Fags of Jow Forums

how do we rectify the absolute degeneracy of the LGBTQAARP community? I hate that I am tied to these people, I want to live in peace.
How do we go about subverting and ending such degenerate behavior among our "peers", such as: child drag queens, trannies, sexualized pride parades, forced sexuality education on children as young as kindergarten? Is there any political solution, or is it a social one?
I am not self hating, but I hate that I am associated with such depraved people. I'd sooner go back into the closet than tolerate this behavior.

Attached: weimerica.jpg (1057x832, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one who unironically says "degeneracy" can claim to not be mentally handicapped. If you are over the age of 18 you should be ashamed of yourself. You talk like an edgy 13 year old who lets Jow Forums think for him.
Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: dork ass losers.jpg (896x3660, 330K)

Do you want sum of this?

Attached: 1547101263421.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

And yet... here you are. Lol clown.

>tfw no far right dominant bf

Attached: 1478654238495.png (293x281, 50K)

I am quite capable of writing a logical proof. I recognize degradation of society having witnessed it firsthand.
Oy vey

Hell is for ever!

Leftists have to destroy themselves. You can't really fight them because they use immoral techniques against you to win.
But because they're immoral, they self-destruct.

That simple my friend.

Attached: why_am_i_here.jpg (3216x2136, 462K)

How is life under Bolsonaro?

same as before so far.

Attached: 1455697302407.jpg (507x564, 52K)

wud berry

The media over there is making it sound like he's the second coming of Hitler.
Are you more European or monkey?

>yfw literal aghan boy prostitutes look less like whores

Attached: bacha-bazi.02.jpg (758x569, 45K)

That desmond kid is about as unsexy as Tony Soprano's mom.

Attached: which one were you.jpg (1200x1270, 1.57M)

Throw all fags in bogs. Pretty simple.

>The media over there is making it sound like he's the second coming of Hitler.
the (((media))) is lying obviously

>Are you more European or monkey?
European.

Attached: 1473742308892.gif (540x561, 313K)

Hot. If I ever come to hueland my asshole is yours
>t. filthy anglo whitoid

Support TERFs and Gender Critical feminists fighting the trans ideology menace. It's unscientific crap and they're trying to implement what are effectively blasphemy laws.

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

We need to take the community back to just being about sexuality, not all this innate gender identity bullshit. The T doesnt fucking belong.

Just burn all faggots in ovens

As a fag of Jow Forums I can confirm I do not support this movement in the slightest, they do more harm than good. By making a certain group of people special or more special than others they won't be accepted within society, I'm more for personally finding this instead of having a thought as a child and then it changing you for life, rather wait till 16/18

I find it disgusting that they even teach this to young children. I didn't have a concept of sex or homosexuality until I was in 4th/5th grade, and even then it was merely as a passing insult.
You do not even realize your sexuality until at least puberty, some even later. I started having homoerotic thoughts in middle school but didn't consider myself "gay". I didn't really consider myself homosexual until mid high school.

Full accelerationism. Join LGBTQ+ and promote the most degenerate shit possible. Zoophilia and pedophilia. Do it too fast and the public will get redpilled and go full Hitler.

>how do we rectify the absolute degeneracy of the LGBTQAARP community
Flame throwers and guns.

Interesting new shill pasta. I've seen it a few times so far.