cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00788r001900760001-9
nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2005/mgs_plates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=26vx-EfVD8g
info.publicintelligence.net/DIA-WarpDrives.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=NxZQAgtPXzA
spacewarpdynamicsllc.com/blank-zb9d2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but Nordics exist and they're coming to wipe out Israel.

yes ive seen them

Yes. I was abducted when I was 9. Nothing really exciting except they left me on the roof of my house and I had to find a way down.

Yes.

If you watch this video, the truth will become obvious. It starts off about a different topic, but if you stick with it you will see how it all connects.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: 1524490411111.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

Yes. If you go to the fbi website and search the classifieds there’s a partially sealed document that lightly mentions them but the rest of it is classified. Here’s the descriptions used in the file:
Color: Ranges of Brown
Stature: Short and Stocky
Language: Fast gibberish
Origin: Mexico, South and Central America
Weaknesses: Walls, Atheism, Medium Wage Work, Immigration.

Attached: A5E11189-A0D7-4C6D-B51D-C6E09C9BDBEF.jpg (251x233, 5K)

Epic fail

Kys drumpfcuck

I hope so. The one on the cover of the book 'Communion' is a better attention grabber. Use that instead.

For intelligent beings they tend to be either dicks or stupid.

They hop the border and vote Democrat.

Lol

It amuses them. The aliens work in mysterious ways.

Attached: 2BA6AA72-1375-4265-A476-95EA71280707.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

Story

I’ve seen their saucers. Typically pick up trucks, unmarked busses and semi trucks. I don’t understand their advanced technology of stacking everyone together like sardines but it must be advanced...

Attached: B2C4F559-43BF-442A-8BB5-16538CDDD8E2.png (498x594, 137K)

I really want to meet one. I really do.

yeah, I do

they're fucking evil dude it's indisputable, the reason our governments suck is because they suck

Yes and getting abducted is terrifying

Hyperboreans? and everyone know aliens are angels who are energy beings that operate at much higher frequencies

If they did, the government could never admit to being cucks that can't defend themselves from them.

I had a number of experiences with weird shit in my childhood and adolescence including what people would otherwise call grey aliens and the nordic ones, but I don’t claim to be abducted nor do I push the shit heavily on other people because I have since done drugs and got diagnosed with a mental illness and feel that I would discredit the whole phenomenon.

I feel that they aren’t extraterrestrial as much as they are of Earth on different planes of existence that are accessible specifically through the subconscious mind, that we know specifically as archetypes whose interactions we derive specific, personal meaning from, and the experiences lead me to question a lot about what we consider reality to be, and interaction with others who had similar experiences sort of influenced my political views since aliens and conspiracy theories normally go hand in hand on the internet.

Do they exist?
Highly likely. In the vast reaches of the universe, there's bound to be at least one form of life.
Have they Visited us yet?
Doubtful. Most evidence is either inconclusive or entirely fabricated.

That’s why I believe they’re a psychological phenomenon. Either in a spiritual sense as something that’s part of the framework we’re a part of, or in the sense that they’re a mental construction that fulfills some mental requirement for “the other” which is beyond the animal kingdom that represents either some cultural aspiration (nordics) or an existential threat (the greys, or reptilians).

Attached: 1537622373168.jpg (250x238, 17K)

My astronomy teacher once talked about this and said if you put life on a planet at one and a million, just any sort of life, and then said that the chances of that life being as or more advanced than ours you would have about 100,000 civilizations in our galaxy that are as or more advanced than us. The problem is just that because space is so infinitely huge and has been around for so long I really don’t think that if we discovered a civilization they would even still be around. Say we got a signal beamed at us it could be millions of light years away and millions of years old. As sad as it sounds humanity will probably never meet extraterrestrials and if we do then we’re beyond fucked. If they find us first they would wipe us all out.

