Ask a Latino anything

Hey, it's some guy who started some thread asking for a discussion. Yes it isn't the right place to do it. But ya'll are strong with your opinions. So hey, might as well start something. I want coherent feedback from you guys, and decent sentences. Not some edgy 13 year old boy saying "nigger". Basically it's a ama for some latino mix guy

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x874, 62K)

mutt

Wtf do you have to offer for an ama? Being brown? Not reason enough.

nigger

Reddit is that way

Just some guy who likes to talk. And being brown doesn't give me any special privilege, nor does it mean I was raised any different. My mother is a white doctor, and father a brown artist. Both sides have a heavy military influence.

But reddit is for the circle jerk between PC douchebags. I hate reddit even more than here. At least you guys are honest with your feelings.

Get the fuck out of my country, beaner. Your people don't belong here and do nothing but fuck it up.

I’ll take the flour tortillas, NOT the corn tortillas, okay Paco? Andale, muchacho.

You damn right. I don't like corn much either.

how many marbles can you fit in your mouth

get the fuck out of my country before i have to force you out.

I was born here, and am in the process of doing the NROTC program. This is also my country.

Penis bpel and nbpel?
Also height?

I wouldn't do that. Being a kid once, we all do stupid shit.

It is not. My ancestors fought in the Revolution and you will NEVER be a real American. Fuck off.

Menudo... with hominy or without hominy?

You take your cat on car rides too?

But my grandfather worked with Bethlehem steel to design nuclear reactors for the first Nuke Sub and Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser. I was born here, I serve it. The ship is CGN-25 Bainbridge. Look it up.

Are you retarded? You haven't offered any sort of interesting topic for us to even be interested in asking you questions

Without

FUCK RIGHT OFF - NO-ONE IS INTERESTED IN YOU RANDOM PEOPLE.

That's for you to judge. Everyone has a story. I do, you do, we all do. Just talking to people is something normal people do you know?

It doesn't matter. All your people do is fuck up the United States. None of you deserve to be here.

Then don't reply. It's that simple. The less people that reply, the quicker this thread dies.

which side will you join in the race war?

Eh. How do we fuck it up? I know we got some bad guys on our side, but school shootings doesn't exactly count as something good either.

I don't fucking know. I got DNA from everything in equal parts, except for asian blood. I got a twin so most likely we'll ro sham bo

How do you feel about the wall?

Dick is 9 inches, and height is 5'10"

Honestly, the wall isn't going to stop shit. From tunnels to planes, to literal subs, the entire wall just won't work. I do respect the fact that we need good border security, but we need to be smarter about it. Hiring more people usually solves the job.

That’s cool. I’ve noticed lots of Latino people who are American are actually for it (or at least border security). Makes sense because they probably took legit avenues to become American and then a bunch of freeloaders just waltz right in.

I wouldn't say freeloaders. With what's happening in central america, shit is certainly scary. I went down there to visit family, when I was around 6. There was a raid by some rebels in Honduras, a massacre that happened right in front of the equivalent of the Honduran Pentagon. And I was playing in a park with my brother right next to the place. So yeah. It's bad there. People go to america.

Do you guys actually respect the white women who date you or should they just steer clear?

It actually depends on different cultures. I was taught to be careful with things, as one word from a pissed off girl, no matter the race would send me to jail. Almost happened to my brother actually. With witnesses at a martial arts place, some chick said my brother assaulted her, but he really didn't. It was the mom trying to press for it however. It was a weird scenario. But that stuff scars us. But hell, we respect all women. My brother and I take things slow, we are polite. We get flak from our own race, because we act "white" Nah. We just act civilized.

Now I am confused. You said your beaner side is an artist, so I would expect you to recognize symbols, archetypes, and their power and deterrent effect. That’s your wall. As for tunnels, those aren’t practical for human smuggling. Lots of work goes into them, and then you’re just going to let a bunch of birder jumpers know where they are by using them to cross? No, tunnels are drug smuggling... the walk right over is the human trafficking.

Do you know how a bug zapper works?

So yeah, it's a whole grey area. Most of us respect white women. Or any woman for that matter. Usually if someone hears about some guy abusing a woman in a relationship, they get their asses kicked.

Goddamn. That’s rough. Sucks it’s gotta be that way I guess.

Shit thread, there is already a lot of Latino here and worse your from mutt land.

It would cause a sort of effect, but would hurt america more than any latin country. What would be better, is to invest more training in people, rather than build something that people can go around. And tunnels aren't just for drug smuggling. Coyotes have multiple ways to cross.

The reason I ask is because I know machismo is a huge thing in Latin cultures. We all joke about race mixers but what are the chances of our women being treated well if they went with Latinos over blacks.

