"pride in your race is wrong"

"pride in your nation is wrong"

gas yourselves

Attached: owen.jpg (492x138, 20K)

Fuck you, Owen

listen, dont listen

make some, leave some

dont be an npc

Attached: 2018-12-07 19_36_28-Netflix.png (1920x1058, 3.38M)

Attached: DEB2C57D-AB8C-46C8-B447-6ED6FAA8F9FF.jpg (2021x2048, 1.66M)

Fuck off you piece of shit 3rd rate piano faggot. Fuck your gay bear cult that wrangles in all the r/thedonald retards. Fuck you for copystriking people who show your true colors.

Pro-Israel snake

Sodomite trannies confirmed.

Attached: 1548798968830.jpg (2048x1536, 528K)

Did you know that if you post in a thread, and also put SAGE in the options field, the thread doesn't get bumped?
Also handy is holding shift and then clicking on any Owen Benjamin slide threads.
I don't know why Im posting this here, but thought people would like this knowledge for future reference.

Attached: 1529077598131.png (485x9647, 1.62M)

You clicked on this thread and commented in it because you can't help your gay self. Sad.

he takes the side of the Israelis when they're gunning down innocent Palestinians

ZIOFAGGOTS will never be the king of Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: 1519023276348.png (588x601, 472K)

Palestinians aren't real.

Attached: 1542669649856.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

Why are idiots attracted to spergs?

Israelis aren't real.

1. Dr. Ariella Oppenheim says the average Palestinian has more Semitic DNA than 8 out of 9 "Israelis".
2. Dr. Shlomo Sand says the "Jewish people" are completely made up.
3. Dr. Arthur Koestler proved the "Jews" were made up in his book The 13th Tribe using archaeology, long before DNA science existed.
4. And the latest is as of 2017, echoing all the above claims, Dr. Eran Elhaik.

Attached: textgram_1548172718.png (1080x1080, 404K)

>copyright strike

Attached: 1548301253819.jpg (490x531, 52K)

Muslims are flat.

Attached: 1539019028788.gif (180x180, 1.73M)

Attached: B8472195-76AC-461B-B560-4E460CC9A7F5.jpg (640x370, 71K)

Why do mudslimes worship the moon?

Attached: 1538158262233.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

truth

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: dork ass losers.jpg (896x3660, 330K)

Not talking about Muslims, faggot. Why don't you address what I said, you Israeli snake.

>sodomite
Pathetic bear faggots can't even be unique in their insults. They have to mimic that Israeli hiring cuck faggot word for word.

Go be a true jew and copystrike some more small YouTube channels losers

Attached: wearebears.png (633x221, 89K)

Big Bear more like Big Bitch can dish out but can't take it, running gayops on nightwave radio was a low blow Big Bitch ha no honor.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 1.18.58 PM.png (1111x802, 766K)

Why don't you resign from congress and move back to Somalia, you islamic incestuous whore?

Attached: 1535603804656.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board.
That's a barely literate sentence right there

How many dicks have you taken at once? You're proof that OP is right.

Attached: 1535730315402.png (1280x1280, 67K)

>Pathetic bear

fuck you spamming cunt

>you don't support a 62% atheist country where preaching Jesus Christ is illegal? You must be Muslim.
I'm a devout Christian.

Please, keep exposing yourself for anyone new to these shill threads.

Plz kys owen, it's time to sleep forever.

u mad, soibois?

Attached: 1535838665013.png (551x414, 298K)

You don't understand the definition of proof. Not surprising for someone who joins a cult. Keep supporting a lying fraud.

Attached: owensmith.png (1397x403, 41K)

Deleting superheats is gay.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 6.36.49 PM.png (358x110, 11K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 6.37.54 PM.png (336x72, 7K)

This guy is delusional. sorry

i wish he was funny or simply more entertaining.

You're heavily invested in this, huh?

Attached: 1535364430004.png (713x611, 26K)

go away nobody likes you

>10 posts by this id

youtu.be/2-AUQwoisoI

Sage

>3 posts by this ID
Step your soi game up, boi.

