No, really. What the fuck happened in Vegas?

No, really. What the fuck happened in Vegas?

Attached: tfw you find out its not comped.jpg (360x434, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cia niggers

Attached: patrick_benjamin_paddock.jpg (980x675, 495K)

>my brother could’ve done anything he wanted... And he did
The absolute legend, best interview I’ve seen in the last couple years easily.

>What the fuck happened in Vegas?

false flag that Jow Forums debunked before implementation.

they dropped the story and memoryholed it BECAUSE we cracked it.

what difference does it make when what happened in New York will never be brought to justice?

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: 3kcWQ5.png (640x360, 38K)

If you watch both his interviews you notice he cranks up the silliness to 11 in the second one

it had something to do with sushi but that meme has passed me by

>Steven Paddock, an overworked government employee, decides to go out guns blazing in order to provide distraction for a dirty bomb deal between Mossad and Communist federal agents.
>This deal did not happen thanks to the effort of one John Titor, a metahuman capable of teleportation.
I wasn't in those threads when it was hot, but that's what I got out of them.

I love the fanfic it was going to be a suitcase nuke or a hit on a genera/saudifag.

Didn’t know there was another one. Thanks user, I’ll check it out.

MOSSAD

Attached: israel las vegas.png (641x427, 45K)

Some dude got fed up with the empty consumerism and hedonism of the modern world decide to revolt against it by going out in a blaze of glory and violence.

Hes almost like the opposite of the Sky King, instead of despairing becouse he was powerless, he despaired becouse he already had everything and there was nothing meaningful to struggle or strive for.

Attached: DTIDPJ4VwAAnXbx.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

There is a man named Peter Stack who is loosely connected to Sandy hook. he used be Vice President of Public Affairs for Taco Bell Corp.

he also used to be Senior Vice President of Ketchum Public Relations.

the bellboy chad nishimura works for Ketchum. He hasnt been a bellboy in years

Attached: 1508631983487.jpg (1056x256, 50K)

yea the 2nd one is when he's carrying the coffee container and he acts like he just did a bump of coke

Some bull shit happened. Don't the Saudis own the top floors of Mandalay Bay hmm

This is the second video I've seen where YouTube is censoring it. How can you get the URL to share it when they now disable sharing? And how are people not talking about this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-224850.png (1290x2048, 836K)

just another lonewolf

Comping you a bump...

Comped sushi

thanks mr. cia nigger

You're all just....fuckin fags

yup, this goys right

wow did you come up with that sick burn all by yourself?

Attached: lookwell.jpg (499x344, 30K)

everyone got comped

Attached: 1511377443118.png (500x375, 396K)

C O M P E D
O
M
P
E
D

There was no shooter. It was nerve gas in all the comped food and drinks.

You're the fag.

You can’t even comprehend the level of it.

Easy....back off

Attached: CCDBA8F1-72E8-4B96-A5D5-0A6E157FB063.jpg (2592x2592, 404K)

check out this faggot. They gave him a free truck for being a freemason hero

Attached: goodboy lollipops hero.png (1053x855, 542K)

it

what happens in Vegas
stays in Vegas

Attached: 1507535484058.jpg (750x895, 335K)

WE WANTED SUSHI?
>got it COMPED
TRIP TO JAPAN?
>COMPED
EXTRA BAGS?
>COMPED

thanks man
still the best pic of the whole event
i maintain that this was a CORPSE

Attached: 1507936471621.jpg (1920x2000, 3.4M)

why did they publish Paddock's real identity, but they changed his age

Attached: stepehn c. paddock.png (927x426, 54K)

i like how these threads get more and more worried every day. why does captcha ask me to find parking meters... what are they up to

Mossad and Saudi op

Arms deal was really a deep state terror attack, they shot up a concert that happened to be within range when they failed to blow up the airport, then left the dealer's dead body to take the fall.

Worry about the next one coming, the Taos school shooter camp was just the tip of the iceberg, and everyone involved in that has disappeared into another deep state hideout.

This. It was a collosal surprise and potential embarrassment that showcased the latest and greatest information operations

ABSOLUTELY COMPED

Attached: 1527350145215.png (717x370, 732K)

oh ffs if you wanna know who did 9/11just ask Ryan Dawson. His movies have more than you could ever want to know about how (((they ))) did it.

Attached: 1510277384342.png (992x744, 407K)

Who comps a trip to Japan? Seriously.

