I married an African woman. I love her truly. I love her family. I love her country. I love her values and virtues...

I married an African woman. I love her truly. I love her family. I love her country. I love her values and virtues. I love how she loves me more than I love her. I love her lineage. I'm french. France colonized her country. I'm descended from French colonists just not the one's that colonized her country. I'm learning to speak French. This is the primary language of her country. Her lineage consists of important persons in regards to the foundation of her country. I'm possibly taking away from her lineage if we have children. If I don't contribute to her country in a significant way politically or economic way. Boom lineage of wife. If we have children she'll have a c section because of our racial differences. If we have children they'll be seen as white first then black children in here country. Where they'll be raised. The one drop rule just with my white. I imagine here grandparents would be outraged by our union since passed. Her great grandparents as well and so on. She has many sisters married to french speaking men in France and Belgium. She has brothers who've yet wed. I hope they stick to women along racial/ethnic/tribal lines
I'm against interracial unions. I love my wife. It's love not lust. I'd love to see the shilling of interracial unions stopped on this boards. It's always shilled along the most dengerate lines. Lust us foremost in the degenerate shilling. I'm in an interracial union and I oppose interracial unions. I feel my wife and I share so much but at what cost. Much integrity is at stake.
>interracial unions are wrong
I feel like I could be the poster boy for why interracial unions rock
>they don't
>fuck Jews
>my wife and I thoroughly hate Jews
>Jews are worst than interracial unions I'll agree to this
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1539066233622.jpg (1023x682, 139K)

bro...............you have problems

Are you a masochist? Stop coming to this board instead of trying to change it.

I'd like to be the last person with these problems.

No and no

get some help,man

Like what, mannn

Garden variety schizophrenic

Nice blog post faggot; fun fact you now have a 50-50 chance of having Genital Herpes according to the CDC and your mom

>If we have children she'll have a c section because of our racial differences.
You what now?

Id have an honest discussion with the black girl and explain that you want some time to straighten your mind out

This
what the fuck are you talking about OP lmao

Don't let the offspring leave Africa. Eurasia and America don't need more niggers.

Wow so you ruined your bloodline forever...bet your fathers father is super proud of you...disgraceful

She's black a mixed child would have too large of a head to pass through her narrow hips. It's a racial difference that affects birthing

He is. That is disgraceful. But your point is mute but heard

This place is just one big meme. I hope you don't take anything here seriously and I really hope this is b8.
>If we have children she'll have a c section because of our racial differences.
Fucking yikes.

A mulatto? I don't think so tim

what's your point, OP? why do people shill interracial relationships so much?

i just don't get it. i've never been in awe of an african person. pretty much every other major civilization has had a few people in history who were amazing. genetic fitness is a big deal. a really big deal. it's not like i'd refuse anyone on the basis of race alone. i'd date a really smart black woman if her parents also seemed smart. problem is, there are no such women, or at least i've never met one.

Blacks have larger hips don't they?

Going to bed. Thread is just plebbit tier responses. Maybe I should've added more content to my post with further explanations. I didn't know my audience. Slide thread everybody
>slide thread

Good luck with the rest of your life, man! haha :)

Congrats---you are a subhuman like your wife. Like attracts like.

Weird flex but
Ok
(I couldn't even care less, you just stirred the pot full of purists. Nobody on here can really stop you, so just live your life and forget about this place.)
Also:
>I'm French
>I'm learning to speak French
>flag is set on US
???

Look at the size of that bread

Attached: 1548130031890.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

kys

Attached: MyFace When.jpg (251x251, 10K)

People don't understand how based black women are in other parts of the world. It's mainly north and south America you get the degenerate ones who have become poisoned. Most black women not from these parts are loyal hard working strong women. It's the men who are the lazy shit bags and that's everywhere. These women will do everything for you and be show gratitude for everything you do.

Your kids won’t be white unless they end up taking after you and not your wife considering she’s African it’s likely she has little or close to no admixture so your child will be black due to how race works in our country.
She deserves someone who isn’t a racist cunt, leave her OP and find a racist woman who shares your beliefs