Attached: 1539773153409.jpg (630x354, 38K)

Anybody find out who sent the bag of dicks?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 8.51.31 PM.png (603x514, 268K)

Please perform benoitpaku

A jew jewing people? What a surprise.

Owen admitted he got his dick sucked as a kid, LMAO

anti-owen shills are WEAK

OWEN:

>names the jews
>is hilarious
>has a hot wife
>exposed Toe Rogan
>hated by Toegan shills everywhere

how can one man be so BASED?

Hey lil guy. Got any DMT?

Attached: 1547868687037.webm (916x948, 1.49M)

Actually im 6 5 and dont have narrow weak shoulders like your daddy figure.
Please benoit yourself, owen npc#147iq

>names the jews
Yeah, he calls them employees.

t. retard

Loool paypigs btfo

.t paypig

>Actually im 6.5 cm
Hi, Toe. You'll always be a manlet. Keep fighting!

Attached: 1537384371433.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Someone posted proof he cheated on his wife Amy a while back. Does anyone have the proof? I didn’t save it.

>You

Attached: 1545993850375.jpg (750x1127, 625K)

No but people are digging it back up & the timeline of him getting fired from his agency to see if he just fizzled out instead of getting fired.

He names them every stream and starts shouting when people say there are good ones too, because he knows its redundant and detracts from the issue.

Owen's never deplatformed anyone.
Low effort, low quality memes - they always signal the worst opinions.

Hi Owen. We all know you compensate about how much you talk about how you love being married to Amy due to you cheating on her after getting married. You slipped up on live stream a few times talking about cheating while dating but the truth will come out and you will be left drinking claws all alone in the woods going crazy with your little bear worshipers sending you superchats so you can play shitty on demand piano songs like a worthless soulless kike you are

Owen used to be funny but now it's like watching a train wreck, and I can't believe he put bisexaul Mr. Hyde opps I mean Steven Crowder's dick bacon his mouth after he fucked over Gavin and is sucking Glen Becks dick.

he really struck a nerve with discord trannies they're in here at all hours starting owen threads then trashing him lmao
and I always ask this in each thread:
if he's just an alcoholic fool saying stupid shit? why does he trigger you so?
Do you get irrationally mad at every idiot spouting "bullshit"??

Owen is a train wreck and his care bear supporters are just enabling him. It’s like watching a train crash, sad but irresistible not to look and observe the chaos and damage.

His face reminds me of Papa Bear.

Attached: images (52).jpg (692x443, 37K)

Incorrect. Nightwave Radio is on a 90 day ban on Youtube. He also tried to file a privacy claim against Porsalin for his documentary. He and his viewers have mentioned other channels they have their eye on. He’s taking down smaller channels that make fun of him. Here is the screenie Nightwave has been sharing on Twitter.

Attached: EB63E051-DA7F-4C1B-BEA2-386A1F50E855.jpg (1080x1920, 280K)

Then why is Owen pro-Israel, you fucking clown. I'm just glad you fucking retards exposed yourselves so easily. You went from being a big threat to a mosquito real quick.

I’m a retard. This was meant for

serves those niggers right for using his image and videos without his permission

Hi tranny. We all know you'll commit sudoku within the next decade because you cut your dick off and pumped yourself full of estrogen. Eventually you'll realize what a huge mistake you made and won't be able to live with it, all alone in your mom's basement going crazy on Jow Forums with your discord trannies sending you front hole pics so you can feel like you're not the only one with a psychotic mental condition while you play vidya with other trannies on twitch like the flaming sodomite waste of life that you are.

Attached: 1548720478037.jpg (1024x854, 126K)

Something needs to be done about these discord trannies. It's literally the same scripted spam over and over, every day, every hour, every thread, non-stop. We are infested with them like cockroaches. This is all out war. Soros and Brock are behind this, I guarantee it.

