What is there to prove. Trump is a Russian agent...

What is there to prove. Trump is a Russian agent , became one the day he asked the Russians to interfere in our election on National Television ! The problem is his supporters don't give a s*** and yet they'll tell you how much they believe in the Constitution and America. Trump is destroying our country from within.

Attached: 1520107921984.png (640x640, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
nytimes.com/2019/02/01/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-cherokee-dna.html
cnn.com/2019/02/01/politics/elizabeth-warren-apology-to-cherokee-nation/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dear Diary...

Occupy this. Shit bait bro.

Attached: 1550081592485.gif (308x397, 885K)

Shit b8, but i will bump it cause i'm in good mood

sagearooni.

Elizabeth made the claim of her heritage, so it was up to her to prove it

Presidents must be American, so Obama had to provide SOME proof that he was American. I don't agree with the impossible-to-please crowd who only demanded more

Trump was accused of working for Russia by his detractors. It is up to them to prove it, or else you have guilty-until-proven-innocent

Russian interference would be great compared to the reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: D2L1PcJ.jpg (480x506, 36K)

>occupy
Ez shill spoted

OP has to prove he's not a useless faggot.

>physically impossible to prove the contents of one's thoughts
>not even possible to control other peoples' thoughts to the extent OD demands

imagine thinking a birth cirtificate is the same as corruption

So we are Facebook at this point.

>she didn't
>he didn't
>that's not how that works

>Trump works for Russia

Attached: 1549667320146.gif (413x243, 51K)

>King nigger never successfully proved he was American.

>Elizabeth Warren proved that she wasn't native American.

2 years in despite a massive investigation no one has been able to show anything Trump did wrong during the campaign. 2 years in and I have still not heard an actual explanation as to what "collusion" is actually supposed to mean. What exactly did he collude to? Also king nigger was born in Kenya and Elisabeth Warren took a government subsidized job under the false pretense of being native American and has extensively based her career on being a minority of native American descent.

Attached: 1525130218700.jpg (598x337, 101K)

OP is proof enough that Opie is massive faggot

>proving you are a thing
>proving you are not a thing.

Cringe

Elizabeth Warren did not prove that though
nytimes.com/2019/02/01/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-cherokee-dna.html

cnn.com/2019/02/01/politics/elizabeth-warren-apology-to-cherokee-nation/index.html

"We are encouraged by this dialogue and understanding that being a Cherokee Nation tribal citizen is rooted in centuries of culture and laws not through DNA tests," Hubbard added.

The senate said that there was no proof of a collusion.

Proving a negative.

c'mon, like u dont know what's going on already?

Attached: 1512348316089.jpg (501x607, 63K)

he cant

Attached: trumpy happy as owner approaches .jpg (480x516, 27K)

Why do Amerifats get the need to blame Russia for everything that doesn't go their way? Russia is just protecting its interests, its the yanks who keep sticking their noses where they're not supposed to.

>what is burden of proof

>Proving a negative

Brainlet detected.

The whole world belongs to us, Euronigger. If Russia can invade the crimea then we can invade whoever.

Brainlet post

Shut up. No one here argues like this and you know it. Now take off the cnn mask get back to work.

Ma’m do you have any proof of that statement?

Attached: B333DE18-99D9-4030-A62D-F57120DFCAEF.jpg (600x653, 83K)

t. kremlinbot

Nigger, please

>The whole world belong to us
Yeah maybe because you morons set up bases at every corner of this bloody globe. America invades weak countries for financial gain. Also, the whole world doesn't belong to you yanks, that's just your mentality.

>muh russia meme

sage

> Sage
> Can't prove negative
You cannot prove I'm not a super-intelligent half-dog / half-man hybrid. I could with pic and timestamp. And I might be according to being a leaf.

THIS.
And it's pretty funny how many times I've had to explain the 'Onus is on the accuser' ---part-----to so many libtards IRL

Attached: OpiscollasalFaggot.jpg (960x640, 269K)