persuade iran that middle east conference in poland is not directed against it and it is just conference about peace...

> persuade iran that middle east conference in poland is not directed against it and it is just conference about peace in the middle east
> ask jews to stop their hardcore antiiranian rhetorics before the conference
> jews arrive to poland and first thing they do is open talk about organizing war against iran

youtu.be/AbZAOCTxm4s

Attached: AGGap15.png (615x424, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2010-10-21/google-2-4-rate-shows-how-60-billion-u-s-revenue-lost-to-tax-loopholes
youtu.be/7GNlmPLBkLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
news.yahoo.com/iran-crosshairs-us-led-talks-poland-060042181.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He knows what he’s doing. What a guy.

ALL NATIONS WILL COME AGAINST ISRAEL. This man is a fool. He needs to read the Bible for once and see what is going to happen. Even (((staunchest ally) will turn against them.

How is your Eastern European shithole relevant here? No one cares about your cuntry.

>Jews gonna jews

Israeli really are the cancer of the world, and I say that with full awareness of the kind of bullshit yids pull on the daily in the ME, especially when it comes to Iran. No jokes, the shit Israel allow itself is simply beyond belief, they did shit that would under any other circumstances be seen as an open act of war yet you don't hear shit because of the (((MSM)))

Fuck i have the same nose as his

>How is your Eastern European shithole relevant here? No one cares about your cuntry.

We organize this conference on our land hence we don't want to be associated with Jewish warmongering.

Bibi is gonna die

Attached: 1526214793800.jpg (2347x2030, 1.58M)

Have at it, kikes. But this time you're on your own. We're not giving you another Iraq. Not after all the shit you pulled with stuxnet and more.

It’s hard to like them, isn’t it.

>ALL NATIONS WILL COME AGAINST ISRAEL
not in our lifetime, or even your grandkids lifetime.

we have a problem in nationalism with these eastern european countries bing used to promote a jewish supremacist ZOG agenda.

remember that poland was the only european country to let jews run totally wild and never kick them out. it took german nazis to eliminate the jew problem in poland. now poland is making itself a super servant for jews.

this shit must stop.

First polish death camps, now this
Poland is as based as ever!
Judeus Paradisus, Oy vey!

Russia should annex ukraine

And every ruski mongoloid be deported back the glorious shithole to starve.

Russia is a machine designed for genociding whole Central-Eastern Europe which is last conglomerate of ethnical Europeans. That's why Central-Eastern Europe should gang up and genocide Russians instead to survive.

>poland made and making itself a super servant for jews

>poland was the only european country to let jews run totally wild and never kick them out.
Don't forget the Netherlands or Britain ffor that matter.

>Israeli really are the cancer of the world

Attached: 13-jared-kushner.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 105K)

Tqbh we should kick out everyone who talks shit about Iran. A rule is a rule

You are literaly organising this conference and your army serves Israel, kindly take your head out of your own ass and look around.

england kicked out jews and didn't let them back for hundreds of years until cromwell

keep that jewbris up, its gonna be funny when you eat it

SMIRK STATUS: REMOVED

Attached: tacitus-661576.jpg (640x820, 132K)

Today’s the day lads. Don’t let slide threads hide this

Attached: 40772663-A2C4-43D6-96F6-7BD523B92A8E.jpg (828x445, 160K)

Just gonna leave this here for you sweaty

Attached: yankees.jpg (1715x1060, 254K)

England needs another Edward I

Netherlands is hopeless though, they will probably become a non-country eventually

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2010-10-21/google-2-4-rate-shows-how-60-billion-u-s-revenue-lost-to-tax-loopholes

>Google is a good thing

Attached: Nazi Dale.png (329x346, 218K)

I love it when you talk dirty to me, Poland.

Attached: 1540086575383.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

6 hours after the bibi tweet. Imagine my shock...

... wait a second how biblical and pilling was the c&c series. Leader of faction named Kane that was a leader of nod which means basically people that are wandering (in the bible). Kane trys to get hold tacitys and its secrets, to lead his people to next stage.

