Ex-boyfriend goes nuts

youtube.com/watch?v=EGliSheP79w

Man tries to visit his children and the wife's boyfriend starts threatening and insulting him.

Attached: 1540530566576.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=sm3HH1JjYj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should have the right to legally shoot her.

>tattoos
worthless whore

>Being this much of a faggot
I’ll bet your parents haven’t heard you fart in years

Attached: DED83DBA-BFE4-4476-939F-D0D93A76BEA0.jpg (720x1080, 70K)

Nigger faggot.

>veins on legs

Attached: 1544405386197.gif (432x242, 1.56M)

I am gonna have kids I want to be in a country like Russia or Poland where I will have an abilty to curb stomp a nigger and get away with it. Law and order in USA literally prevents this man from doing that

WURL STAH

Isn’t this thot a Jew, also shit cosplay with worse girl.

Yeah, so?

>Published on Apr 12, 2018
Also, prime example why you should never have children.

Also holy shit that whiny nerd voice and he is going to pick up his daughter reliving the whore from any responsibility so she continue burning coal.

The world does need to end.

Attached: 1534126094736.png (800x800, 72K)

>you should never have children

In america ftfy

>In america

Anywhere ftfy

Contacts looks like a doll ..too weird

he’s right though, tattoos are trash

Damn the guy in the car sounds like a fat faggot Jesus.

No only in America, American laws are specifically designed to protect niggers and thots and faggot
This type of shit wouldn't run in countries

I'd say bring a gun but, if court proceedings are still going on filming will help him get his kids back so he's gotta take this if he wants them

Malaki? Are they Mormons or something

Wow I hope he gets custody if she's dating a man like that

why can't we have dueling back?
>Tyrone you fucked my wife and dishonored me I challenge you to a duel
Because being a man and living while your wife being fucked by others you might as well be dead.

Attached: 5a2fef0385600a6111428510.jpg (1920x1080, 852K)

Fat? The opposite really. Sounds like a normal person, as opposed to the overweight gorilla banging on the window shouting using the word bitch as a way to verbalize the ending of a sentence.

he is a white guy you think it's gonna be that easy?

user, a real father would want his kids, hence why hes being nice to the nigger, he wants his kids and he has to walk a razors edge if he wants to beat the mother out for custody

No, anywhere. It's not about laws, laws have absolutely nothing to do with your ex-wife dating, or marrying a psychopath that you then have to deal with every time you go to visit. Do you honestly believe that this shit right here is America exclusive? Which countries prohibit women from dating psychopaths? Go ahead and name them, and their laws specifically.

it's a fucked up system desu

WHO IS TIMMY?

*go to visit your children

>empty tthreats for years
if he let this go on this long he deserves it

A real man wouldn't have kids with a whore like that in the first place. He is guilty just as much.

dude, this has been going on for years, if he is not smart enough to get the better of him in that time then he is just a cuck.

>wow mutt low IQ memes are not just memes
I am not saying dating psychopaths
I am saying gynceocentirc societies like America
which normalize this behavior
In Russia If some psychopath talks shit to you like that he or dares to fuck your wife he would've been in a box already. And no cops would give a shit to investigate like i said strong law and order is not good either it turned a white man into a total cuck

I'd have axed my mother if she had dumped my father for a nigger.

Amerimutt daughter of course acts like this is totally normal

lmao that black man set that scared pussy ass wh*ty straight. wh*ty couldn't even speak properly

ps I am talking about here in america

Also
>kept asking the feral nigger how he thinks it is affecting the kids
Guy is a cuck.

the obvious answer is to kill the nigger, then the kids in front of the nigger fucker, then kill the nigger fucker, then kill himself

Attached: 1468349926938.jpg (103x154, 3K)

Attached: dogstanza.jpg (126x126, 3K)

>nigger keeps telling the cuck to ask for permission first before coming to his house
>"I-I texted their mother"
This is fucking sad.

Attached: 1549403501975.jpg (750x466, 218K)

Nightmare stuff. imagine you know your children are living with him

Clearly the guy has no balls. Still commend him for being a father but his voice alone sounds like a simps voice.

Aaaand his ex-wife talks shit about him behind his back. And he is fat, apparently.

rational choice or just run away from country and start a new life all over again

Tattooed whites get the rope. Just like OP's nigger and his nigger loving ex.

The guy in the car sounds jewish

> defending tattoos
> projecting this hard

... im sorry user...

>implying Tyrone has honor
>implying Tyrone would follow duel protocol
>implying Tyrone wouldn’t bring his monkey friends just in case

This

>hurr durr IQ
People kill one another for talking shit in every country on earth, user. Russia doesn't have laws against murder? How exactly does one get off scott free for murdering someone for an insufficient reasons as "My ex-wife's boyfriend raised his voice at me", or "I'm not with this woman anymore, but this guy is fucking her"? Also, if you bothered to even read the title of the video, it shoud've been blatantly obvious that the crazed nigger in the vid is the ex-wife of the guy filming. Literally the first word in the title. Do you know what the "ex" stands for? IQ indeed.

* is with the ex-wife of the guy filming

perfect spicemen; beautiful nose.

