Me and few of my military buddies are going on leave to Europe...

Me and few of my military buddies are going on leave to Europe. We plan on going to the location of Le Lieu Unique (The new location of he will not divide us) and we need ideas on how to bring down the flag. This one will be absolutely the most difficult one to defeat. No real way to scale this building, maybe possible, but not only would the be dangerous but we most certainly would be caught and I’m not from Assassins creed so it may be out of the question. Should we pool together and get a drone or something? What are your ideas?

Attached: BBB19685-D040-4EBD-8312-86672575F5C0.jpg (310x163, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dln7kEOS0aE
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtu.be/7baI2Nyi5rI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First step would be to make sure not to reveal your plan on an archived website.

>good luck pinning it on us.

Beyond being American we blend in. Would be hard to prove it was us.

>KekistaniSpecialForces

Attached: 35AC4DB9-4116-4E12-8055-84B599289C8E.png (2000x2000, 252K)

God speed user.

We also think maybe placing a kekistani flag in from of the camera instead maybe better? I’m not sure yet.

Our team is a 4 man squad.
Call signs
>PEPE 1, 2, 3, and 4.

This is important because I will be giving updates based on particular squad member assignments and their opinions.

OPERATION SKYCOMMANDER:
You will need to buy some things or jerry rig some stuff up if you want to complete this one user.
This is the basic Idea:
youtu.be/dln7kEOS0aE

Have a drone with fishing pole and line attached to the end. Fly up and hook the flag, Fly back down and attach a Sky commander type system to it with some kind of fire lighter on it. A fireball was tried and failed, but a constant close flame would do some damage.

Or you could say fuck it, because no one really cares anymore.

Attached: images-4.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Just because you're on the internet doesn't mean hurting another for personal gain isn't a shitty thing to do. Is this the best way you could be handling the situation? Is this how you pictured you would turn out?

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Here's hoping you grow up. If not, well, not my problem. You are really only hurting yourself the most.

Attached: I let 4chan think for me.jpg (503x708, 86K)

Baste pepe sling shot
Re pirate chain shot, this case string enough
And slight weight to weight balls rubber
Of kek cloth flag of tie2
Launch well over practice much for jieght high didtance
Re bolo type peru vaquero pro jetile

Shia, you won’t stop me with that.

This is nothing more than fun.

Attached: EE3B1452-9CC5-494D-BAE3-A1E67B60E11D.jpg (1125x1511, 1022K)

Only thing we agree on is the newfags and redditor drop outs.

Obvious bait.

OP im begging you to call it Operation Skynigger

Attached: 1537315571922.gif (500x281, 1.17M)

R A R E
A
R
E

>Do you think that would even work? Like how the fuck would we get a drone to attach that to the flag?

Use your military drone.

Just set the flag on fire with a $500 laser pointer. Duh. Maybe take down the whole building for extra lulz (keep it safe; keep it sexy). youtu.be/7baI2Nyi5rI

Or drop an anime pillowcase over the flag with a drone. Cast a wide net.

Or just put some graffiti insulting the prophet momahad at the base of the building, near a few structural support pillars. Where’re there are no anti traffic pylons really.

Or you just grab Shia in Hollywood and take him into the Angeles Crest Forrest and convince him to call Le Sheow du Shit and have them take it down based on his adamant pleading over the phone, his voice so raspy, like a little horsey. (From dialoguing with us, goofballs! OMG!)

So there are lots of ways to win! All pretty easy!!!

Have fun boys!! Tell em that Julie Pinball sent you.

Attached: 1 Car Girl SFW censored.jpg (541x554, 404K)

A drone with a flame thrower

>someone is gonna spam this for the next 2 weeks
lmaoooooooo

Pretty sure that's Nessa Devil.

just fucking shoot it

plz don't use a laser, you could seriously harm bystanders with permanent blindness

>americans
>blending in
i love you burgers but a squad of burly 6 feet tall english-speaking guys wearing shorts in the middle of february will be very obviously out of place in the leftist shithole this flag flies at