motorist drove off injuring the man on the bonnet. The driver was charged.

Of course your average burger would have been hiding in his wardrobe, locked and loaded just waiting for a nigger with a golf fetish to storm into his bedroom at 4am, every night for years, like an insane ritual, not the bed tonight love, I'm on point and into the wardrobe goes our brave American guard.

>in front of hundreds of kids, women and boomers
FTFY. Cause they're the ones who let this happen.

Neat

This is Melbourne you are talking about here
They will give the "Youths of African Appearance)TM more free shit

I won't laugh at Australians because politicians in the U.S. wish for us to have the same fate. Like the law they're trying to pass in Oregon. "You can't own a semi-auto rifle or magazines over 5 rounds....but we totally support the 2nd Amendment."

a kitchen knife for home defense is useless in 2019.
what happens if 10 niggers with AK47s kick down your door?

police response times in melbourne are 2 hours minimum for even the most serious active incidents these days, that is assuming you could even make it to the phone in time.

Lol didn't this happen in romper stomper?

My mate has an SKS and 10/22. I have plenty of legal guns.

Attached: 21298081_1488497567883995_4491318855582351360_n.gif (224x232, 586K)

If you're on the defensive you're losing. You don't have the initiative.