If a civilization becomes interplanetary and capable traveling the distances necessary to reach another civilization (millions of light years), then they are either immortal or are sufficiently advanced as to be able to harness the power of stars or terraform, making the act of taking over a planet unnecessary as they’d be capable of regulating their own consumption, unless they’re some interplanetary cancer. They would have likely attained some form of economic post-scarcity as to render a hostile takeover for our resources or environment unnecessary, unless there’s some metaphysical shit in play, like some spiritual conflict or something.

>There are no aliens goy! Nothin to see here! It's all bluebeam!

Attached: earth.png (487x366, 108K)

Yeah they're actually the layer behind the lizard people. Anyone have that version of this pic?

Attached: 1546843088277.png (640x307, 226K)

I was once swallowed by one that appeared as a giant invisible skeleton. It took me past my mum and her friend. I was 4. Then when I was 13 one was looking past my bedroom door at me while I sleep and disappeared super fast and silently. I wish I didn’t have these memories

Too far away too care

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

well, people have found a face near a pyramid on mars

which you could just be like, eh whatever probs just some gay bullshit.

but then it turns out the CIA were doing remote viewing stuff to try and see if they could get psychics or whatever to transport their body to a set of geographical coordinates and explain what it looked like and all that.

and yeah the coordinates were like right next to where this image is on mars

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate

cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00788r001900760001-9

so yeah, the CIA knew it was suspect to find such weird structures on mars, we either came from there or mars had been inhabited at one point and some fucked up shit happened to it

but yeah they reckon mars had water and all kinds of stuff on it, it's been confirmed

nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2005/mgs_plates.html

so yeah make your mind up i guess..

also, only in 2008 did the US government finally claim that Area 51 existed by that name.. people have known about it for a Looooooong time tho... so it's worth looking into the whistleblowers that worked there and the people that named it anything but "groom lake test facility"

Attached: marsfacepyramid.jpg (189x320, 9K)

I made this webm to piss off /x/ and it went viral

Attached: UFO sighting in Beaver Utah 2016.webm (700x350, 882K)

Attached: image.jpg (1421x682, 117K)

I see ufos on a weekly basis. Usually I see something resembling a moving star, though without blinking lights like aircraft, and moving in unpredictable patterns, sometimes getting insanely bright, sometimes getting so dark they disappear. I've had a few friends witness this with me, one's a commercial pilot who said it sure as fuck isn't a plane/chopper. No idea if they're aliens or some undisclosed aircraft, but it's insane how often I see them. Almost every night I go out for a smoke and look up I always catch something odd, if you look at the sky for 10 minutes a night I don't know how you wouldn't have seen something.

Lol

Demons do exist because I used to always get attacked by them as a kid during sleep. Would wake up in middle of night with pure fear, hear grunting noises, and see hallucinations. I even had cold spots in my room. It got so bad that I started to like the feeling of fear. It became a drug to me but they stopped coming shortly after.

No! But disorders of sexual development do! It’s time to wake up and recognize!

Let me guess, the conclusion is that Jesus Christ and God are aliens fighting Satan?

If god exist then, explain why tranny ass is better than cis! HOW SWAY! HOW!

Attached: BF2DDA3E-4200-42B7-87AF-4CDD25A4BBBA.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Because Americans have cities with light pollution where I live I can see the Big Dipper and a few other stars as well as a line of planes waiting to land at the airport. If I’m in the woods tho I always see a shooting star it’s a very very fucking marvelous sight

Yeah i see plenty of those too, a couple meteorites too have lit up the entire sky which is pretty insane, but what I'm talking about is neither of those, it moves in circles and zig zags and all sorts of weird patterns. I really need to get a quality camera that can actually capture that shit.

Please explain these disorders?

Attached: DAAD0D83-0DAF-46C5-8F75-ECEFF90AD391.gif (350x545, 1.95M)

went and checked for myself just ow on google mars/earth, bit weird how specific they are with the coordinates, lots of the other ones are integers and no decimal

also, using old pic that was edited like 30 years ago, even though theres clearly new data

also psyop cuck bot wtf??????

Attached: cuckbot.jpg (851x781, 240K)

Not news... Check
Not politics... CHECK
Leftard slide shit posted as a question... CHECK
Retards replying to slide threads.... CHECK

Seriously guys, what the fuck?

Attached: 1542601797165.png (1156x2031, 290K)

▲ ▲
youtube.com/watch?v=26vx-EfVD8g

you will find us in Zeta Reticula, we are waiting brothers

Attached: wizard.gif (400x560, 1.08M)

Honk

cia niggers cant triforce

confirmed alien

>what is ftl
info.publicintelligence.net/DIA-WarpDrives.pdf

If they do they’re assholes for not gettinf rid of the modern sadists in human govts for us.

Yes, but they are actually demonic entities from other dimensions.

>For intelligent beings they tend to be either dicks or stupid.
They're just emotionless. Like, put you on your roof, in your room, whatever. Doesn't matter

no, no Dyson swarms

They should know we would need to get down from the roof. Should just put us next to our entrances.

Maybe it's some darwin shit. If we're not strong enough to shrug off our own worst elements we don't deserve to join the intergalactic brotherhood.

Maybe was a weird situation where the parents were awake and looking for him.

Probably

▲ ▲
earthling technology is light years behind what we have achieved, it even fails to detect a triforce efficiently. however, it remains that we created you in our own image but you are being quarantined in this solar system because you are the niggers of the Milky Way
youtube.com/watch?v=NxZQAgtPXzA

Attached: wizard-2.gif (386x304, 193K)

K mountain german.

Cool come visit me sometime.

Not in my bed when I'm asleep.

That would scare the shit outta me.

Attached: cit_hidamari.jpg (300x278, 25K)

Taken from a Mars rover:

Attached: 1537231875692.png (864x784, 436K)

They exist. But they probably see us as bunch of fucking idiots. Most likely AYY LMAOS just decided to stream what happens on earth on alien internet, and now aliens are watching this just to laugh at retarted things humans do. Maybe they are making memes about that and probably on alien video sharing page they have "Earthling fail compilation" with things like rise of femminism or creation of Europeian Union and they watching it and Laughing hard.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 72K)

find me here
37.111818,-115.84291
at 13:41 Martian time. You will see me in the news anyway later this week after certain claims are verified
im attending a meeting at the United Nations on how best to seed technology and encourage diversty among you Earthlings. I was not born on this Earth. Maybe you can spot me, Im the guy who looks like a wizard, hence the wizard postings

Attached: xcfyxb6jujcy.jpg (343x326, 51K)

Unlike probeniggers, based scalefags will treat their slaves with respect when our takeover is complete.

Attached: erwy5b2.jpg (1200x900, 86K)

>encourage diversty
oh fuck off space jew. Just kill our shitskins and we can get on with it.

no the Jews have a different handler entirely, called Pleidians. the Jews even intermarry with their gods. the Pledians encourage spirituality and created religion. we are interested in technology and the art of war. we need a united mankind. troop cohesion. but the tribalist chimpanzee genes in you are still dominant i see

Attached: zxO1iaN.png (278x354, 58K)

lmao it's just chillen

Controlled ftl travel would necessitate enormous amounts of energy that would necessarily imply a controlled power source which would necessarily imply a sufficient understanding of science such as nuclear transmutation of materials, chemistry, and physics to make the application of force for the materials necessary for the sustainment of life unnecessary, and therefore inefficient.

Whatever, as long as they won't take away video games and anime they can take over the world.

If I go there I'm going to pic related soon after lawl

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x663, 74K)

You just have to understand, some of us are inferior leftovers from evolution. You will get much more efficient soldiers if we are one race. That being said, whites tend to be the best at warfare.

>Just kill our shitskins and we can get on with it.
But isnt the naive whites intermingling with "shitskins" a form of eugenics. Do you not think the average IQ of whites would improve over time with a culture of miscegenation

>what is antimatter
>complete e=mc^2 fuel energy usage.

Space niggers would be able to get antimatter far easily than we would my friend

Attached: antimatter.jpg (962x494, 224K)

yes and they are homo as fuck

Your videogames and waifus are safe.

is it not technically impossible for them[aliens] not to? since we humans are an example/precedent of life living in a Universe of literal infinite possibility; what happens when you X anything by infinity?

