How big of a shithole is Mexico?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1200x686, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqom897wZko
youtu.be/AO0bohjwMgE
youtube.com/watch?v=hVdeu9myK8M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israel is the definition of a shithole.

commie tier shit

How do I put it...
Have u ever seen those cartel beheadings on liveleak and the such pretty much daily. You can't imagine how much I want to leave

Attached: Manny_Pardo.png (460x555, 5K)

Shut up anayafag

Attached: 1547507171095.jpg (261x185, 9K)

Ive met a lot of mexicans who that doesnt bother them for some reason. Whats the deal with that? Sounds like it sucks dude.

just wait until 2020. after trump completely cucks on the wall and loses the dems will open up the border.

Because most Mexicans you meet are pussy faggots who haven't left their gated community
No I'd rather do it now with and join the army thus getting me free citizenship

its part of mexican culture, what i mean is that even from the start of mexico, we idolize bandidos and outlaws like pancho villa, now we idolize cartel members and make songs, movies, and mini series about them.

Attached: 1536212654624.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

whatever works. just get into the country. we will need as many BROWN warriors as we can get when the time comes to slaughter wh*Teoids.

Attached: 641.jpg (641x863, 65K)

Id post goatse but last time i did i got banned for a week

Shut up!

There is also how as most Mexicans just have a sense of nationalism and don't want to make themselves look bad

Beaner culture is throwing garbage in the streets, drunk driving and commiting petty crime. Also they’re all 5’4 ugly as fuck and smell like shit since bathing is unheard of to your average mexican.

people escaping mexico to live in usa
vs
people escaping usa to live in mexico

Attached: mexwhite.jpg (962x411, 83K)

There is also that

Yup. Not gonna lie user, the average Mexican is basically a goblin.

They are also sub-75 iq retards

Yet a lot of puto over here claim how much better their rancho with no running water is so much better than the us. Fucking ingrates, makes me hate am all.
This, Mexicans are pussies, but are also crooked as fuck as well as hypocrites. They rip anybody off they can, the güeros rip off the mestizos, mestizos rip off the indios. Such a disgusting bastardized culture. Can't even sum up how much I hate the majority of Mexishit NPCs. I could go on for days. Yet still, I'll admit some of the best individuals I've known are mexivergas. But as a whole, pura mierda.

Attached: 1541100012619.jpg (932x960, 100K)

big

Attached: viva mongolia.jpg (800x457, 53K)

It's so bad that people from there are literally crying on TV and protesting in the streets to not be sent back.

You say it like I didn't know it

Don't know if I can ever forgive Spaniards for creating that piece of shit. Same with central America and the Caribbean.

parts of mexico are absolutely glorious, quintana roo is spectacular, especially tulum. Monterrey and Guadalajara have a lot of hotties. Mexico city is disgusting but the cool areas are pretty nice. Queretaro is lovely. other colonial towns are nice. But the rest is an absolute dump

>te perdono por tus pecados user
Ok user, you can co- wait, are you an indio or a castizo chad like me?

Its full of Mexicans.
Thats all you really need to know.

But foreal, just know that your compatriots over here, are as bad if not worse than over there. I'd disassociate ASAP.

It's similiar to the US. If you stay in the Northern parts where all the white mexicans & castizos are it's very nice. Of course the police system is corrupt as fuck, but usually if you don't fuck with anyone you are good.

The further south you go the shittier it gets. You start seeing more native/mayan/aztec looking motherfuckers. In the deep south there are even black mexicans.

But don't be fooled there are parts of Mexico that are really nice. The news about Mexico is dominated by the cartels and illegal immigrants, but that would be like saying America is all mass shootings and rap music. The good non tourist parts of Mexico are really fucking nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqom897wZko

Attached: monterreyMexico.jpg (1024x560, 118K)

Fuck. Every single single time I have to deal with these people there are problems. Nothing flows smoothly here. Ever. Everything everewhere is run by disorganized, fat and amoral people that make a giant clusterfuck out of the simplest things.
It does get a bit better the higher you go in this society but even in the upper echelons, these fuckheads tend to be absolutely moronic and self-destructive.

Kek
>y aca tambien cagan todo
What can be done?

I'm 1/8 mexican otherwise white, I never tell anyone. But mexicans always look me dead in the eye, I can tell they know. I just run away as fast as I can.

>But don't be fooled there are parts of Mexico that are really nice.
While I agree with that statement, you’re posting a picture of a heavily polluted, overpopulated, hot as a boiling cauldron city. Chicks there are generally good looking tho.

enough to need a wall to keep people in

Mexican women are wonderful and selfless but they allow their sons and husbands to get away with everything. When those boys grow up they are mostly entitled pieces of shit. This accounts for >90% of Mexican problems on both sides of the border.

There is not one major city in America that is not polluted as fuck.

