Liberals will win the civil war

Listen up you fat redneck inbreds, liberals will win the civil war..

>we own the cities

>we can fight underground.. subways, sewers etc

>we own the internet.. cyber warfare, hacking, memes etc

>we have celebrities on our side

>we have height advantage for sniping (sky scrapers)

>we control commerce

>we have Latinos and blacks on our side

>we own the grocery stores

You hicks won't last a day without a city to drive to and purchase food water etc..

Attached: images.jpg (379x133, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All civil war posters are mossad.

Attached: 1549866318410.jpg (288x288, 29K)

The U.S. establishment will win the civil war.

Get cleansed, plebs.

You don't own anything, retard.The ones in power don't give two flying fucks about you, just because you're dumb enough to buy their ideological poison. You're a useful idiot, that is all.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

Attached: 1536367219080.png (1300x2000, 288K)

>we own the cities
Zero tactical value, that alone proves what a useless faggot you are.
Enjoy starving and killing each other for meat.
>we can fight underground..
Enjoy that and flamethrowers replacing your oxygen with death
>we own the internet..
Infrastructure is the weakest aspect during any happening, but please check your twitter during a conflict
I've been baited
>we have height advantage for sniping
I'm not being trolled anymore now you're just giving me a giggle
>we have Latinos and blacks on our side
HAHAHAHAHA
10/10 cheered me up

Adding both a savory spice and some facts...

>>we own the cities
Where you can die without water, sewer, or food

>>we can fight underground.. subways, sewers etc
You can live down there for all anyone cares. Also implying that because a thing exists you are trained to weaponize it.

>>we own the internet.. cyber warfare, hacking, memes etc
Not going to matter when the grid goes down.

>>we have celebrities on our side
They will be starving with you or bolting to some island somewhere.

>>we have height advantage for sniping (sky scrapers)
No-one is marching into your hell holes. Wait and see.

>>we control commerce
That you don't.

>>we have Latinos and blacks on our side
They will eat you, then each other. The majority of hispanics will leave for Mexico. They didn't come here for war.

>>we own the grocery stores
Will be empty within house of the first shots fired.

Sure do like that savory spice.

The liberals are the party of retarded niggers, faggots and women...and no guns. Good luck with that war, libtard

It's okay. Other than the old world america doesn't have a tradition of beeing white, so they also don't have a right to beeing white.

Everything you just greentexted is exactly why you'll lose. Hell, for one, the blacks and Latinos will rape and kill you before we even get within ten miles of your precious city.

It won't even be a war when we come for your ass, it'll be a rescue mission

ok sure we will just shut off our coal electricity, farms, petroleum and yall will pillage and rape each other within 3 months. The city is cancer more crime per person you are more likely to tear each other apart. Also good luck there are more guns per person outside of cities. We will live happily in the country no need to travel to nigger ville. Lmao blacks baltimore will be the first to fall

This post is the best post. You citiots are fucking doomed.

Attached: 1529013700559.png (439x607, 403K)

Shut up, niggerfag. Even you don't believe that.

Don't forget to sage, boys.

>drive to a city for food and water
yeah all this useless farmland I'm surrounded by, who do you think supplies those stores?

cities would become liberal death camps in a civil war

Yes you own all the cities, but none of the farms that supply them. This is like owning a minigun without the gunpowder to load it, all you have is dead weight in the end.

More importantly, your mass self disarmament through gun control has left your cities virtually undefended.

your "Height" advantage is also a giant red target, for bombing campaigns, and is meaningless when you don't have the guns food, or workers to keep your buildings as functioning guerrilla camps.

cities are the worst place to be in such an event. the latinos and blacks will eat eachother alive and come for you next. you cant produce food there. celebrities, like most elites, dont give a shit about your ass or any of the leftist rhetoric they espouse for public relations purposes. they will fuck off to new zealand if a civil war happens and chill on the beach. grocery stores will be empty in a single day of normal use without trucks supplying them. commerce will cease and be set back to the 1870s again.