Your opinion is your opinion, and I respect it. But honestly, there isn't too much of anything. Maybe crime. We can tone that down. But it isn't all latino and blacks that do crimes and such.

Very high, just as if with any race. Heard of the archetype the "Latin Lover"? Our country is pretty romantic in the aspect of courtship.

That's how life is, and shaking a rattle and pretending to be sad isn't how to solve things. One thing I hate from SJWs, is that they thing their opinion will change the world. No, action will. Instead of getting a degree in liberal arts, get it in something more useful, and join the military. Serve the country.

This is a “yes, and” scenario. More people, more dogs, and more walls to guide the flow to narrower areas for those people and dogs to focus on.

It’s not mentioned much, but visa overstays are a HUGE issue. That’s usually Asians and Poo in Loo, but we need to be all over that, too. Wetbacks are only one piece of the problem, but the over border traffic is also the easiest to address, and failing to address it makes the unprotected areas a magnet. It glows like a buzz zapper, drawing them in.

Would you be willing to marry a Spanish girl and assimilate your kids to an American European agrarian society like the one we were founded on?

One more question: what’s the difference between Latino and Hispanic? I still don’t know.

His point is there are actual Mexicans that post here... Mexicans whose ancestors didn't flee their home. So, not sure how new you are, but talking to a mexican here, especially an americanized one, isn't a big deal. Every fourth American flag on here is also a mexican

Eh, refer to us as latinos. If you want to use that in an argument, the SJWs will tear your thing apart and walk away like they won. I've faced more shit from them than trump supporters. Anyways, back to your reply, let people stay if they want to stay. This is the land of opportunity man. You want something done, whining isn't the way to do it. Action is the way to go. Yeah, it's the easiest to address. But one thing they teach in engineering, is to be efficient and effective with time, money, and resources. Building a wall doesn't fill either of the criteria.

Yeah. I would. But marrying someone is sacred. It counts on the personality, so race doesn't really matter desu. We got bad apples on all sides.

Most of the monied Mexicans are probably whiter than you. They come to shop and stay for a few months, then go back. It’s the dirt poor browns from Mexico and further south that hop over. I know of guys who have jumped the border multiple times, and the ones that know how come and go at will.

so you're just another regular dumb spic who is trying to get this country taken over by spanish speakers. absolutely none of those methods are nearly as successful as border jumping. tunnels and planes are controlled by the cartels, submarines i hope that's some kind of joke because the coast guard will blow you up. you're all the fucking same every single last one of you, your loyalty lies only with brown people absolutely no latinos should be trusted.

Ever been with a white guy?

Attached: A3IFG4WCEAAk-Qm.jpg (2048x1536, 330K)

Honestly, those terms are kinda stupid. Latinos can refer to even romans, since the first word comes from the word Latin. Italians are Latinos. Spanish people are Latin. All of that. Hispanics are people who are Mexican, Honduran, part of whatever is lower than USA lmao

how do you deal with living as something that is so fucking hideous and disgusting to look at?

also, why dont you try reddit you fucking nigger

Nah. I believe if you move to a country, you speak the language of the place. Don't forget the heritage, but you gotta assimilate into this country. My father did so, and I did that as well. Hell, I'm the only one in my family that doesn't speak spanish well. We're american.

Wetbacks is a historical term that has only recently been labeled hate speech. My “Latino” friends are not wetbacks, and call those who swim the river “wetbacks”. They’ve been here in Texas for generations, and they don’t like illegals either.

I know what you're talking about. We got some cousins that did that shit. It's annoying. But it's a boost to the economy, no?

Cool, thanks

Because reddit is a massive circle jerk, with stupid crap like karma. I tried it. Hated it. PC wanna be people, who don't care about others. Full of attention whores.

Yeah, and asian. I'm bi, so I've done it with both genders and stuff. Not looking right now mate.

Why don’t you try saying something useful you fucking gaylord?

Yeah but I don’t feel like I’m with someone who fits that idea. They’re uptight and easily fly off the handle. It’s almost bizarre because I’m wondering if going outside my race is worth this.

Did you come here illegally? What year? Are you racist?

Aye, fair enough. But hunger and war is what makes people flee. Those are people who you are branding with a single slur. Give them a bit of humanity.

That's a good kitty.

I was born here 1999.And not racist. I really don't care about race.

fuck you, i'm tired of hearing you people say that a wall won't work. you want more of your people here that's the only reason you shitheads say that. all of you "white" spics who speak with an american accent and think that means we trust you. we don't, we are always watching everyone who isn't white for one tiny little slip-up and you just made yours.

Hey. People are people. You got nice guys of all colors. Just depends on who you go for.

