THE GOYIMS

Do they know about the Jewish Lobby more because of that filthy anti-Semite Representative Omar?

Attached: 12F6F40F-3771-4C2A-8E6B-E42C121A0A31.png (500x701, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
moveoveraipac.org
councilforthenationalinterest.org/new/
ifamericaknew.org
mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/
spearhead.co.uk/0404-af.html
unz.com/pgiraldi/israels-international-conspiracy/
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
businessinsider.com/nigel-farage-jewish-lobby-power-trump-israel-russia-2017-10
jewworldorder.org/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywood-then-slam-gentiles-who-say-the-same/
slideshare.net/mobile/MurodelHonor/an-illustrated-history-of-the-jewish-lobby-who-rules-the-world
m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Trump-We-have-to-protect-Israel-shifting-again-on-Syria-withdrawal-579546
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-26/israel-demands-for-u-s-base-are-a-hitch-in-trump-s-syria-plans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1544153736435.png (1029x1154, 667K)

yep, use this omar shit to redpill normies on the JQ and to cause chaos within the left

Attached: jew_subversion.jpg (2924x1952, 1.25M)

Attached: omar cute.jpg (480x494, 42K)

I hope so but worry about them doubling down on support for their "greatest ally"

Nah israel is doomed

NANOMACHINES!
SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE NANOMACHINES!
SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE NANOMACHINES!
SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKENANOMACHI>NES!
>SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

>CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!>CQC!CQC!>CQC!CQC!

NANOMACHINES!
SOOOOOOLIIIIID SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
PSYCHO MANTIS!
METAL GEAR REX!
MEI LING IS BACK!
MERYL!
EVA!
ROSE!
METAL GEAR RAY!
WE GO BACK TO SHADOW MOSES
REMEMBER THIS LEVEL!?
I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT!
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW LIQUID OCELOT!!!!!
ZERO!
HIDEO KOJIMA
SOLID SNAKE IS HERE, BUT HE'S OLD NOW... OH WELL!
I APPLAUDED IT FOR BEING DIFFERENT!
IT BROKE NEW GROUND!
THE GUY THAT POOPS HIMSELF!
ROY CAMPBELL!
QUINTON FLYNN!
RAIDEN, VOICED BY QUINTON FLYNN, HE USED TO BE BORING BUT NOW HE'S A NON-BIOLOGICAL GREY FOX! HE CUTS SHIT UP WITH A KATANA!
VAMP!
THAT'S THE GUY HE CUTS UP!
>NAOMI SHOWED UP AND I CLAPPED
>I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW HER TOO
>I CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNOW METAL GEAR
I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!
"YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD" *Rolls hands like a spaz*
BIG BOSS IS ALIVE AFTER ALL
FOX DIE!
CQC!
OTACON, I'M GONNA CUM!> >CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC! CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!CQC!>CQC!CQC!>CQC!CQC!

>hearthstone
Disgusting
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

moveoveraipac.org

councilforthenationalinterest.org/new/

ifamericaknew.org

Attached: 8A01B3A7-93C9-4E42-BFB9-5A6FBCD27D4A.jpg (752x890, 219K)

Attached: 1849647756894.jpg (780x439, 235K)

You got anything less stale?

you talk like a fag
>and your shit's all retarded.

Don't like a discussion being had about the Jewish lobby, eh?
>you could have just said so.

Also, you pride yourself on your intelligence, but deep down you know you're a mediocre intellect and so you constantly find ways to defend your ego, most of which involve treating assertions and opinion as hard-won knowledge.

Sad.

Attached: 9BDA6C13-9521-4B97-9B22-30A9771CC17F.jpg (320x306, 45K)

the quiet release of the Dancing Israelis after 9/11 with basicallly media silence tells you about the Jewish lobby.

Another is the fact the US government covered up the deliberate Israeli murder of US Marines and sailors.
mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/

Attached: CC8D1BA2-0ADF-4A36-A39B-7FD2212938F3.png (500x502, 51K)

Alistair Fenner: Is Britain Under Zionist Control?
spearhead.co.uk/0404-af.html

Israel's International Conspiracy: Nearly every western country has an Israel lobby
unz.com/pgiraldi/israels-international-conspiracy/

Attached: FED81C35-EACC-4B02-82BC-6C356FC37D13.jpg (618x358, 64K)

"Top Five Clinton Donors Are Jewish" - How Anti-Semitic Is This Fact?
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html

Attached: 7F7B756E-939A-46B2-B2B9-D3FD76A4F734.jpg (1022x675, 133K)

jidf incoming

this thread is now under the custody of the jidf

PLEASE REMAIN CALM GOYIM

...Nigel Farage says the 'Jewish lobby' has disproportionate power in the US
businessinsider.com/nigel-farage-jewish-lobby-power-trump-israel-russia-2017-10

Attached: 781AC2E2-FFAF-4C09-86C1-0EE2C41C2274.jpg (266x374, 25K)

Wow the public calls out aipac then two days later the us Congress full of Israeli citizens and people who need to sign a pledge to Israel to get federal funding makes it illegal to criticize Israel WHAT A COHENSTEINDENCEBERG wow it's that simple right we are all just gonna go away now the kikes win I'm gonna be their slave for pieces of paper they print at will and never jerk off to the Holocaust or laugh at the deformities of inbred kikes again because that would anti Semitic and thats a crime!

STREIS

HAND

EFFECT

YOU

DUMB

FUCKING

YIDs

Jews Boast of Owning Hollywood Then Slam Gentiles Who Say the Same

jewworldorder.org/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywood-then-slam-gentiles-who-say-the-same/

Attached: 54182819-2D92-4CE6-BCAC-C0324943FFB9.jpg (225x225, 15K)

slideshare.net/mobile/MurodelHonor/an-illustrated-history-of-the-jewish-lobby-who-rules-the-world

Attached: 8E293187-2D5B-4023-A335-8E0435B70004.jpg (500x402, 48K)

Whoever made this card parody messed up. It's a real shame.

true but I still like it.

Attached: 29B853D5-8F23-4A91-A977-4AE99DA5A372.png (201x251, 5K)

Because you're a zionist shill. Guess what? The USA won't help Israel when you die to Iran.

TRUMP: ‘WE HAVE TO PROTECT ISRAEL,’ SHIFTING AGAIN ON SYRIA WITHDRAWAL
m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Trump-We-have-to-protect-Israel-shifting-again-on-Syria-withdrawal-579546

Israel Demands for U.S. Base Are a Hitch in Trump’s Syria Plans
:0/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-26/israel-demands-for-u-s-base-are-a-hitch-in-trump-s-syria-plans

Attached: 2C1E1B82-06B7-42CC-82D0-FE0D31B22D61.jpg (414x290, 25K)

>being this retarded
you're the reason shills call us semi-literate. Follow a fucking reply or two, you filthy redditor tier plebian.

Death to Israel. Good night frens.