This

William Murphy
William Murphy

This

Attached: -20190213-215839.jpg (61 KB, 720x644)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/203125203/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/aq9k3o/why_arent_jews_allowed_to_define_what_is_and_isnt/
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

Attached: 1536137529817.png (489 KB, 1242x633)

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

Right. Send Jews to Russia, we need smart, talented people. I hope the USA will become a muslim shithole like the EU.

Attached: yankees.jpg (254 KB, 1715x1060)

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

the boomer stirs. something is amiss

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

FUCKING INBRED ISRAELIS HAVE TO BUYOUT THE MODS AND STILL CANT MAKE ANYONE LIKE THEM.

Attached: 1519330526745.jpg (87 KB, 832x827)

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

I am an america
(((patriot))) spotted. Race is the only thing that matters.

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

Whites got along just fine without kikes. Take em

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Nah, Ramzpaul is pretty based.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

ruins search engines
ruins your privacy
ruins youtube

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

The Jew is the bigger, more immediate threat. We need Muslims' help to take them out. Then the sandniggers can be dealt with.

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

based grumpy boomer

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Little does the boomer know being pro America means being pro Israel

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

We don't need their help at all. Only thing we need is a fucking spine and some balls

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

based and logicalpilled

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

fuck off with that muslim arm

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

Hi Schizo Spammer

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

this
pic related
when will people learn. right or left it's all kosher

Attached: 1523698876654.jpg (140 KB, 600x461)

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

Exactly this. Fuck them both (but the ragheads would be easier to deal with if the Jews weren't around subverting everything. Jews go in the oven first, then ragheads immediately afterward).

Attached: 1547305592341.png (47 KB, 625x605)

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Fuck me, he's right.

Attached: 1549866235785.jpg (728 KB, 500x872)

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

not being pro israel = anti american

James Howard
James Howard

RamzPaul has been pro-white for longer than most of this board has known about Jow Forums, if not longer.
He was a staple on /n/ and /new/.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Eat shit hook nose

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

Fuck off, kike. USS Liberty. 9/11. Fukushima. Stuxnet. I've lost count of how many false flag shootings. Being pro fake Israel is anti American and history proves it.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

nah

Attached: 1543876632614.jpg (119 KB, 1440x960)

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

just so all newfags know and aren't tricked by these kike shills:
literally every single subrace of humans is okay when compared to jews
jews are the "head of the hydra" cut if off and the rest is easy
do not fall for these pathetic shills saying "scitzo, joo" and other bullshit glow phrases
keep your frequecy high, the 70 years of babylon are over today

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

jowforums.com/thread/203125203/politics

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

wtf dos fukushima have 2 do with anything ?

Attached: 1544631886435.jpg (46 KB, 677x381)

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Kikes. Not even once.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

You fuckers sabotaging it via Israeli contracted firm after Japan agreed to enrich uranium for Iran.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

This guy is one of my favorite ecelebs.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

We need them to be the scapegoats. White people exterminating Jews is bad optics.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

no we didnt , brainlet nips forgot to protect the backup generators from water .

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

I know that lying is as easy for you as breathing. It's a trait of all desert dwellers.

Attached: fukushimatoptext.jpg (1.38 MB, 2400x1658)

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

Put your children into your car, close the garage door, start the vehicle and lock the garqge.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

I love that there are actual Israelis on this board. It’s a nice touch

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

You don't have to be pro Islam. Being pro Palestinian isn't anything close or related to being an Islamic apologist. Being apathetic to Israel's existence started off as a JIDF ploy and it skyrocketed because of retardation. Israel and ZOG has been able to control the flow and acceptance of foreigners into European nations for decades, that itself shows you who yields the true power. If Israel doesn't exist then 90% of agitation in the middle east is out of the picture. How can anyone not see this? Israel covertly and overtly destabilizes their neighbors so they have to flee war and danger while Israel enacts their Yinon plan to take more Levantine land.

Israel and zionism, right now in time is a far more dangerous foe to western civilization.

David Hill
David Hill

Fuck you, RamZPaul is the one man I listen for perspective dude, you are a retarded mong.

Attached: 1549252148505.webm (1.51 MB, 640x360)

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

Cынкy, ты шo, aглицкoй выyчил? A нy, быcтpo oбpaтнo нa cocaч, пoкa peмeшкa нe пoлyчил!

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

both of those people look like typical american jews.

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

Six million definitely weren't enough.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

But Russia is more of a Muslim shithole than the EU?

