This

This

Attached: _20190213_215839.jpg (720x644, 61K)

Attached: 1536137529817.png (1242x633, 489K)

Right. Send Jews to Russia, we need smart, talented people. I hope the USA will become a muslim shithole like the EU.

Attached: yankees.jpg (1715x1060, 254K)

the boomer stirs. something is amiss

FUCKING INBRED ISRAELIS HAVE TO BUYOUT THE MODS AND STILL CANT MAKE ANYONE LIKE THEM.

Attached: 1519330526745.jpg (832x827, 87K)

>I am an america
(((patriot))) spotted. Race is the only thing that matters.

Whites got along just fine without kikes. Take em

Nah, Ramzpaul is pretty based.

>ruins search engines
>ruins your privacy
>ruins youtube

The Jew is the bigger, more immediate threat. We need Muslims' help to take them out. Then the sandniggers can be dealt with.

based grumpy boomer

Little does the boomer know being pro America means being pro Israel

We don't need their help at all. Only thing we need is a fucking spine and some balls

based and logicalpilled

fuck off with that muslim arm

Hi Schizo Spammer

this
>pic related
when will people learn. right or left it's all kosher

Attached: 1523698876654.jpg (600x461, 140K)

Exactly this. Fuck them both (but the ragheads would be easier to deal with if the Jews weren't around subverting everything. Jews go in the oven first, then ragheads immediately afterward).

Attached: 1547305592341.png (625x605, 47K)

Fuck me, he's right.

Attached: 1549866235785.jpg (500x872, 728K)

not being pro israel = anti american

RamzPaul has been pro-white for longer than most of this board has known about Jow Forums, if not longer.
He was a staple on /n/ and /new/.

Eat shit hook nose

Fuck off, kike. USS Liberty. 9/11. Fukushima. Stuxnet. I've lost count of how many false flag shootings. Being pro fake Israel is anti American and history proves it.

nah

Attached: 1543876632614.jpg (1440x960, 119K)

just so all newfags know and aren't tricked by these kike shills:
literally every single subrace of humans is okay when compared to jews
jews are the "head of the hydra" cut if off and the rest is easy
do not fall for these pathetic shills saying "scitzo, joo" and other bullshit glow phrases
keep your frequecy high, the 70 years of babylon are over today

wtf dos fukushima have 2 do with anything ?

Attached: 1544631886435.jpg (677x381, 46K)

Kikes. Not even once.

You fuckers sabotaging it via Israeli contracted firm after Japan agreed to enrich uranium for Iran.

This guy is one of my favorite ecelebs.

We need them to be the scapegoats. White people exterminating Jews is bad optics.

no we didnt , brainlet nips forgot to protect the backup generators from water .

I know that lying is as easy for you as breathing. It's a trait of all desert dwellers.

Attached: fukushimatoptext.jpg (2400x1658, 1.38M)

Put your children into your car, close the garage door, start the vehicle and lock the garqge.

I love that there are actual Israelis on this board. It’s a nice touch

You don't have to be pro Islam. Being pro Palestinian isn't anything close or related to being an Islamic apologist. Being apathetic to Israel's existence started off as a JIDF ploy and it skyrocketed because of retardation. Israel and ZOG has been able to control the flow and acceptance of foreigners into European nations for decades, that itself shows you who yields the true power. If Israel doesn't exist then 90% of agitation in the middle east is out of the picture. How can anyone not see this? Israel covertly and overtly destabilizes their neighbors so they have to flee war and danger while Israel enacts their Yinon plan to take more Levantine land.

Israel and zionism, right now in time is a far more dangerous foe to western civilization.

Fuck you, RamZPaul is the one man I listen for perspective dude, you are a retarded mong.

Attached: 1549252148505.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

Cынкy, ты шo, aглицкoй выyчил? A нy, быcтpo oбpaтнo нa cocaч, пoкa peмeшкa нe пoлyчил!

both of those people look like typical american jews.

Six million definitely weren't enough.

But Russia is more of a Muslim shithole than the EU?

fucking heeb trash, someday you'll be sorry for the sins of your disgusting race.

Attached: my life right now.jpg (334x500, 30K)

Hmmmmm.... every time a Jewish flag is seen on this board by me, I put a quarter in my jar for donations to Palestine. Every time I see a proxy or meme it’s a penny.

Fuck I’m so glad more Americans are waking up to your shit.

Jews are like the China gooks with stealing tech.

Salad dressing and estrogen?

Best post itt

Fuck bad optics. Who cares what the sub-humans think?

>Why do I have to be pro Israel or pro Islam? Fuck them both, I'm White!

If he wasn't a coward!

kek nice vpn

We're white idiot. You're a brown Pakistani

ive always thought this

why do they enforce this dichotomy ? Is it because of the holocaust?

Little does anybody realize, Russia hosts a second Israel at the border of China.

Look into it, if anything happens to Israel that is their backup plan for a host country.

race traitor scum

>Jewmarican
I'm anti-Jew so therefore I am pro Palestine. I'm also anti-American because this shit hole is mostly Jewish degeneracy.

estrogen pills are seriously blue in real life not kidding

This. Anyone who says "imanamerican" is NPC. Tricked to putting there Jewmarican identity before their race.

what's an American? Should we judge them by the leaders they elect? Or maybe their cultural output?

