Sharia Bae is getting donations from her antisemetic row NO NO NO!

>be jew
>get muzzies into your country to defeat whiteman
>say how diverse you are
>muzzies say yeah fuck the jews
>jews cries no no, not us

Attached: shariabae.jpg (584x580, 51K)

and the jewish trick reveals itself. alright, mystery solved. we can all go home now.

for any retarded /ptg/ or reddit users reading this thread: the donations are a trap. you will be put on a terror watchlist. and it was a trap the entire time.

ON THEM NOT MEEEEEE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

you will be put on a terror watchlist AND you will be losing your money. that's what makes it a jewish trick versus a regular trick.

>Gets popular
>get banned
>anti semitism rise even more
Two birds one stone, she's never gonna win anyway, but she might become a martyr if we play this right

At least someone is finally calling (((them))) out

If she were a Christian or atheist white person, then she would get hell from both parties and their hordes of allies and supporters. Since she's a Muslim black woman, they let her do whatever she wants since it would apparently be racist or whatever to hold her to the same standards.

Attached: 1441280732427-edit.jpg (728x636, 323K)

>she might become a martyr if we play this right
if we're real lucky maybe she'll snackbar next year's SOTU

Why would we donate to this cunt when we can donate to redpilled white organizations? go tell some fucking normies if you're worried about them

cuz she is a missile that no one in the DNC wants to touch. So letting her stay in office she would red pill people and the DNC cant do anything.

win win
she stays and the she redpills more people

she leaves and she redpills people as people realize jews are the enemy

Ruben (((STEIN)))

Attached: jewhandrub.gif (214x199, 590K)

so what? why should we donate to kikes and mudslims when we can just support our own platform.

because you faggots are totally incompetent if you were even slightly competent shit wouldnt have gotten this bad.

>be democratic house
>put foreigner on foreign relations committee

Lol jews lost control of this golem

>Rubeinstein
I wonder who could be behind this post.

you mean (((Ruben)))?

Ruben is one of the 12 sons of Jacob (aka. Israel).

Israel must restore Congressmuslima Omar's Wikifeet page

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-341782_Twitter.png (733x1017, 368K)

so wanna run it by me again how it got this bad?
I seem to remember giving our monies to jewish platforms instead of our own.
come to think of it. I'm pretty sure that the dnc is jewish backed
and it certainly seems strange that you keep saying you guys, like you're not one of us.

Attached: 1546569082732.png (581x828, 218K)

ive yet to see a pro white organization sue any groups or actually have a political strategy.
So im not going to throw my money away on imcompetent people.

the left are skilled at initiating their agenda because they chip away bit by bit, without declosing the first picture. PWG (pro white groups) cant or wont do that, how frustrating it has been talking to some these guys, they just automatically go into 1488 mode at the drop of hate,rather than trying to slowly chip things away into the opposite direction.

so why bother.

Im diamonds now