Attached: 1544652251153.jpg (285x279, 17K)

>cities
No agriculture
>we can fight underground
You can't even fight overground, you spineless cuck lmfao
>own the internet
Ah, it's weak bait, then.
>celebrities
Not a point in your favour, since they'd be targets in any hypothetical uprising.
>snipers/ height
The urban density negates the height advantage you retard.
>commerce
I refer you to the first point.
>Latinos and blacks
They would sooner shoot each other (then you) than join your pantifaggotry, wtf are you smoking?
>grocery stores
And solid confirmation that this is a slide, as if there was ever any doubt.
Don't forget your safety, fellas.

2/7 bait op did not lol

Let me do it for you:
we own most of the coastal cities so we could get food from our allies in europe while we form a circle of death around your tribal-rural areas little by little

hell we would form an entire nigger squadron just to spit in your face and give them green light to rape your women and daughters

Haha keep dreaming

Military : ours (no transfreaks)
Every household is armed, especially now that media is trying to take our guns

keked, and had to answer in this idiotic thread just for the quality of this post

Attached: 1483020689132.jpg (764x576, 66K)

Stop telling them their faults, we just sit back, that was the plan all along

>blows it on the last Plebbit space
sage

I want to break this down but I don't have all the proper sources for a full estimate. About 60% of the military is conservative, or at least 60% of the veteran population voted Trump. The White population of the military is about 60% in the Army, more in the Marines, less in the Navy, and higher but more liberal in the Air Force. Overall about 57 percent are white, most of which are conservative. A good deal of the opposition comes from Hispanics in the Marines, and female blacks in the navy.

Attached: military.jpg (600x1029, 96K)

second post

Attached: military_demographics.png (680x826, 62K)

start it, bitch boy. bunch of fucking pussies, posting pictures of their cocks on the internet. actual faggots. got the shit beat out of you at Berkley *I was there*, you will get beat WORSE if you make it a general all out fight.

bring it. Lets do the 2020 election Beirut-rules, fighting in the street. *whatever*

antiFAGs... what a joke.

Attached: A2D1D43E-9E68-4E4D-924B-5AD46B303D68.jpg (258x245, 12K)

OP is right, go join a political activist group and organize or die.

Attached: 1523197620984.png (392x336, 191K)

I know this is bait, but come on dude. I live in super liberal California city, and I can 100% guarantee that if all the other cities look like SF and Berkeley liberals don’t stand a chance in hell

Snipe with what, fight with what?
We have the guns we have the tactics we have the ability to guerilla warfare your ass

So basically you control like 5% of the country. Mhm.

Nope

Attached: 1539881608030.png (785x757, 123K)

Guess food just magically appears in your stores, does it get beamed in like a star trek movie.

Good thing you know the sewers cause you will be eating rats in a week then each other in a month.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>liberals will project their fantasy of winning the civil war

H O N K
O
N
K

Attached: 1412120533958.jpg (422x422, 142K)

You also don't have guns and half of you are disgusted by them, and 90% of you don't understand them. If you'll look back at history, you can't win fights without weapons.

Can you imagine a liberal coming to Alaska and hearing the leftist screams as they pass by the frozen icicles of death.

Attached: 39DF86BC-83CE-4145-9B09-73F8F12A32DB.jpg (3030x2761, 3.53M)

This. I can’t belive how much serious/triggered responses this kind of threads have.

Civil war meme is dumb
War is dumb
Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: npc irony.jpg (640x1140, 137K)

like you said you own the cities youll just get starved out bam the end

Then they hear a noise off in the distance and everything goes dark.

Attached: BC774222-262A-48DD-9D18-6CDF2D22DB6C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

Never reading about mongoloids encircling and engaging in psychological warfare is your first mistake.

Attached: Untitled.png (3066x1708, 1.76M)

This

Then come the wolves to finish off the wounded

Attached: B1A50E3F-CB2F-41F9-A2B3-805551CBCB72.jpg (1334x750, 995K)