Dear brazilian anons, is he delivering on his promises or he's mostly talk like Trump?
Dear brazilian anons, is he delivering on his promises or he's mostly talk like...
i am racist
I am sexist
i am homophobic
Call me all these things but I am not corrupt
God knows why Brazil voted for him
BBC journalists eats shit!
He has been in for 1 month and 14 days and just got out of the hospital after surgery, most of the stuff that needs serious change needs to pass through congress.
So far what he could have done by the pen has been good
They're better than Glenn Kikewald
Things are 200% better.
Bolsonaro is NOT white.
hes a jew puppet just like trump is
Better than palestinian/left/globalist puppet
He's amazing and god bless Brazil
You just know a kraut might be annoyed
Israel is the last true nationalist country.
USA is only 50,1% nationalist;
Yes he is. His family is from Italy.
Shitaly is NOT white.
He was thin. Christ
China and Russia are pretty nationalist
Whiter than you Ahmad
Negro detected. Go pick some cotton, britmutt.
An ethnic Kraut wouldn't take offence
All womans raped by russians after 1945...
Ah yess so, everyone is not white
All womans raped by russians
Grandma said it tickled :^)
linking to JewTube
Non-white detected. Have some dignity, zikanigger!
This why you don't put childless women in charge of countries
The man looks like who could've just stepped off a plane from Europe, probably has bluer eyes than you schlomo
I hope he lives. He is beautiful
Lmao not even the americans suck jewish cock this much.
jews have poisoned their own well, I hope they get btfo by their fellow sandniggers.
literally jewish, jews arent left or right stupido
- Relaxed gun laws as much as possible (any further changes need to go through congress).
- Since 2005, incarcerated felons with a few years of "good behaviour" could leave during the holidays; now only extreme cases of physically ill incarcerated can leave during specific holidays with a medical approval.
- Relaxed driver's license rules.
- Privatizing as much as he can, such as airports, roads, seaports, energy companies, mail (considered untouchable by many), etc.
- Removed all mandatory LGBT content from school books.
- Cabinet considered the most professional and organized than any of the Sixth Republic (1985-2019) and one of the best since Independence.
- Several new anti-crime laws, giving the police a long-awaited protection to kill in self-defense, and left politicians saying it could criminalize politicis because of how threatening anti-corruption laws are in it.
- Incoming reform to the pension system, an imperative measure that neither Dilma or Temer managed to do in the last 6 years.
- São Paulo's Stock Exchange has been setting records every two weeks. Foreign investors are also very optimistic.
- Federal and state governments have been acting with unprecedent energy against criminals. Life will be tough for subhumans in the next years.
- Indirectly helped to elect right-wing governments (liberals and conservatives) in the most important and developed states. Wilson (RJ), Dória (SP), Zema (MG), Caiado (GO), Moisés (SC), Ratinho Jr. (Paraná), among others.
- Swift response to the wave of terrorist attacks in Ceará state.
- Allied control in both houses (congress and senate). In particular in the Senate, Renan Calheiros (old corrupt strongman, three times president of Senate), was defeated by an unknown senator of a minor state by a large margin. Another healthy symptom of the Sixth Republic's end.
- A law of incentive to culture won't finance communist degenerate "artists" anymore.
- Continual removal of leftist propaganda from school book.
- Unification of several redudant citizenship documents to simplify people's life and reduce bureaucracy.
- TV channels (news) have turned softly to the right since Bolsonaro's inauguration, namely the second and third biggests, Record and SBT. The first one, Rede Globo, and the newspapers, still are fanatically leftist, the worst offender being Folha de São Paulo.
- Leftists have been losing control of the public opinion and they now have limited options to censorship conservatism. Freedom of speech is more appreciated than "muh feelings".
- The right has managed to turn Bolsonaro's party (PSL) into the second-largest one in the Congress, just behind the socialist PT.
- PSL elected so many women that the number of feminine representatives increased 51%. The feminist narrative has no effect anymore.
- Bolsonaro has a 75% approval rating.
- Internationally, the government has taken a strong instance against the dictatorship in Venezuela. Under the PT regime, Brazil funded narco dealers and communists in Latin America and Africa, allowing the drug to pass through our territory towards Europe and adicting 3 MILLION people with heavy drugs. With the end of the leftist regime and Brazil and the imminent fall of Venezuela, the traffickers will have to find a new route to Europe and the ME. Some jihadist groups in North Africa might also find their pockets increasingly empty.
He's an even bigger Israel bootlicker than Trump.
Same shit as always: overtaxing, overspending, too much stupid laws, mass bureaucracy, retarded management and economical strategies, huge interest rate, rampant regular and white collar crime except for some theatrical punishments, massive lobbying by huge shitty corporations, too much gibs, too much staff, huge salaries for lazy public workers, ...
Why don't you dickless discord-trannies go suck on Soros salty scrotum? You are VERY bad at this game.
It's because most Brazilians have had enough of the crap democracy gave them, Socialism.
It was just a cover for politicians to line their pockets with the masses' hard earned money.
hes half German
Dude trump already have funds of wall of 23 Billion Dollars
he is far more obstinate and decisive than dumpf. he takes action upon his words - just loosened up gun ownership laws, vows to delete the marxist degenerate shit from the education system, just deployed troops to the favellas who shoot perceived gang members on sight.
he is excellent apart from his support for (((god's chosen)))