Reminder: Jews are observably, statistically smarter than whites

Reminder: Jews are observably, statistically smarter than whites

>However, the average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be within the range of 108 to 115 under some studies, which is significantly higher than that of any other ethnic group in the world

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960600033X
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1eed/b19bcf7c059a4b10a9ed8c58027d9ed22bae.pdf
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4098351,00.html
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719
ncas.rutgers.edu/sites/fasn/files/How Jews Became Smart (2008).pdf
pinker.wjh.harvard.edu/articles/media/2006_06_17_thenewrepublic.html

Literally the same sources that state blacks have lower IQ than whites which you take as gospel truth (i.e. Lynn, Taylor) are the same ones that state jews have higher IQ than whites

Literally the only defense lower IQ groups have against these studies is the same ones that blacks use against white IQ such as "they cheatin!"

Attached: race realism.png (582x552, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrva3O4XVtA&t=2451s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah but you're a nigger

I'm a "race realist" and I have no problem with the notion that Ashkenazi Jews have a higher average IQ than whites or Asians.

Attached: 1538683805988.jpg (600x450, 56K)

Are you saying there is no systematic discrimination against black people? Sounds kinda racist to me...

>Literally the same sources that state blacks have lower IQ than whites which you take as gospel truth (i.e. Lynn, Taylor) are the same ones that state jews have higher IQ than whites

>Taylor

If you think hispanic is a race then you are a retard

So no

Kikes aren't smart

Jews are where they are due to rampant nepotism.
Blacks are where they are due to centuries of denial of any human decency and the exploitation of a continent by Private Firms.
t. 135 IQ White

If that's so then how come kike's in the 20s couldn't gain citizenship in the us because of their low literacy rates?

Sage kike threads in all fields.

Attached: Smart Jew Myth.jpg (1680x1050, 522K)

>within a range of half a standard deviation
Kikes are unbelievable, they just don't want to admit they are at the lower end of that estimate. Also Nyborg study (and others) prove that white episcopals are smarter.

Attached: IQbyreligion.jpg (500x481, 36K)

>This tired old myth again

Attached: Response to Jordan Peterson's take on the JQ.png (771x3216, 529K)

Listen here, fagget, joos are cunning inbreed parasites, IQ thing was implemented to check how much cunning, not smart, you are. All this tests is about how fast you can adapt to other cultures. So, IQ is joos instrument to check how much joos are you.
Sage.

but their IQ is too low to account for their level of achievement. they're overrepresented, meaning they occupy jobs which would belong to non-jews if this really were a meritocracy. we must conclude that they ARE cheating and stealing jobs.

Attached: 1541624248818.png (736x1522, 340K)

Show your flag Israeli

Show your flag Israeli scum

Attached: The_Jewish_Path_to_Success.png (669x1819, 727K)

Attached: Donald_Sterling_TV_tirade_puts_surprise_spotlight_on_Jewish_free_loan_groups.png (936x3066, 715K)

Ashkenazi Jews are pretty much whites, and not real jews. Only the black jews are real jews

I'm white and have an IQ of 130 which is way higher then your average Jude.

Mmmm I've heard that Parsis - Iranian imports to India - compete.

I see it all the time on Jow Forums. Many of 'us' are legit retarded.

Jews absolutely have high average IQ, especially in verbal intelligence.

Even having a small advantage in average iq has huge effects on the tail ends. This helps to explain how well Jews do on average.

they are shady, however, in how they stick together like no other, almost never intermixing with the goy over the ages, and how tight they are culturally.

I think they may have a predisposition towards utopian thinking (Marxist tendencies) on which they wouldn't like to experiment on their own precious people. I think the Jew as a group wants the earth as a whole to adopt globalist radical leftism, probably because they think it is moral to do so .

I like the pilpul there, picking it up nicely. It's a trick we need to learn, would love to be able to pull it on Jews, back.

And Africa? I suppose they wuz kangz when Europeans got there and stole all they knowledge from them?

Its called favoritism, and its easy to do when you run virtually every institution of higher learning in the nation.

As for blacks, most of the favoritism is in their favor these days, so that excuse doesnt fly for them.

Attached: 4227D4D2-280A-40DE-8ECB-46B706CA71CA.gif (480x267, 444K)

read (kek)
Jared Taylor openly admits this and uses it as evidence for why the IQ debate is NOT just White supremacist rhetoric.

Attached: 1549943432816.jpg (470x480, 63K)

Based and accurate.

Curt Dolittle thinks they evolved /women/'s life tactics:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrva3O4XVtA&t=2451s

GSRR - gossip, shaming, rejecting(?), rallying. -- Ie, undermining, instead of overpowering.

Attached: Myth-of-jewish-iq2.png (622x1970, 255K)

European genius’ would outnumber jews 20 to 1

The 115 study was small but yeah Ashkenazi Jews do have access average IQ of 108-110

What of it ? Does that change that black in white countries have average IQs of 85? No

Btw Sephardi and mizrahi and all other types of Jew also have average IQs of around 100. Only Ashkenazi jewshave a higher average

We dont need jews
We dont need blacks
Blacks are parasites they need us
Jews are parasites they need us
One is a tapeworm
One is a brain eating ameoba
Blacks won't go back to africa and jews follow us everywhere

They are 9% of the Ivy League this chart is unsourced and bullshit

85% of non Hasidic Jewish women do not have a Jewish husband 9% have a non white non Jewish husband. Non Hasidic Jews have a median age of 66.

Sure, but that's not the issue I have with them.

Vastly smaller sample set. Most predictive is latitude, with IQ rising from the equator to far northern Europe..
Jews were among the most backward illiterate people in Europe before the Jewish enlightenment, a much later occurrence than in Europe broadly.

>However, the average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be within the range of 108 to 115 under some studies, which is significantly higher than that of any other ethnic group in the world
Nobody here denies average IQ racial differences, commie
The problem with Jews is fierce tribalism in hte host society.
OTOH we have no problem with Jews in Israel. Israel is a model ethnostate, a good example, a living justification for what is coming.

Attached: race and IQ.png (962x2184, 976K)

so they will be wiped out in 2 generations?

>Harvard
yeah cause jews don’t lie
Lol user cmon

itt, white niggers denying their racial inferiority.

Literally not at all

And their beneficial role in society replaced with something better.

Do I have to hate Jews ? Because I really can't. They are smart and noble people overall.

Noble? Ha!

HAH! Shoahlom, mamzer, I have spotted you.

There's an amazing song in there, user. Somewhere...

Same. I want there to be an open discussion on this topic in the media and I'm prepared to say that Asians and certain Jews rank higher than whites in testing.

I'm not a supremacist, but I do think IQ explains a lot of nigger behavior. Natural aggression is another factor

>all the butthurt ITT
lmao so much for "race realism"

Attached: chimps.jpg (590x997, 87K)