The only difference between the nice cities of Mexico and the nice cities of the EEUU are that there are tons of different races. In Mexico it's mostly just Mexicans.

Jow Forums will disagree, but I like that the US has so much diversity. They would think twice about an ethnostate if the only people they ever saw were the same 5 type of white people everywhere they went. That's how it is in Mexico, it's basically an ethnostate.

The only problem with America are the niggers. Asians, Hispanics, and even some arabs are ok, but the blacks are just fucking unbearable unless you're dealing with their top 10% of blacks. Basically 90% of them we would be better off without.

Not much. This country, among many others will eventually fall under the weight of their own filth. It’s just not possible for this chaos to continue indefinitely.

Latrinas don't seem any better

As horrible as it sounds you just get used to it.

honestly we should just deport the angry pro-life mexicans, they come here and have like 50 kids, these people suck.

I visited the northernmost part of Mexico in 2000 and saw a truck with no paint or windows, and music turned all the way up, so...

monterrey is a dusty desertic piece of shit,

Well your culture is shit and so is your country as a byproduct.

FUCK MEXICO!

Even if the hazardous levels of pollution will not deter you from living in Monterrey, consider the shitty, fucked up infraestructure, the ubearable arrogance and snobiness of the higher class, the murder of cops in broad daylight (saw a dead cop not too long ago when I was visiting btw), etc.
You americans have it so much better because in the US there simply seems to be more common sense than here. Your urban planning and development is a reflection of that.

I don't know they've kept mexico running up to now; it's barely holding together but they can probably just keep it like that.

>Well your culture is shit

Attached: 1519920540999.png (1305x734, 429K)

Yeah and we dont want a bunch of your worst coming here and shitting all over that. What the fuck is wrong with you subhumans jesus christ. You cut peoples faces off then go say rosary.

Big agree

We dont have near the levels of corruption here. We dont have retards stealing gas and blowing up. We dont have murder and slaughter as a semi normal thing.

Average American (nonwhites aren't American) is 98.6% European. But keep projecting latrino trash

>We dont have near the levels of corruption here.

Attached: 4577765784265.png (400x400, 233K)

i don't know. i'm scared to go there. i don't wanna wind up in a tortilla bin. but i live in texas and if it's anything like south texas, then it's shit.

Cope however the fuck you have to cope, but at the end of the day your own people sold out on each other. Your nation is full of corruption, gangsters are paying off people left and right and just shit on everything to get more cash.

Theres something wrong with you fuckers, you hate anyone who has more than you. These guys act like a bunch of bloodthirsty hyenas, destroy their country yet most beaners fly that fucking ugly flag. Deal with that.

the further south you go the darker and smellier the shit gets

Well, it’s holding up because the law abiding, working middle class is holding up both the lazy poor slobs and to a certain extent the rich which are known for their bad investment practices.
The smallest crisis could send this country to oblivion.

>Your nation is full of corruption

Attached: 5b0d1f5d58c956177813798.png (800x800, 128K)

youtu.be/AO0bohjwMgE

Lol i love arguing with you subhumans. Spics are my favorite people to hate.

He doesn't really have a people. Mexico is an assortment of various mixed race peoples of different castes. Perfect example of how miscegenation destroys nations in every way.

op northern mexico sounds aight actually. monterrey for instance has a gdp per capita of $30k which is three times that of the country's and is quite pious with a fair amount of protestants.
the indigenous areas are another story down south and from what i hear are nigger tier.

Attached: mexican pepe.jpg (640x853, 55K)

dumb nigger, have you forgotten rhodesia so quick?

Attached: we got a problem.png (441x358, 203K)

The upperclass should be snobby in Mexico. Why the fuck would they want to associate with the Mexican's that give all Mexican's a bad name? That's like wanting to associate with hood niggers.

America has decent urban planning only because it's so big. The roads are wide and there is actual zoning which is good.

Aside from that, America is pretty boring. Just work all day just to come home too tired to do anything but watch tv or play xbox.

There isn't any significant admixture in US whites, and your obesity rate is higher than ours last I checked. Fucking cope, mutt

Attached: DNAbrainlet.png (1341x573, 183K)

>Lol i love arguing with you subhumans

Attached: m3458448.png (426x309, 68K)

>Mexishits hate anyone who has more
This. Mexicans are envious small minded complacent mother fuckers. They only want to have just more than their neighbours, parents, siblings, kids. Nothing but selfish backstabbing pieces of shit. They don't care who they fuck over, almost as bad as chinks in that regard. Yet chinks never smile at you then wait for you to turn your back to fuck you over.

And I'm sure that crisis would send the rest up here. Mexico/central America deserves to be nuked.

I lived in San Antonio for a couple of years. South Texas isn’t nearly a good but trust me, once you come here, El Paso will seem like heaven.