>Amerimutt
well at least I got to see her teen boobies bounce a little bit at the end
hot

lol why are you nigger fetishists even talking about this orc on video

>I’ll bet your parents haven’t heard you fart in years
what kind of degenerate faggot says that? you think you're free by farting around your parents? how about negroids stretching open your gaping asshole in public?
Full sleeve tattoos on women are DISGUSTING, TRYHARD, NOT COOL, and shows they likely have some kind of mental issues. "oh look at me im sooo alternative like every other dumb roastie cause of my big full arm tattoo"
>Doesnt even like metal music
>bobs her head to hip hop

>Some white knight mutt like you online defends her

lamo my sides I seriously died for 10 seconds from laughing user

Ok dude then you can bring this with you just in case. but if you see Tyrone is acting normally then bring up the hand gun
Also a second will hold the ak just in case

Attached: AK47_grande_e9fa87fe-6272-401f-b9f3-bb1813008c28_grande.jpg (600x173, 21K)

>that big fat fucking nose.
>Literal sack of bones.
>has sucked and fucked over 50 dicks
>"HURR WOW SHES SO HAWT PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH CAUSE IM AN ONLINE INCEL!"

Either homosexual, or a fat roastie that's jealous. Which is it?

You just know Tyrone is smashing that underage daughter of his

tryna go gorillion on her

>laws have nothing to do with it
>point out the laws
Man. Burger IQ really isn't a meme, huh? I hate this country.

"lol duuuuude you must be GAY if you dont like a hook nosed roastie with her ribs sticking out"

You know what I am? A man who gets enough decent women with a good variety to think those pics are meh. You're obviously an incel faggot who defends attention whoring e-thot trash online like a mega white knight. And everyone else is "lol gay"
Go have a wank, and you will start thinking normally again up until a few hours later when you start sperging over more kike nosed whores online. Its a vicious cycle for the white knight incel.

>Russia doesn't have laws against murder?
no but no one could get away fucking someones wife without consequences either
>How exactly does one get off scott free for murdering someone for an insufficient reasons as "My ex-wife's boyfriend raised his voice at me", or "I'm not with this woman anymore, but this guy is fucking her"?

cops are corrupt over there they wouldn't bother investigating shit like that

>Also, if you bothered to even read the title of the video, it shoud've been blatantly obvious that the crazed nigger in the vid is the ex-wife of the guy filming. Literally the first word in the title. Do you know what the "ex" stands for?

He is a cuck and not standing up for his kids instead sits down and records like a pussy no wonder his wife left him in other countries like I said he could've been curb stomped.

>faggot
wew lads

Bat to nigger skull

>I'd have axed my mother if she had dumped my father for a nigger.

What would you have axed her?

Damn she's HOT would love to see her spreading HIV among the black population.

She's really attractive. Also, the dad really should've just made a call in advance. He was obviously asking for trouble. OP must be the dad's gay lover.

Attached: OP literally cannot stop.jpg (411x381, 39K)

They dont even fight in the end. Why did u make us watch this video you goddamn leaf? Theres nothing remarkable about it.
Day of the rake cant come soon enough

t h i s

This was hard to watch....

Just thinking the same thing user.

would this shit fly in Ireland? Would an Irish let this happen?

Not a chance. I have never in all my life seen a situation like this. A nutjob acting like that in the street in front of another mans kids and you can be almost certain somebody would step in and put him right even if the guy in the car couldn't. No way I could see somebody getting away with that shit black, white or anything else in between.

This

N

You see but this is accepted in US
man we need to migrate back to you so we can redevelop our manliness we got cucked

Attached: Nonpareil-Dempsey.jpg (180x261, 9K)

Hilarious

>russia

east europe is the only place that with whites isnt more feminist than america you retard

and its east europe

they're the niggers of whites

>they're the niggers of whites
Who cares they stand up for their kids unlike the cuck in the video and the whole America.
also are you Implying that America is not niggrified enough?
read this please and quit larping

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

That smile on the daughter. Wonder what she'll burn.

I just couldn't see that kind of shit happening here without consequences. Even if the guy is a bit of a pussy the fact that neither the kids, the ex of the neighbors stepped in is pretty sad really. People will call it white knighting but this kind of carry on is likely to lead to a severe assault or murder. I think people here know that and know not to fuck about with another mans kids. Nobody here would blame the guy in the car if he cracked his head open with a shovel for that kind of shit and I doubt very many would make a statement to the police if he did it.

who is this cum whore?

Attached: 1539341683768.jpg (1000x1455, 985K)

unforgivable

BANG … "Go be a nigger somewhere else".

Whores.
You know what to do.

Thanks, jews. Diversity truly is our strength

not only diversity but gynceoncetric values white men literally have been stripped from their masculinity.

you know you're a loser when you get this worked up over someone else instead of just talking things out

They tell you to stay in the car when viewing African wildlife.

>I just couldn't see that kind of shit happening here without consequences.

I noticed that but in here for some reason it's the norm

>People will call it white knighting but this kind of carry on is likely to lead to a severe assault or murder. I think people here know that and know not to fuck about with another mans kids.

we need that kind of mentality over here as well

>stay in the car when viewing African wildlife.
while the African wildlife is fucking your wife and not letting you see your OWN kids. yeah sure stay in the car pussy

Who is this?
Sauce?

Just to add to that. The ex would most likely be shunned by the community for letting that idiot act like that and letting the kids think that behaviour is normal. She would be just as toxic as him for that.

filename

Attached: Luxlo_014.jpg (810x1080, 168K)

>I have no sense of humor DERP

Seriously, as long as a silverback knows you carry there will be no problems. We never got to see what the dad looks like and he could have been seriously fucked. Maybe, just maybe, he didn't want to cause a bigger scene in front of his child.

This
We need that shit in here man

No one would be able to keep me from my son. The boyfriend would end up beaten to a pulp or worse if he got in the way.

lets hope

Timmy!
youtube.com/watch?v=sm3HH1JjYj4