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

fucking heeb trash, someday you'll be sorry for the sins of your disgusting race.

Attached: my-life-right-now.jpg (30 KB, 334x500)

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Hmmmmm.... every time a Jewish flag is seen on this board by me, I put a quarter in my jar for donations to Palestine. Every time I see a proxy or meme it’s a penny.

Fuck I’m so glad more Americans are waking up to your shit.

Jews are like the China gooks with stealing tech.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Salad dressing and estrogen?

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Best post itt

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

Fuck bad optics. Who cares what the sub-humans think?

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

Why do I have to be pro Israel or pro Islam? Fuck them both, I'm White!

If he wasn't a coward!

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

kek nice vpn

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

We're white idiot. You're a brown Pakistani

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

ive always thought this

why do they enforce this dichotomy ? Is it because of the holocaust?

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Little does anybody realize, Russia hosts a second Israel at the border of China.

Look into it, if anything happens to Israel that is their backup plan for a host country.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

race traitor scum

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

Jewmarican
I'm anti-Jew so therefore I am pro Palestine. I'm also anti-American because this shit hole is mostly Jewish degeneracy.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

estrogen pills are seriously blue in real life not kidding

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

This. Anyone who says "imanamerican" is NPC. Tricked to putting there Jewmarican identity before their race.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

what's an American? Should we judge them by the leaders they elect? Or maybe their cultural output?

Attached: original.jpg (1.92 MB, 4240x2912)

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

It's a funny picture, but only a few years later we were fighting the Barbary pirates.

John Gomez
John Gomez

We don't need help killing jews, we'll do it soon enough as more people learn about them, but you are right, Muslims should not be our enemy. Thats just what the Jew wants.

Attached: Daily-7d2a7d-5339356.png (71 KB, 953x574)

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Good work, JIDF. Very Nice memeing fellow slav.

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

white people

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

pro WHITE American. America should be 100% white. The rest can fuck off back to the third world.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

Odd how the quality of life of everyone in your country goes up the second you remove kikes from power.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

You forgot your memeflag buddy

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

Correct! and diversity is their greatest strength!which is why they need more of it.

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

Curious how Jews feel knowing that everyone around the world hates them and wants them dead except for christ cuck Americans.

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

see:

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

please add my fuck you to the pile thank you

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

Trolled un-softly.

Attached: 1546967105475.jpg (370 KB, 656x498)

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

I wanna hear it straight from the rat himself. They have to know their days are finite and dwindling fast, right? No one either knows about the holocaust or believes it happened anymore and their victim status is diminishing. It's only going to get worse for them as time goes by.

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

OY VEY HE HATES ISRAEL HE IS AN ANTI-SEMITE!!!
SHAME HIM IN PUBLIC UNTIL HE APOLOGIZES AND LOSES HIS JOB AND ALL FUTURE CAREER PROSPECTS TO MAKE SHEKELS TO FEED HIMSELF!!!

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Based!

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

bad optics.
Satire?

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Iv been watching Ramz for 5 or 6 years (Longer then iv been coming here)
I like him, but man can he flip flop on issues like a typical boomer. He would have 500,000 subs if he didn't do this all the time.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Using Google.

Im glad Putin is cutting you faggots off from the rest of the world.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

And burned tripoli to the ground. To be fair, they were a direct threat to our country and economy. Not a (((humanitarian crisis))), we came in and fucked their shit up and left.

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

dumbass leafkike with dual citizenship to the fake Israel trying to run interference for his kike buddies
Kys kosherleaf.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Stfu Muhammad you have to go back fucker

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

(((patriot))) spotted. Race is the only thing that matters.

American used to be implicitly considered synonymous with White.

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

Only thing we need is a fucking spine and some balls
which you didn't have, time and time prove that. But Omar have,a brown, immigrant, muslim, woman. but meh you're just that kind of (((patriot)))

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

good distinction +1, the humanitarian crisis part.
Its just a way to convince people we should fuck someones shit up to somehow....get a moral highground...its all about anything but humanitarianism.

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

The sooner Jews cease to exist, the sooner the world will know peace and happiness.

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

isreal is america. so why is he hating himself?

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

I'm pro bacon

Never trust a person that doesn't eat bacon.

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Based and logicpilled
This board is full of jews and mudshits posting defaming material of the other group wanting us to take their side when both are absolute shit and hate America. Fuck them both.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Every time I see this kind of memes, the advantages of Jews seem like disadvantages and the meme seems to be subtle antisemitic propaganda for the left.
Half of the shit is about how rich they are and the rest is about how they got rich (i.e. creating and running unethical businesses).