Careful Poland, guess which country they have their sights set on next? Spoiler alert: it's yours.
youtu.be/7GNlmPLBkLo

Tacitus is julio-claudian shill and you have to work backwards toward the truth with that in mind for every piece of writing of his that survives. Tacitus has an economic and personal interest in the Jewish wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1514587484584.jpg (650x804, 81K)

Israel and Iran need to make hysterical statements of war because they are pretending to be enemies like North Korea was pretending to be America’s enemy. Real enemies just fucking get on with it

Wrong. Israel is trying to build a military alliance with the Saudis as we speak

This war is coming before the Israeli elections

Because Iran is a fucking terrorist state and the enemy of Europe maybe thats why.

Imagine if Nazi Germany still existed and the germans would try to get into your country to kill polish citizens because a part of Poland was part of Prussia once.
Its the same fucking things.
Muslims are cancer and Iran is lead by cancer

preheat the oven

Attached: thisshitagain.jpg (240x421, 26K)

>Muslims are cancer and Iran is lead by cancer

That may be, but Jews are cancer and Israel is cancer too. Ergo, if they kill each other it's 2 birds 1 stone. I hope they fucking annihilate each other.

Right on Bibi! I wish it didn't come to this, but I think the confrontation with Iran is inevitable in the near future. Time to deal with this festering mess wrecking havoc in the Middle East.

There are two competing visions for the ME, one is about revolutionary ideas and borderline religious doomsday preppers (shout out to imam Mahdi or wtv) and the other about stability, education, trade and investment.

The baddies: Iran/Hezbullah/Houthis/Syria/Shia militias in Iraq

The good guys:
KSA/UAE/USA/Egypt/Israel

Two faced bitches:
Qatar/Turkey/Iraq

The Ayatoilets are a menace to the region. This summit is a step in the right direction. Also, fuck all you faggoty ass yuro trash (gr/fr) apologizing for Iran as it plans and carries out terrorist attacks and assasinations on European soil. Grow some balls and confront the aggressor you spineless cowards.

Attached: 086679C3-B3C3-444C-A061-B3D973F8C2C3-33559-000006B3993B7709.jpg (660x826, 131K)

You have head in goat ass

9/11 fucking crypto

>Polaks literaly organising this conference and somebody's else's army serves Israel, kindly take your head out of your own ass and look around.
Your point?

>Your point?
That you are faggot and while you were shitposting bull for your wife and daughter was left unprepped so you will be probably beaten to death today.

>Saudi Arabia good guys
Bitch after Shia is dead Sunnis are the next in line

Who allowed the gypsies to have opinions???

Ok Jew.

lol i wouldn't be so sure about that

Israel is the terrorist state moron

It's been noted for polaks to be untermensch savage criminals.
Surprised jews aren't scared of going back to poolan

>It's been noted for polaks to be untermensch savage criminals.
Says the country that had so many fucking criminals they had to send them to other fucking island.

>The United States initiated the two-day meeting in the Polish capital as it seeks to squeeze Iran, but the talks have drawn little interest from European powers which are deeply suspicious of President Donald Trump's intentions.

>But Netanyahu voiced delight after an opening dinner Wednesday night at Warsaw's Royal Castle where he spoke in the same room as top officials of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain -- none of which recognise the Jewish state
news.yahoo.com/iran-crosshairs-us-led-talks-poland-060042181.html

Jews do jewish things

We had to resort on charter planes to send back polak criminals

Why is every time polaks start chimping out - world suffers and kike's win?
Always

>>The United States initiated the two-day meeting in the Polish capital as it seeks to squeeze Iran, but the talks have drawn little interest from European powers which are deeply suspicious of President Donald Trump's intentions.
Fucking hell he really did screw our relations didn't he?

Nice job editing the tweet you fuckin moron

>Ilhan Omar: Hey guys, I think that AIPAC and other lobbying groups unduly pressure the US into international misadventures against our best intere...
>Oy Vey! Anuudah Shoah!
>...let's fuck with Iran.

I'm so sick of Israel's shit. Doesn't help our current president is a puppet for these fucks.

>the talks have drawn little interest from European powers
Well, looks like we'll leave the fate of the world to Europe. We hope you learned from those World Wars and don't fuck it up this time.

>>the talks have drawn little interest from European powers
>Well, looks like we'll leave the fate of the world to Europe. We hope you learned from those World Wars and don't fuck it up this time.

Attached: 186311206283.jpg (393x382, 26K)

>around brits, guard your tits