This shit makes no sense

>Pro-Sharia, Third Wave Feminist (Despite the contradiction to the former), Communist, abortion, welfare, immigration, gun control,
>Anti-White, male, gun, small government, wall, nuclear family, christianity
>cries about muh palestine so Jow Forums loves her

As an outside observer to all this I can say you guys are pathetic. Literally marching to your own doom because some brown bitch appeals to your butthurt.

Attached: _105604365_tv052156171.jpg (660x371, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's an anti western psyop using big brained nazis as pawns.

What has she said/done that’s antiwhite? Or anti male? Not that I doubt you, just not familiar.

Jow Forums don't love her they love what she's doing, causing infighting amounts the left.

Basically Jow Forums are enjoying being the Jews for once

We don’t love her we just like seeing the other side eat themselves.

>Pro-Sharia, Third Wave Feminist
Muslims see it ok to lie in order to gain power. The reason they voted left is because leftists were ok with letting them in. There is no such thing as a liberal Muslim, except perhaps a degenerate white convert like Lindsey Lohan.

Ilhan is absolutely religious.
>Anti-White
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
>cries about muh palestine so Jow Forums loves her
nothing wrong with that and absolutely based. If Muslims were white, the other 30% of pol would immediately side with her as well. SHE IS THE BEGINNING OF THE WAR

> a US politician naming the jew

how is this bad, again?

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: 183828.jpg (500x682, 207K)

She is one person out of 435 congressmen/women. She is literally just a
short term shit show. She probably wont even get re-elected after this shit but she IS useful at this point in time however to wake the normies
from there stupor.

Whoa nigga. I dont like that dumb muzzie bitch. Any Jow Forums tard here claiming they like her just because "da joos" is retarded as fuck.

Palestine isn't even real.

I hate her on everything else and consider her an enemy, but she's 100% right on this issue and I fully support this specific fight of hers

WHy is she always wearing something on her head? Is she always that cold?

fuck off rarefag, worry about your shitty living conditions, living packed like rats. And your high cost of living lmao

hey man it's not my fault minneapolis hijacked the whole damn state.

>the enemy of my enemy is my fren

lmao who cares faggot, stay mad. this is the best show they won't show on television and it's happening right now. fuck the fun police.

Jews have all the power in America, muslims do not. It made logical sense to temporarily get behind someone who is driving a wedge into your greatest enemy. Muslims will never have power here so at very worst she gets flattened by kike pressure and we go back to bitching about everything else.

Retard amerimutts can’t tell she’s controlled opposition. How many white republican senators have you heard criticising Israel in the last 70 let alone the last 20 years. Virtually ZERO. That’s because jews control the media and politics. If jews wanted to silence Omar they could very easily. But they don’t. Why? Moreover, if jews and Muslims are sworn enemies as you suggest, why did Jews bring so many of them into our countries in the first place?Because they want to create an artificial divide. If (((they))) can get you to side with the BASED Muslim woman, then Islam must be good, right?

Notice since this tweet how many amerimutt posters keep pushing the idea that Islam is good for America - meanwhile both entities are working together to take over your government and institutions, steal your jobs, and eventually take over your neighbourhoods and demographically replace you.

Jews and Muslims have always been two sides of the same coin. When Muslims invaded Spain in the 13th century Jews helped them. The reality is they’ve been working together for thousands of years. Which makes sense when you consider that both groups are genetically very similar (both semites) and lived together for thousands of years in the Middle East before getting conquered by the Romans. Incidentally, Saudi Arabia is closely allied with Israel and its no secret that the Saudi royal family are crypto Jews.

You fuckers are manipulated so easily. Perhaps Islam will be good for the west, if only to get rid of you gullible pasty onions boys. Like lambs to the slaughter. Jeez.

Attached: 1187CB24-C67E-48FF-B02C-850D6D110575.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

>one brown bitch calls out kike organization
>at literally no cost to us
>more people than before are questioning our "greatest allies"
>checks flag
kek what happened to that singapore iq?

that's a lot words for "she's a nigger". stop the pilpul man, we ain't that dumb.

We're already the jews user. Pol is an insular community of people from all accross the world, who feel we have been outcast from society. We hide our power-levels, and put on a mask as we interact with our enemies, who don't even perceive us as such, and prepare to betray them when the happening arrives or even work to cause the happening.

Attached: jew vote donors.jpg (1658x1350, 592K)

>Muslims will never have power here
What, like they have no power in Europe? How long will that last?

Jews and Muslims are the SAME FUCKING HAPLOGROUP YOU STUPID NIGGERS.

Attached: BC3F32FD-2EEB-4541-97DA-2407E23882A9.png (612x753, 239K)

that's fine, she can be controlled op while naming jews. what difference would it make? you want us to start saying "HEY YOU CANT DO THAT, THAT'S ANTISEMITIC"

She takes lots if showers; constantly trying to scrub the mud off her skin. To get dry she puts a towel on her head. Very simple math.

Indices Difference Info
Consumer Prices in Jakarta are 47.38% lower than in Toronto
Consumer Prices Including Rent in Jakarta are 54.54% lower than in Toronto
Rent Prices in Jakarta are 67.44% lower than in Toronto
Restaurant Prices in Jakarta are 68.71% lower than in Toronto
Groceries Prices in Jakarta are 45.24% lower than in Toronto

Local Purchasing Power in Jakarta is 70.60% lower than in TorontoIndices Difference Info
Consumer Prices in Jakarta are 47.38% lower than in Toronto
Consumer Prices Including Rent in Jakarta are 54.54% lower than in Toronto
Rent Prices in Jakarta are 67.44% lower than in Toronto
Restaurant Prices in Jakarta are 68.71% lower than in Toronto
Groceries Prices in Jakarta are 45.24% lower than in Toronto

Local Purchasing Power in Jakarta is 70.60% lower than in Toronto

>What does it matter if she’s controlled opposition?

Because the whole point of using a BASED Muslim to criticise Israel is to fracture the opposition. They want whites to take a more lenient approach to Muslims by establishing themselves as a common enemy. When in reality, jews and Muslims are working together to undermine YOUR society. It’s textbook divide and conquer strategy.

In the words of Lenin, the best way to control your opposition is to lead it yourself.

And you are getting played like a fiddle.

Attached: 67E28595-F78A-4938-AE1D-931A43CE28DC.jpg (719x538, 54K)

Shills are spamming her on this board. Real white men of good character understand she is a dirty shitskin who wants us all dead so she can Jihad the continent with her nigger brethren.

Muzzies are our FUCKING ALLIES you dumb piece of shit kike fuck. If they stay in their own country, they're based. I would fight beside niggers, spics, gooks, anything but kikes, against you fucking evil fucking kike monsters.
NO ONE HATES SHIT SKINS. We hate that you're using them to genocide us you dumb fucking kike rat.
I'm actually, unironically pro diversity. I want every race to live in their own homelands, unaccosted by fucking evil kike merchants and businessmen and bankers and heads of fucking state.
I want to revel in the glory that is being white, uncontested at the top of humanity, and I want to go visit shit holes and laugh at their primitive ways.
Fucking kike piece of fucking shit I want you and every last kike down to the fucking last fucking kike fucking child to fucking die in the most horribly excrutiating ways imaginable, and a part of you knows that it wouldn't even come close to repaying your karmic debt by the eye for an eye rules of your fucking evil God.

The only people that are going to be more lenient toward muslims (if that's even possible) after this are the "left". If they learn a thing or two about our "eternal allies" on the way, good. It really makes no difference.

Jow Forums deserves the far-left domination that's coming. They're literally cheerleaders for the islamist/communist overlords now.

All because of MUH PALESTINNEEEE

Attached: 1461897144426.png (574x588, 182K)

this insanity

Fyi, google "political positions of Ilhan Omar" and find 1 thing you like from her except for her being anti-Israel, which loads of dems are anyway

Attached: Israel Support.png (209x205, 10K)

Has nothing to do with Palestine

She was voted in because her district is 80% Somali, not because of anything she did or said.

she needs to be pushed into supporting gay marriage. If she refuses, shit will really hit the fan.

Her district has voted in a Muslim since 2002. She's not going anywhere.

I hate the bitch I’m just hoping that both the Establishment-left and the Commie-left accelerate into each other at a velocity that vaporizes both of them. I hope it alienates every centrist into Trump’s movement, and so far it is.

The point is, the media are going to use criticism of Israel by Muslims as a pressure valve and a cover for the islamization of western countries. Because after all, anyone who criticises Israel are BASED now, right? So by extension, feminist muzzies who support gun control are BASED too because they too criticise Israel? Right?

Meanwhile Muslims are taking over your neighbourhoods and establishing militias to forcefully take your land.

Attached: F1911C63-0EEE-4361-BF52-93ECC43C632B.jpg (595x819, 62K)

She said white men would be put in chains if they dont convert to Islam.