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

Haha, does he realize where his taxes are going?

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Is Israel in trouble in some way? Surely I can't be the only one who's noticed the insecurity of all these Zion shills online. They seem.....desperate.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

jew
pays substantial taxes
user, I don't know how to tell you...

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

One falafel to this infidel right here!

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

Maybe you shouldn't have chased them off to the U.S. with your pogroms.

Attached: CometoAmericaJews.jpg (131 KB, 560x604)

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

Attached: yankeesfixed.png (2.17 MB, 1714x1848)

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

I'm a humanitarian. It is not really as bad of a diet other people make it out to be.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

There always has to be sides. How else can they divide?

John Howard
John Howard

Muslims haven’t contributed shit to this world.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Those who care will self remove from the gene pool in a generation or two, with all that ball-cutting womb-removing gender-flowing ass gaping going on.
You settle down w/wife and kids, they are still "discovering themselves" at the age of 40, devastated by drugs, eating only things that doesn't cast a shadow, with a pair of bizarre sunglasses, a feather scarf and a rainbow-coloured broom stick up their arses, demanding to be called "Loretta".
Keep your life in line and we will overcome like, automagically.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Good good suck that muslim dick you fucking coward

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

If you'd have even a bit of European blood, you'd know what a retarded thing you just said.
I'm coming for you Mahmoud

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Something is definitely happening. I'm sure the constant political charade with Trump and Dems is used as a smoke screen for what is truly happening.

Bet the military storming the Wells Fargo in LA was a glimpse

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

I feel it too. They've gone into turbo kike mode and doubled shill activity especially because of Ilhan Omar.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

This is random but I can't sleep so here goes. A book was published in 2017 called the Uzi Submachine Gun Examined. There isn't a ton of indepth technical reference on the Uzi so I grabbed a copy. As it would turn out, the Uzi is basically a simplified copy of some Czechnology called the ZK-476. It was a gun made at Brno that was rejected for military service so the Czechs tried to sell it to the kikes. Israel got one "sample since they were already buying a bunch of Mausers and shit from them. Even though the book claims otherwise, it's obvious that they basically copied the gun but differentiated just enough to claim they didn't. I used to think that there was at least one thing Israel had done that wasn't ripped off of someone else but I was wrong. Jesus all Jews do is lie and scam.

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

People are speculating it's because of this The Lobby USA about AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc

And by god, it is dirty what they're doing.

It's weird because they're being so belligerent that it's causing a backlash. It's really short-sighted.

Israelis in the past have been calm and calculating. They used soft power better. Lately it feels like their propaganda efforts are just bludgeons. Like calling everyone anti-Semites all the time for the slightest thing.

Someone wrote this on a video about George Galloway vs a JDF thug:

Israel used to have spokespersons like Abba Eban, uppercrust-accented triple-firsters at Cambridge. Today, Israel is represented by bar bouncers, mental midgets, and other obvious degenerates. Marvin Weinstein, aka "Meir Halevi" (they always have half a dozen code names), is a good example of how far Jewish identity and Judaism have collapsed thanks to Zionist racist war-mongering criminality and hasbara.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

to be anti arab is also antisemitic
people dont understand that jews do not own the term.
look it up.

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

Try tell a jew that

Hell, look at this:

reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/aq9k3o/why_arent_jews_allowed_to_define_what_is_and_isnt/

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

What is white?

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Send Jews to Russia
Eastern European Jews will emigrate like an avalanche once they realize project Israel is failing.

Attached: zionist-blackpill3.jpg (562 KB, 4795x825)

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Baby don't hurt me

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Not Turkish.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

Based

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

They've gotten too comfortable it seems. Now they're openly naming themselves in order to perpetuate their victim status.

Attached: 1527434227369.png (1.88 MB, 1904x1346)

Carson King
Carson King

Eastern European Jews will emigrate like an avalanche once they realize project Israel is failing.
Eastern European _origin Israeli_Jews will emigrate like an avalanche once they realize project Israel is failing.

Attached: tel-aviv-choking-on-cultural-marxist-poison.jpg (206 KB, 915x900)

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

Fuck off back to beanerville, Paco.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Bond Burger?

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Ah, wrong fucking link!
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

THIS is the USA one.

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

i will 100% hear hear that shit

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

on top of that shit, that is literally how the world views us.. kikes and mudslimes alike.. we are a faction upon ourselves, fuck them all

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Honey and Aspirin?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit