Is MUSE the most redpilled band?

Is MUSE the most redpilled band?
>They sing about drones, MK ULTRA, evils of globalism
>Used JFK monolithic global conspiracy speech in one of their albums
>Newest album is about simulation theory
They put shitloads of work into their videos, their songs sound fucking great for radio, they barely get 10 mil views per vid. It feels like the music industry kikes are all against them. Just like Depeche Mode and other enlightened bands.

Also just a random question. Have you noticed that when you search for an old awesome song title on youtube, you get another song made by modern kike pop puppet star with the same name? It's almost like music industry is trying to hide enlightened tracks. There are many examples, these aren't coincidences. For example song Judas by Depeche Mode which was hijacked by shitty, retarded, degenerate sounding Lady Gaga Judas. Fuck KIKES.

Attached: C1DCeELLbkS._CR0,0,3840,2880_._SL1000_.jpg (1000x750, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
youtube.com/watch?v=e0UWT0dFSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ_3S-IQm38
youtube.com/watch?v=gd3C9aAupQI
youtube.com/watch?v=YN5AxvjTJhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pYQKWUuq_Jg
youtu.be/KYHLar--tac
youtube.com/watch?v=OIT0ucf_gys
youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyI
youtu.be/QQ_3S-IQm38?t=117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>their songs sound great

there's your problem right there

Yes. Many of their songs contain lyrics that are a metaphor for the current state of the world.

You can see several songs broken down analytically in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: tumblr_o6mrw19sMj1qbtrumo1_1280.jpg (1200x753, 491K)

The Korn lead singer was on Alex Jones talking about the illuminati and how Obama was trying to help them establish a NWO so

Also fuck music critics and music reviewers. They're sleeping with kike music producers. They will give the sound of dookie hitting the ground or some new rap artist who talks over generic beat 10/10 for no fucking reason. Also the more hard to access some shit is the better it is for them. Just look at The Velvet Underground & Nico, My Bloody Valentine - Loveless, Death Grips. The more degraded and fucked everything sounds the better it is for those vampires. Or they're all over depression sometimes. Look at Radiohead. They have a few good tracks but most of that shit is kill me now tier.

more like sleepingpilled band
their songs are boring as fuck

What's wrong with these two?
youtube.com/watch?v=e0UWT0dFSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ_3S-IQm38

The lead singer married a Hollywood Jewess then recanted his earlier statements on (((9-11 Truth)))

Attached: diversity.jpg (2653x1759, 3.32M)

those guys looke like ex-scene fags probably involved pedophilia and satan worshipping

That was gay and fuck Joe pecsi

No. That would be:
>BASED Holy Bible - Manic Street Preachers - Richie Edwards
youtube.com/watch?v=gd3C9aAupQI

youtube.com/watch?v=YN5AxvjTJhQ
>On Political Correctness

Attached: b87ad257992407e391869484a2b7c86b.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

Muse died with the release of Black Holes and Revelations.

>is X redpilled

Now we're talking.
Old school lefties that played a concert in Cuba with Fidel listening backstage.
Basically commies, but at least no idpol.

I learned this through movie reviewers too, used to care so much as a youth only to realize it's all nepotism

Fuck you. The good people will win in the end. Seriously the very fact that melon refused to review the newest Depeche Mode album speaks volumes. Of course it was nothing special but it was a billion times better than shit rap he reviews every day. It's also pretty funny how Depeche Mode are among the bands which drag in the most people during their concerts but you won't hear most of their song in the mainstream. Critics refuse to give their albums the time of day. The lead singer saw life after death and fixed his ways, but nobody wants to put an inspiring story on a pedestal in the jewish music and journalistic industry.
Just listen to this and tell me this isn't holy youtube.com/watch?v=pYQKWUuq_Jg
Fuck kikes and fuck RAP.

Of course, great fucking band.
Check this live show out
youtu.be/KYHLar--tac

I didn't like dub step MUSE.
Dub step and rap is trash bro.

Don't bro me if you don't know me fag

Fuck those retards. Commie pieces of shit that are no doubt welcoming refugees into their country.

All rock bands are kinda faggy. They’re for teenage girls.

>song called "the globalist"
>lyrics include: "there's no country left to love and cherish"
>"It's gone. It's gone for good."
Almost like Jow Forums made an album

>The Korn lead singer was on Alex Jones talking about the illuminati and how Obama was trying to help them establish a NWO so

Jonathan Davis is pretty based although he supported rand paul over donald trump but rand paul isnt bad either so its all good

>Fuck those retards. Commie pieces of shit that are no doubt welcoming refugees into their country.

>Muh commie
kek
"I think you are the devil itself"
>I'll give you the respect you deserve

Attached: liberals BTFO.jpg (2048x1822, 435K)

Nah bro, the Killers are the most based
check out their latest hit

youtube.com/watch?v=OIT0ucf_gys

This is the only song I know, of theirs.
It’s alright.. The video is pretty funny
youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyI

Attached: FFFA364D-BC4C-4BA8-92A8-5B96A1CD674B.gif (280x280, 115K)

Attached: A778CF06-ACEE-45A4-ACC3-D6B5700C2B10.jpg (600x596, 61K)

Muse is absolutely the gayest fucking music on earth.

no u r the gayest music on earth

Origins of Symmetry was good
Absolution and Black Holes & Revelations were GOAT albums
Resistance was solid
everything after that has been shit.

their lyrics might be redpilled (Drones literally had a song called The Globalist about a (((globalist))) who only wanted to destroy nations and cultures) but musically they've really lost their edge and spiralled away into weird synth shit that isn't nearly as good as what they used to be. none of their new stuff holds up.

I liked the song map of problematique

America is beyond saving and has been since the south lost the war.

I wonder what their view on the "holocaust" is?

>sooo readpyled
Their bands could be comprised of Hitler clones and I wouldn't care because their music is garbage.

musicians can't say that shit or they'll get banned from all the venues/distribution channels

the most restrictive business next to acting maybe

I'm still surprised one of their songs has the lyric "it time for final solution" or something similar

youtu.be/QQ_3S-IQm38?t=117

go to 1:57

Not one damn song about people with disorders of sexual development and you think that’s redpilled? You’re clearly a gay fag, OP.

Attached: B434B60D-4CD3-4CA7-927D-AE95BD7441C3.jpg (550x394, 40K)