Attached: 1541557031775.jpg (540x720, 82K)

Wasn't it Saudi Arabia or something?

I feel bad for laughing at this

>arms deal
yea it was a big arms deal so the terrorists could buy some run of the mill AR-15's with bump stocks

Attached: nigger please.jpg (800x600, 266K)

>Taos school shooter camp was just the tip of the iceberg
Shit was 2 spooky.

Don't feel bad. It's all so fucking hysterical.

Paddock played video poker for a luxurious living and all the comped sushi he could handle. His wife worked for the FBI. His father had worked for the CIA. He got bored of being Rich so he packed his hotel room full of guns and shot at a country music show from multiple locations at once. He then shot himself in the head after he was dead on the ground. Later his brother was arrested for cp after giving two coked up interviews. This event resulted in the comped come at me bro memes and a ban on bump stocks. It only exists in slid pol threads even though it was the most deadly mass shooting in America. No motive was found other than he was crazy lol.

fuck that asshole

that interview immediately became a piece of cult video. love having people over, getting stoned, and showing it to them.

Attached: 098876545.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

Some rich jew paid the CIA millions of dollars to go on a goyim blood sacrifice killing spree

>played video poker for a luxurious living
nobody plays video poker for a luxurious living, there's your first clue right there it's all fucked up

Thanks, user.

Attached: 1412677291250.png (447x378, 11K)

If you don't know, basically you work at taco bell.

This. CIA (Paddock) supplying weapons to hit Salman and possibly Trump (photos of AF1 there that morning). FBI extracts Salman, assassins find out and kill Paddock to act as a patsy, open fire on the crowd as a distraction to escape.
Interesting note: haven't posted all day, this post triggered captcha

CIA and an unknown death squad tried to kill Bin Salman. Glowies and friends fucked up and worst massacre on US soil happened.

Attached: 1548796212489.jpg (1024x796, 90K)

Spook arms dealer did some shady shit.

>Taos school shooter camp
Kidnapped kids, being trained to shoot up schools, swept under the rug. kek.

We all know what happened

Attached: 280A8755-BDC3-4444-8990-608FEDFAF752.jpg (1080x1080, 278K)

Obviously. Mossad.

He shot the poor faggots that eat at Taco Bell and don’t get all the comped sushi they want

Don't be so dense.

That was my favorite part of the interview. Absolute Chad.

Comped sushi was the other brother. CP brother was a different guy

watching it now, thank you. I skipped the online detective agency, gut instinct said clownworld Minecraft experiment.

He was a liberal trying to make a point about gun control by shooting into a crowd of conservatives at a country music festival.
How is that so hard to understand?

And the dude spends all of his time gambling and has yellow fever so there's no doubt he is dead enough on the inside to do something like that.

He wasn’t sufficiently comped

Attached: 9E83E2CB-7220-41F6-BE16-DFF30F9783D4.jpg (1078x765, 253K)

try again

who's the dense one?

Where did they fuck up? Thats what i want to know

Okay but you offer no refuttal...

never mind I noticed there was a touch of sarcasm in your previous post that I missed
>He got bored of being Rich so he packed his hotel room full of guns and shot at a country music show from multiple locations at once.

Attached: seal team 9.jpg (962x607, 135K)

It was dripping in sarcasm user. At least you're not full sperg. Captcha'd btw, this fucking thread.

6 million cowboys were gassed in retaliation for Hitler gassing 6 million Jews. I think we ALL learned that day that crime DOESN’T PAY.

Attached: B1B3960B-9B3B-4ABC-9A25-F13019681F31.jpg (400x400, 19K)

told status: done got

we're secretly training the google web crawlers to be able to identify objects in photos so that in the future they can filter out all the problematic racist pepe memes

its right here went to the same highs cool. went to the same college. worked as auditor for locked martin, worked for the IRS.

the real Stephen paddock was a CIA nigger

i think it was a lone wolf white guy who had about 80 loaded automatic weapons he didn't even discharge before "WHATEVER" happened

don't you ever not comp my sushi again

Anyone remember which foreign air force was training @ Nellis & staying on the strip an entire month before the event?

people got comped ngger

I'm sure it's on record. The LA Police could look that one up for sure.

typical .gov loser. be a man. private enterprise

I don't get this meme.

You must work at taco bell

good i always pick one wrong box in captcha so someday a self driving car will think a person is a green light