Attached: Drake's_Equation.jpg (2800x1050, 915K)

It’s almost impossible that they don’t

No its just a waste of time and complicates the issue.

This is Jow Forums,the only /x/ stuff that is discussed here are lizard people.

Without wars there is no natural selection for more fit genes. Miscegenation and after some time fighting a race war is an efficient way of improving the select gene pool. Better result to have whites fight to kill instead of having grays do the work.

>what is warping space using electromagnetic charges and creating a shortcut circumventing your stupid "rules of physics" in the first place
human physics is brainlet tier. even a fucking thunderstorm is more intelligent than you lot
spacewarpdynamicsllc.com/blank-zb9d2
because you were given a head start. we also had our very own "troubles" in the earth colonies. our principles dictate that we give all humanoid species an equal chance. and so all of you were equal in our eyes. then came the beings from Orion, they based out around Persia stretching to current day India, they wanted gold. so they tainted some of you from this are so you could be smart enough to work their mining equipment. we could not allow this and we went to war. Orion didnt care about earth as we did, so they used weaponry, banned by the Intergalactic Council on earth, blocking out the sun and ushering in an age of darkness.

Those who think I am "larping" ,as you humans put it, can verify claims by searching your electronic archives

Attached: rvxn7ndiahw11.gif (660x780, 201K)

[detonate]

Attached: 1426865840598.png (1024x750, 98K)

This is only true because ayys have infiltrated the mods. Why do you think people spam fuck jannies?

Attached: 36986483_462437534236092_8512794136095490048_n.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

yes, but
>they probably don't look anything like in your pic
>they're probably way dumber than us
>we'll likely never see them
the end

No

It's a trap

>way dumber than us
>american
>on the last page of the humanoid intelligence rankings
why do you say no? im interested in hearing your viewpoint

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u5.jpg (528x550, 45K)

>cuck
>no u
>Drumpf myth
>says that an obvious joke is and epic fail

>head start
Lol we are the newest species of them all, no? We had no head start, hell the arab were ahead of us at one point. We won fair and square.

>posts facebook frog
>calls anyone dumb
never reply to me again

Don't these straight-up SAUCER-SPOOK-threads belong on /x/ ?

Attached: SaucerSpookSays.jpg (881x569, 17K)

I’m not saying that ftl travel is inefficient. I’m saying that hostility for the sake of the acquisition of resources, or harvesting human beings is unnecessary when it could be done entirely in laboratories, making hostility unnecessary and inefficient UNLESS there are other goals which I previously stated as likely being metaphysical in nature.

we have newer projects on Proxima Centuri. Some extremists among the intergalactic council are advocating for an Exterminatus Extremis on Earth, we are fending them off, but it wont be long until the populism sweeps across the senate
>hey look he posted a picture from xyz
>what a retard
>i know the picture is from xyz, but i never go there
>people from xyz are such losers
>never reply to me again

Attached: t-rex.webm (1280x720, 1.1M)

Why do you care if we occupy this planet?

this planet is not your own sweetie. we found it, terraformed it in a week and put you here just to prove to our scientific guild that such a feat is possible. it is our property. if some of us feel you need to be wiped out and eart is to be repurposed, then so be it. however, we love you and shall prevent such things from happening

Attached: fad982a8610f334dfb0513e01618897d.png (1176x1500, 384K)

What a pointless thing to care about in a limitless universe. So why even make us in the first place?

Yes, I am one.

why did we design 1067 different unique intelligent species? why do you earthlings make computers, why do you seek to travel to Mars? why do you you ponder about what is in space? why do you explore new lands? why do you make better weapons to get an advantage over your enemy? why do you even keep on living? because you are part of us and our blood flows in you, we are curious by default. in summary, we are just measuring our space dicks

Attached: maki.jpg (560x480, 138K)

Why destroy us then if your so powerful? You have plenty of room and the ability to craft whatever you want.