If you dont like Jews you are a threat to National Security

cool when do they start arresting people?

Attached: 5g4d89g4as.jpg (637x878, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/257
youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
youtube.com/watch?v=X5psmBB3Q7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

fuck niggers and fuck kikes

is this about the antibds bill?

Is this law, yet? I don't think so - is it? Has Trump signed it? He would, he's whaled hard on anything anti-semitic.

The interesting question is, how soon will a case come up, and, will the ACLU fight for it? If not, they reveal themselves to be hopelessly, merely, a pit of Jews.

Cryptos trying to protect themselves again. Let the arrest parties begin. Do it faggots!!!

431 were present on the floor during this vote.

All of our politicians need to hang. On both sides

so does it mean fbi is gonna bust in my door for being on Jow Forums and saying holocaust never happened?

This isn't an actual law or bill, it's just virtue signalling
Like this one
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/257

This. There is no political solution

No it just means more money to jidf shit

I think the antisemites are being baited.

Attached: jews_image191.jpg (541x525, 101K)

I'm anti-semetic everywhere and wish a nigga would tell me not to speak out against the real enemies of this country.

9/11 did it for me, fuck Israel

This is about sending a message to Saudi Arabia, it means nothing you retards. Nobody is gonna come shut down your epic threads

Respond to attempts of
SHUT
IT
DOWN

with

BURN
IT
DOWN

Attached: 1542895096318.gif (400x204, 44K)

This.

How dare anyone attack the people who attacked us so we would go attack all their enemies?

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: 100313.jpg (388x714, 16K)

All of those congress people need to be tried for treason and executed. Every single one.

IF this law is real, everyone who wrote it and voted for it has committed a felony, because constitutional law supersedes all law, it is therefore felony violation of constitutional law because constitutional law supersedes federal law;violations of federal law are felonies.

federal code obligates all citizens to prosecute a citizen's arrest when they witness a felony. there is no statute of limitations on felonies.

Gas 'em. Gas 'em all.

Attached: 1550021596048.jpg (500x520, 62K)

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/257
Yep, just more judicial baggage that they can hammer on someone who speaks out against anything. It's fucking bullshit. There is no such thing as "hate speech" you can say whatever the fuck you want and people can just decide to not listen. If you start harassing people, now that is different.

Never. There will be violence if that ever happens; and the Jews know they can't handle another holocaust.

>another holocaust

When was the last one?

>We're perfectly fine with anti-white hatred though, and will pretend it doesn't exist when whites are denied the right to their own nations, targeted for crimes, discriminated against, slandered for fake hate crimes, being treated as evil because they're white, having their race, culture, nations and history attacked, etc.

You can't arrest people for voicing an opinion. Our country is such a shit joke and Trump is a massive jew faggot

Great. Go and do it then. Arrest congress while it's in session.

there have been at least 6 million holocausts

easy Ted..

Attached: 1457071465537.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>mfw I agree with Lucifer
We need the Light of Truth and Knowledge again! Send halp pls!

youtube.com/watch?v=X5psmBB3Q7U
RISE UP GOYIM

Based Satan bringing the truth bombs.

Attached: 1549606902349.jpg (983x983, 241K)

sure they can, you think the last one wasn't calculated?
they have more numbers now than they did then

The holocaust never happened but I wish it did. Fuck every kike.

it's not a law, it's just virtue signal

It is in the interest of the United States to have a government that minds its own business and doesn't police people's opinions (whether through force by restricting freedom of speech with fines or arrest, or by "condemning" thoughts or people for saying things they don't like).

funny how Jow Forums wont support this

Attached: the_russian_coup.png (553x1000, 428K)

Uh...user, they wipe their arses with the constitution all the time.

aoc and Muslim lady are all apart of the plan. lol if you think they actually meant what they said.

I like it. I'd love to know who's a dual-citizen in our government.

Attached: 1549971055181.jpg (3500x3000, 1.84M)

Saudi Arabia? They’re crypto kikes

Let me check those for you.

>Niggers are a menace
Ok
>Irish are drunks
Ok
>Muslims are terrorists
Ok
>Mexicans are dirty
Ok
>Whites are oppressive
Ok
>Jews...
Woa woa you can’t say that you fuckin racist asshole

Yet racism against whites, blacks, Latin, and Asians is completely legal and good, unless it is physically violent or inciting violence. Oh, wait...anti-semitism is not racism. Anti-semitism is merely saying anything about semites

Delete this!

Attached: 1548392415110.jpg (272x479, 30K)

Ever notice they never do shit for us? It is always corporations, foreign nations, and their own special little club.

424-0 This will clearly demonstrate to everyone that AIPAC and/ir the Jews have no undue influence on Congress.

Attached: jew jitsu.jpg (519x429, 47K)

>oy vey, why are you accusing us of having influence over your political system?

Attached: 1549922546108.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

And now for the rescue of Mr. Trump.

Attached: 1537293237342.jpg (500x332, 21K)