I know mexicans are barely literate but we have professional studies showing the admixture in our white population is minimal. Mutt subhumano

ok my black brotha we will help you kill whiteoids after we slaughter the nigger subhuman race first.
youtube.com/watch?v=hVdeu9myK8M

Attached: 1549608252405.jpg (1024x819, 89K)

>we have professional studies showing

Attached: 119px-Le_56_Face_Jewish_Bitch.png (119x120, 16K)

im a gypsy and i get a lot of hate from these pro-life subhuman pieces of shit, tell the jealous wannabe gypsies to go away, these people suck, go throw your kids off a cliff already, you anti marijuana drug lord piece of shit.

LMAO mutts projecting. Read it and weep carlos ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

I’m going to Magdalena, Sonora, Mexico in April to meet girl there, is it bad place as a 6’4 ginger with blue eyes going there?

Lel they're shit too user. In fact they're quite the reason shits so fucked. Both are accomplices of destroying the nation. All have a shit culture that breeds pestilence and shit regard of class or race. Most importantly remember being a Mexican or spic is about mentality not race. Entirely a state of mind anyone can be in, one that ensure mediocrity

There’s an idiom “slower than a Mexican funeral procession with one set of jumper cables” that applies here. It’s still moving, but not efficiently.

Shit there are so many reasons to hate you guys. Fattest country on the planet. Insane crime rates.

I think my favorite is how particular beaners are on who speaks their tongue. Anyone with a hispanic heritage is expected to speak spanish and if not they hate him. They pit tall maxicans vs short ones. Hairy vs not hairy. All this dumb shit to fight over yet you're all total trash. If i could i would lead some kinda military campaign into Mexico, bomb the absolute shit out of it, and then just leave it empty for the rest of time.

I agree that there should be snobiness towards lower classes, but you don't know how it is, user. These dumb motherfuckers will always claim superiority over you no matter what. Even if you speak 4 languages or show up in a G Wagon, these fucks will never openly show admiration.
That mindset is also reflected by the way they see other nations. These delusional fucks think they’re above everyone else.

Both Monterrey and Guadalajara are full of buchonas and its not wise trying to fuck one

I know a guy who lived in Mexico in his youth, can't remember which part exactly. But he said they treated him like a god. Maybe he was exaggerating

This, unfortunately.

Was just in Mex City
Loud, crumbling infrastructure, air pollution, ugly people
But good food, cheap, interesting history, friendly people

>LMAO mutts projecting.
>Fattest country on the planet

Attached: lookat56.jpg (1200x864, 192K)

I live in Tucson and can confirm.

The women are often either smoking hot or la goblina gorda y fea. It's not uncommon for hot ones to turn fat and get ugly by the time they hit 23.

Putos hipocritos, nomas cuando tienes un beneficio, te quieren. Y cuando no, ojetes a toda madre.

Are you going to try and disprove anything im saying or just post mutt memes to snarky greentexts.

I wouldnt blame you with sticking to the green texts and mutt memes, there is a stereotype for you people being incredibly lazy for a reason.

If a robber doesn't fuck you up the heat and sun surely will

Yeah, you give them a hand and they grab you by the arm. Genuine apreciation is absent in these fuckers too.

Lel if you think they're lazy, you've never met central Americans like Hondurashits. And they literally just come fo da giiibs

"Out of a study of 148,000 whites the average is 98.6% European" cope more meximutt ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

"Mexico passed the United States as the most obese country in the world." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Mexico LMFAO

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1550080948307.png (1000x1000, 176K)

>Are you going to try and disprove anything
whats the point in arguing when you can laugh at the answers you mutts come up with to feel better about your mutt self

>LMFAO

Attached: 1510070889297.jpg (650x559, 33K)

Here’s a fun fact; Mexicans treat each other like shit, but kiss American/European ass. Hopefully you won’t have any problems.

>he doesn't know how to handle living in a desert environment

I appreciate the back up. Cant beat links thanks dude.

I am a white Mexican American with green eyes and I am tall. My mum is only 5'2" and my dad is 5'6" but I ended up 6'2".

Fucking kek

Attached: 1549880996088.jpg (502x442, 29K)

It's all he can do at this point.

Attached: 5a34b6d3c7a1b.png (1014x760, 1.17M)

But you can't feel too bad, that's genuinely all spics. Not just shitsicans, just any with a spic mindset. Nothing more disgusting than openly admitting one's a spic. And yet countless retards claim it as a source of pride. NPC tier shit too, like they're only call to fame is:
> muh puelto rico
>muh Colombia
>muh tamales
>muh empanadas
>muh musica
Sickening, just sickening

Attached: 1538258921592-2.png (2184x872, 166K)

You know you cant and cant cope with that. Lol

Attached: d5a.png (500x400, 253K)

>My mum is only 5'2" and my dad is 5'6" but I ended up 6'2"
Well guess who's actually not your dad.

thats narco area, there was a shooting like two months ago