It only works if you type 'sage'
Lowercase matters

Attached: 1548193895025.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

>despite this guy being Pro Israel and undermining the struggle we fight against the ZOG and freeing ourselves, I better support him because he married a latina and will help a roach like me survive the Day of the Spray
Do you have any fucking thoughts outside of self-serving ones? That Mexican stereotype is so true, holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=OYPS-9N2IP4

To tell the truth I feel bad for Owen and his family, I just wish he'd get off the fucking internet and his echo chamber he set up and go heal, he's a broken toy and doesn't see it in himself.

lmao you'rea good writer coming up with characters like that
why are you so mad at Owen? You should find a hobby to lift up your spirits each day, I recommend writing, you've got a knack for it

>memeflag
You should type in all caps so you get more attention.

Attached: 1547360481027.png (990x682, 580K)

I’m such a horrible tranny letting my arm hair grow out to such great lengths!
You know, it’s possible to hate Owen for being a kike shill for Israel. He is a mental case, projecting his issues calling everyone a sodomite. Chances are he fucked a tranny, and got girls to abort his child, and he cheated on Amy, and now he is trying to make up for it. Like I said I tune in and watch because it’s hilarious to see such an unhinged man get egged in by Care Bears while he’s in the woods getting drunk.

Attached: 04E5F996-5C33-4489-8FEC-E961DF18B5DF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

>when you cant come up with your own memes and everything you say fails, so you steal, deflect and project.
Pls take a chris benoit nap, owing beengaymans

Those wrists are looking a little thin for a dude. You might as well complete the transition to full front hole.

Attached: cancer.jpg (610x326, 67K)

OP is right. Look at you all mad. LMAO

Attached: 1548782587223.jpg (720x960, 63K)

You make fun of trannys and yet you promote degenerative behavior. Hypocritical, just like Owen. You make a great care bear. Banned for life! Get lost you stupid care bear shill.

How sore is your butthole? ahahaha

Attached: 1539800425463.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

One of two scenarios: you are Owen Benjamin, which is quite sad. Or you a shill for a deranged kike-projecting faggot, womanizer, sodomite working for free. Either way you don’t bother me one. You’re the one on pol shilling for a kike. Let that sink in. I’m embarrassed for you.

Attached: 75797B3B-1C88-4528-A316-D7FD6AA50916.png (387x381, 155K)

My dudes trannies are horrible I know a lesbian up in washington and she can't stand them and says they're always so angry and hostile, (remember tranny savage at game stop) this shit is a mental illness and should be treated like one.

owens career was failing.
decided to be edgy on twitter to get attention.
Pissed off the entertainment industry.
Now he is desperately trying to remain relevant.
He keeps throwing shit to the wall and seeing what sticks.
He has reinvented himself so many times he doesn't know who he is.

He's only horrible about 70% of the time.

You seem upset. Are you upset? It's okay. You'll eventually get over it... or not. HAHA

Attached: 1540398114461.png (710x577, 30K)

You do this in every Owen thread I've ever seen. What the fuck?

why dose that guy have a hitler clit tickler on his face

>believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously).
JIDF shill spotted. Hi, Shlomo!

Which abomination in the pic is you?

Attached: 1543500084889.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

he's putting out the best content out of anyone
he's flying to england to sing his song "how they rule you" at a tommy robinson rally

owen binyaamem netanyahu

He could be a hero. Instead he focuses on bs drama and conspiracies. He bans people for stupid shit.

He needs to get his head out of his ass and go full 1488, he's already being called a white supremacist and blacked balled.

He's so caught up on the alpha beta gamma zelda kike psychobabble bull shit to maitain his fragile ego that he does not see what is important.

He could be hero though.

I'm still right. I'm sure Dolev is in here shilling Owen's midlife crisis.

He's a bigot, you fags. Go ahead and waste you minds on him. Unsubbed.

Attached: tumblr_l4vvhugIXH1qbpbfao1_400.jpg (380x580, 69K)

Hey Dolev what happened at epcot? - kelev ra

I've never been so convinced that you are the "celebrity" behind this thread as I am now.
Owen, go to rehab, go apologize to rogan and kiss his ring and say you were crazy and got some happy pills and stop your slide into irrelevance

Stay mad, trannies. See you in the Owen threads tomorrow. Nighty night! Don't let your dilator bite.

Attached: 1546574169887s.jpg (125x120, 4K)