Attached: original.jpg (4240x2912, 1.92M)

It's a funny picture, but only a few years later we were fighting the Barbary pirates.

We don't need help killing jews, we'll do it soon enough as more people learn about them, but you are right, Muslims should not be our enemy. Thats just what the Jew wants.

Attached: Daily_7d2a7d_5339356.png (953x574, 71K)

Good work, JIDF. Very Nice memeing fellow slav.

white people

pro WHITE American. America should be 100% white. The rest can fuck off back to the third world.

Odd how the quality of life of everyone in your country goes up the second you remove kikes from power.

You forgot your memeflag buddy

Correct! and diversity is their greatest strength!which is why they need more of it.

Curious how Jews feel knowing that everyone around the world hates them and wants them dead except for christ cuck Americans.

see:

please add my fuck you to the pile thank you

Trolled un-softly.

Attached: 1546967105475.jpg (656x498, 370K)

I wanna hear it straight from the rat himself. They have to know their days are finite and dwindling fast, right? No one either knows about the holocaust or believes it happened anymore and their victim status is diminishing. It's only going to get worse for them as time goes by.

OY VEY HE HATES ISRAEL HE IS AN ANTI-SEMITE!!!
SHAME HIM IN PUBLIC UNTIL HE APOLOGIZES AND LOSES HIS JOB AND ALL FUTURE CAREER PROSPECTS TO MAKE SHEKELS TO FEED HIMSELF!!!

Based!

>bad optics.
Satire?

Iv been watching Ramz for 5 or 6 years (Longer then iv been coming here)
I like him, but man can he flip flop on issues like a typical boomer. He would have 500,000 subs if he didn't do this all the time.

>Using Google.

Im glad Putin is cutting you faggots off from the rest of the world.

And burned tripoli to the ground. To be fair, they were a direct threat to our country and economy. Not a (((humanitarian crisis))), we came in and fucked their shit up and left.

>dumbass leafkike with dual citizenship to the fake Israel trying to run interference for his kike buddies
Kys kosherleaf.

Stfu Muhammad you have to go back fucker

>(((patriot))) spotted. Race is the only thing that matters.

American used to be implicitly considered synonymous with White.

>Only thing we need is a fucking spine and some balls
which you didn't have, time and time prove that. But Omar have,a brown, immigrant, muslim, woman. but meh you're just that kind of (((patriot)))

good distinction +1, the humanitarian crisis part.
Its just a way to convince people we should fuck someones shit up to somehow....get a moral highground...its all about anything but humanitarianism.

The sooner Jews cease to exist, the sooner the world will know peace and happiness.

isreal is america. so why is he hating himself?

I'm pro bacon

Never trust a person that doesn't eat bacon.

Based and logicpilled
This board is full of jews and mudshits posting defaming material of the other group wanting us to take their side when both are absolute shit and hate America. Fuck them both.

Every time I see this kind of memes, the advantages of Jews seem like disadvantages and the meme seems to be subtle antisemitic propaganda for the left.
Half of the shit is about how rich they are and the rest is about how they got rich (i.e. creating and running unethical businesses).

Haha, does he realize where his taxes are going?

Is Israel in trouble in some way? Surely I can't be the only one who's noticed the insecurity of all these Zion shills online. They seem.....desperate.

>jew
>pays substantial taxes
user, I don't know how to tell you...

One falafel to this infidel right here!

Maybe you shouldn't have chased them off to the U.S. with your pogroms.

Attached: CometoAmericaJews.jpg (560x604, 131K)

Attached: yankeesfixed.png (1714x1848, 2.17M)

I'm a humanitarian. It is not really as bad of a diet other people make it out to be.

There always has to be sides. How else can they divide?

Muslims haven’t contributed shit to this world.

Those who care will self remove from the gene pool in a generation or two, with all that ball-cutting womb-removing gender-flowing ass gaping going on.
You settle down w/wife and kids, they are still "discovering themselves" at the age of 40, devastated by drugs, eating only things that doesn't cast a shadow, with a pair of bizarre sunglasses, a feather scarf and a rainbow-coloured broom stick up their arses, demanding to be called "Loretta".
Keep your life in line and we will overcome like, automagically.

Good good suck that muslim dick you fucking coward

If you'd have even a bit of European blood, you'd know what a retarded thing you just said.
I'm coming for you Mahmoud

Something is definitely happening. I'm sure the constant political charade with Trump and Dems is used as a smoke screen for what is truly happening.

Bet the military storming the Wells Fargo in LA was a glimpse

I feel it too. They've gone into turbo kike mode and doubled shill activity especially because of Ilhan Omar.

This is random but I can't sleep so here goes. A book was published in 2017 called the Uzi Submachine Gun Examined. There isn't a ton of indepth technical reference on the Uzi so I grabbed a copy. As it would turn out, the Uzi is basically a simplified copy of some Czechnology called the ZK-476. It was a gun made at Brno that was rejected for military service so the Czechs tried to sell it to the kikes. Israel got one "sample since they were already buying a bunch of Mausers and shit from them. Even though the book claims otherwise, it's obvious that they basically copied the gun but differentiated just enough to claim they didn't. I used to think that there was at least one thing Israel had done that wasn't ripped off of someone else but I was wrong. Jesus all Jews do is lie and scam.