Most of the monied mexicans are spanis or even italian and I am mostly so no they are not whiter than me. They also are all at least 5% indian even if they look completely european. I live in San Antonio so I know these rich mexicans very well, as well as the non rich ones. I wish they were the ones that lived here instead. I have honestly thought of moving to Mexico eventually if America never wakes up to this immigration problem.

That's your paranoia, and that's alright. I respect that with the media blasting things out of proportion. Both sides of the political spectrum have that shit.

How wholesome

>pay attention to me wypipo
>being this much of a spic

You have to go back

If you don't like it, leave. Or scream. I really don't care mate.

Finally somebody gets it, of course it's another Texan

What percentage of Latinos you know would consider themselves "White"?

>I am mostly anglo*

Nah. I just fancy conversations with the core of movements. We either reach an understanding, or don't. It's that simple.

Good.
I was brought here illegally as a 5 yr old in 1989-ish. Back then INS was nice; they fed my family because they felt bad for us. I think it might be because we're the unicorn-white central Americans, though...

Someday I'll have to write a book about my coming here.

Attached: celt.jpg (600x747, 179K)

A fucking LOT of them. "I have a spanish grandpa" same with a lot of Filipinos. They pull that crap every time. I just remind them they're more brown than me. But I understand the pain. It's easier to be white in some aspects of this society. That's why everyone wants to be white. But just respect yourself and you'll be fine. That's all there is to it.

How much of a nigger are you?
Do you have black blood
Or do you just practice black culture?
Is your sister a land whale?
How gay are you?
And
Nigger.

Meh. It happened it happened. You can't change history. But hell. Everyone has a story and stuff. You Italian?

You realize if all spics were like that most of us wouldn't have a problem with them? If you are going to live in a white world you SHOULD be like that. If not you can always go to the jungle

you're starting to sound like a kike, too. i grew up around spics and i've never trusted you people. always switching to your monkey language when you walk to talk shit because you're too pussy to say something to an american because you know we're better than you. your entire race is thieves and crooks, you have contributed nothing to this world.

stupid thread, contributed nothing, sage .

Attached: 1550067851496.webm (320x240, 654K)

I haven't really done DNA testing, but think about this. I'm a mixed guy with a white mom, brown dad, and I look like I'm from Saudi Arabia. I have black blood from my dad. I don't have a sister. And Gay? I don't care. You are my favorite person here lmao

A friendly chat hurt no one.

you're a faggot go to sleep

I'm the opposite.
I consider myself mexican
Most mexicans think I'm white.
My middle school hang nickname was Casper
When I come back from TJ with family, they always make me drive and talk to boarder patrol.

Illegals are a net drag. They depress wages, inflate rentals, and at least as soon as they start popping out kids, they’re getting benefits. Look at the statistics of subsidized lunch programs in school. Not to mention there is almost no way to track these people when they change names, use aliases, etc.

They have only as much humanity as they demand, and they don’t appear to demand any from their home country. In short, not my circus, not my monkeys.

BTW, I threw wetback out there on purpose to see how you’d react. You need to read up more on the history of the border, and I’d be surprised if you’re in Texas.

Holy shit, you’ve got a rough road among the community we’re discussing.

Should I wear a flannel or a white tee with my black hair net?

Attached: 41C65935-0898-4FDA-AD01-CA44E802EFA9.jpg (1080x922, 457K)

My father's father were spanish jews that fled the inquisition. My grandfather survived the nazis. But instead of victimizing themselves further, they set to work, and did shit for america. My grandfather was rescued by americans for WW2. You know what he did? Develop some nice nuclear reactors for our warships. And I speak fluent English to matter what. Only time I had problems with a white guy was when this PC asshole dressed like a pimp to school. Also some furry said his struggle as a furry was harder than being latino.

>I know we got some bad guys on our side
All of you are selfish and exclusively self-serving. You're genetically incompatible with American culture. Spain's biggest mistake was creating your kind.
>school shootings doesn't exactly count as something good either.
What does that have to do with anything? The latest mass school shooting was a goblin like you.

Fuck, I don't know. I always dress casual. Or with a polo shirt

I never sleep ;)

Which are better, corn or flower tortillas?

Attached: the_sheep_lies.jpg (720x514, 130K)

No, my grandfather are from Asturias and Rotterdam. They married women from a German colony in Honduras (San Nicolas) and a Pocahontas beaut from San Pedro Sula, HN.
Life is weird. According to Jow Forums it would be impossible for my family to be poor but here I am.

Generalizations are a mistake that people make. We can say that you all are evil school shooters. But hell. Live and let live. Sounds like some hippie saying, but hey. I live life, you live life.

I need a fence repaired and my lawn raked, how much do you charge per hour in cash, looking for the wetback rate?

Flour for the win. Corn is way to try for me.